[ENF] Stuck in the Shower

Story Info
Lauren gets stuck in a glass shower enclosure.
2.8k words
3.3
12.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"STOP IT!!!!"

"NO YOU STOP!!!"

"YOU'RE GONNA BREAK THE CONTROLLER!!!!!"

"This sucks..." Lauren groaned. A normal 20 year-old college student should be spending Sunday nights at the bars, showing off fake ID's, and taking selfies with their friends... But not Lauren. Instead, she was babysitting two idiots that did nothing other than yell at video games.

"THAT'S SUS I THINK HES THE IMPOSTER!!!"

"UR THE IMPOSTER DUMMY IT SAYS ON THE SCREEN!!!"

"SHUT UP!!!"

"YOU SHUT UP!!!"

Lauren was hating every moment of this and wanted nothing more than to leave, but she needed the money. Since she was in her junior year of college, her pre paid tuition for classes was running out. So she took up local babysitting to supplement her income.

*THUD*

"STOP THROWING THE CONTROLLER!!!"

"HE CHEATEEED!!!"

"HE'S NOT CHEATING YOU IDIOT!!!"

"ugh" Lauren groaned. These two brats, Bella and Alex, were no older than 10, but shouted more in the last hour than Lauren had her whole childhood! This family was the Warner's and their parents were going out to an expensive Italian restaurant with work friends, followed by a stay overnight in some fancy hotel. They were loaded and Lauren figured they probably let toys raise their kids instead of doing it themselves, considering how immature they were. But Lauren could care less, there was a big payout of a $130/hour for these demons and they pretty much gave her free reign on how to care for them. The only rules were to put them to sleep at 9:00 and not use the shower because it was under maintenance or something.

Lauren kicked off her shoes and put her bare feet up on the coffee table while slumping into the couch. She thought about how this was gonna be a long night until she heard her phone vibrate. Her roommate Amy was calling. She answered it reluctantly.

"Hey girlfriend! Everyone is meeting downtown at 10. Get ready and meet us there."

"No, I have to babysit again." Lauren replied.

"Come onnnnnn Lauren!!! You always babysit on Sunday nights! Kevin Bradford is coming and he's-"

"KEVINS GONNA BE THERE?!?!?!" Lauren exclaimed.

"Uhh, yeah. He's visiting again this weekend before he goes back home to his campus tomorrow."

"Nnhg!" Lauren slumped even further down the couch.

"I'm sorry you can't make it girl, but I'll let you know how everything goes, okay? Bye." Amy hung up quickly, probably to outfit herself in her prettiest dress. Lauren checked the time on her phone. It was 8:20. Forget it! She had to ditch this place!!! Her personal life was more important.

"Hmm" Lauren suddenly had an idea.

"CMOOOON UR BREAKING THE REMOTE!" yelled Alex tugging the remote.

"NO YOU'RE BREAKING IT!!!" yelled Bella tugging it back.

*Clink clink clink* Lauren stood up and clanked two drink glasses together.

"HEY! LISTEN UP!!!!!!!" she yelled setting the glasses down. Both of them looked at each other in disbelief.

"It's bedtime!" Lauren said.

"NO WAY! WE STILL HAVE 40 MINUTES LEFT!!!" Alex yelled while showing his phone with the time clearly showing 8:20.

"YEAH STUPID!" Bella said backing him up

Lauren gritted her teeth but stayed calm. "uhh well come on... I'll uhh... I'll read you guys a bedtime story."

"NO WAY!!! STORIES ARE LAME!!!" yelled Bella

"We don't own any books anyway" Alex pointed to the shelf of cooking recipes.

Crap! Of course that didn't work, it wasn't the 20th century.

"Come on! Isn't there anything else you guys want???"

"Show me your boobies!" yelled Alex

"WHAT?!?!?!"

"YEAH! I bet they're not even as big as Ice Spice." Bella giggled while scrolling through Tik Tok.

Lauren's face turned red in both embarrassment and anger. She couldn't take it anymore!

"I have a better idea!" She walked over and grabbed both of them by their arms and lifted them up in the air.

"Owww!!!"

"AHH!"

"How about I CARRY YOU TO BED!!!" Lauren yelled.

She carried them upstairs, down the hallway to their rooms, and set them down unceremoniously on the floor.

"Nighty night." she said as she turned off the lights and slammed the door shut.

"Phew. Glad that's over with." Lauren said wiping sweat from her forehead. She glanced down to see she was sweating all over.

"Crap. Amy was right. I am overdue for the gym."

Lauren walked down the hallway finding the bathroom. As she opened the door she was stunned to find a pricey looking but narrow glass shower enclosure that went from the floor to the ceiling.

"Holy shit, that thing looks expensive!" Lauren thought to herself. She thought about what Mr. Warner said about it being under maintenance. She then glanced at her clothes again. The sweat was drenching her all over. She still had an hour and a half before 10 o clock and there was no way she could go out looking like this.

Lauren smiled "Lets see just how broken this thing is."

Lauren opened the shower door. She slowly turned the knob and cold water started spraying. She turned it even more and it eventually warmed up to a nice hot temperature.

