Endangered Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ltpc
ltpc
3,764 Followers

That was how Annabel found them, having come home and let herself in to the confusing sounds of high pitched sex. Initially she'd thought Chris must be watching porn in fast forward but the reality was even more absurd.

Sneaking forward, she peaked over the back of the couch, taking in the Dragon in his half form with a healing wound on his back and the tiny sprite backing herself up enthusiastically onto his mouth. It was quite the strange sight.

She knew she should be angry... she wasn't.

It was rather arousing as the seconds tricked by. She'd tried not to imagine what her dragon would look like with another woman, let alone one so unusual. And after all, Susan had tried to warn her but the reality in front of her was exciting. Bartholomew bounced excitedly across her skin, mirroring her emotions.

"You move very quickly, don't you?" Annabel interrupted.

The little blue woman started, looking up in shock with trembling wings and blurting out a slurred apology.

"I'm sorry Mistress, I should have asked permission but I just couldn't wait. I couldn't resist him. I'll... ooohh! I'll be done soon."

"I know that feeling," Annabel smirked sympathetically, crouching down at the end of the couch to observe closely, meeting eyes with the dragon to convey that she was okay. He soon went back to enjoying his little morsel wholeheartedly. It was quite hot watching him ravish the sprite, practically devouring her entire ass. "I guess that means you'll be staying with us?"

"Yesss! I'm his... oh god... I'm to be his pet for... unggnn... a hundred years!" Immianthe barely managed, trying to leverage herself back harder but having nothing to really grab onto.

Annabel recognised the tiny woman's dilemma, having encountered it a few times when Chris took her from behind and she wanted to match his powerful thrusts.

"Here you go," she extended her hand onto the couch in front of the sprite, offering her finger to push against. Annabel continued to surprise herself, perhaps she didn't even consider the sprite competition at all.

"Th..Th..Thank you Mistress," Immi grabbed hold of the offered finger and pushed back hard. "Yes, dragon! I'm cuming! Oh god, I'm cuming! I'm cuming!"

Her face distorted and her eyes squeezed shut; she tensed suddenly and tears began to seep at the corners. Then she was bucking and screaming in a language Annabel had never heard as she continued to rock back into Chris's mouth, fresh droplets of her joy misting fragrantly in the sex-filled air.

To the sprite, the exquisite battle between the dragon's hot tongue and her own quivering warmth was a writhing tornado of pleasure. Trapped deep inside her flooded womanhood, the storm's power consumed her body and mind, her everything. She'd never experienced anything even close to this.

Oh how right she'd been to choose him, muttering thanks to whatever force had driven her his way.

To the two observers, her pleasured mumbling might have seemed like nonsense; but the infatuated sprite wove powerful covenants of servitude and protection around her Master in an ancient, almost forgotten tongue. She would be his for far longer than a measly hundred years, even if he didn't know about it. The intensity of the sprite's orgasm was astonishing, triggering Annabel to action. Having watched him dismantle the tiny woman with nothing more than inhuman pleasure, she needed the dragon too.

As the sprite melted into a blissful mess on the cushion, Annabel stood and began stripping quickly. Her t-shirt and bra were lost in seconds. Her jeans took a bit longer after her shoes and socks came off. Her frilly black panties were already soaked through as she scrabbled to get them off and bend herself down onto the couch next to the sprite.

The dragon sensed a flare of power in the air as the sprite came but he was too absorbed with lapping greedily at her delicious cream as well as the spectacle of Annabel's wanton strip. His cock ached, throbbing and impatient in his ensnaring jeans. He knew exactly how he was going to ease that pain.

Annabel spread her legs and arched her back enticingly, watching the dragon eagerly struggle with his pants over her shoulder. Finally, his beautiful cock was exposed; its pointed, flared crown atop his long, creamy shaft. The slim line of purple along the underside, travelling down his thickness until it met those large, close-hanging purple testicles, so full of his pleasure inducing seed. On the couch next to her, Immianthe was equally entranced with the vision of manhood.

"You are a very luck woman, Mistress."

"My name's Annabel," she replied to the sprite as the dragon came to kneel behind her, positioning himself at her entrance but only giving himself kisses with her moist lips. It felt Iike he was scalding her, toying with her.

"I know I'm lucky but he can be a terrible tease sometimes. Like right now, he knows I need him inside so badly but he just insists on playing with me."

