End Scene

Story Info
Wife turns her gay cheating husband into shemale porn star.
3.1k words
4.11
26.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is fiction so literary license allows for the omission of condoms, but our reality doesn't. Enjoy

Description:

When a rich wife discovers that her husband married her for her money and to add insult he turned out to be gay.

ROLL CAMERA

My rich wife had me over a barrel after finding out about my affair with my handsome boy toy assistant. She took a few incriminating pictures and stormed out of the house. She realized that I had just married her for her money. I didn't see or hear from her for days and I was really worried about what she was going to do. I figured that she was talking to her lawyer and was going to take me to divorce court and take everything because our pre nup had a punishing infidelity penalty clause written solely by her lesbian lawyer.

Then finally a few weeks later she finally called and asked matter a factly, "how long have you been gay?"

"I...I'm not really gay... it was just a thing that happened...curiosity that's all," I offered as a feeble excuse.

"A thing that just happened my ass! My lawyer hired an investigator months ago and he his report says that you two faggots have been fucking each other for a long time. His name is Marcus isn't it? And just like you he is in the closet right?"

"I want to see you both and make you an offer and if you both don't accept it I will see that the world knows your dirty little secret. Remember that I have photos and they will ruin you. I will expect to meet with you and Marcus at my new house at 8:00 Saturday morning where I will make my official offer face to face. I will text you the address tomorrow and I suggest that you bitches don't dare to be late.

LETS MAKE A DEAL

"Let's start which is what we can agree on. I have pictures that will ruin both of your careers. You have good positions with a conservative company who would freak out having two young and upcoming executives in a sex scandal, add to that you are black do you not agree" I said.

In reluctant unison they responded, "yes."

"Good now if I told you that if this were revealed you would be unceremoniously fired you both would agree?" I asked.

In reluctant unison they responded, "yes."

"Good, so if I tell you to quit your jobs you will not mine quitting since there is no way you will be able to keep them anyway."

After a long pause they both agreed to quitting their jobs because refusal would only lead to embarrassment and termination anyway.

My second condition was for them to come to work for me, and sign personal service contracts. That clearly states that my deceitful downlow husband and his gay lover Marcus, being of clear mine enter into this agreement whereby they will be punished for their affair. Punishment will include but not limited to body modifications, public display while in my employ for no less that 3-years. Upon the completion of the 3-year term of this contract each party will receive 1-million-dollars the transformations would be at the subjects full expense and will be taken from their 1-million-dollars.

Compensation.

My third condition was for simply for revenge. For two years Rick was married to me and he pretend to be totally straight, from sports to bars and beers and he pretend to love looking at women, down to him covering up by getting a never read subscription to Playboy magazine. I insisted that for his time under contract he had to talk, walk, move and act like a total ultra-feminine sissy at all times. To this end Rick would agree to wear a chastity cage 24/7 to prevent masturbation and the keys would be kept in my sole possession.

DAILY REGIMENTS

I separated them and put them on different training regiments with my husband taking supplements and testosterone blockers while doing strenuous daily aerobic and dieting to lose weight while Marcus worked at the gym building strength muscle mass and stamina.

I took great pain to make Rick, my cheating husband do at least 100 squats with a butt plug and sit ups every day to build up his glutes so that he would a big perfect ass. I wanted him to look good on film and for everyone to say, "that is a fine ass that they would like to fuck it". And I intended to make sure he did when the situations came up. The part of my plan that I didn't share with them was that they were going to become very famous international porn stars who would be available for sex on the underground for the right price.

Marcus was made to work on lifting weights of different kinds some to build strength but other focused on definition until he had a sweet chiseled body that would be the envy of some professional body builders. He was given supplements that included testosterone to assist him in improving his muscle mass making him truly a black Adonis. He wore skimpy tight bikini briefs and banana hammocks, showing of his 8-pac abs and threw all modesty out of the window.

Nightly he would spend an hour with a vacuum pump on his dick with the intent to stretch the tissue to its maximum capacity. Taking his erection up several inches more than he ever would have achieved without the sessions.

They frequently would showered together, and they grew closer lamenting in their captivity. Sometimes Marcus would fuck Rick or Rick would suck him off and then just soaped up each other's bodies and cleaned the cum off. I would be lying if I said they didn't kiss passionately while they were in there. It was hard for my sissy husband to keep his lips off of Marcus's dick. (Mission 1 Accomplished)

This went on for the next few months of their training and they built an unmistakable bond of love. Then one evening when Marcus returned to his room he discovered that Rick was not there. After having a fitful few night's sleep and my husband not returning was visibly upsetting and it showed during Marcus's work outs.

When I made and appearance he sheepishly came over to me and asked where was Rick?

Playfully I asked "why"?

"I haven't seen him in a few days, and I was worried, is he all right?" he questioned.

"You needn't worry faggot, my husband... your sissy lover is all right he should be back from the clinic in a few days as a matter of fact" I replied.

"Clinic?... did something happen to him?"

"In a way you could say that, I am sure you will like it," I smiled and walked out leaving him hanging.

I did not tell him that Rick was taken to the clinic to get double D breast implants with special always stiff 1-inch nipples and he had his lower ribs removed so that he could have a 38-18-38 hourglass shape when he wore a corset. In addition to that he had undergone facial reconstruction surgery to lift his cheek bones, and I had them plump up his lips even more. While in the clinic permanent make up was applied so that he would be beautiful even when he woke up after a night of sucking dick and being fucked hard.

It would take Rick a couple of weeks to recover fully so he and Marcus were kept apart. This served to heighten the arousal of their missing each other, which would surly add passion when they reunited.

RICK RETURNS

They were both excited when told the other would be taking a shower with them feeling extremely horny and when they saw each other they stared. Rick took in Marcus's bulging muscles and Marcus looked at Rick's feminized body. He was astonished to see his shapely hip to waist ratio and his ample ebony breasts.

"Look at you Rick your hips your eyes your thighs your little chastised dick."

They each admired the changes in the others body they let out their pent-up sexual frustration and each knew that they were going to fuck like bunny rabbits. With no exaggeration Marcus was going to pump a pint of cum into my sissy husband's willing ass even more than he did before Rick's surgeries.

The last time they had fucked was a few weeks ago and for them that was a few weeks too long without sex. So they eagerly went to go at it in the shower.

Marcus was told that a new cage had arrive this morning and he was to remove Rick's old one and placed him in the new smaller one. In the cold light of day Rick was both ashamed and aroused as he allowed Marcus to unlocked his shriveled dick from his present cage that he had been wearing for months. When it came off so easily Rick was surprised because they had to stop, start, twist, squeeze and push to get it on the first time. Rick's tiny nub became erect, but it was no more than 2-inches long now.

He stared at the new chastity cage in Marcus's hand knowing that his wife had ordered the smallest cage she could find to intensify his punishment. It looked so small, so petite - even tiny as his dick was now he was unsure whether his tiny dick could fit in the new cage. First Marcus shaved Rick's groin removing the few hairs that had not been retarded by the estrogen. Marcus was frustrated by both his 'growing' excitement as he shaved Rick's nub and the fact he had to be careful not to nick him. He struggled to get a hold of Rick's little nub because it was so small.

When he finished he pulled out the new 'The Castrate Convertible Inverted' stainless-steel chastity cage Rick's wife had ordered it was the smallest and most confining that she had considered. Extended his wearing of his old chastity cage would cause even more shrinkage. Rick's wife was delighted to see her husband's dick had grown smaller and she was intrigued by the idea of seeing how small it could get. The smaller it got meant he would never be the one doing the fucking and he would look great in sexy panties for the rest of his life. (Mission 2 Accomplished)

Let me tell you about this cage sold on Kowalaswim.com it is called The Munchkin Screwed Inverted and Plugged Hard Core It has an inverted cylinder/plug unit, a cylinder/plug that pushes his dick inside of his body cavity. Then you insert the urethra plug and lock the cage. (In other words when the urethra plug is all the way in an the caged is locked his dick will be pushed another inch into his body. That is right the length of his dick when in the cage it was actually minus 1-inch long.

Marcus carefully slipped the 40 mm cock ring over Rick's balls and pulled the head of his dick through the cock ring and pushed the greased urethral tube slowly down into Rick's slit. The cold flat metal hood over Rick's cock gave him a flat groin it fitted with some pushing. He made the finishing touch and finally, locked the chastity cage. Marcus pulled his hands away slowly, unsure, but the small device lay there.

Rick drew himself up, and looked in the mirror. His thin 5' 8" frame looked back at him after losing over 30 pounds over the past year from diet, aerobics and hormones.

He looked at the small sliver of silver between his hairless legs. A shiver ran up his spine his last remnant of manhood was gone, and he felt a restrained throb of pleasure from his cage.

Marcus carefully set the keys down on the sink and returned to the shower.

"Oh baby I'm so hot for you," Marcus whimpered as he guided Rick so he could thrust his hormone enhanced ass out and get on his hands and knees. Once Rick was on his knees, Marcus proceeded to grip Rick's hips gently squeezing his soft ass. He then proceeded to edge his dick into his boi pussi and push the head part way in producing a small grunt as the pleasure shivered up Marcus's dick.

"Mmmmm, still a tight fit babe, I like it!" Marcus said as he forced his dick in a little deeper into Rick's ass. Rick could feel Marcus's thick dick swell against Rick's cunt filling him with its mass rubbing against every side as he pushed deeper and deeper.

"Yes Marcus, yes!" Rick exclaimed as Marcus plunged his dick into Rick's ass as far as he could. Marcus's balls bounced against Rick and his hand was now digging into Rick's ass. Rick felt Marcus begin, slow and steady as Rick pushed his ass forward to push Marcus off and then pull him back, moving his dick in and out while Rick swung his hips around to get as much movement inside him as possible.

Marcus begin to speed up, water from the shower flowed down their bodies and further lubricated Marcus's dick. Their bodies' warm and soaking wet, Rick felt Marcus begin to push faster and faster pushing his dick head deeper every time. Marcus let out a few grunts and stifle some moans as Rick begin to let out a low wail at each thrust.

"Fuck me Marcus, yeah fuck me like that. Mmmmm! Harder faster Marcus, Mmmmm Marcus I love you baby, fuck me hard!" my husband screamed.

"Anything love, Mmmmm yes!" Rick let out a moan as Marcus continued to push harder and harder, faster and faster. "I wanna fuck you all night love, Mmmmm, fuck yeah that feels so good, Rick I wanna fuck your tight pussi more!" He kept shouting in pleasure as Marcus's dick rammed into him further each time, water running down their bodies in torrents or so it seems as pleasure fogged all their other senses.

Marcus grabbed Rick's body and flipped him onto his back with him on top of Rick and kept fucking thrusting his dick as fast as he could and playing with Rick soaking wet double 'D' cup tits. Rick moaned as Marcus began to kiss Rick's neck and began to lick it viciously as Marcus thrust harder and Rick let out more grunts of pleasure. Rick felt Marcus's dick ramming all of it inside of him, Marcus's pre cum juices squirted and lubricating it more so he could go faster and deeper.

The cock head thrusts penetrated deep inside Rick's ass rubbing hard against his pussi and sending a rush of pleasure through his body every time. Rick could feel a little of Marcus's pre cum starting too ooze inside of him and he felt Marcus start to pump faster. As Marcus squeezed Rick's big tits more and sucked on his neck and ear, Marcus started whispering all the nasty things he wanted do to Rick, "Oh Rick, I am going to fuck your ass all night.

Finally when Rick couldn't handle it any longer; all the love and passion was over coming him and as Marcus thrust into him again, Rick felt intense pleasure shoot through his body as a massive load of cum burst out of Marcus's dick and filled Rick's pussi to overflowing. It dripped out around his dick and was mostly washed away by the water, but a massive wad clung inside of Rick's pussi and Marcus's dick. He pulled out and let Rick clean off whatever was left on his dick and Rick enjoyed every second of him licking Marcus's dick clean.

"Rick I love you so much right now," Marcus declared as he stood beside Rick and began to passionately kiss Rick's lips working his tongue deep into Rick's mouth. Marcus cupped Rick's tit in one hand and Rick head in the other as he drew him into him. "Baby your tits are so big and beautiful I am going to love playing with them," Marcus whispered to Rick's delight."

They continued to kiss passionately until their tiredness overcame them and they found themselves laying down with the shower faucet pouring water onto their naked bodies; Marcus fondling Rick's double 'D' cup tits and turning him so he could slap Rick's ebony thighs every once in a while, and he played with Rick's caged dick to keep him aroused for round two. They then stared into one another's eyes and drew closer not knowing that their next adventure would soon to be.

RICK'S WIFE'S VIEW

Marcus hugged Rick close, as he had established who was in charge weeks ago, but he needed Rick to be comfortable so he could take complete control where Rick was concerned, so that Marcus could effectively control Rick completely from afar. I fully intended that my forced Sissy husband become Marcus's sissy wife so that I could mold them and transform Rick into a shemale porn star over the coming years. This transformation was not just to be mentally but also his body would be devoid of any signs of masculinity.

Some of that training would be in my presence and some in my absence done by Marcus as he femininized my husband and made him the submissive one. Eventually Rick melted into Marcus's arms, loving the embrace of a sissy, Rick loved the feeling of being held and controlled by a man who was a faggot.

Rick was tingling and feeling completely sexually alive for the first time for a long time, the feeling of the water running over his breasts and down over his freshly waxed and freshly fucked ass hole was utterly erotic, he wanted it to go on forever. Then Marcus turned off the water and took his hand. He hadn't realized it but each time he was hoping for some activity or feeling to be prolonged, then Marcus would shorten it to subconsciously show his control over Rick as he was condition to do. (Mission 3 Accomplished)

I smiled as I shouted "End Scene" watching my gay gigolo husband who I had transformed into a sissy just getting fucked in a hot shower scene for an X-rated movie that I was producing.

Quick note for you who think they got off easy with a million dollars failed to take in account the expense of room, board, surgeries, my pimping fee, medication can be quite expensive over 3-years leaving them in considerable debt to me and desperately needing to work as porn stars and escorts for select clientele for the rest of their lives.

(Mission Status Complete)

THE END