ENF Dot Com - A Wandaverse Spinoff Ch. 10

Story Info
Sins of the past comeback to tempt.
4.2k words
4.18
3.1k
4

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers

Victor Miller's path to the church was anything but a straight line. He didn't really set out to be a bad kid. He was big but not big enough to stand up to the gang of bullies that confronted him when he got to middle school. He was given the option to either become one of the goons or become a victim. He took the easy way and joined the group in terrorizing the weaker kids. His heart was never really into it but he was too scared to stand up to the leader of the group.

It always bothered him but never more than when the group targeted Wanda the lone black female in the school. Dillon the group's leader focused on her like a laser. Some of it was that Dillon was a staunch racist and was bothered not just by Wanda's presence but also that as the daughter of a successful dentist Wanda's family was actually doing better than his family. It messed with Dillon's understanding of the universe that a black family could be doing better than him. Another big part of it was that Dillon was obviously infatuated with Wanda's beauty and hated himself for it.

Most boys in the school were infatuated with Wanda's beauty though and Victor was no exception. She had always been pretty but she had also developed early. Dillon knew that Wanda would never go for him so instead, he harassed her. Making comments about her body and snapping her bra. Victor went along with it but secretly he fantasized about standing up to Dillon and the other goons in his crew. He dreamed that if he stood up and protected Wanda she'd fall in love with him.

Sadly for Victor, his opportunity to play the hero was forever lost when in high school Dillon snapped Wanda's bra in the presence of a new student who happened to be the son of a famous light heavy-weight boxer. Julio "Julie" Duran was every bit as tough a fighter as his father and walked into high school at fourteen at a heavily muscled one hundred sixty pounds and walked out with almost thirty pounds of added muscle with knock-out power in both hands as Dillon found out when Julie chivalrously came to Wanda's defense.

Victor was expected to defend his leader when Julie dumped him on his ass for disrespecting a female by snapping Wanda's bra strap and Victor did get to his feet with Dillon's other goons with the intention of pummeling Julie but like the other goons, there was something in the way Julie carried himself that let you know not to mess with him. Dillon wasn't smart enough to see it and ironically probably would have run afoul of Julie when he inevitably started in on him for being Mexican. it's hard to tell what would have happened then because Julie was very quiet and non-confrontational unless you offended his primitive code of honor.

When Dillon failed to rise to his feet from Julie's first punch and instead cowered on the floor hoping his goons would save him the goon squad's air of invincibility had been broken. Victor wished that he could have separated himself from Dillon and his other friends but he was forever linked to the crew of former bullies. Wanda was quickly in a relationship with her knight in shining armor and Victor knew by the dark light in Julie's eyes when he passed by that he held Victor responsible for harassing his girlfriend even if he secretly hated himself for participating.

Being unable to escape from the shadow of Dillon's crew of bullies, Victor started to change. If the world wasn't going to let him leave his embarrassing and regretful past behind then he was going to become what the world saw him as. He began internalizing the things he heard his leader Dillon say. By the end of senior year when they had all turned eighteen Victor had allowed himself to think the same dark and twisted thoughts.

Wanda was a vile temptress who had encouraged the attention she had received and had used her assets to string along the simpleminded Julie and used him to do her bidding. In no way did Dillon and his goons deserve the ostracization they received for their typical adolescent behavior. That was how life worked there was a pecking order and they were following their role in that order. And maybe Wanda had put up with a little harassment but they were boys exploring the boundaries of sexual norms just boys being boys.

Victor believed Dillon's explanation for Julie's behavior. He was a primitive caveman acting on his base instincts of violence and lust. Victor had yet to take college psychology and learn the definition of transference. He didn't understand when Dillon accused Julie of being obsessed with Wanda's breasts it was really his own fixation he was talking about. To be fair it was pretty obvious that Julie was also fairly focused on Wanda's breasts himself. Julie was fairly socially awkward and didn't interact much with anyone outside of Wanda and quite often you could catch him staring at Wanda's magnificent rack but that was true of basically every eighteen-year-old boy in the senior class. The only difference with Julie was that everyone was pretty sure Julie actually got to see and touch Wanda's tits.

Dillon had convinced his gang of goons that the best way to get back at Wanda and Julie for tempting them and embarrassing them because of their obsession with Wanda's tits and Julie's desire to keep her tits all to himself was to share Wanda's tits with the graduating class. Wanda would have her best assets revealed to everyone and Julie would have to share his most coveted possessions with the whole world. Ways to expose Wanda's tits had been a constant conversation among Dillon and his goons for a long time. As the clock ran out on their high school days it seemed less likely that they would ever pull it off and it didn't help that Julie had continued to pack on muscle. By the time he was eighteen he was having a hard time making the one hundred seventy-eight pound maximum.

Then Dillon's sister Ashley chimed in. She had heard Dillon and his friends' scheme about how to see her friend Wanda's tits since the beginning. After so long listening to the group obsess for so long it occurred to her that maybe other boys were obsessing about Wanda's big black tits. It was the nineties and popular culture was full of sexual assaults played or comedy. Ashley thought it would be kind of funny to help the guys fulfill their fantasies. The timing was perfect Wanda had just broken up with her boyfriend Julie and he wouldn't be around to save her. Spring break was coming up and Wanda had recently turned eighteen and there was no better way to celebrate Wanda's now legal titties than having a coming-out party for the whole senior class, or at least the boys at the senior class.

Wanda didn't suspect a thing as she stepped onto the beach volleyball courts. In retrospect, it was odd that almost every guy from her class was in the bleachers to watch pick-up volleyball matches but it was a good spot to watch athletic girls in swimsuits. That was Wanda's intention when she and her friends challenged a group of cute college guys to a game. Wanda had set her eyes on a hackysack-playing hippie kid with whiteboy dreads who was actually a pretty good surfer. Ashley was all-state in volleyball so the college guys didn't have much of a chance against Wanda's team. Wanda celebrated her team's victory as though she had contributed more than just bouncing around in a yellow bikini causing more than a slight distraction.

As Wanda stood on the court facing the bleachers with her hands raised in victory she scanned the crowd and noticed that Dillon's goons were spread about the bleachers armed with camcorders. Wanda looked right into the lens of the camera Victor was holding as her friends Britany and Ashley came up behind her. Wanda's arms were still raised in victory when the other two girls grabbed her hands. Wanda thought they were joining her in celebration at first. It wasn't until Dillon rose from the stands and stepped in front of Wanda. Victor caught the expression on Wanda's face when she tried to free her hands from her friends' grasp. Awash of horror fell over Wanda's expression as she realized she couldn't free her hands. All across the stands, the guys of the graduating class started snapping pictures of the vulnerable Wanda as she stood helpless at Dillon's mercy.

Wanda watched in shock as Dillon's goons came out of the stands with their fancy video recorders. Wanda knew how this was going to play out. Dillon had stepped to the side so everyone in the bleachers had a clear view of Wanda. She tried to pull away when she saw Dillon raise his chubby hand in the direction of her yellow bikini top. To the delight of the audience, there was nowhere for her to go. Victor zoomed in to catch Dillon slip his fingers under Wanda's yellow bikini top. Victor zoomed out to catch Wanda's reaction as her bikini top was lifted slowly. A hush fell over the crowd just as the bottoms of Wanda's huge orbs became visible. Wanda's nipples popped into view and there was a huge cheer from the crowd that drowned out the scream from Wanda's open mouth. Dillon held Wanda's top to her neck and smiled for his goons that had circled Wanda with their camcorders. Victor got right up in Wanda's face to record her humiliation. He quickly moved his camera from Wanda's face to her tits over and over to make sure Wanda knew he was getting every detail of her nipples and her reaction to knowing all her secrets were literally being laid bare for the camera.

There was no hint of the decent guy who had dreamed of rescuing Wanda when Dillon finally went too far. All Victor could think about was how amazing Wanda's tits were. His camera tacked to the side for a second and caught Dillon's greedy expression as he eyeballed Wanda's exposed breasts and instinctively Victor knew to step back and zoom out so he could see Dillon cup Wanda's huge left tit. Wanda let out a shocked gasp as her breast was fondled in front of the audience. Any other sounds Wanda made were again drowned out by the cheers of the crowd as Dillon shook Wanda's huge tits in his hand.

Dillon clamped his fingers around Wanda's firm nipple and yanked the dark nubbin towards Wanda's open mouth. Wanda realized what Dillon was trying to do at the last second and turned her head to the side and her nip brushed her cheek. Much to the disappointment of the crowd.

Dillon moved back in front of Wanda and lowered her top. Victor caught the smug look on Dillon's face as he stared into the hateful eyes of Wanda. He knew that he had finally gotten his revenge for the humiliation he had suffered at the hands of Wanda and her boyfriend. Now she would know what it was like to be the object of ridicule. Everyone now knew what Julie's girlfriend's precious tits looked like and there was going to be video and photo evidence in case anyone ever forgot.

Wanda stared daggers of contempt at Dillon. She tried to spit on him but she couldn't. You couldn't hear her over the boos from the crowd but it was obvious she called Dillon a motherfucker. Dillon grinned at her impotent insult look into Victor's camera winked and again stepped to right. At the same time, he hooked the bottom of Wanda's top and yanked it up.

Again Wanda's giant rack was on full display for the whole school. Wanda wasn't expecting the second exposing and yelped just before everything was drowned out by the crowd switching from boos to cheers again.

Dillon began eyeing Wanda's exposed right orb with bad intentions. Wanda read his mind and shook her head at what was coming. Victor watched as one of Dillon's other goons stepped in to get a close-up of Wanda's tit as Dillon bent over to cover her nipple with his drooly tongue. Victor quickly moved to get Wanda's expression on film as her nipples were publicly sampled for everyone to see. The combination of embarrassment, horror, and disgust as Wanda's bully ran his tongue over her puckered nipple was priceless.

Dillon quickly moved his head to Wanda's left nipple and started suckling her like a newborn. He pulled his head back while sucking hard stretching Wanda's nipple and breast up so he could look her in the eye before clamping down on her tip with his front teeth. Wanda let out a pained squeal that to her horror looked like an expression of pleasure to the audience and Victor's camera.

The crowd now believing that Wanda was into the experience started chanting for more. First, it was just a few scattered students but slowly the chant grew.

"Pussy, pussy, pussy..." The crowd continued as Dillon looked into Wanda's eyes and she knew he was going to give the crowd what they wanted.

This time Victor was the first of Dillon's goons to react as he crouched down to get a close-up of Wanda's bikini-clad pussy. Dillon squatted down next to him. Dillon gave Victor's camera a quick smirk before he gently pushed the camera back in the direction of Wanda's bottoms. Just as Dillon was about to slip his fingers into the sides of Wanda's yellow bikini Britany and Ashley released their grip on Wanda's arms.

Wanda fell to her knees and Victor got a great shot of her huge breasts hanging like udders swaying back and forth. For a second a look of relief washes over Wanda that she was spared the ultimate humiliation of having her pussy bared to the school. It only lasted a second before she looked into Victor's camera and realized he was still filming her bare tits. She quickly fixed her bikini top and stood before Dillon's goons could get a clear shot of her ass while she was in all fours.

Wanda looked pissed and Victor tried to back away but the crowds had come out of the stands to congratulate Dillon on what he had just accomplished. As half the guys in the school were lining up to shake Dillon and his friends' hands. The others were showering Brittany and Ashley with money. Wanda realized the whole thing was a setup and everyone was in on it.

Victor was still filming as the scope of what had just happened set in on Wanda's face. Dillon not knowing when to walk away a winner came over to say something to set the hook in just a little deeper. He underestimated how much you learn from dating a skilled boxer for several years and was stunned by a vicious punch to the face that crumbled the cartilage and bridge bones of Dillon's nose. Victor captured all of it. Dillon sat straight down as tears streamed from his eyes and mixed with the blood pouring into his hands as he covered his nose.

"Worth it." Dillon said moving his hands so Wanda could see his bloody smile.

Wanda turned and ran away before the school could see her cry. Just before she was out of earshot Dillon Yelled "See you at graduation"

Dillon and his goons spent the rest of their spring break viewing the tapes of their assault of Wanda. The more Victor watched the complete degradation of their victim the more he forgot about his previous desire to stand up to Dillon and protect Wanda. The more he watched Wanda's tits on screen the less he saw her as a person. After a few days of watching and laughing at the complete domination of their target, they formed a new plan to further humiliate Wanda.

Dillon had a long talk with his sister about her and Britany's decision to let Wanda go with her bikini bottoms intact. Despite the fact that Ashley was his sister Dillon pretty much let her know that someone was going to be flashing pussy when school started again, it could either be Wanda or it could be Ashley and Britany. The threat had some effect on the girls but after watching Wanda's humiliation over and over again and reliving the experience of having that much power over a victim both girls were eager to go along with the new plan. Neither was faking the regret they expressed when at the last minute Wanda avoided having her cute little pussy exposed. Truth be told they had heard the stories about Wanda's love life with the athletic beast that was Julie Duran. They were curious to see if Julie's legendary ferocity translated in the bedroom and if it had torn and stretched Wanda the way high schoolers thought rough sex would.

With everyone working on the new plan to strip and humiliate Wanda again a brilliant plan was formed to stretch out Wanda's torment. The mistake was to include Wanda's ex in the exposure. In their warped thinking, once Wanda was exposed to everyone Julie wouldn't want to date her anymore. He would be happy to see his ex humiliated. It was no secret that Wanda had dumped him and left him heartbroken and humiliated. Wanda had gone out of her way to rub it in that she was moving on from her high school crush.

The girls and Dillon's goons had planted photos of Wanda topless around the school for Wanda and Julie to find along with the more perverted members of the staff. The plan was supposed to come to a head when Ashley and three of Dillon's goons had the same class as Wanda with Julie watching from the back of the room. Things had been going according to the plan. They had managed to lock the teacher out of the room while watching a slide show of Wanda's beach exposure prompting Wanda to e into a tussle over the remote control to the slide carousel.

After wrestling with Ashley and three of Dillon's goons for the remote, Wanda again found herself standing vulnerable and helpless in front of an audience. of classmates. Just before Ashley was able to pop Wanda's tits out again, her ex-boyfriend got involved and rescued Wanda before her breasts could make another appearance. Instead of getting another peek of Wanda's tits or even a quick squeeze off of her tit Victor received a left hook to the body that shattered several ribs and left him gasping for air as it hurt to breathe. While Victor was adjusting to breathing through the pain of broken bones he blacked out and had a religious experience. He had seen the evil that they visited on Wanda and understood that it was his dark side that compelled him to act in such a wicked fashion. An eternity of torment awaited Victor unless he renounced his previous actions and changed his way.

Victor found a local bible college to attend after graduation and became a deacon at one of the churches in the community. Once a month he was allowed to provide the sermon for the early Sunday services and he led the young men's bible study between services and on Wednesdays in addition to his job at a drycleaning warehouse working one of the shirt presses. He didn't make a lot of money but at least his soul was intact. He had learned his lesson.

Victor felt like he had left his old life behind. He really believed he had made the transformation from a sexual predator to a righteous servant of God. He had resisted the temptation to follow his former leader into the porn business. He was aware of Dillon starting a company that specialized in recreating the assault scenarios they had inflicted on Wanda and he had kept himself from visiting the site until he heard the daughter of the pastor of one of their sister churches had become the latest victim.

Adina was everything Wanda was and more. Victor was shocked the first time he attended a cross church event and saw how stacked the black pastor's wife was. He never expected to see a pair of big black tits that could compare to Wanda's but the forty-something preacher's wife could absolutely give Wanda a run for her money in the booby department. Victor was sure that gravity had taken a tremendous toll on the giant knockers bursting from Robin's egg blue pantsuit the woman wore. The bra that supported those massive orbs must have been a work of engineering. Victor was thinking if only he had gotten to see those tits twenty years ago.

Almost as if the Lord had answered his prayers, in walked Adina the daughter. She was just out of high school at nineteen. She was even more blessed in the titty department than her mother. Adina had the biggest most perfect natural breasts Victor had ever seen. They had the perfect amount of bounce that indicated that they were natural. Victor was amazed at the thin pink bra strap visible just to the side of her collar bone. Somehow, Adina's huge breasts were being held up by the thin strands of material. Victor knew it just be a miracle that the ebony temptress hadn't become a victim of gravity. Take that science.

Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers
12