All Comments on 'Enemy Lines Ch. 01-04.5'

by Cmdr_L

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Gozzy64Gozzy64about 8 years ago
Nice!

Awesome story! Can't wait for more. Thank you!

samsayssamsaysabout 8 years ago
Great Story....

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Can I have some more sir.

DarkSanityDarkSanityabout 8 years ago
Wonder!

I love it so far, although the starting is a bit foreboding... I hope its a happily ever after ending though ^^.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

This was posted on the xeno thread on 4chan's /aco/ board. I hope you're the OP writer that wrote this there

Cmdr_LCmdr_Labout 8 years agoAuthor

Yeah, it's me anon. Same namefag, same fag name. It just goes up on 4chin first because this site has a long-ass wait time between submission and post, and I didn't know it existed until someone in the last /xeno/ thread mentioned it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
more plz

Just remember to read you stuff aloud ( or in your head) to avoid awkward sounding quotes.

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosabout 8 years ago
Question

Since Merc" is an abbreviation of "mercenary", is it pronounced "merse" or "merk"?

-Rei

Cmdr_LCmdr_Labout 8 years agoAuthor
RE: Question

As a dirty Yank, I'm inclined to say it as "Merk"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Review

Damn good. I've read a lot of crap, here and elsewhere. Good writing doesn't just happen. Plot, dialogue, characterization, even a sense of direction (of the plot): Takes planning and forethought.

Excellent submission. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Truly different.

Possibly the most creative piece of erotic prose I have ever read. Very impressive.

Puma0916@hotmail.com

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 7 years ago

Okay, so this must be one of the best. Like in ever. With the bonus being that it also very sexy. Her additional alien attributes were introduced in ways that made her more sensual, instead of the 'the little thing that goes whir and gets all mechanical at lunch-time'. And now I'm really shitting myself concerning 'Sister's' jealous streak.

1Mystrian1Mystrianabout 7 years ago
AWESOMENESS

This story is exactly what I look for on literotica. Great plot and lead off to the next chapter. Also like how you started it out too. Never know if that is the end middle or beginning.

WillmottWillmottover 4 years ago
Still alive man?

Write us another story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nate should fight against the extremist rebels and inform his comrades in the Empire that aliens can be friends since they are just as complex as humans.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief9 months ago

So far so good. Loved that Ketri likes purple panties, can't go wrong with purple panties, lol. Seems that they have explored sex to it's fullest and have had fun doing it. Onward to the next chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCmdr_L@Cmdr_L
190 Followers
NSFW Artist and Smut Writer. Primary interests are Sci-Fi/Fantasy with a focus on space babes, aliens, and monstergirls. Twitter: @Cmdr_Lmao | Pixiv ID: 91756907

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES