End Times Pt. 00 - Prologue

Story Info
A priest, a girl and an entity enter a church...
3.7k words
4.4
9k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/16/2022
Created 01/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a foray in to Erotic Horror. It has been stuck in my mind and I am finally letting the story loose. This part is the setup, not much in the way of sex until later. Any suggestions or critiques are always welcome. This is not a planned story, it is extremely off the cuff as they say. I do hope you enjoy,

**************

Prologue

April 1st 2014

Vatican City

Archives

Bishop Romero walks through the stacks of scrolls, books and relics. As he walks, he ponders the state of the world. Everything has led to this moment. He removes a gold key from inside his robes. The door he stopped in front of was very plain for the Vatican. He inserted the key into the lock and felt it click as he turned it.

He opened the door and entered the small room. It contained an altar, small prayer rug and on the altar a scroll. He stood before the altar, contemplating his next move. He removed a pair of calfskin gloves and slipped them on. To touch the scroll meant corruption of the soul and he could not let that happen.

The others were getting too close to discovering the location of the scroll. It had to be moved, somewhere they would not expect to find it. It could not be allowed to be used.

The Pope himself sanctioned the move and had set aside for his use, the Vatican jet. No one knew the flight plan, and would not know until he gave them their destination.

He grabbed the scroll with his gloved hands and still felt the heat of its sinful nature. He could also feel his skin crawl until he could put it in his satchel. He turned his back to the altar and exited the room.

The plane was ready for take-off and he strode up stairs the crew greeted him. He was escorted to luxurious seat; all the crew were male and members of the Swiss Guard. He handed the steward a note and pointed to the cockpit.

Soon they were taking off. The scroll would be protected and so would humanity.

******

June 12th 2019

Cornerville Kansas

Church of the Holy Angel Giel

Father Romero sat at his desk, preparing his sermon for the coming Sunday. Every so often he would look at the bookcase to his left and stare at it. He could swear he heard a voice. There was nothing in there but the scroll, and it was covered in protective prayers.

Shaking his head he went back to writing and perusing the bible for topics. Not that he needed to. After 30 years in the church, he knew the bible well. He found turning the pages in his small leather-bound book a comfort though.

His hands hurt even after all these years. Turning the pages was a trial. The calfskin had seared into the palm of his hands when he first took up scroll. The pain was a reminder of the power of the scroll. He caught himself flexing his hands and his mind wandering.

This was a good community and really did not require a shepherd, which is why he chose to build the church here. There were only 800 families living in the town, mostly a farm community, there were small stores up and down main street, a lovely park in the center of town. A good American town. Nothing here to attract the attention of anyone and there was very little that he needed to do here but come up with a light sermon every week.

A bead of sweat started to trickle down his forehead. He wiped his brow and looked over at the AC unit. Yes, it was working, so why was it getting hot in here? He stood and looked at the thermostat, it was only 72 degrees. It felt so much hotter though

He heard something move, like wood scraping against wood. The only thing that would make that noise though, would be the... He felt a burning in his hands. The scroll! He was unrolling it! The glyphs wavered across the page. Blood red runes glowing on the parchment. Parchment said to be from the skin of a Saint Catherine of Alexandria. The runes inscribed into the parchment with her blood.

There was that voice again, chanting in Latin, it sounded so familiar. His throat started to become raw, then he realized that he was chanting in Latin.

*God protect thy servant. Help me resist the vile and corrupting influence of this diabolical relic. Our father, who art in heaven hallowed...*

"No, priest. God cannot save you now."

*Be thy name...*

"It is too late for prayer, now is the time for sacrifices."

*Lord help me...*

"God is dead, priest and you are mine."

Father Romero fell to the floor. He was breathing heavily, on his hands and knees when his office door opened. Looking up he saw young Maddy Berchand enter. She was 19 years old and lead Alto in the choir.

He looked at her long blonde hair, her supple lips, her ripe firm breasts. They looked like grapefruits pressing against her white blouse. Her long legs covered by her black and red skirt, looked like smooth porcelain.

The calf-high stockings and her black shoes looked so sexy. He could feel his arousal pressing against his slacks. He could smell her sex; it was sweet and tangy and he was starting to salivate.

"Father? Are you okay?" she asked him as she knelt next to him. She reached out to him with one hand and placed it on his shoulder. Her body shivered as a penetrating cold ran from his body through hers. She stepped back and stared at him.

"Yes child, I am fine." He struggled to stand and fight the desires that were infusing his body and mind. "What brought you here?"

"We were going to discuss the songs for Sunday. The choir is excited that we get to sing early, before your sermon." She said shyly.

"Well give me a while to settle myself and we can go over the choices. Come back this evening around 5." He hoped that a few hours would allow him to control whatever was going on with him.

"Okay Father. I hope you feel better." She swung around, the skirt twirling up, giving him a look at her delightfully skimpy pink panties.

He could feel a wetness growing in his pants as his cock leaked precum.

*I need to stop this. These thoughts, where do they come from? The scroll! Did I access the scroll?*

"Why yes Father, you did. You did the summoning very well. At least the beginning of it. You see, your body is mine now and soon I will complete the ritual and the world will burn, as foretold."

He walked out of the office and made his way to the Altar. As he stood looking out over the pews, he wondered just exactly what was going to happen to his flock. Whatever it was, it made him weep because he knew he would not be able to stop it.

******

5:10 pm

Maddy walked into the church. She had changed from her school uniform into black jeans (that her mother hated) that were a bit too snug and a red sports bra. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a ponytail and she wore sandals. She looked like a typical teenage girl on a warm summer evening.

She noticed the church was quiet and peaceful. She walked through the offices and into the worship hall. The lights were off, there was only sunlight coming through the stained glass. It was beautiful and awe inspiring.

She walked up to the Altar and there was a note on the podium. She noticed her name was on the envelope. She opened it up and pulled out a card.

Maddy,

Meet me in the bible study room

in the basement.

Father Romero

She went back into the foyer and headed to the basement stairs. Walking down the stairs, she went into the right-hand room. Candles were on the floor, set in a circle. Father Romero was seated in the middle of the circle on a large rug, he was wearing some kind of hooded robe and his back was to her. As she stepped into the room, she felt the cold envelope her. She stepped forward, into the circle.

"Welcome Maddy." Father Romero's voice seemed a bit harsher than before. "There has been a change of plans."

He stood up and turned towards her. All she saw, were those piercing yellow eyes. They held her gaze and she felt her body freeze. He reached up and pulled the hood down, revealing a silver mask covering his entire face. A horrifying, demonic visage, complete with fangs and dripping venom.

Even though it was a mask, it terrified her so that she screamed. At least in her mind she screamed, her body was still frozen and she didn't know why.

"Step out of the circle Maddy." He spoke. He watched amusedly as she backed up.

He gestured at the carpet in the circle and it flew up and out, revealing intricately carved symbols on the tiled floor. He reached out and took her hand. She shivered and stepped forward when he pulled her into the circle.

Standing behind her, he ripped the sports bra from her body, letting her breasts free. They were fairly large for a teen, pushing close to a D cup. He grasped her breast, feeling their firmness. Her nipples hardened against her will. Her mind was racing, why could she not stop this? Why could she not scream or fight. She could, however, feel her tears running down her face. Why was Father Romero behaving in such a manner? Was this really going to happen to her?

She could feel his hands on her breasts, no one but her had ever touched her there. Her bare breasts being groped by her priest! What he was doing was so wrong, she hated it and she wanted him to stop, but she could not speak, no matter how hard she tried.

His hands caressed her skin from her breasts down to her stomach. He moved them to her waist and then he was unbuttoning her jeans. They went down so easy, passing her waist and rubbing against her thighs. Finally, they were pooled around her ankles. She was naked in front of her priest, with just skimpy pink panties protecting what was left of her modesty.

Her body was able to move enough to kick off her pants and sandals. She could feel fingers pressing against her cunny. She cringed as he ripped the flimsy fabric from her body. Those thick fingers stroking her lips and clit. Slowly, back and forth they stroked.

