End of the World with Seema Sunty

Story Info
How the end of the world brought out the animal in man.
1.2k words
3.74
6.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi friends i am Nakul, an 18 year old guy this is a fictional story that happens in the present.

So in a few years there will be chip installed in our bodies that make us very healthy and people will be able to live healthily for years. Or so it was guaranteed. I still remember the day it happened, everyone who had the chip installed in them had fallen down on the ground suddenly and died. I couldn't install the chip due to a rare blood type. i was the only one in my family with it. My three brothers and parents had it installed. Surprisingly, Even my aunty and her daughter and husband had this condition.

The next few weeks were Chaos, the world had literally gone back 200 years and people were madmen, a very small population was remaining and crime was at an all time high. Everyone started building clans to protect themselves and because me and my uncle were from the higher caste, we became the leaders of our gang. And we had a few people from our locality who were part of our gang. Me and my uncle and aunty and her maid and 30 other people were on the way to our island area bunglow so that we can be safe. But my uncle somehow was able to establish contact with his daughter who was studying in another state. So while we were about to reach our island my uncle took 5 of the guys and took up another route in search of his daughter.

Then us 26 guys and my aunty Seema and her maid were on our way to the island. We had to fight off another smaller caln on our way to the island but we somehow made it.

But we were unable to establish any contact with my uncle who had left 3 days ago. My aunty was starting to panic but in these last few weeks i had become a totally different man. I was a rough clan leader who with his survival skills was leading people and i did not have space in mind for worrying about my uncle.

Once we settled down in the bunglow i kept a few people on rotation for security and everyday morning i would take 15 guys and go on rounds around the area. Some days we would have to fight some people and kill them and some days we didn't. One such day we came across 8 attackers and killed them vigorously and headed back into the bunglow. It was a good day because after having fought so many fights, I hadn't even lost one of my clan members. I was in a good mood that day.

After we got to the house I sat down and my aunty served me tea and some snacks. Then while i was sitting down I felt extremely horny from weeks of abstinence. I felt like a wild animal who came back from a hunt. i was extremely horny and i saw my maid serving tea to my men. Her name was Jema and she was a little tall and had an above average body. Her waist length hair was braided and kept. I immediately yelled " Jema, come here with me there is something you need to clean upstairs."

Then she looked up and said "Yes saab" and followed me. Then i reached a guest room because I didn't want her to do anything inside my room,( even though I was well educated these recent times had made me a bit of an olden generation person) and stepped inside and waited for her to follow me in. Then the minute she stepped in i just remember pulling her onto me and i had started biting her and ripping her clothes and she started screaming and crying. Then i remember pushing her onto the bed and removing my clothes and jumping on to her. I did not bother to close the door because I did not need to hide what i was doing.

There was nothing wrong with it, i was the clan leader. I remember my aunty hearing the noise and not knowing what it was and rushing upto the room. Then she saw me pounding Jema and left quietly without saying anything. I remember being about to cum inside in about 5 minutes, i did not change positions. I just kept fucking her from above while she begged me to stop. I don't even remember a lot of what happened. I just remember me yelling "Jema! Jema! Jema! You bitch! I'm coming inside you, Ahhhhhhh, Jemaaaaaaaaaa" Then i remember laying on top of her for a few minutes before getting up and leaving. She was still sitting there and sobbing. I also remember the look on every other mans face which showed how jealous they were that i got to fuck a woman in these times.

The next day, i was in the guest room and i yelled Jema and she was scared to come up. She was standing in the kitchen. That time my aunty went to her and consoled her and told her that I was the clan leader and I was the one keeping her alive and she just has to adjust a little bit to keep me satisfied. Then i sent one of my men to bring her to me and he brought her and i continued my daily affairs and she continued screaming and begging and the whole bunglow heard our intensity.

After about two weeks there was still no word from my uncle and his party. We had started to accept that he was no longer alive. Then one day while i was doing my affairs with jema, i wanted her to finish me off with a blowjob. So after fucking her for some time, i took her head and put it over my cock. And she started sucking me over and over. Then i was laying there while she was sucking me and i started thinking about how i need to think about the next step and how i cannot expect Jema my maid to give me an offspring who can be my heir.

After all, she was from a lower caste. And none of my men had any women in their life in a long time, it was important that i thought about their needs and give Jema to them. And even though my aunty was 44 years old she was still menstruating. I had decided some things while getting that blowjob and i was about to come. i had a big smile on my face when i was about to come and i put my legs around jemas head and screamed and pressed her head onto my dick for the ending. I then got up and went to take a bath.

After the bath, I got dressed and went over to Seema aunty's room. She was wearing her salwar kameez but not wearing a dupatta. She was a little modern maybe because she was educated. She had hair till her chest level only and she had put it up in a clip. But she had put sindoor on her forehead. She was a short slim woman with average boobs and no backside. She even had a little stomach. But that day i don't know why she looked sexy and fuckable. She got up upon seeing me come inside.......