"He's just a big meany, gowley, dragon, we'll pay him back."

"Oh yes we will," Annabel agreed. "What's your name?"

"I'm Immianthe, thank you for saving me."

"You're welcome. Now, I'm going to enjoy finishing what you started."

Annabel arched her back sexily and pushed against the couch, feeling his thick crown spread her labia and slip inside. She looked back and entreated him, "Please baby, come on, don't... oohhoo!"

Her words died in her throat as he pushed forwards slowly.

Chris savoured her tender, precious gift inch by inch; pulling back slightly every now and then to relieve pressure on her taught, expanded opening. He continued resolutely until he felt her squishy limit against his sensitive cockhead.

He was so fucking thick and hard inside her. She swore, as she panted into the leather couch, that she could feel his rod throbbing angrily, deep in her stretched insides.

He growled lustily in pleasure, holding them still by her slim waist, letting her adjust. She was always so ready for him; so hot and restricting, her pussy was already starting to try to massage him. She was exquisite, and the dragon wondered why he ever bothered to do anything but ravish her continuously.

She moaned her desires as he leant down and feathered kisses across her shoulders and the back of her neck. There, a light sweat was starting to dew, full of her natural, sexy scent.

He turned her head and kissed her passionately, their tongues interlacing soon afterwards as Annabel tasted what she assumed was the sprite's delectable cum in his mouth. What a nasty, delicious cocktail it was, no wonder he'd been lapping at her like a madman.

The thought didn't even disturb her anymore, it set her on fire.

Releasing her lips, his hands brushed her ribs, around and across her smooth tummy and up to her small, perky tits, capturing and moulding them gently between his taloned fingers. Annabel could only pant and murmur in pleasure as the dragon took his time with her tingling body, holding himself deep inside her.

"That looks so hot," Immi breathed, feeling another flush of arousal sweep up her tired body. The purple and cream beast was mounted deeply inside his smaller mate. Her body, delicate and pale, compared to the larger, stronger male leaning down on top of her, teasing her nipples so cruelly.

The dragon started to thrust gently, withdrawing only a few inches and sliding them back inside her slowly. From her angle, Immi could see his erection as he pulled back, slick with his lover's juices.

She wanted that. Wanted it to be her cream wetting his glorious manhood. Alas, there was no way he could ever fit inside her tiny body.

"Chris, please go faster, I need it!" Annabel cried, feeling the burning heat start to mount in her loins as he sheathed himself slowly over and over. He would occasionally bump her cervix and send a jolt of pleasure up her body, drowning any accompanying pain.

She wanted him faster now, to feel his entire length moving inside her, filling her so completely.

"I can't, Annabel," Chris gritted his teeth as he kissed the back of her neck again, seeing her beautiful flush spreading slowly across her porcelain skin. "I'm too worked up from Immi, I'm already about to blow."

She giggled breathlessly, he was being over-attentive again; like he'd forgotten that as soon as his thick seed hit her insides she'd explode in shivering ecstasy.

"Then let it go, stupid, come in me! I want to feel it!"

"I love you, Dee," Chris whispered in her ear, taking her narrow waist between his hands, he thrust deeply, driving almost his full length inside her and pulling back for another stroke.

He looked down and was overcome by the image; her perfect ass offered up to him with his thickness slipping quickly inside. Her little yelp of pleasure and the feel of tight warmth around his cock before he was drawing back again, his shaft glistening with white streaks of her viscous, creamy lubricant. Her labia dragging back with his movement, clinging to him in an attempt to stop his escape.

It was too much, he growled low in his throat and began thrusting frantically, making her cry out as he raced towards his finish.

With a grunt, his cock swelled and began spurting heavily inside her, each release addling his brain with jolts of pleasure as he simply kept screwing her through their mutual orgasm.

Annabel moaned as she started to climax, her innermost depths instantly coated with his semen as her pussy squeezed him joyously. She contracted tightly with each thrust and jet of his throbbing cock, coaxing more and more from him as she bucked and cried encouragement beneath him. She could feel it, so hot and tingly as his magical stuff pooled against her cervix.

"Oh, fuck! That's too good, Chris! Give me all of it, don't let it stop!"

"Arrhh, Annabel," he moaned back, grinding his pulsing knob deep inside her quivering little pussy and relishing every last exquisite ejaculation until the was nothing left to give her. He was left tense and breathless above her, breathing the scent of their sex as she tortured his oversensitive helmet with her aftershocks.

Panting together, they calmed. Chris began kissing her back again, holding her close against him as she rode out little waves of pleasure.

He was still hard, so he continued his gentle thrusting, coaxing her to begin that delightful journey towards another climax.

Annabel complied willingly.

"Yeah, go again baby," she cooed happily, following her encouragement with moans and whimpers as he started to stroke deep. He let her fall onto the couch and leaned back to watch her ass shake and jiggle.

They continued working towards their goal for several minutes, increasing their pace slightly and egging each other on. He grabbed greedy handfuls of her exquisite butt as he became more and more excited, leaving light red claw marks on her perfect rump while she gasped in pleasure.

Immi could tell they were getting close again, the dragon's wings seemed to twitch when he was about to orgasm, just like hers did. She'd been masturbating furiously since watching them come together, the mighty dragon spending himself deep inside his mate.

A mischievous, dirty idea popped into her little head. It might overstep her bounds but she didn't care in her aroused state. The thought consumed her, she had to try.

With a weak flutter, she raised herself into the air and settled on the small of her Mistress' sweaty back, facing the dragon with her pussy rubbing into Annabel's hot skin. It was strange, she already felt a strong kinship to the human girl.

"Please."

Immi stared up at the dragon as he continued to thrust, that look of stupid pleasure right before going over the edge covering his purple, snarling face.

Annabel glanced behind to see the little blue sprite sitting on her back, watching Chris fuck her. She didn't care, she was too caught up in the feeling of his cock rubbing deep inside of her and the orgasm which was about to tear through her like wildfire, the little tattoo latched tenaciously onto her teat.

"What... do you ... want... little one?" The dragon asked between thrusts, smiling down at the adventurous sprite.

"You know what I want," Immi replied coyly, leaning forwards to watch the giant dragon pound his mate while her own slick fingers worked on herself.

He was so damn big compared to her.

The dragon grinned evilly, his fangs flashing down menacingly at Immianthe in obvious excitement.

"You're a dirty little sprite aren't you? Greedy too."

"Oh Yes!" Immi squealed from her perch as she frigged herself desperately towards completion. "I'm your dirty, greedy little sprite!"

"Fuck! Yes!" he roared.

Annabel wasn't paying too much attention to what was going on on her back, she'd reached her limit. At that moment, her orgasm struck, tensing her around Chris again and releasing a throaty, ragged moan. She could feel Bartholomew writhing in ecstasy in his favourite spot, wrapped around her belly button and giving her little love nips as she came.

Her molten heat was too much for him, triggering his climax in mere seconds as she milked his cock for her reward.

"Rrrraaaaghhh!" The dragon bellowed, holding himself deep inside Annabel as his first massive stream shot off, splattering her already sperm-coated insides yet again. He let himself have one more spurt inside his mate before quickly withdrawing and laying his sopping erection in the valley of Annabel's glorious ass, pointed directly at the astonished little sprite.

Immianthe barely had time to be amazed at his size before she watched in delight as a jet of hot, thick, dragon seed fired point blank into her soft belly. She screamed and squealed joyously as he gave her more and more, each ejaculation hitting her tiny body with force and buffeting her around a little. She was silenced as a huge droplet hit her face.

Her orgasm began with the most delicious taste in her mouth, her body tingling and buzzing with more energy than she had known in her life. She collapsed, a quivering mess of pleasure in a shallow pool of his white seed. Her limbs flailed gently and her wings spasmed, she lost her senses momentarily.

When they returned, she was gripped by her baser instincts, her claws and tiny fangs extended, brought to the fore by such a magic rich food all around her. Jolts of pleasure continued to flow through her as the dragon's cock dribbled its last into the little poolet on her Mistress's sweaty lower back.

She spared half a second to see the dragon smiling down at her debauchery before she began gorging herself and writhing around in his spend. Immi had another urge and quickly acted on it too, scooping several handfuls of his still-hot-spunk into her miniature pussy, crying out at the tingling pleasure it brought her.

Too soon, she was full to bursting, her belly swollen like a pregnant cow and his sticky, thick stuff cooling all over her skin and Annabel's back. She was absolutely covered in it, but eventually sat up and looked around, seeing that both the dragon and Annabel were watching her intently. She smiled back dirtily.

"What?"

"That was something else entirely," said Chris in awe of the scene. The sexy little woman rolling around in his spunk while beneath her, Annabel's pale back was splattered with thick, white ropes, some reaching all the way up past her shoulder blades.

"Hot. Nasty hot," Annabel confirmed, having turned to catch the tail end of the sprite writhing around on her back. "I'm sorry I missed the first half."

Immianthe twittered happily as Annabel reached back to gently grip her sticky body and bring her in front of her face.

"Welcome to the family, I guess. You're certainly a bundle of fun and that was pretty cool for my first threesome."

With that, Annabel gave the sprite a big, sloppy lick up her front, shivering in pleasure as she tasted her lover.

"Hey! That's stealing!" the sprite protested, batting against the other woman's huge lips.

"Threesome? More like two point one some," Chris chuckled, giving Annabel a playful swat across her lush, glistening ass, narrowly avoiding his softening member. "To the shower, both of you."

He harried the two beauties until they were all under the hot water. Backing Annabel into the wall, he gave her a searching kiss, even teasing her lips gently with his sharp teeth until they were swollen and she was left panting.

He turned to the soaked little sprite, perched on Annabel's shoulder, holding onto her hair. Leaning down to be eye to eye, the dragon assessed her seriously for a moment.

"That was wonderful Immi, I'd be honoured to call you one of my brood." He leaned forwards, despite the impracticality, and gave the little blue woman a kiss.

She returned it wholeheartedly, running her tongue across his much bigger bottom lip, even nipping him.

"Thank you, Master," Immi said as she slid down Annabel's breast and clawed her way up the dragon's scaled, creamy chest and into his wet hair, laying prone on top of his head to look down at the two lover's slick, sexy bodies. "And thank you too, Annabel, for sharing him with me."

"You're welcome, Immi. I never imagined I would do anything like that but in the end it kind of came naturally. Are you sure you'll be okay here though? I mean you cant... you know ... have sex with him."

"No, but that doesn't matter, I'm going to grow fat and happy off his seed. It'll be my time to spawn before I know it! Besides, your fingers look nice and dainty, you'll be good to me won't you, Mistress?"

Annabel giggled euphorically, unknowingly still affected by some of the sprite's magic as well as her dragon's pheromones. Would she be good to the little sprite? It might be fun to pleasure her tiny body, have her completely at her mercy. Bartholomew seemed to think so too because he bolted to the tip of her fingers, itching to greet the beautiful blue woman.

Annabel reached up to the sprite, who watched the blue little dragon intently before her eyes widened in awe.

"A living enchantment?" Immi squeaked.

"Yes," Annabel explained. "Chris created him when we completed my binding ceremony, to protect me. He's called Bartholomew, he's quite mischievous."

"I didn't know what I was doing at the time though," Chris qualified.

"Amazing," the sprite also reached out to touch the little dragon on Annabel's skin. "I'd thought him just some sort of magical tattoo but once I noticed him with all my senses... he is so much more. Hello, little dragon I'm Immianthe, seventh in line to the broken throne, not that that means anything. You may call me Immi. We will work together to keep our Master and Mistress safe, no?"

Bartholomew agreed with an especially thick belch of purple smoke.

"Delightful," the sprite confirmed.

"Wait, spawn?" Chris asked, finally processing what the sprite had said before they'd all gotten distracted by Bartholomew.

"Yes, of course. If you'd do me the honour, you will prick me with your fang and impregnate me so our little spritelings can be let loose across the land."

Chris was at a loss.

"Spritelings? How many are there?" Annabel asked.

"Several hundred thousand."

"No way, all at once?"

"Of course, they're very small."

"I don't know what to say," answered Chris apologetically.

"You don't have to say anything. It could be several years away but with any luck, you'll grow feelings for me and be my first mate. You've made me so happy already, dragon."

"Oh, that's so cute. Sweetie, of course he'll do that for you," Annabel gushed. "We're going to have babies too, eventually."

Chris shook his head as the wet beauties conspired against him. There was definitely magic at play here and he couldn't help feeling guilty that he was unconsciously manipulating them. Regardless, the dragon rumbled approval deep in his chest at the thought of seeding another mate.

ltpc
ltpc
3,764 Followers