Ending a Sex Drought with a Flood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Owww", she cried. "That hurt". And she tweaked my nipples in retaliation.

"Your turn now."

She started with my front. Shoulders, chest and slowly worked her way down to my stomach and then to my cock which was still hard as ever. Looking into my eyes she massaged it, whispering

"So hard. So smooth. So big. So fucking gorgeous Chris."

Cupping my balls and squeezing gently, I threw my head back and moaned with pleasure. She turned me around to soap my back and I spread my legs to give her full access, as her hands reached through and gain grabbed my cock and moved up and down, milking more pre-cum which quickly was lost in the flow of water.

The shower had given us the opportunity to see and touch each other, to heighten our desire and experience intimacy before our love making. It was highly erotic, gentle, sensual and charged with the anticipation of what was to come.

Becky turned the shower off, reached up to kiss me and brought a huge fluffy towel into the shower and dried me off, taking special care of my cock and balls. I grabbed a second towel and gave her the same treatment, kneeling down to make sure her legs and pussy were nice and dry. I patted her clit and when finished gave it a soft kiss. She purred with appreciation, clearly wanting more but it was time to move to the bed.

I stood up and picked her up and she instinctively wrapped her legs around my torso and let me carry her to the bed. We fell onto it and wriggled up so we were nicely in the middle. "Hello Becky" I said smiling at her. "This has been a while coming hasn't it, my birthday twin"

"It has but here we are. A long and winding road. I sense it will have been worth the wait."

We were face to face, our hands gently tracing patterns on each other's skin. Fingertips brushing past breasts, hips, ribs, thighs. My body pressed against hers, both poised for what was about to happen. I kissed her lips and all over her face and worked my way down her neck and shoulders, taking my time as she closed her eyes and gave herself to my touch.

So far, I had not used my mouth for anything other than kissing. That was about to change as I reached her perky breasts and started kissing my way all around the nipples, alternating between each one. Finally, I took one nipple in my mouth and sucked, gently at first and then greedily. A sharp intake of breath, as she arched her back slightly. She clearly had sensitive nipples and was enjoying what I was doing.

While I am sucking one breast, I'm milking the other, not wanting either to feel left out. I switched regularly and could feel Becky becoming more and more aroused. Good. She was going to stay that way and I was not ready to release her yet.

I moved down to her belly and she gave a small cry of disappointment. Kissing moved past her navel as I reached her nicely trimmed hair and mons. Her mewls told me she wanted me to proceed at pace but I was in a teasing mood and licked around her mound and into the join of her thighs and torso. Her tummy was pulsing with her breath. Her hips pushed up to meet my mouth. Her hands on my head directing me towards her pussy and clit, both of which were glistening with desire. And I had only dried her off 10 minutes ago!

Time to give her what she wanted. I blew gently on her folds and clit, then kissed her swollen bud and softly started licking with the tip of my tongue. "Ah, ah, ah ah" she gasped as she pushed my face into her. My movement increased in pressure and speed and I pushed my tongue between her folds and speared into her cunt, lapping her juices which were now copious. Lovely sticky, sweet cum that tasted delicious.

Becky's hands were now gripping the sheets and I could tell she was near, so redoubled my efforts, twirling my tongue around her opening and using my fingertips to rub her clit. I also pushed two fingers deep inside her and hooked them up to find her g spot and massage that. I knew this 3-pronged assault would achieve it's aim and with a wild cry, Becky arched her back in the air and convulsed as if having a fit. It was all I could do to not be thrown off, as I watched her orgasm peak and subside slowly, her breathing heavy.

"Oh my god Chris. That was a 5-year release of energy you just created. I knew I had missed sex but I'd forgotten how amazing it can be with the right person. And you are the right man at the right time. Fuck. What a rush."

I crawled back up to be level with her face and kissed her softly. We both laughed. Pleasure. Joy. Happy to be in each other's arms. The smell of her sex all around us, particularly on my face.

I rolled onto my back and pulled her on top of me. As she straddled me, my engorged cock stuck out between her legs, her pussy lips resting over the shaft. Since the blow job, I'd had time to recover and was now ready to go again.

Becky knew what to do and started moving her hips back and forth to allow her pussy lips to move up and down the shaft. Quickly she grasped the head and pulled it across her lips, teasing her entrance, as well as rubbing her clit. Lifting herself up she positioned me at her opening and slowly sank down, taking the whole length in her first thrust down. And why not? She was so well lubricated from her orgasm, I slid in without any real friction.

We both let a sigh of contentment out. Melded together at last. Her pussy squeezing my cock and it in turn twitching and pulsing. "Wow, you are so deep inside me. You feel incredible."

"You too Becky. I have to ask; are we ok like this. Bareback. Should I pull out?"

"We're good but thanks for asking. I want to feel you cum inside me. Actually, I need to feel that. It's been so long since I have felt like this. Fuck me Chris."

"It's 3 years for me Becky. What a waste of time." I pulled her down and kissed her open mouth, at the same time pushing up into her, causing a grunt to escape our locked mouths. She pushed up with her hands on my chest and kept them pressed there as she rolled her hips and slowly fucked my cock, never once losing eye contact.

We moved in unison for some minutes, until I shifted my weight and rolled her over with me now on top. I hooked my arms under her legs and pulled them up, raising her cunt and starting to thrust more forcefully. I reached down and found her clit and rubbed it with my thumb as my cock moved in and out below it. For a while, the only sounds in the room were the squelching of our organs and the gasps and groans caused by our efforts.

I let her legs down and lifted myself off her body to allow me to look at her and us joined together. It crossed my mind to flip her over but this position was so good, other positions could wait for later. I wanted us to finish together, looking at each other.

"I'm going to cum again Chris. So close now."

I too was close. We'd been fucking for 10 or so minutes and I was amazed and very happy I'd lasted this long. Speeding up with her body rising to meet my thrusts we built to a crescendo and with two almighty groans first Becky came and then I exploded inside her, jet after jet, filling her up like she wanted.

Neither of us said anything for at least a minute. I took my weight on my elbows, as I lay on top of her, both of us panting, regaining our breath and relishing the post coital bliss. "That was.........perfect." She whispered.

"It was, wasn't it." I said smiling.

I rolled onto my back and she lay half across me, snuggled together, content with life and especially our love life, at least for this wonderful evening and night.

It was late but the adrenaline of our love making meant that both of us were wide awake. I could feel my cum starting to leak from Becky's pussy, so could she and she reached over to get some tissues from her bedside table. "Don't clean all that up Becky. Let me have a taste. It's not called a cream pie for nothing and I love a good cream pie." I was lying on my back and Becky grinned and straddled my torso and then moved herself up my body until her pussy was almost level with my face.

"Most guys don't want to go near their own cum."

"How would you know" I laughed, "You've been married 15 years!"

"Good point" she said "I guess that was my experience when I was single and dating. But very happy to oblige" and she lifted herself up, holding the headboard of the bed and hovered her dripping pussy over my mouth and then gently let herself down, being careful to keep some of her weight on her knees.

The smell was pure sex. The sight was of an opening wet with her juices and my cum still dribbling out. I opened my mouth and caught a big dollop of cum and then stuck my tongue out and speared it into her opening.

Becky gasped with pleasure as I pushed deeper into her and like a cat lapping milk, brought my tongue back to my mouth with more of the sweet nectar.

"Oh fuck Chris, you really know how to eat a girl out."

She was squirming and pushing her cunt into my face, moving her hips back and forth in sync with my tongue. Two minutes and all my cum was back inside me and Becky was a happy girl.

I pushed her gently away and with her still sitting upright, I brought myself to an upright position and sat with my legs over hers, our bodies facing each other, her pussy and my half erect cock right next to each other, our faces looking directly at each other.

We were in that stage of a night of sex for the first time with a new lover, when anything is possible. Well, if you're still into the other person. I've had nights when after sex, all I've wanted to do is get dressed and get back home. Not tonight. Becky and I were friends and our love making, or fucking, had been great. We'd both had two orgasms and were awake and wanting to continue. The serious work of breaking the drought was done. Now we could have fun with each other.

"Wow Chris, that was a lot of come you put inside me. It feels good...felt good, she corrected laughing, to feel a man inside me, to have his seed coating my walls after years of nothing but my fingers and my vibrator."

"Same for me. I've only had my hand for company."

"Oh come on Chris. You must have strayed in 3 years. Someone like you can't have gone without a shag for that long surely?"

"Ok, you're right" I said slightly embarrassed. I have had 1 fling with a woman at a conference 18 months ago. Both of us are married and away from our partners. Sounds familiar doesn't it. I saw her about 4 times but we decided to end it before we got caught or got in too deep with each other."

"Did you have feelings for her?"

"I could have done in a different time and place but it was just a very pleasant affair with someone who I fancied a lot and happily she felt the same."

"What about you? Have you been with anyone else since you got married?"

"Well seeing as we're being honest, I've had one fling. It was when I was doing physio work at an international athletics meeting. One of the runners and I had a thing for each other and I slept with him during the meeting. It was good and he was keen to get serious but I wasn't going to leave Ian, so we just left it at that. He does occasionally get in contact to see if things have changed but whilst his body was outstanding, I'm not sure I'd want to spend my life with him."

"It's like that game where you have 3 people and you have to decide which you would fuck, which you would marry and which you would throw off a cliff. I guess he was in the fuck category."

"Exactly. And let's not do that for this relationship. Although I guess we are already in the fuck category!"

Whilst this conversation is taking place, both of us are stroking each other, enjoying the intimate touch that we had been missing for so long. It's loving and beautiful and quite erotic.

"So how often do you masturbate Becky?"

"Oh, I suppose a couple of times a week. I have to pick times when it's quiet or I have gaps in a schedule."

"I think women have more fun when they're masturbating. All those toys you can play with, inside and outside. We just have our hands and the best we can do is use our left hand instead of our right."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, in a strange way, it makes it seem like it's someone else working your cock."

"Wow, I never realized that. I'm not only breaking my drought but I'm learning something about men masturbating."

I thought I'd push my luck "Let me see you toy...or is it toys?" I said smiling.

"Ok" she said, clearly willing to let this go wherever we took it. She unhooked our intertwined legs and got up to a chest of drawers and in the lowest drawer got out two vibrators, one, which I learned was a wand and the second a small purple one, both battery operated.

She brought them over and lay back on the bed with her legs open. "You'd like a demonstration I assume?"

"Well actually, I'd like a lesson in how to use them please. You can guide me and hopefully enjoy what I do."

She giggled "I can handle that. Let's start with the wand. When I have the space and I'm at home, that always gets me off. It's not about thrusting it in and out like a dildo. It's about my clit and what is does for me."

She handed it over and I switched it on.

"Where to first?"

"Just gently touch my clit and I'll let you know whether you're going too hard."

I moved beside her, my face down near her pussy, which was still very juicy, her clit sticking out at the top. I gently placed the buzzing wand onto her button and immediately she flinched and moaned.

"Oh yes. That's the spot. Keep it right there. Not too hard. Just rest it on the clit and let the batteries do the work. Ooooooh. This is nice having an assistant."

"Happy to help out Becky" I laughed.

I shifted position to allow my other hand, more specifically my fingers, to have access to her cunt, which was starting to get even wetter. Becky is moving her hips, pushing up to the wand as it worked it's magic (Duh, that's why it's called a wand). I slowly pushed two fingers into her opening and hooked them round to find her G spot, massaging her insides, whilst her outsides were being worked on by the wand.

Her gasps and movements were already becoming more frantic and it didn't seem like this was going to last long. Already in a heightened state of arousal, Becky's orgasms were proving easy to achieve. Her hands moved over my wand hand and pressed it harder into her and a minute later she arched her back off the bed and screamed out her orgasm

"Argggh fuck, fuck, fuck."

My fingers were really not needed. The wand had done its work.

I put the wand aside and grabbed Becky by the waist and turned her onto her front. I grabbed a couple of pillows and made it clear she needed to raise her hips to allow me to push them under. Now her bum was sticking up, in just the right position to give me easy access. I moved on top of her and rammed my now rock-hard cock straight into her pussy, still spasming from the orgasm.

"Urghhhhhh" she cried as I drove deep into her.

My legs were outside of her legs but I was able to go very deep and with power. Where before we were making love, this was full blown fucking. I was caught up in the moment: the smell of our sex, the sound of our bodies slapping together and the squelching of my cock in her cunt.

I leaned down and whispered in her ear "How much do you love this, Becky? How much did you need a good fucking?"

it was hard for her to speak as her face was being pushed into the bed but she managed, in between thrusts to say

"I love your cock. I needed this. I want more. Fuck me all night. Do what you want Chris."

Ok, I could do that. Her bum crack was right beneath me, so I pulled her cheeks apart to expose her rosebud and I dribbled a huge gob of saliva directly onto it. With my thumbs I started massaging the fluid into and around the bud. She knew what was happening and squealed in anticipation. I brought my thumb to the bud and slowly started applying pressure until it opened and the tip was in.

"Oooooooooh. You bad boy Chris."

"You'll love the feeling of both holes being used Becky." I replied as I pushed the thumb in further until it was fully in, snug, warm and secure.

I had kept up my thrusting and with the thumb now flexing in her ass, she was moaning and groaning for all she was worth.

"How does that feel Becky having your ass plugged like that?"

"So naughty but so good."

"Thank you for inviting me back and inviting me in."

The double entendre was not lost on her and even being pounded as she was, she managed a giggle between her grunts and moans.

As I'd already cum twice in the night, I was going to last this time, despite the higher tempo and the position we were in, which pushed her tighter onto my cock. Becky on the other hand was clearly someone who wasn't going to last and for the 4th time a wave of ecstasy flooded over her and she came gasping, swearing and crying with joy.

I wondered whether she wanted a break and leant down and asked her.

"Keep going lover. Don't stop. Use me as a rag doll if you want."

Fair enough. I pulled out and flipped her over, lifting her legs into the air and bending them back towards her head. We had eye contact now and lust filled her eyes as I drew my cock across her soaking pussy lips, tapping her clit. I pushed my tip in and let it sit there a moment. She pushed up to get it inside but I quickly pulled back, teasing her.

"Please Chris. Please."

She was helpless now. Her stomach heaving, her breasts and nipples standing erect, completely aroused, abandoned to the animal rutting we were engaged in.

I pushed into her slowly and then withdrew, just as slowly, bending over her to kiss her mouth and entwine our tongues. She was almost bent double and I admired her flexibility. I upped the pace and started using all my force to get as deep as I could, almost bottoming out. I was getting ready to cum and my balls started boiling. I let her legs down and I lay down on top of her and then with a movement I had seen in a porn video, I flipped us over, so she was lying flat on top of me, her back to my front, amazingly, I executed this move and managed to stay inside her.

I kept thrusting upwards with my hips but was also able to reach around and find her clit and start rubbing this, using her juices as lubrication. Nothing was said and we continued this was until I whispered into her ear

"I'm cumming Becky."

"Fill me up again lover."

This third release was as exquisite as the others, my cock pumping hard, deep into her womb, coating her insides with my cream. And to top it all, one final orgasm for her as her pussy convulsed around my cock, squeezing every drop from my body.

She rolled off me, my cock making a sloppy pop as it came out. We were bathed in sweat. The sheets were a complete mess and our fluids seemed to have spread across most of the sheet.

We took a minute or two to get our breath back.

"Fucking hell Chris. Where did that come from? Have you always been like this in bed? Were you like this with Sarah? That was incredible. I have never, ever had a night like this. I have never come five times. I have never had a thumb up my ass. I have never fucked in that last position. I have never masturbated in front of anyone. Where have you been all my life? Well, I guess hiding in plain sight. Silly me."

"So many questions. Not always like this. Not like this with Sarah. Just better and you let me run wild. I felt anything was possible. Turned out it was. Thank you, my beautiful lover...and I hope still my friend."

We kissed and moved together, drawing the duvet over us and snuggled into to fall asleep. Screw the damp patch. I'd take one for the team. We were fully sated.

We awoke late the next morning and it seemed like neither of us had moved. Passed out, drunk on our love making. We made love twice that morning, had a breakfast together and talked about what next. We weren't going to make any rash decisions on the back of amazing sex. My marriage worked but needed a change physically. Hers needed some serious work and maybe wouldn't work but that was for her and Ian to sort through. For now, we had last night and this morning and we parted as friends and lovers our respective droughts broken in the best possible way. Birthday twins, bonded in more ways than just a date.