"Hmm, not getting wet at all. That is too bad, my dear, it would make it more bearable for you. No matter, this is not about your pleasure, nor mine, it is about the offering. You see we are going to open a doorway of sorts. A Pandora's box if you will. Letting the sins back into the world in full force." His breath was hot against her neck as he spoke. "You will be the first sacrifice, but not the last. When we are done, you will choose who goes next." He kissed her neck and bent her forward. He used a foot to kick her legs apart.

He opened his robes and his cock stuck out from his body. It was of average size and thickness. Father Romero was fighting an internal battle, trying to stop what was going on.

His mind recoiled at what he witnessed next. The color of his skin became a dark red, almost black. His cock grew another four inches in length and became as thick as a Coke can. The tip of his cock had spines that extended back towards his body. He knew they would injure Maddy as he thrust in and out of her.

He pressed the tip of his member into the entrance of her tight cunny and held there for a second. She was so dry, this was surely going to be painful.

Suddenly all the things she had been trying to say we vocalized "Please, don't. I am a Virgin. Let me go. I promise not to tell." Tears ran down her face as she pleaded.

He pressed a bit further. "Nooo, please. You are too big. This hurts so badly! Please stop." She struggled against him, but could not move away. The more she struggled the harder he pressed. It was too large, she felt like she was being stretched farther than her little pussy could manage.

"A virgin you say. I had hoped that was so. That will make this sacrifice all the more valuable." With that he shoved his engorged member all the way inside her in one hard movement.

"Aaarrrggghhhh! Pleeeaasseee... nooo... it hurts!! Oh shit oh shit oh shit..." she screamed as the large cock entered her virgin canal. The pain was overwhelming, it burned so badly, if she didn't know any better, she would swear he shoved his fist in her. She felt a pain in her stomach and thought she was going to barf.

Father Romero pulled out quickly, stopping before the spongy, spiked head could come out. Her screams of pain as the spikes scraped the insides of her cunt, were like music to his ears, and yet inside, Father Romero was crying because he could not wrest control back from the evil that was possessing him.

He looked down at his shaft, thick and hard and covered in her virgin blood. He made sure that it dripped onto the rune in the center of the circle. He started chanting.

She heard him chant in a strange language, if language it was. It sounded like pure gibberish, but honestly, she could not concentrate on that. His thrusts hurt badly going in, but they hurt even worse going out. Her vision swam, it was all darkness and spots of light. Her breasts hurt as she was pushed back and forth. They swung under her as she was fucked by a man she trusted.

Her girlfriends told her that the first time having sex was painful, but the pain went away soon after and the most amazing pleasure followed. She was waiting for the pleasure and it would not arrive. They said a good hard dick would give her a better orgasm that she got with her own fingers. She did not even feel one building.

No all she felt was pain and humiliation. She could not stop crying. Her stomach was hurting from the constant pounding from the inside. She felt like she was being fucked with a wire brush. She just wanted it to end. She could feel something running down her thighs and bent her head to see what it was.

That was the wrong thing to do. She saw the blood running down her thighs and pooling on the floor, there was so much, and that is when she lost it. As she started to pass out from shock, she threw up all over the floor in front of her. Her knees buckled and her arms lost their strength. She fell headfirst into her vomit, the Father riding her down to the ground, still chanting.

The room grew warmer, the candles flickered and the blood was sucked into all the runes inscribed in the floor. His chanting became louder, almost a scream by now. The shadows coalesced into a large form. The smoky shape expanded into the room and became more solid with each minute that passed.

It stood eight feet tall, rams horns grew from the sides of its head. It had a maw full of razor-sharp teeth and an extremely muscular form. Its hands were the size of a chair seat, its legs like those of a giant horse, ending in hooves not feet. It had a long-barbed tail and its skin was a mottled sickly green. Finally, it had a large phallus, even larger than the one that Father Romero was currently using on the young teenager.

"You have done well Father. It took me centuries to regain the power i needed to influence your Pope. Then he gave the scroll to you and the seed was planted in your mind. After only a few short years that seed is bearing fruit. There is much left to do, if my armies are to arrive and make this world mine." It looked down on the two humans. "She will do for now. We must gain more sacrifices before we are found out. Nothing can be allowed to stop me this time."

