All Comments on 'Endangered Species Ch. 41-48'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Superb

Awesome !

eodeoeodeoover 1 year ago

so glad i stumbled onto your work on this site, thank you for sharing it with us and please keep them coming!

NicCB1000rNicCB1000rover 1 year ago

Awesome story, can’t wait for the next….. your cliffhangers suck lol 5 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sigh ... cliffhanger ... much as I enjoy the use of such a thing when I write stories I can't stand it when I'm the reader ... so need the next chapter soon please! I'm enjoying this :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Quite different, but exceptional werewolf story.

An obvious 5 for this and all previous chapters.

NHarmzWayNHarmzWayover 1 year ago

I so look forward to your stories, and this one no less than any of the others. Your writing puts me right in the thick of it all and I love that. Keep it up.

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 1 year ago

This cliffhanger is easier to take than most, considering that earlier the major had told Alpha Summers that she’d never hear the shot that killed her, ergo she heard the shot so it must have been that honor-less craven cur, formerly Alpha Edward that died.

It’s refreshing to see the military treated as rational beings, instead of warmongering myrmidons. Loved the line, “Sorry to mess with your pay scale, General!” Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

MuledriverMuledriverover 1 year ago

Great story.

One thing, with "subdued rank", black is silver, with is a Lieutenant J.G. (Navy). You need a sort of bronze-ish color to indicate a "butter bar"

MbC56MbC56over 1 year ago

I loved this story and can hardly wand can hardly wait for new chapters, comma no pressure but please hurry hurry hurry

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsover 1 year ago

Nooooo!!!!! Not this cliffhanger! Please post the next segment ASAP!

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 1 year ago

God, this story is FANTASTIC. With every post it just keeps getting better! Ain’t no way in hell it was Angela who got shot. The interesting part will be the repercussions of Edward being shot instead of beaten in a challenge.

And of course the military, who can’t let go of the old world.

SO. GOOD.

DrakuluDrakuluover 1 year ago

As usual another excellent chapter in chapter in the continuing werewolf series. I have read 23 different different series in your group and and every one of them has captured and held my attention. I eagerly await each chapter. (Which is never soon enough for me). But story telling takes time.

LeakyFaucitLeakyFaucitover 1 year ago

Great story without all the 2pages of fluff between actual conversation/actions, and without the 3 chapters of backstory from 1025ad and different characters. Love these chapters.

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

And then Alfa Edwards head explodes. Love this story you are a gift to us mortals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are the king of the cliff hangers Part wolf. This is a great story, every time I read one of your stories, it becomes my favorite. I see alpha Edward going down, but I think the new colonel is going to create new drama with alpha Angela.

Keep up the good work, and thank you for all the time and effort you put in for your readers. KS

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51over 1 year ago

Love your stories !!

NnnelsonNnnelsonover 1 year ago

This will get much more intense when the conflict with the military takes off. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the way you write, and the twists and plots you imbed in them! However… all of the main characters seem to all of a sudden know how to do everything. I come from no military knowledge, so I get my own ignorance, but if Angela seemed meek on the ship… then a week later knows all of a werewolf’s pack laws? Maybe I want a little more fluff in between, but as pragmatic as she is it’s way too fast to start saying ‘our laws’ instead of ‘werewolf law’ without some kind of mental “wtf” to trip her up. Plus not everyone is that immediately confident In her own power, and rare (and enviously so) is a woman that can orgasm like that. I honestly like the premise of the stories, but in so many, the heroine becomes a macho hero and it looses the female perspective that I initially was drawn to.

Good luck and keep writing!

Brandon11Brandon11over 1 year ago

Love this series and look forward to seeing more characters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m enjoying it. However, I’m getting concerned, it’s been a month since the last chapter. I hope everything is okay

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How come the next chapters are on another website and not on literotica??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES