Ending on a High

Story Info
A little pot shared between friends turns into more.
971 words
4.12
20.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrGreySA
MrGreySA
11 Followers

Marijuana, Dagga, Kush, Weed. No-matter what you call it, the fact remains I am useless with it. Which is why I have opted to stay away from the dirty wonder weed. That was until it was gifted to me, not by some shady dealer in a dark alley, but by my future sister-in-law.

She handed me the little bags, off what looked like moldy herbs, and then began to recite her drug Ted Talk about, what strain it was, where and how it was grown and on and on.

She had obviously assumed that, I had puffed my way through adolescence.

As we pulled into the gate of the little cottage where I was staying, I thanked her for the present, and the ride home.

"Have a good time", she laughed.

"Okay, how to I roll it?" I replied sheepishly.

The look on her face was priceless. She'd just spent the last 45 minutes, giving her sermon on Weed to someone who, had no fucking clue what she was talking about.

The drivers door flung open and out strode a rather determined looking SIL.

"Okay, I am going to roll you a J", she exclaimed.

Ten minutes, and a whole lot of cutting, crushing and rolling, later, there she proudly presented a fat white joint, about half the width of my little finger and the length of my palm.

She beamed with pride as she looked upon her little creation.

She looked up at me, probably expecting me to be in awe and wonder at what she'd done.

Clearly, my face did not adequately convey the awe and wonder she was hoping for.

It was at that point, we she'd decided that, her little work of art was far to good to simply leave in the hands of a heathen like me.

She casually placed the little cylindrical package between her lips and lit up.

Seating her self on my ugly green couch, she pulled in before exhaling a huge cloud of musty smoke.

She passed it over to me, and I puffed away.

I don't know how many times that went back and forth between us, but all I felt was a wave wash over me.

We were talking, or at least words were coming out, but I have no idea what was being said.

Suddenly, Silence.

Everything seemed to stop.

I turned and looked at her. I know we weren't saying anything but somehow we were talking to one another.

I'm not sure what my drugged telepathic self said, but what ever it was, she suddenly straddled me and kissed me deeply.

I didn't say a word, not that I could with her tongue in my mouth.

My hands cupped her ass, and I pulled her closer onto my cock, which had instantly hardened.

I pushed my hands, up under her t-shirt, lifting it over her head.

Her bra was pink with white stripes and cradled her humble breasts. She definitely didn't need a bra to support them, but it did look amazing.

I kissed my way down, her neck, and between breasts, as my right hand slid around to her back and found the clasp. With a quick clicking motion, I unhooked her, and ran my hands up to her shoulders and down again, taking the bra straps with me and unveiling two perfect, creamy breasts with beautiful contrasting chocolate nipples.

My mouth quickly found her erect nipple and as my tongue flicked over it, her hand worked to unbutton my jeans, then hers.

I guided her onto her back and slowly peeled off her panties. White, with a lace trim.

Between her legs, which were very nicely toned, there lay a beautiful welcome mat, of well manicured hair.

I buried my face between her legs. I would like to believe that I am well above average when it comes to eating pussy, and as I alternated between her clit and probing into her, her throaty moans, were all the affirmation I required.

She pulled my face up towards hers. My face damp with her wetness, my tongue which had been deep inside her, found her mouth.

She seemed to suck wildly, intoxicated by her own taste.

Her legs had wrapped themselves around me and as my cock found its mark, her pussy offered no resistance. Her warm wetness enveloping my cock as the tight walls of her pussy gripped my shaft.

We sustained a good rhythm, short and deep strokes, slow and steady alternating with hard and deep.

Her moans echoed through my little cottage.

I withdrew my cock, which glistened with her juices.

Straddling her chest, her mouth instinctively opened and took me in.

She also proved to have as talented a tongue as mine and she worked the head of my cock.

Turning her over, I slid myself into her, my hands on her hips as I fucked her hard.

I knew I wouldn't last much longer, and she must have sensed that too.

She began matching my thrusts by pushing herself back into me. Taking me deeper.

The felt the swell within me and knew I was not going to pull out.

With forceful thrusts deep into her we both felt the first blast of hot cum shoot deep inside her, another and another, a hot flood filling her, until I collapsed into her.

We lay there, what seemed like perhaps an hour, we discovered had actually been four hours of fucking.

I suppose this was the moment the guilt and regret of what we had done, began to set in.

We spoke very little in the aftermath, she showered upstairs and I gave her, her space.

When she returned, she was clear that this could never happen again and her sister must never ever find out.

In agreement. Then she rolled another joint....

MrGreySA
MrGreySA
11 Followers