Jill's Sexual Release

Story Info
Hypnosis cures Jill's frigidity then she becomes Tanya's pet.
15.8k words
4.73
15.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disappointment

"Oh, Jill, what's wrong with you? I'm trying my hardest to please you, and you just lie there like a log."

"I'm sorry, Sonya, I don't know. I want to respond to you, but I just can't."

"Well, I'm sorry, girl, I've been patient with you, but I need to feel appreciated. I can't deal with your frigidity anymore."

Sonya gets up from between my legs, quickly dresses and storms out. I sob, having once more been the cause of disappointment.

Several men and now a few women have walked out on me. I desperately want to feel sexual, pleasing them and having them please me, but I feel so inhibited. I get a little excited, then I freeze up. Frigid is truly the word for me.

I cry for several minutes, then get up, wash my face and hands, toss on my nightie and crawl into bed.

The next morning, Sunday, I wake up and feel so lonely. I can't cry, but I feel so empty. I have some breakfast, then I wonder what to do about it.

I search for sexual help sites, and can't find much that appeals to me until I see a link to a sexual hypnotist. Curious, I click on the link and peruse the website of Dr Rachel Evans, who treats females only. I scroll down the list of conditions she treats and when I see "Non-responsiveness", I light up, thinking that this may be for me. I click on that link and the description fits me to a T.

I read about the process, and it allays my fears a bit. I've always been leery of hypnosis, having read about the "Become a Bimbo" sites around. She doesn't seem like that.

I look at her prices, and she's not cheap, but I'm so desperate I'm willing to try one session to see what happens. There's an online booking link, so I book a session for late Tuesday afternoon. I can get off work a little early.

I feel a bit less hopeless, having taken a step toward solving my problem. I hope this works, naturally. I am on tenterhooks until my session time approaches. I take the train to the nearby station and walk to her office.

First Session - Relaxation

I enter Dr Evans' office about fifteen minutes before my appointment. The receptionist greets me, takes my name and hands me a form on a clipboard.

"Please complete the identification and payment information on the front, then read the back carefully and sign the initial agreement."

"Okay, thanks," I reply.

I fill out the front, which looks standard. One item asks for what I expect, and I'm not sure what to put, so I just write, "Help with sex". I flip to the back, and it has several paragraphs describing what hypnosis can and cannot do. I am asked to sign, stating my understanding and consenting to the described conditions. They seem reasonable, so I sign and take the form back.

The receptionist scans the form and smiles. "Thank you, Jill. Dr Evans will be with you shortly. Please have a seat."

I sit and look at things on my phone while I wait.

After several minutes, a young woman comes out, positively beaming. I take this as a good sign that Dr Evans has at least one satisfied customer. In a few more minutes, a striking woman perhaps around thirty comes out and takes my form from Denise. She glances at it and asks, "Jill?"

"Yes," I reply.

"I'm Dr Evans. Please follow me." She enters her office and allows me to enter before closing the door behind us. "Have a seat at the desk," she says, pointing to a comfortable leather armchair. She walks behind the desk and sits, scanning the form in more detail.

"So, Jill," she says, "you found me from my website. What can I help you with, specifically?"

I'm a bit embarrassed to go into it, and I hesitate.

"Don't worry, Jill, I've heard pretty much everything. If I'm going to help you, I need to know where to start."

I take a deep breath and relate how I've dated some men and lately some women. I want to have good sex, but I just can't seem to allow myself to enjoy it. "Sonya, the last girl I dated, said I was frigid and she couldn't deal with not being appreciated."

"I see," Dr Evans replies, making some notes in her notebook. "Thank you, Jill, that's a start. So what would you like to change?"

"I want to be normal, enjoying sex like anyone else."

"You want to give and receive pleasure?"

"Yes, yes. I'd love to be able to do that. But something in me is keeping me from doing it, especially receiving. I don't have any trouble getting people interested in me, but once in bed, I clam up."

"You certainly are attractive, Jill. I will try to help you get past your issues. Now, did you understand the back of the form?"

"Yes."

"Hypnosis is never guaranteed to work. You must want to change. For it to work, you need to submit to my control, which can be scary to some people who cannot let their guard down. How do you feel about that?"

"Well, a bit anxious, maybe, but I'm so desperate to be happy. I think I can do it."

"Good. Now, are you sure you want your inhibitions released? That's what will happen if it works."

I blurt, "Oh yes, please, I'll give anything to be sexually free - I want it so much."

"Okay, that sounds encouraging. You've been with men and women. Do you have a preference?"

"I was closest to enjoying women, so women." She scribbles a few notes, picks up a book, finds a section and reads for a minute, then writes more.

Dr Evans takes a breath and says, "Jill, if this works, there might be unintended consequences."

"Oh, like what?"

"There's a chance that you could become, well, shall we say, a slut. Maybe even a pet."

"Oh my, that sounds extreme. Is there no in-between?"

"I will try for the middle ground, and maybe we can find it. But often I find that people who have been freed from their repressed sexuality go pretty wild. Not always, but it's a possibility that I must point out to you. I'll send you something that outlines the potential benefits and risks of sexual release hypnosis.

"We can have a general relaxation session today. Then after that, you can read what I send you to see if you are willing to undergo further treatment. Does that sound fair?"

"Yes, I'll read it. I really want to be released."

Dr Evans smiles and says, "Well, the desire to change is the most important thing. Shall we get you relaxed?"

"Uh, okay. What do I do?"

"I'll put you into a light trance in a minute. I would like to incorporate two post-hypnotic suggestions. One is a phrase that will let me bring you into a trance quickly. The other is that you will be sexually aroused by attractive women. Are those okay? Think before we begin. I want you to consent without any pressure."

I think for a moment and it seems good to me, so I reply, "Yes, that's fine."

She gets up and leads me to her soft sofa. "Lie down and get comfortable, with your head on the raised end." I wiggle around and settle in.

"I use a Virtual Reality headset - VR for short - with headphones. This presents visual images and sounds to help you relax. Is that okay?"

"Yes."

She fits the VR headset on me and I adjust it for comfort. Now I can't see the room, only a grey image with faint spirals. I start hearing soft entrancing music and occasional odd sounds that occupy my mind. I try to relax. Gradually, I feel my breath and pulse slowing.

After a few minutes, I hear Dr Evans speaking in a soft, gentle voice.

Relax now. Just relax. Let yourself settle in. Listen to my voice, the words that I say. Let them enter your mind and push out your thoughts.

You don't need to think now, just relax. Hear me. Open your mind. Let your thoughts float out, and my voice float in.

I want to help you. I will not harm you in any way. Trust me, and I will help you.

Her voice stops and I listen to the entrancing music. Words and phrases begin to appear against the grey background, fading in, then dropping down, off the bottom of the screen.

RELAX

OPEN YOUR MIND

TRUST ME

FEEL SAFE

The voice returns.

That's a good girl, just relax, relax and enjoy my voice. Let yourself drop, drop, drop.

That's it, drop for me. Deeper. Enjoy the release of your mind.

Release your inhibitions. You are safe here. There's nobody here to judge you.

The phrase THERE'S NO SHAME HERE appears and drops like the others. It repeats again and again, while she reads them to me each time in her soft, soothing voice.

There's no shame here.

There's no shame here.

There's no shame here.

There's no shame here.

Drop deeper now. Slowly drift down, down, down into my well of warmth. Of comfort.

I now see a new phrase repeating.

DROP FOR ME

She reads them to me.

Drop for me.

Drop for me.

Drop for me.

Drop for me.

I continue to see the words, and I feel like I've entered a comfortable void. I keep hearing her soothing voice but cannot make out her words now. I feel so peaceful and relaxed. I am enjoying the floating.

I drift for what seems like hours, with a relaxation I have never felt. Then her voice returns more clearly.

You can start moving up now, slowly.

Slowly return to the world, gradually.

Remember this feeling, this relaxation.

Always remember that when Dr Evans says, "Drop for me," you will instantly return to this delicious state of relaxation. This state that you enjoy so much.

And when she says, "Wake now," you will drift slowly back up to the surface, keeping the wonderfully relaxed state within you.

Drift higher now, almost back to wakefulness. You feel happy and contented. You will continue to feel that way after you wake up.

Wake now.

My eyes flutter open and soft letters spell out WELCOME BACK.

I feel the headset being removed and I see Dr Evans smiling at me. She's sitting in a chair next to the sofa.

"How do you feel, Jill?"

I honestly have no idea until I can shake myself into full consciousness. "Oh, amazing! I feel so relaxed. I felt like I was in there for an hour or more."

"Good. That's the idea. It seemed like you were enjoying yourself. I'm so glad. It was twenty minutes, actually."

"Wow, really."

"Do you remember anything?"

"Not really, other than floating and feeling so relaxed, better than I've felt in a long time."

She smiles and writes notes in her notebook then looks at me again.

"Jill, drop for me."

I feel myself falling into her wonderful well of relaxation.

"Good girl," I hear Dr Evans say.

"Now I am going to make the suggestion that we agreed to, and you will remember the suggestion. You will now find attractive women very arousing. You won't make advances to them, not yet. But you will remember the women you are attracted to, and report back to me in the next session. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Dr Evans," I find myself saying as if I were hovering above my body, watching and listening."

"Good girl. Wake now."

I open my eyes and blink. Dr Evans asks me, "Do you remember anything now?"

"Yes, you told me that I will find attractive women very arousing."

"That's right."

"But I can't do anything about it?"

"Yes, that's right. I need you to make sure you are happy with that before we progress."

"Okay."

"Are you happy with the session?"

"Oh my, yes. I feel amazing."

"Good. I think a session in two days would be good. I don't want you stimulated for too long without relief."

"Yeah, sounds good."

Dr Evans helps me up and takes me outside. Her attractiveness has affected me. And when I see her receptionist, who I thought was nice looking earlier, my body goes flush with excitement. Her modest uniform can't hide her full boobs and I briefly imagine reaching out and touching them before I come to my senses.

"Denise, can you book in Jill for Thursday? Arrange a time with her."

"Of course, Dr Evans."

Dr Evans returns to her office and I make an appointment for Thursday evening so I can go after work. I walk out, panting with arousal from seeing Denise.

On the way home I am assaulted by the sights of many good-looking women. Each woman sends a pulse of excitement through my body. I try to register each woman, as Dr Evans has asked me to remember them.

I get home and see an email from Dr Evans. As she promised, it outlines the benefits that sexual hypnosis may be able to provide along with the possible risks. She implores me to read the list carefully to make sure I understand. There is an attachment with disclosures and a liability waiver that I need to sign to progress with treatment.

I read it all carefully and worry a bit about absolving Dr Evans of all responsibility, but the urgency of my problem makes me sign. I am to bring the form to the next session. Over the next two days, the excitement of seeing women delights me but frustrates me, as I have no release.

Second Session - Masturbation

I begin my next session with a comment after handing Dr Evans my completed form. "Wow, your suggestion really had an effect. I get so turned on any time I see a good-looking woman."

"Tell me about the women you found arousing."

I relate to her an exhaustive list of women. She writes furiously as I describe what effect each had on me.

"What did you do about it?" she asks.

"Oh, nothing. I got excited but frustrated because I couldn't release it."

"You didn't masturbate?"

Blushing, I admit, "No, I never have."

"Oh my goodness, how negligent of me not to ask! I assumed that you had and that you would do so at home. Well, we'll work on that this session, then. Would you like to learn to masturbate? It's the first step toward the release you want."

"Oh, I've never considered it."

"Well, do you want that release?"

"Oh, yes, yes I do."

"Then you consent to masturbation therapy today?"

"Uh, yes, if that's necessary."

"Trust me, it is."

"Okay, then."

Dr Evans goes to a closet and gets out a thick towel, which she spreads onto the sofa.

"What is that for?"

"It will be needed. Come lie down on the sofa again." I move over and get comfortable. "This time, I want you in a light trance, aware of me. I will be connected to the headphones and will speak to you, and I want you to answer me. I will be monitoring what you are watching."

"Okay."

She fits the VR set again. Very soft swooshing plays in my ears. After a minute, she says, "Drop for me, Jill, but remain aware of me." I feel myself fall into the lovely trance, but lightly as she has instructed.

The screen starts showing a video of a woman undressing.

"How does that make you feel?"

"Excited."

"Good." The woman sits on a chair facing me and begins caressing her boobs. "And now?"

"Oh, very excited."

"What do you feel like doing?"

"Uh, I don't know."

"You don't feel like touching your boobs?"

"Oh. Here?"

"Yes, don't worry, I've seen it all. There's no shame here."

I feel my embarrassment fade away with her last phrase, and my hands move up to my little boobs, rubbing them through my shirt.

"How does that feel?"

"Oh, really good."

"It would feel better if you take off your shirt and bra."

I start to think that I can't, but I surprisingly feel unabashed when my hands unbutton and open my shirt, and then take off my bra. The woman starts pinching her nipples and moaning. I pinch mine and it feels so good. I moan also.

"Feels good, doesn't it?"

"Oh, yes."

"Keep doing that."

The woman plays with her nipples for a minute, and then she slides one hand down to her mound.

"Oh, my, she's..." I trail off as I watch her rub. My vagina clenches.

My hand slides down and presses onto my shorts. As I see her rub in circles, I find myself doing that. I moan louder.

"That feels really good, right?"

"Oh, yes, I don't know why I haven't tried it before. I'm amazed that I'm doing this. I've always been told it's shameful, but now I don't feel that way."

The woman in the video spreads her legs widely and slides two fingers into her vagina. I gasp and push my fingers onto my shorts.

"You could remove your shorts and knickers."

An excellent idea, I think, as my hands fly down and rip them off. I hear Dr Evans' voice say, "That's it. Good girls spread legs." I smile and I feel my legs part.

The woman screams and I see her pump her vagina with her fingers. I slide a finger into my vagina and I'm amazed at how slippery I am. She pumps madly and I find myself copying her, plunging my finger in and out. My body is shaking. I have never felt this way.

The camera zooms in on her vagina, and I see her pull her fingers out and rub above her vagina. I'm puzzled why she would do that, so I again copy her and rub myself there and oh my, I know why. I gasp when I feel a little lump that sends sparks into me as I rub it.

I hear a faint whisper, "Yes, Jill, that's your clit. It feels so good to rub it. Be a good girl for me and rub."

I watch the woman rub hard and fast and after a couple of minutes she screams, "Ahhh, I'm coming." She thrashes her hand around and moans.

I rub my clit madly and then my body spasms. I scream with her as waves of pleasure crash through me. I feel wetness pour out of me onto my towel.

She stabs three fingers into her vagina again and pounds it. I try that and I'm shocked that they go in so easily. I'm so dripping wet. We thrust away and scream again as we both shudder with delight.

She stops, keeping her fingers deep. I do the same, and my vagina clenches my fingers. The waves of pleasure gradually ease.

She pulls out her fingers, smiles at me and licks them off. Oh, really? I always thought of my vagina as being icky. Without thinking, my fingers pull out and move up to my mouth. I lick them off and find the taste a little off-putting, but not too bad.

I hear a faint whisper again. "Pussy juice tastes good, Jill. You like it a lot. Try some more."

I stick my fingers into my vagina - no, my pussy - and get more juice. I lick them off and it's delicious this time! I repeat again and again until I can't get much more.

"Good girl. Wake now."

I wake and shake myself out of my fog.

"How do you feel, Jill?"

I say, "Uh, what?"

She smiles and says, "I asked how you feel."

I think for a moment and say, "Wow, that was incredible. What happened to me?"

Dr Evans removes the headset, setting it aside. She smiles at me and says, "Well, Jill, I'd say you had two orgasms."

"Oh, so that's what an orgasm is. I've read about them but had no idea what it could be."

"Well, now you know, and now you know how to give yourself one through masturbation."

"Oh. Wow, yeah." I think for a moment. "Why do people say it's bad?"

"Because they are misguided, even if they think they mean well."

"So it's okay to do it?"

"Yes, Jill, it's totally natural. Do it as much as you want. That's your homework until the next session. Let's meet, say Monday, if that's good for you."

"Thank you, Dr Evans. I'll do my best."

"I'm sure you will, Jill," she says with a smile.

She returns to her desk. I dress and walk out, my body energised. I ask Denise for an early Monday morning appointment. My body surges into excitement again as I see her. She gives me a knowing smile.

Homework

On the two-block walk to the train station, I see several women, and most of them give me a tingle. My pussy gets so wet when I see a group of girls on the train, looking dressed up for a hen's night with their ample cleavages on show.

I run home from the station and fling the door open and slam it shut behind me. I drop my bag, fly to my bedroom, rip my clothes off and thrust fingers into my soaked pussy. I fuck myself furiously and have a screaming orgasm in a minute. Wow, this hypnosis has released me, all right.