Take Over - Beginning

Story Info
Married couples house gets invaded by a horny criminal.
11.7k words
4.47
34.9k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,386 Followers

Thank you to OldBroad76 for editing for me!

I

Walt sat in his car, parked in a dark alleyway that gave him the perfect view of the dirty, brown door that led into "Jason's Bar". Although he was a little worried about being in an expensive car in such a rough part of town, he pushed those worries away.

The engine was off, as were the lights. It would be pretty much impossible for anyone on the other side of the street to spot him, even though it was a clear night.

He looked at his watch.

Where is she? She's late!

He had sat there for 20 minutes already, his toe nervously tapping the entire time.

Until his eyes lit up.

Finally!

A woman came into view on the other side of the street. She was dressed in a long, red dress that fell down to her knees. It hugged her slim frame but also emphasised her tits, which were much bigger than they should be for someone her size.

As she walked, her long, blonde hair blew in the wind. Even from a distance it was clear she had a face full of make-up.

She looks amazing.

The blonde woman reached for the door and hesitated, just for a moment, to look around before heading inside.

"Right," Walt said to himself, "here we go."

He looked at his phone.

8pm.

10 minutes later, a man he recognised came into view on the other side of the street. Jeff. Although he was a nice, loyal friend, he came from a bit of a rough family, and when he dressed in a certain way it was easy to consider him a threat.

He then entered the bar, and Walt's heart began to beat faster and faster.

Am I really doing this? He thought and began to panic, No, I have to.

II

Amy looked around.

Where the hell am I?

The bar was disgusting. Tables and chairs that were falling apart, a crowd that looked like they could break into a fight at any moment. And that smell, a mix of sweat and beer. This wasn't a bar Amy would normally find herself in. Especially dressed how she was.

Even as she walked further in, she instantly spotted multiple of thugs gawking at her.

They probably haven't seen an upstanding woman in here for years, Amy thought.

She brushed her blonde hair behind her ears and sat down in a booth. It was uncomfortable to say the least. She felt the wood beneath the battered cushions.

When it took nearly 10 minutes for someone to come take her order, Amy got more and more pissed.

"You want a drink?" A young man asked her.

He looked young, maybe in his 20s, and he looked rough with cuts on his face, bruised knuckles, and a tooth missing.

"Glass of wine, please." Amy told him.

He gave a grunt and then walked off.

Not exactly great service.

A gust of cold wind brushed past, and Amy turned her head to see the door to the bar had opened. In walked a tall, very muscular, rough looking man. He had short black hair, a short black beard, and wore tatty clothes. The type of guy Amy expected to see somewhere like this.

She watched him walk over to the bar before grabbing her phone.

Where is he?

Typing in a message, she sent out a text.

Amy: Hey, I'm here. Where are you? This place is a dump!

When she looked up, the "waiter" dumped a glass of wine onto her table which spilt over the side.

"Thank you." Amy said, attempting to be polite as he walked off.

But as Amy watched the waiter walk away, the rough man that entered the bar stared at her with a pint of beer in his hand. Then, he flashed her a smile.

Being the socially awkward, polite lady she was, Amy smiled back.

But unfortunately, he interpreted that as an indication for him to come over.

Oh no, please, please don't speak to me!

"Hey." He said with a deep husky voice when he arrived at her table.

"H-hi." Amy nervously replied.

She didn't want to be rude and piss off this stranger, but fear welled up in the pit of her stomach.

"I'm Jeff." He said and sat down without an invitation.

"Nice to meet you." She said, fingering her glass of wine as she avoided eye contact.

"Not often I see a pretty young thing like you in here." He said.

Although Amy appreciated the compliment, being called young even though she was 35 made her feel good, she still was panicking.

"Thanks." She nervously replied to him.

"You from around here?" Jeff asked, although Amy still wasn't looking at him.

"No." She replied, which technically wasn't a lie. Her house was only 20 minutes away, but she definitely did not associate herself with this area.

"I didn't think so, how about..." Jeff started to speak but Amy instantly cut him off.

"I'm married," she practically shouted. "My husband will be here soon."

She looked up, but Jeff was unphased by what she had told him. In fact, he was smiling.

"Fair enough, see you later darlin'." Jeff said and stood up to walk away.

Amy waited another 10 minutes with no reply from her text before deciding she needed to get out of this place.

Amy: I don't know where you are but I'm going home. You've really pissed me off tonight!

She put her phone into her little black purse and headed out of the bar.

III

Walt sat nervously in his car, watching the door to the bar. Jeff had only been in a few minutes, and he was already desperate for an update.

When he got the text from Amy, he thought it best to not reply, leave her wondering where he was or if he would even turn up.

To Walt's surprise, his phone rang pretty quickly, and he saw it was Jeff.

"Hey, what's happening?" Walt asked instantly.

"All good, she's loyal." Jeff told him.

"Are you sure?" Walt replied.

"Yeah, she told me she was married pretty much instantly." Jeff said.

"Thank god," Walt said with a sigh of relief. "Thanks for this. I appreciate it."

"No worries," Jeff replied. "See you at work on Monday?"

"Yeah, see you then." Walt said and put the phone down.

Then he saw the text from Amy that she was going back home.

He knew he was going to be in trouble, and that she was going to be pissed off, but he just had to make sure she wasn't out cheating on him.

The bar door opened, and Walt's beautiful wife walked out and headed down the street. He wasn't even worried about the argument he knew was coming. He was just happy to finally have some peace of mind.

Walt started his car and drove home.

IV

"You fucking bitch!" Alex shouted as the back of his hand crashed against Jessica's face, adding another bruise to her.

She let out a yelp before falling to the hard floor.

"That's it, hit me. You're fucking pathetic!" She screamed but made no effort to get up.

"You're a fucking whore!" Alex screamed as he towered over the small brunette.

"That's right, I am," Jessica mocked him. "I let five different guys fuck me all night long, and you didn't pop into my head once!"

Alex couldn't even find the words to scream at her. His fists clenched by his sides, ans his face burnt red with rage while his chest heaved.

He knew that if he stayed there, he was going to kill this fucking slut.

"You cheat on me all the time. So what if I went out and found some more dick?" Jessica shouted and laughed at him.

Do it, Alex thought to himself, She's fucking asking for it!

Then, Alex took a deep breath and looked down on her.

"You're not fucking worth it." He grunted through gritted teeth.

Alex had already spent 6 months in prison for robbery and assault on two separate instances, shortly after he turned 18. Only being out for a year, he was not planning on going back any time soon.

He turned and grabbed his black, leather jacket.

"That's it, run away, you fucking pussy!" Jessica screamed.

Alex heard her standing up, but he knew if he turned, he wouldn't be able to hold back. Last time he felt this angry, he nearly killed Gregory. Fuck, he wanted to kill Gregory, that little cunt deserved it.

But no, Alex nearly ripped the door off its hinges and walked out into the cold, day air. The sunlight hurt his eyes at first but he marched down the street, desperate to calm himself down before he did something too stupid.

That whore! He screamed in his head as he walked aimlessly. She waits for me while I'm in prison, and the whole time she fucked every guy in the neighbourhood!

He lit a cigarette and smoked as he walked down, the back of his hand sore from where he hit her, but it was a feeling he was very accustomed to.

Alex had no idea where he was walking. His closet friend, Doug, had just gone back to prison for dealing, and he had just found out that most of his other mates had been fucking his girlfriend.

So, he walked around for hours. The sun wasn't close to setting, and Alex still didn't know what to do with himself. His old shitty phone had blown up with Jessica texts and calls, begging him to go back home, but he just ignored her.

I know, Alex thought.

He grabbed his phone and dialled one of the handful of numbers he actually had saved in his phone.

"Hey man, long time no see." Myles answered.

"Hey bro, you still got that girl working for you?" Alex asked.

"Charlotte? Yeah, you want her?" He replied.

"Yeah, she free now?" Alex questioned.

"You know it. Meet her at Bate Motel." Myles said and hung up the phone.

Alex walked to the motel, which was nearly 20 minutes away. When he got there, a thin, blonde woman stood waiting for him in denim shorts, fishnet stockings, and a crop top. It was pretty dam cold, and her hard nipples poked out through the top.

"Hey." Alex said as he walked over.

"Oh yeah!" She said, obviously recognising him. "Not seen you in a while."

"I know, you got a room?" Alex asked.

"Yeah, number 4." She said and they walked into the dirty, dingy room together.

"I have to say, I wasn't looking forward to this one too much, but now that I know it's you I'm happier." Charlotte said as she removed her top and showed off her smaller but perky nipples.

"Good, how's that husband of yours?" Alex asked as he pulled down his baggy jeans.

"Still in prison." Charlotte replied without a worry in her voice.

Then Alex pulled down his boxers and unleashed his big, hard cock.

"Oh yeah," Charlotte said, staring at his cock. "I remember this big cock now."

It's true, Alex had always been complimented on his 8 inch cock, which was as thick as a soda can.

Charlotte reached out and wrapped her fingers around it, slowly stroking him until he was fully hard.

"Get on your knees, whore." Alex told her.

"Mmm, yes sir." Charlotte replied and sunk down.

In a matter of seconds, her lips, covered in red lipstick, wrapped around his hard cock.

"Oh yeah, I needed this." Alex moaned.

He was still furious over Jessica, and he knew he was going to take it out on this little whore.

He gripped her blonde hair and shoved his entire cock down her throat. He didn't care when she gagged and coughed. He just held her perfectly still as he fucked her throat as hard as fucking possible.

"Gllg... gllg... gllg... gllg.." She gagged over and over.

Spit started to fly around her chin and tears streamed down her eyes as she gagged over and over and over.

His grip on her hair tightened, actually causing her pain.

"Take that cock, you fucking whore!" Alex grunted.

He was fucking her mouth like it was a cunt, and he loved it.

When he finally pulled out, Charlotte let out a huge gasp for air and more spit fell down her chin.

"Get on the bed." He ordered but didn't actually give her a chance to move.

Still gripping her hair, Alex dragged her over to the bed and threw her down.

"Fuck... don't be so hard." She panted out, but Alex had turned into the wild animal that came out while he was horny.

Any care for this woman as a human being was gone. He was going to fuck her as hard and rough as possible.

He yanked down her shorts and pushed her legs apart.

"Wait, I need warming up for this cock." Charlotte panted.

But Alex didn't care.

He lined his thick, hard cock up with her cunt and slammed himself balls deep into her.

"Fuuuck!" Charlotte grunted, "Stooop! You're too big!"

"Fucking take it!" Alex shouted and spat in her face.

He held the slut's legs in the air as he slammed himself in and out of her.

It took a few minutes, but her pussy's wetness covered his shaft. Her moans of pain slowly turned to moans of pleasure.

They're all the same, Alex thought, fighting it at first, but once they take this cock there's no arguing.

"Oh god... fuck." Charlotte started to moan.

Alex easily slid his entire shaft in and out of her drenched cunt, listening to the wet slapping sound coming from when he bottomed himself into her.

"Fuck.. yes... fuck me... fuck me!" Charlotte moaned louder and louder.

Alex's fingers suddenly gripped around her throat and tightened. He smiled as he watched her struggle for air the entire time.

Charlotte's face turned red, her mouth wide open as she tried to gasp.

"You like that, cunt?" Alex grunted, fucking her even harder.

Charlotte tried to speak, but no words came out.

Until finally, he let her go.

"FUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!" Charlotte squealed, and her entire body shook.

Her cunt tightened and twitched around his cock, her moans and her shaking made it very clear that she was cumming around his cock.

"I'm about to fill you up, whore!" Alex shouted.

"Fuuck!" Charlotte shouted back. "Cum in me! Fucking cum in me!"

"Fuuuuuuccckk!!" Alex grunted and unloaded deep into the married whore.

He kept thrusting into her a few times as he pumped his seed deep inside of her. When he finally stopped, he pulled out and just looked at her stretched pussy leaking his cum.

"I hope you don't think I'm done." Alex said with a smile.

V

As expected, Walt got home before Amy. He came up with a lie that an emergency work meeting come up.

With his job being the only income that kept them in this huge house, he knew she couldn't argue too much with that.

But as he sat there, the time on his phone kept ticking by.

10pm, where is she?

He made himself a cup of tea and sat on the sofa, but before long, he fell asleep.

Walt jolted himself awake at some point. The TV was still on, but his tea was stone cold. He looked at his phone, and it was well gone midnight.

Is she home yet?

Standing up, Walt headed upstairs. The first thing he thought was strange was that the bathroom door was open, the light was on, and there was a trail of water leading out of it, like someone had taken a shower recently.

He carried on down the hall, past two of the spare bedrooms and into his own.

A sigh of relief washed over Walt when he saw his wife under the covers, fast asleep.

I wonder what time she got back?

But he was happy he wasn't going to have to have an argument that night, which also gave Amy time to calm down for him not turning up on their date.

Walt undressed and got into bed next to his wife. Her hair was sopping wet, which was strange, but he soon fell asleep.

VI

Alex had fucked Charlotte three more times. Although he knew he could go again, he was bored of fucking her already. She had cum at least once every time they fucked, even when she begged for no more.

But as always, her begging to stop just made Alex go harder.

As she lay passed out from exhaustion on the bed, he got dressed and left, leaving the door wide open for anyone to see.

Even as he walked away, Alex still felt rage inside of him over Jessica. He lit another cigarette and just kept walking until he recognised where he was.

Jason's Bar, he thought as he looked up at the sign. He had been there a few times, and although it was filled with people that he hated and most likely hated him, Alex needed a drink.

Adding the fact that it was nearly completely dark and freezing cold outside, he entered the establishment.

He got a few angry looks straight away, but no one said anything. Last time he got into a fight with this crowd, two of them ended up in a hospital. Sure, Alex got stabbed, but that didn't turn out too bad.

He got a pint and sat alone in the corner of the bar, lost in his angered thoughts.

She's fucking humiliated me, he thought, I should just kill her and be done with it. Except that shitty house is in her name. Great idea that was.

As he drank 3 more pints and festered on his own, something suddenly caught his attention.

A bright red, very expensive looking dress came into view, lighting up the entire room. Underneath it appeared to be one hot, fit bodied woman.

Fucking hell!

She had long blonde hair going down her back, a face full of make-up and a fucking amazing body!

No way I can afford a whore like that!

But that didn't stop Alex from staring at her. In the corner, she couldn't see him, but Alex was just fantasising of all the disgusting stuff he would do to that little slut.

He watched as she ordered a drink, imagining his head buried in those tits that looked to be massive for a girl of her size. And although Alex wasn't one for older chicks, he would definitely go with her.

Ah, this must be her customer.

A very muscular man that Alex didn't recognise sat down opposite the blonde, and they started talking. Alex wondered how much a night with her would cost, but he knew he couldn't afford it anyway with his empty bank account. All he had left was a few notes from the last deal he was involved in.

But then something happened that took Alex by surprise.

The blonde woman held up her left hand, flashing a wedding ring, and he heard her say very loudly.

"I'm married."

Interesting, Alex thought, a grin emerging on his face.

The man opposite her stood up and walked away, but he actually walked in Alex's direction. This muscular man went on his phone, and Alex listened into the conversation.

He was a little confused by it. It sounded almost like he was chatting to this slut's fella. But when he looked over again, she was walking out of the bar.

Fuck it, if she's no whore and her husband ain't coming, that's my cue.

Alex downed the last of his pint and headed for the door himself.

He was hit by the cold, night air. Across the road, a car engine started and drove out of an alley way.

When Alex turned his head, he saw her bright red dress a few hundred yards away. Maybe if she was dressed in something less obvious, he wouldn't have spotted her, but he did.

He quickly marched after the woman who clearly didn't know she was being followed.

Alex knew these streets. He knew where the alley ways were and, most importantly, where he wouldn't get interrupted.

This blonde woman was dressed in red, high heels and couldn't walk very fast, which was good for Alex as he was catching up to her very close to a safe alleyway... well, safe for him, not for her.

Closer and closer, the woman's body was only 10, maybe 20 feet away.

He attempted to stay quiet, but then he stepped in a puddle and gave a loud splashing sound.

Fuck.

This grabbed the woman's attention, and she turned around with a frightened face when she saw him.

As though it was planned by god himself, the alleyway was right next to them.

"Hi." Is all Alex whispered before grabbing this woman's wrist and pulling her in close to him.

"What the fuck?" She gasped out but nothing would deter Alex at this point.

"Shut the fuck up." Alex said and stepped towards the alleyway, gripping her wrist and dragging her with him.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,386 Followers