All Comments on 'Endangered Species Ch. 01-08'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 2 years ago

Well, this pack or werewolves went to the darkside pretty quickly. Were they already Nazis before the extinction event?

mithanialmithanialalmost 2 years ago

Seems interesting I need go read the other story in this timeline but after this one I think. Oh and don't forget fishing... that might be the sole source of fresh food.

Cavscout1977Cavscout1977almost 2 years ago

I imagine during a extinction level event the majority of those that survive will be pretty ruthless with a good command structure police,military,pack. Some nicer people may survive the event but depending on just how bad the environment and conditions get a wall flower that decides they want to survive will probably have to get mean quick.

bucksumgalbucksumgalalmost 2 years ago

It's a dark an stinky world so far.

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 2 years ago

I really liked Dominant Species so I am excited to know it’s continuing (more or less), however I guess it’s going to get worse before it gets any better. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

skippersdadskippersdadalmost 2 years ago

So I thought it would be either some sort of Licken would survive.

NnnelsonNnnelsonalmost 2 years ago

Interesting contrast to the Dominant Species story in a more urban setting that brings a whole host of different challenges. Looking forward to how this developers.

cindyp1976cindyp1976over 1 year ago

Yeah not loving the end of this part of the story. This is supposed to be in the dominant species world just a different part of the country so turning all the women into breeders makes no sense since werewolves aren't supposed to be able to have sex unless it's with their mates. The story started great but the twist at the end I didn't like so won't be reading more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You keep changing the werewolf rules from story to story...

-jaye-

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If you're goal was to bore people to death with dumbass submarine talk... NAILED IT!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

As a former BUBBLEHEAD, I followed this pretty easily. Well written with good detail. Thanks for the memories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES