All Comments on 'Endangered Species Ch. 49 - End'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
TwinSoulFlamesTwinSoulFlamesover 1 year ago

Absolutely fantastic. Can't wait to see the next adventures in this timeline. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'd like to express a few words of descent... the last couple of story seem to follow a pattern ie. the stories are basicly in two parts. The first part is the main story that builds up to the climax in short chapters released bi-daily and the second part is typified by hurried short chapters published weekly.

I don't know if the second part is for dramatic effect or your running out of ideas c.q. time before the next project.

I'm not going to offer advice on how to write as these are your stories and decide how you wish to write them.

Having said all that... I'll still be reading your work and looking forward to the next.

ozxpat

txcrackertxcrackerover 1 year ago
Excellent As Usual !

Glad to see you are alright ! I sent you a couple of e-mails but no returns yet .

Hope your doing well and thank you for the conclusion of this one . I was concerned when we hadn't heard from you in a month but glad it was a hick-up not something serious .

txcracker

gemman1gemman1over 1 year ago

Another great tale. Thank you for you storytelling and I am looking forward to the next part. You only think this is going to be a 3 part series...hehehe... wait til the characters tell you different

Gemman

eodeoeodeoover 1 year ago

great series, can't wait for you to share more of your stories with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As always, superb story and such a creative twist! Looking forward to your next adventure you put forth.

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 1 year ago

Loved it! Ready or not, here comes Calamity Angela! I do hope we’ll hear more about Luna Angela’s mission to save lives. Thank you for sharing your talents with us. You always provide a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great job as usual Partwolf, every time you come out with a new story it becomes my favorite. Thanks for all your time and energy you put in to entertain us readers. KS

mithanialmithanialover 1 year ago

Good story thank you for sharing it with us.

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

Great story, loved how the Gen got his, so now onto Alpa Sommers new life. "Hoping"

ncpetencpeteover 1 year ago

I have enjoyed all of your stories to date. I hope that this one is another stepping stone to other tales based on this. It has too many possibilities to let it slide away. Thanks for sharing it with us.

NnnelsonNnnelsonover 1 year ago

Great story. I’m looking forward to the next installment in this extinction event arc.

LeakyFaucitLeakyFaucitover 1 year ago

The military take and end of time take on this story went well with the wolf abilities, it all meshed perfectly. There could be seasons left in this one..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Feed us more. If you had a direct link I'd never leave your page

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great job making this a great read. I was one of the commenters who worried about a soft storyline but you did a great job. Thanks

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51over 1 year ago

Loved it. So, what's next? I'm eagerly awaiting another story.

LilithfirstLilithfirstover 1 year ago

Most excellent. Thank you for the next step in the story.

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 1 year ago

This was fantastic! Alpha Angela Summers is a hero worthy of a movie or two.

I thought the ending came suddenly, but I enjoyed it just the same. I was hoping Angela got pregnant her one night with Cole, but it looks like that’s not the case.

I hope you continue with these characters.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

AS expected, a brilliantly done story 5*, of course

Naiad_AerialNaiad_Aerialabout 1 year ago

Great story. Will there be a part 2?

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

What can i say.. it was epic. Shame she didnt find a new mate. I had to finish reading this. So capivated. Awsone

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES