Ending a Sex Drought with a Flood

Story Info
Two friends in sexless marriages throw caution to the wind.
7.6k words
4.68
4.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story is something that happened many years ago as a long term friend and I found ourselves in marriages where sex had dried up but we hadn't. Our drought became a flood, at least for one night. I should mention that all the parts of the story during university days were for people over 18.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Becky and I shared a birthday and we'd always felt this special bond. I was 1 year older but that never mattered. The 10th of June was our date.

We'd met as students in Nottingham, where she shared an all-girl house with 3 other physios and I shared an all boy house with 3 friends, all studying different subjects. There is an old saying that there are only 3 certainties in life: death, taxes and a nurse! Physios were one step away from nursing but the 4 girls were a lot of fun and always ready to party.

There was Becky, about 5'4" very cute face, button nose, light brown, curly hair, blue eyes, lovely small breasts, pert bum and slim figure. Bubbly, friendly, playful. It was sometimes hard to tell if she was being flirty, or if it was just her friendly nature. She had a really cheeky side to her and you just knew she'd be fun in bed as well. She was dating Robert, one of my best friends and housemates. I should add that Robert was also dating another girl who lived in a different city. That all exploded at a party and Becky won that particular battle and stuck with Robert.

Michelle was the more bohemian of the group, often wearing berets, long scarves and retro clothing. Taller, dark hair and more olive skin, slim with slightly larger breasts and a fairly flat bum. She was the more reserved of the group and was dating Mike from our house. Little did she know that Mike was a real fuckboy and was seeing at least 2 other girls on the side. This made evening sleeping arrangements tricky and Mike and Robert had a code to let the other know which of their girlfriends were with them and staying on any particular night.

Elaine was the loud one. Outgoing, opinionated, loved dancing, playing pranks and fucking. She was not in a committed relationship and cycled through plenty of guys. Relatively plain in looks, she made up for it with personality. About 5'5", short brown hair, fuller figure with DD breasts and a bubble butt (although I don't think that term was invented then!). I liked her but we remained party friends and never hooked up.

The final one in the quartet was Sarah. Tall at 5'10", slim figure, blond hair and nice C cup breasts, flat tummy from her hockey and rowing work, firm butt and long legs. Sarah and I had had a few nights together in bed but nothing ever came of it. The fucking was nice -- but that description says it all. No fireworks from either of us. We liked each other but I think we both knew there was nothing special. Perhaps nowadays that might have constituted a friends with benefits relationship. I guess that would depend on who was in a dry spell sex wise.

But Becky was the one I liked and fancied the most. But with Robert being my friend, that was not going to happen. The only time we crossed any sort of threshold was at a Christmas party at the girls' house, where Becky and I had a drunken kiss, under the cover of some party game, which found us in a room alone and we took the opportunity. I enjoyed it and pulled away buzzing and I think Becky did too, given the lustful look in her eye.

But wait a minute. I have not introduced myself. How rude. I'm Chris. 6'1", studying business (or was), light brown hair, blue eyes, slim and fit. Decent looking without being drop dead. Sense of humour was my trump card and combined with my looks, I did all right with the girls. I was definitely not a fuckboy and had passed up numerous opportunities over the years, some through decency, some through naivety and some through hesitancy. Right now, I was between girlfriends, so my juices were flowing and my cock twitching after the long tongue kiss with Becky. Ok, it was rock hard and needed a lot of adjustment before I went back to a room full of people.

There were other occasions where we both hinted at a mutual attraction. The extra couple of seconds of eye contact. The slightly tighter embrace. The friend's kiss that allowed our lips to touch ever so slightly. The touch of an arm or leg. All very subtle. Unnoticed by anyone but ourselves.

Our lives moved on after university, but we stayed in touch and because Robert, Becky and I were all from Manchester, we managed to catch up over the years and stay friends. Which brings up to the present day. Becky had been married for 15 years, had two kids. The same for me and Robert. We're all in town without our spouses and decide to go to see the Cure in concert, still touring after all these years and one of my favourite bands. Probably the 5th time I've seen them but always enjoyable.

We have seats 4 rows from the front and it's like we're back to being 20, having a laugh, not a care in the world. Loving the songs. Loving each other's company. Laughing and smiling.

The gig ends and Robert heads off leaving Becky and I alone. It's cold and rainy and it's natural that I offer Becky a lift home, as she is not driving. She's married and this is the home she shares with her husband and kids, so there is not a thought of any other than dropping her off. If I were 20 and I'm single and giving a single girl a lift home, I'd be pretty hopeful of some action.

But as we are driving back, Becky mentions that Ian is away and the kids are on a school excursion. She has the house to herself. A flutter goes through my body. I am a very sexually frustrated man at the moment and the temptation to stray has been growing for some time. All sorts of thoughts go through my mind, mainly around if the opportunity arises do I act on it or does that potentially cause more problems than it solves. But Becky is a girl I have fancied from afar for ages. How will this play out?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We get to her house and she asks, "You're going to come in for a night cap, aren't you?"

I look at her. Her cute face is the same as it ever was. Her body, from what I can see, hasn't changed, despite having two kids. Pert breasts. Slim figure. Tight bum. Bright eyes and kissable lips. I fancied her then. I fancy her now. "Of course".

It's strange being in someone's family house with the sense that things may play out in a way that you want but you also feel guilty about. Photos of her with Ian and the kids. The clutter of a family. This is not a student apartment. This is a family home. But then I looked at Becky and thought about our history, which made me uncertain as to whether this was simply her inviting an old friend in for a drink as a thank you for the drop off, or her testing whether I was interested in something more. So far, neither of us had given any indication of anything more than our normal platonic relationship. Both playing it cagey. Who would make the first move?

We get our drinks and sit on the sofa, separated by 3 feet and facing each other. We talk casually about the night, the gig and our lives. Nice but somehow, I felt we were skirting round a more personal conversation. I decided to open up a more personal line of questions. "So how are things with you Becky?"

"Oh, you know. Not so bad".

"That's a pretty average answer" I say. "It doesn't sound that good."

And then it all spilled out. How Ian and her were basically living separate lives. No shared interests. He not liking her friends and his friends mainly work colleagues. How they slept in separate bedrooms, argued all the time but that he wouldn't sit down and have the hard conversation about their marriage.

"It's just lonely" she said. "I miss the intimacy of a loving relationship".

"Why do you stay with him?"

"Oh, the kids and simply inertia. I'm in a relationship that makes me unhappy but am scared of a life outside what I am used to. The thought of going on the dating scene after so many years is terrifying".

"Well, I have no experience of the dating scene either, but I know quite a few people who have had a great time getting out there and also many who have found longer term relationships. I think it would be quite exciting. I also don't think you would have any problem attracting decent men. You look 10 years younger than you are, are gorgeous and have the best personality. If I were around, I'd snap you up if you were single".

"That's so kind of you to say that" she said, blushing slightly. Was she flattered or maybe a little excited?

"So where are you at Chris? What's your marriage like?"

"I guess that's a fair question, given how open you have been. In many respects, it's great. Kate and I have fun, we share a number of the same interests, certainly share the same values and enjoy the kids. The elephant in the room is that Kate has completely lost interest in sex. Early menopause is part of the issue but she always had a lower libido than me. It's been 3 years since we last had sex and it drives me mad. Kate is still very attractive, so I'm sleeping with someone I still fancy but her body is off the table so to speak."

"So, we're in the same boat. It's been over 2 years for me". She paused and then said, "Maybe we should just go upstairs and break our drought together."

I looked at her, not sure whether this was a flippant remark, or an invitation. Becky looked at me and I saw it was an invitation. Maybe the evening had been leading up to this. We just didn't realise it. So many things passed through my head in this instance. Desire, tempered with thoughts of how this might make me feel the next day. The guilt of infidelity. Whether this might become a regular thing. What this meant for our respective marriages. Oh, the tangled web we weave.

All that took a few seconds. I made my decision. One that I was always going to make. I moved towards her and kissed her gently on the lips. Those beautiful, soft, plump lips that I had kissed so many years ago. "I have fancied you for so long Becky."

"I have fancied you too Chris. I promise there are no expectations beyond tonight but I do want to spend the night with you very much. I want you to fuck me and make love to me. We can do both can't we?"

She leaned over and held me head in her hands, smiled and kissed me hard on the mouth, pushing her tongue inside and leaving me in no doubt about her desire.

She broke away and said, "Let's go upstairs" and we got up and walked hand in hand upstairs to the marital bedroom. Not running. Both of us were very calm. Surprising really, given we were going to break a 3-year sex drought. But maybe that had taught us both patience. We were both smiling at each other, a sense of euphoria flowing over us. All we'd done was kiss and it was heavenly.

We got to her bedroom and she put on a soft table light. The bed was a huge king size with pure white linen. I'm not sure white was appropriate for what we were about to do but, what the hell. She came over and melted into my arms and we just stood there and hugged. It was as if we both needed to take a minute to let the reality of what we were about to do sink in. We'd been friends for over 20 years. She has been with one of my best friends for 4 years. This was going to change our relationship forever. What if it was a letdown? What if we messed it up and what if I turned out to be a lousy fuck? So many thoughts were running through my mind.

"I know this might sound strange Chris but can we have a shower together? I'm all sweaty from the gig and need to get used to your skin and body before we make love."

"I'd love that Becky." I was grateful for the suggestion to take it slowly and get used to being with each other. There's also something very sensual and intimate about showering together. The touch. The sight of a lover's body. The gentle washing of each other's skin. The arousal it creates. I didn't need to go fast. We had all night and could wake up next to each other. My own wife was in another city and I hoped what she didn't know, wouldn't hurt her. Besides, I was also thinking that if we'd had an active sex life, this wouldn't be happening.

Becky pulled my top over my head and then my T shirt. I'd made sure I kept myself in shape, going to the gym 3-4 times each week and whilst I was not sporting a 6 pack, my pecs and stomach were firm and well presented. Becky ran her fingers over my torso, stroking my chest and running her fingers across my abdomen.

"You look good Chris." Then she unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my trousers, pushing them down to pool at my feet.

My cock was fully engorged and pushing my briefs to the limit. "You're excited I see!"

"I am Becky. How could I not be?" She knelt down and hooked her fingers into the waist and pulled then gently over my cock which sprang out and slapped against my tummy. My cock is a very respectable 7" and circumcised. It was leaking pre-cum and was as hard as it had been in a long time. As I said, all I'd had in the last 3 years was my own hand.

She reached out and held my cock and leant in to kiss it softly on the head, licking the drop of pre-cum that was leaking out. Looking up at me, she then put the head of my cock into her mouth and sucked hard. "I thought you wanted to shower first I grinned."

"I do but this beauty was just asking to be sucked, just a little bit."

"Well don't stop on my behalf. What you are doing is divine."

Becky pushed her mouth back onto my cock and took me much deeper. About 4" and rolled her tongue around the head, sucking for all she was worth. I let out a series of groans and my hands went to her head, not pushing her but guiding her to go deeper. Another inch and then another before she pulled back gasping.

"You're a bit too big for me right now Chris. It's been so long but I don't think I have taken something this size into my mouth. But you feel fantastic."

With that she got back to work, twisting her hands around my shaft, while sucking me into her, using her tongue and lips in tandem.

It didn't take long before I felt that familiar tingle in the base of my cock and in my balls. "Oh god Becky, you're going to have me cumming any minute."

She looked up and took my cock out and went "Good. I want to taste your cum. I used to love cum but have forgotten what it tastes like. Give me everything you've got."

And she returned to work, licking, twisting, sucking, gurgling and her saliva hung in strands from the side of her mouth, the slurping adding a soundtrack to my joy.

"I'm cumming" I half whispered. I couldn't seem to make any loud noise, such was my pleasure I was getting from her mouth. As the first pulse shot up my shaft and into her mouth, she opened wide and took 4 or 5 big sprays of thick cum. Some missed their mark and landed on her nose, cheek and chin, dribbling onto her neck but most stayed in her mouth. She hadn't stopped watching me and when I was spent, she just smiled and proudly swallowed the lot.

"Ooooh, that's delicious. As tasty as I remember it." She used a single finger to pick up the remaining cum on her face and moved it into her mouth.

"Fucking hell Becky. You didn't waste any time. That was.........amazing.

I pulled her up and kissed her hard, tasting my own cum, mixed with her saliva. I also kissed the final stray drops of cum on her nose and throat. We both needed to catch our breath.

I realized that I looked slightly comical, with my shoes still on and trousers around my ankles. We laughed.

"Those all need to come off and she proceeded to pull my shoes and socks off and I was naked in front of her. "Very nice Chris. No wonder all the girls used to fancy you. Still do I think."

"You seem way over dressed Becky." I stood up and pulled her to her feet. She also had a jumper on and I pulled that over her head to reveal a lacy bra and those beautiful, small breasts. She was breathing deeply as I leant down and kissed the top of each breast and gave each a squeeze. Her tummy was nice and flat, with downy hair below her belly button.

Like her before, I knelt down and kissed her navel and unbuttoned her jeans and slowly pulled her zipper down. Her pink and white panties peeked out, as I peeled the jeans over her bum and pushed them down her legs. I was mirroring how she had undressed me, as I pushed her on to the bed and with her trousers around her knees, I took her shoes off and eased the jeans over her feet. I squeezed her feet and kissed them, as she flexed them in my hand.

I stood her up and savoured the sight of this beautiful woman, who tonight was all mine. She reached back and unclasped her bra, allowing the breasts to pop out, nipples erect and light brown areola framing them perfectly. They were as good as I imagined. I stroked her gently and marvelled at her soft skin.

"You are more beautiful than I imagined Becky."

I ran my hands down her back and caressed her bottom. Sliding my fingers into the band, they slid down slowly and exposed the most beautiful pussy I had ever seen. Neatly trimmed with light brown hairs, all leading to a neat slit, glistening with her arousal and her bud peeking out at the top of her folds.

I could not resist stroking her pussy and slid my finger slowly up her wet folds, pushing in gently to coat my finger in her juices. She moaned and parted her legs to give me better access. I stayed looking into her eyes as I was stroking her, loving the slippery feel of her pussy and the mewls she was making.

Becky pushed me gently away. "Wait Chris. I really want you inside me but I want to shower first".

She led me by the hand to the shower, turned it on and kissed me passionately while we waited for the water to warm up. When it did, we stepped in and allowed the warmth to cover us as we embraced.

"You first", I said. "Turn around and let me do you back". I took the soap and started lathering her back, making sure to give her shoulders a massage as I was doing this. She leaned against the wall and spread her legs apart as I worked down her back, kneading all the way down until I got to her bum, soap now running down her crack and between her legs.

My cock was fully erect again and as I leant into her, it was pushed snug into her ass. She wiggled it and pushed back so my cock was sandwiched between our bodies.

I got more lather and massaged both cheeks and then ran my finger slowly down her crack until I came to her puckered rosebud and stopped, leaving my fingertip resting there. After a few seconds I started rubbing gently around the bud, using the soap as lubrication, pushing ever so slightly to test the resistance.

"Mmmmmmm. That's so nice Chris. And a bit naughty" But I knew she liked it, because she pushed back against my finger and swayed her hips.

Like a general, testing enemy lines, I was sizing Becky's appetite for different sensations and I had my answer for this part of her body. Moving on I pushed my hand between her legs, my fingers finding her slit and pushing ever so slightly into her wet opening. She sighed and moaned with pleasure. Tracing up with my fingers I found her clit and teased the nub with the tip.

"Oh yes" she groaned "That's so good."

"Turn around" I whispered into her ear and she turned to stand facing me, eyes full of lust and satisfaction. We kissed again, our tongues dancing in the rain, water streaming down our faces as we pressed our bodies together. This is why it's better to wait sometimes. The sexiness of the dance, instead of a fast fuck. We wanted this connection, this intimacy, this touch, which both of us had been missing.

I broke away and soaped her breasts, tummy and legs, tweaking the nipples and as they stiffened, pinching them.