It reached down and grabbed Maddy around the waist with one of its hands. The hand surrounded her body completely. It lifted her off of Father Romero, eliciting a scream from her as his cock pulled the flesh from inside her vagina. Holding her up near its face, a large forked tongue protruded from its mouth and entered her.

One snaked its way into her pussy, the other pressed into her rectum. The creature's tongue was slick with saliva and this would be the first time Maddy felt any pleasure at all. She felt a warmth fill her body, a resurgence of strength. She writhed in the creature's grasp. Her eyes rolled up in the back of her head and her moans of pleasure filled the room.

"Oh god, this feels so good. Oh please, more. Don't stop, please. Oh, fuck this is so good."

She could not open her eyes, but she did not want to. After all she had been through, this pleasure was very welcome. She allowed herself to bask in the feelings and could feel her orgasm building. Her eyes snapped opened as the feeling washed over her.

The sight before her almost snapped her mind. The fog of pain and pleasure were lifted as the horror before her replaced all else. Her world was suddenly turned upside down, or maybe she was. The tongues were still in her pussy and ass, but now all she saw was this grotesque protrusion before her eyes.

It was huge, as long as her arm and as thick as her fist. The skin was green, things moved around under the skin. There were pustules, sores that oozed a brownish red substance. The head was pointed and looked like bone.

The creature took her head between two of its talons. Squeezing hard, her mouth opened to scream and it shoved her head onto its cock.

Father Romero watched in horrified fascination as the creature shoved itself into her mouth and down her throat slowly and steadily. He cringed for a second when he heard her jaw pop as it was dislocated by the enormity of the intrusion. He found himself highly aroused by the muffled screams coming from her as her throat was stretched to accommodate this large intruder.

He watched as the creature rutted with Maddy, taking her and using her like she wasn't real. Then the creature quickened its pace and soon it started to howl and spew its seed into Maddy, so much so, that it spewed out of her mouth and nose. Her eyes going wide. It started to blur, fade and soon it was smoke, being sucked into her body.

Maddy fell in a heap on the floor. Her nude form splayed out obscenely. Father Romero stared at her nubile body and watched amazed as her jaw reformed and her body healed.

She rolled over and pushed herself to her knees. Stretching her neck and arching her back, she squatted back on her heels. He watched as she ran her hands across her breasts slowly, rubbing her nipples and watching them harden into little peaks. Her fingers trailing down her stomach and abdomen, her head tilting back and a soft moan passing her lips.

He desired to help her explore her new form, his mouth filling with saliva as he watched her. His cock engorging as her hand went between her legs, he could see her finger teasing her clit and her other hand sinking two fingers into her wet pussy. He groaned at the thought and actually came when his eyes met hers and the lust of her gaze struck him to his core.

"This vessel will do nicely" though the voice sounded like Maddy, the power that resonated was that of the creature. "We have three nights to complete the ritual. Help her find us the next three sacrifices."

Maddy picked up her clothes, putting on the items that were not destroyed and helped Father Romero to clean up the room. She was given a shirt from the donations room and he drove her home. During the drive she stroked his cock through his robes and smiled as she felt him cum in her hand.

They pulled up to her house, it was late and there were no lights on. She got out of the car.

"Good night Father. See you tomorrow. School should be interesting." She chuckled and the sound of menace in her voice echoed through the dark. She watched as the priest drove away. Turning she looked to the house, there was a feast to be had here, but that could wait.

Things were going to be very different here soon. She pulled a key from her pocket and unlocked the door. Her parents were asleep in the living room, the tv playing the late night news. She walked to the stairs and climbed them slowly. She heard noises from her sister's room.

The door was open a crack and she could see Paula playing some game on her Xbox. Her headphones were on, but the sound was bleeding through. She smiled to herself, those games were about to end and some new ones would take her attention. Yes, this world was in for a rude awakening.

She entered her room and undressed. Looking at her body in the full-length mirror, she gave a little pout and smiled shyly. She laughed and climbed into bed. She took todays events and pushed them into the young girl's mind as a nightmare that did not happen. Then she sunk deep into the girl's mind, just far enough where she would not be noticed, but close enough to influence her actions and then she slept.