ENF/EUF: Exposing Maddie's Belly

Story Info
Maddie's chubby belly is exposed at a birthday party.
1.2k words
3.25
7.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddie stood in front of the full-length mirror, her hands tracing the curves of her body as she sighed in frustration. She was never quite satisfied with what she saw, always feeling like there was something wrong with her appearance.

Her gaze drifted downwards, settling on her round stomach which was slightly larger than she would have liked, with a soft layer of fat that gently protruded when she sat down or wore tighter clothing. Her thick thighs were curvaceous and had a bit of jiggle when she moved, which made her feel self-conscious, especially when she walked in shorts or a skirt. Her bottom was fuller and had a noticeable roundness, making it difficult for her to find pants that fit comfortably without feeling too tight or too loose.

Additionally, Maddie had a heavier chest with a larger bust size that sometimes made her feel like she was drawing unwanted attention. Her breasts were always in the way, and finding shirts that fit well without making her look too revealing was a constant struggle. All of these physical attributes combined had contributed to Maddie's feelings of insecurity and self-consciousness, causing her to feel uncomfortable and unhappy with her appearance.

She couldn't remember a time when she felt truly comfortable in her own skin, and the recent teasing and mocking remarks from her friends, Grace, Sarah, and Emily, had taken a toll on her self-esteem. Although they were her closest friends, she couldn't shake the feeling that they were secretly judging her. Their jabs and jokes, disguised as playful banter, cut a little deeper, leaving Maddie feeling even more self-conscious.

Despite her inner turmoil, Maddie knew that she couldn't bail out. She had promised her friends a day out, and she didn't want to let them down. She put on her favorite earrings and applied a coat of lip gloss, trying to muster up some confidence.

As she stepped out of the door and headed towards their meeting spot, Maddie couldn't help but feel nervous about what the day would hold.

Maddie arrived at Sarah's birthday party, feeling excited to celebrate her friend's special day. She had spent the morning picking out the perfect outfit - a flowy top and baggy jeans that she hoped would help hide her insecurities.

As soon as she arrived, she was greeted by a group of familiar faces and a few new ones. Maddie felt a little anxious about meeting new people, but Sarah introduced her to everyone, and they seemed friendly enough.

Maddie spent the first part of the party snacking on chips and dip and chatting with her friends. Everything was going well until Grace, one of Maddie's closest friends, decided to start a game of Truth or Dare.

Grace turned to Maddie, a mischievous glint in her eyes, and said, "Okay, Maddie, truth or dare?"

Maddie hesitated for a moment, knowing that Grace's dares could be unpredictable and sometimes embarrassing.

"Umm, truth," Maddie finally said, hoping for a less embarrassing question.

Grace's smile turned into a smirk. "Alright, Maddie. Do you secretly wish you had a flat stomach like me?"

Maddie's heart sank. She knew what Grace was trying to do. "No, I don't," Maddie said, trying to sound confident.

Grace raised an eyebrow. "Really? Because I saw your Instagram post the other day, and it looked like you were trying to suck in your belly."

Maddie felt her cheeks flush with embarrassment. She knew that she had been photoshopping her pictures to make herself look slimmer. "I don't know what you're talking about," she said, her voice shaking.

Grace just laughed. "Come on, Maddie. Everyone knows you're insecure about your stomach. Why else would you be wearing those baggy clothes all the time?"

Maddie felt a lump form in her throat, and she wanted to speak up, but her fear of being judged held her back. She looked around at her friends, hoping to find some support, but they all seemed to be waiting with anticipation for her to make a move. The game of Truth or Dare continued, and Maddie's turn eventually came up again.

"Okay, Maddie. Truth or dare?" Grace asked, a sly grin on her face.

Maddie took a deep breath and said, "Truth."

"No way, Maddie, we're at a party! It's time to have some fun," Grace said with a grin, leaning in close. "I dare you to show us your stomach. Let's see what you've got hidden under there."

Maddie's face instantly flushed with embarrassment. "I-I don't know, Grace. I don't think that's a good idea," Maddie stammered, trying to avoid the dare.

"Aww, come on! Don't be a spoilsport," Sarah chimed in, egging Grace on.

"Yeah, Maddie, you're always so serious. It's just a harmless dare," Emily added.

Maddie felt pressured and uncomfortable. She knew her stomach was a source of insecurity for her, especially after indulging in snacks during the party. Her belly looked bloated and unflattering, and the idea of showing it to everyone made her uncomfortable.

"I really don't want to do this," Maddie protested weakly.

But her friends were not going to let her off the hook that easily. They started chanting her name, "Maddie! Maddie! Maddie!" and clapping their hands, making her feel even more self-conscious.

"I really don't want to," Maddie pleaded, her voice shaky. "Please, just drop it."

In a moment of frustration, Grace grew tired of Maddie's resistance and decided to take matters into her own hands. "Come on, everyone! Let's see Maddie's belly!" she said, moving towards Maddie.

Before Maddie could react, Grace lifted up her shirt suddenly, exposing her stomach to the entire party. Maddie sat there, mortified, as her rolls of fat spilled out for everyone to see.

The room erupted in laughter, and Maddie felt her face turn bright red. She tried to pull her shirt back down, but Grace held it firmly in place, a smug smirk on her face.

"I can't believe how big your stomach is," Grace teased, poking Maddie's tummy.

"Look at all those rolls," one of the female guests said, pointing at Maddie's stomach.

"Wow, Maddie," Sarah said with a sneer. "You should really hit the gym more often."

As if the situation couldn't get any worse, a male guest who had a little too much to drink, made a crude comment about her stomach.

"Ha! I bet that thing jiggles like crazy in bed!" he slurred, laughing uncontrollably.

Everyone in the room erupted in laughter, except for Maddie. She felt her face turn even redder. She couldn't believe that someone would say something so insensitive and hurtful.

Grace, however, found it hilarious and turned to the male guest with a grin. "Good one, Jake!" she exclaimed, giving him a high-five.

Maddie felt tears prick at the corners of her eyes as she pulled her shirt back down. She tried to ignore the laughter and teasing, but it was hard not to feel embarrassed.

"Why did you have to do that?" Maddie said, looking defeated.

Grace just shrugged. "What? It was just a joke. You need to learn to loosen up and not take yourself so seriously."

But Maddie didn't find it funny. She felt humiliated and exposed, wishing that she could just disappear.

The atmosphere of the party had changed, and the once-joyful celebration had turned sour. Maddie could feel the weight of everyone's stares and whispers, and she just wanted to leave. She tried to ignore the taunts and comments that were being thrown her way, but it was difficult to do so. The night had turned into a nightmare, and Maddie couldn't wait for it to be over.