ENF Dot Com - A Wandaverse Spinoff Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victor had tried to keep his mind off of Adina but he woke up at night thinking of those huge black tits. He found himself searching through his old stash of pictures he had of Wanda with her tits out on the beach as a substitute but Adina was just so much more perfect. He had almost resigned himself to the idea that he would never see Adina's tits. And then because the lord works in mysterious ways. His prayers had been answered by his old friends that he had turned away from when he had his religious conversion.

Adina being publicly exposed during a musical performance had been a rumor circling about among the men of his church for a couple of months. Victor wasn't the only guy in his church that looked forward to cross church events with their black sister church just to see the pastor's wife and daughter. Victor had never actually heard the story from any members of the black church that had been there but he loved the idea of a topless preacher's daughter exposed on stage.

Victor wasn't sure that he believed the stories. He thought it was probably something more like the young hotty had suffered a nip slip and it got blown out of proportion because everyone wanted to believe it was something more. It wasn't until a few months later that he found an email titled "Adina" that he opened with a photo of the topless black goddess that he realized it was true. There was a link to a pornsite promising actual video of the incident. Despite the hefty two hundred dollar starter fee to join the site, one look at Adina's tits and Victor was typing in his credit card info.

Victor couldn't believe what he saw. Adina was singing on stage about god in a sexy sparkly dress with her huge cleavage spilling out when in a flash, Victor's two classmates had her hands zip tied to a pole behind her back. It happened so fast. The first of his classmates Josh, looked almost the same as he had at graduation. It took him a second to recognize the other classmate was the former leader of their crew of bullies. Dillon had put on a massive amount of muscle. Way more than could be achieved naturally. Victor didn't know that Dillon had his testosterone production destroyed when Wanda punched him in the balls. To compensate for low male hormone levels Dillon was on a massive amount of steroids.

In one powerful motion, Dillon had yanked Adina's sparkly dress right off. Victor shot a load so hard it arched onto his keyboard when he saw Adina in red panties and a strapless white bra. Victor crashed the computer trying to clean the mess before it did any damage. It took him two more tries to get all the way through the video. He came again when Dillon pulled Adina's bra off for a crowded nightclub a few seconds later than he made it the first time. The only reason he made it through the video the third time was that he was all cummed out. He couldn't believe that not only had Dillon exposed Adina's tits but he and Josh had also felt her up and sucked on her tits. Dillon then went for the poor girl's panties and showed everyone her shaved purple pussy. then it appeared that Dillon had shoved a microphone up her twat just as the video ended.

Victor watched the video over again for two days straight. Every time he watched it he felt a darkness growing inside him. When he was too chaffed to masturbate anymore. He realized there was probably more footage that had been edited out that he had to see and that he wanted to be a part of what Dillon was doing.

12