"IT WORKS JUST FINE!" she exclaimed. "I wonder why they told me it was broken."

Lauren began stripping off all her clothes, starting with her purple blouse and tight denim jeans. She then unclasped her black bra, revealing her c cup breasts and tugged down her black lacy bikini bottoms freeing her bum and snatch. Now completely naked, she let down her long black hair and hung all her clothes next to the towels on the rack.

Finally, she stepped in shutting the door behind her. As she washed herself down, she noticed a large assortment of expensive hair and skin products that belonged to the parents. She thought to herself "Fuck it, this only makes up for a quarter of the hell those little twerps put me through."

After applying multiple shampoos to her hair, she started to notice something. The water wasn't draining and had slowly risen to her ankles. Confused, she checked the drain only to find it completely sealed up with giant clumps of hair.

"What the hell? How did they let this happen??? Have they ever heard of Drano???" Since the shower was tightly packed, the water was rising at a rather decently fast pace, yet Lauren didn't feel alarmed. It actually felt... really good.

"Who knew that a glass shower enclosure would make for such a comfy bath?" Lauren chuckled to herself.

"If only there was some expensive soap I could 'borrow'." She glanced around and noticed some Dior bubble bath soap.

"Aha!" she grabbed it and poured a load in. Soon enough, she was engulfed in bubbles.

For the first time tonight Lauren was in heaven. She slid down through the warm water and let the bubbles engulf her skin. As she got comfier, she started to plan out her conversations with Kevin and how she would win him over Amy. She pictured Kevin in her brain. His pretty blond hair. His six pack. His tight ass.

Sure, she might be leaving these little dorks on their own, but as long as they're asleep she should be fine. If she's lucky, she might even be able to convince him to sleep with her here at the house tonight.

"Mmmm" she smiled to herself and shut her eyes...

*Blub* "GAH!" Lauren coughed and scrambled to her feet. She had passed out on accident! She looked down to see the water was up to her belly button.

"Uh oh!" She needed to end the shower now before the water rose too high. As she grabbed the shower handle to turn off the water she was suddenly interrupted.

"HEY LOOK AT LAUREN!!!"

"HAHAHAHAHA SHE'S NAKED!!!

"GAH!!!" Lauren jumped in surprise at the voices and tore the handle clean off the wall. Suddenly the water started to spray out at an even faster rate.

"WHAT?!?!?! HOW DID YOU TWERPS GET IN HERE?!?!?!" She barked at them.

"The door was unlocked." Alex said pointing at the open door. Bella was there waving at her.

"GRRR!" Laurens face went red, she began clawing at the door handle to get it open while giving them a death stare. There was no way she could leave if these brats were still awake, they would probably tell their parents she left and they would come home sooner. In her enraged, embarrassing, and clumsy state; she accidentally pulled the door handle too hard. It broke off into her hand.

Stunned, she blinked holding up both hands, staring dumbfounded at both handles she was now holding. She now had no way to stop the water or escape. She was trapped.

Alex and Bella laughed even harder at the circus act that their dumbfounded babysitter was playing out.

"LAUREN'S STUCK AND THERE'S NOTHING SHE CAN DO!!!"

"WOW HER BOOBS REALLY ARE BIGGER THAN ICE SPICE!"

"I WONDER IF WE CAN GET HER TO DANCE FOR US???"

"COME ON LAUREN SHAKE YOUR BUTT LIKE JELLY!!!"

"LET ME OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW BEFORE I-!!!" Lauren suddenly noticed Alex and Bella both pointing their phones directly at her.

"ARE YOU RECORDING ME?!?!?!"

"Nope. See ya around." said Alex running out laughing

"Yea we're supposed to be in bed remember?" Bella replied skipping behind him.

"GET BACK HERE BEFORE I... UGH!!!" They were gone

Lauren was now alone again and starting to really panic. She looked down. The water was up to her breasts!

"I gotta do something before I DROWN!!!"

For the next few minutes she tried everything. Kicking the door. Clawing at the drain. Nothing was working!!! She even put her hands up to the shower head in a weak attempt to stop the water from coming out.

"STUPID... THING!" she yelled at the inanimate object. "JUST STOP ALREADY!!!"

Unfortunately for Lauren, this caused an immense pressure to build up and all of a sudden the shower head burst clean off the wall with water spraying directly in Lauren's face.

"AHH" *glub* "YOU STUPID- *blurb*

Lauren moved out of the way; spitting out water and gasping for air. She looked up to see water violently spraying out of the pipe.

"Ugh, now the waters coming out even faster!" Lauren whimpered

It was a hopeless situation. The water was up to her neck now and there was no escaping on her own. In a final desperate attempt, she decided to start drinking the soapy bath water. It tasted horrible and made her stomach churn, but at this point her survival instincts were taking over. She had been on the swimming team in high school and went through various swimming and breathing exercises that just so happened to help her in a situation like this.

But after several minutes, she started to feel her bladder go heavy.

"I can't *gulp* do this *GULP* for much longer *GLUB*."

Lauren's legs started shaking and she shuddered at the thought of drinking her own pee, so she decided to call it quits.

This was it. She was gonna drown. And her final memories were gonna be of two little kids laughing and taking pictures of her naked body. She cursed herself and pounded the ceiling causing it to shift.

"Huh?" There was a weak part in the ceiling that had yellow tape reading caution. She pounded the ceiling a few more times and it popped up. This was it! The whole time the maintenance was on the ceiling and just so happened to be her escape!

She pushed the piece of ceiling out onto the roof and climbed through. She found some resistance from her breasts and modest sized thighs, but eventually managed to squeeze herself through and climb to the roof. She was free at last!

Lauren laid there arms out and legs splayed for a few moments to catch her breath. After getting up, she heard something that startled her. A car honk in the distance.

"AH" She crossed her legs and covered her private parts. She needed to get down quickly before more people saw her. She shuffled over to the front of the roof and started to slowly lower herself, hanging onto the gutter. It wouldn't be a long fall down to the ground, but there were bushes underneath that made her hesitate.

Suddenly, she felt the gutter break off causing Lauren to fall directly in the center of one of the bushes. Her butt was hanging out and her face and breasts were being pricked by its thorns. She was also now completely covered in dirt and her hair was full of twigs... defeating the purpose of the shower completely.

"THAT'S IT!!!" she yelled bursting out the bush.

"THOSE LITTLE TWERPS ARE DEAD!!!" At this point she wasn't even concerned with getting paid or her night out with Kevin, she just wanted her revenge on these kids.

She burst through the front door to find them back downstairs playing video games again.

"Oh hey Lauren! We threw your sweaty clothes in the washer. We didn't know if you still wanted to wear them."

"We also decided to stay up a little longer to play video games if you don't mind."

Lauren was furious at this point, shaking the ground with each step she took towards them.

"Oh no, I don't mind." She stared down on them with a fake smile. They smiled back at her.

" THE ONLY THING ON MY MIND IS-"

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!?!?!"

"Huh?" Lauren turned around slowly, only to be greeted by the last faces she wanted to see right now...

It was their parents. Mr. Warner especially looked furious.

"Oh my..." Mrs. Warner dropped a box of leftover lasagna, splattering it on the floor.

Lauren was shaking. Both from being wet and still needing to pee. She once again covered herself with her hands. Clutching tightly at her bladder

"I... uhhh... um..." She bit her lip.

"BELLA TEXTED ME SAYING YOU WERE GOING CRAZY RUNNING AROUND THE HOUSE FLASHING YOUR TITS, AND I COME HOME TO FIND YOU FALLING OFF OUR ROOF NAKED AND EXPOSING YOURSELF IN FRONT OF MY KIDS?!?!?! WE PUT AN AWFUL LOT OF TRUST INTO YOU CARING FOR THIS HOUSEHOLD PROPERLY AND-"

But before he could finish his rant, a loud boom and the sound of glass shattering came from upstairs. Suddenly, water came flooding down the stairs, pouring into all the different rooms. The sound of it all made Lauren grip her bladder even tighter. She started shuffling her legs and biting her lip harder. Everyone was now staring at her.

Before she could ask where the bathroom was, the sound of more liquid pouring on the floor broke the silence. There was nothing Lauren could do to stop it. Worst of all, it was over a Persian rug that probably cost more than Lauren's tuition twice over. The whole time the brats were holding their mouths giggling, whispering about how she needs a diaper and maybe they should babysit her next time.

After what felt like an eternity, it finally stopped and Lauren looked up at Mr and Mrs Turner. They were speechless with their mouths gaping open.

"Well, I guess you were right Mr. Turner." Lauren said awkwardly. "The shower definitely was broken."

"GET OUT!!!" he yelled while opening the door.

Lauren put her head down in shame, and slowly walked out. At this point she wasn't even bothering to cover up.

"BYE LAUREN!" yelled Bella

"COME AND BABYSIT US AGAIN! THAT WAS A LOT OF FUN!!!" said Alex watching as her butt jiggled on the way out.

After a long walk home to her dorm that involved hiding in trash cans from cars, taking a short cut through the woods stumbling in mud, and streaking through the campus getting seen by countless students on their way home from a frat party; Lauren finally made it to her dorm at 1 AM... only to realize she had no way in. Her keys and everything were still at the Warner's.

She started to knock on the door, hoping that maybe Amy was there to put an end to this horrible night.

"Lauren?"

She turned around to see Amy behind her... with Kevin?!

"Why are you naked??? And covered in mud?"

Lauren blushed and covered her privates. Kevin turned his head away, letting out a chortle as he did.

"WHY IS KEVIN HERE?!"

"Oh... uhh... well me and Kevin were uhh... well you know heh heh."

Amy scratched the back of her blond hair telling Lauren everything she needed to know.

"Just open the door and let me in." Lauren said through gritted teeth.

After awkwardly being let in, Lauren quickly rushed to her room to grab some clothes. Before she put them on, she realized she should probably shower again before putting them on. She peaked out her room only to see Amy dragging Kevin into the bathroom half-naked.

"Come on! I want to see what that 12 inch can do." Amy smirked while pulling down Kevin's shorts.

"Okay! Hold on!!! I have to get the shower running first." Kevin chuckled while shutting the door.

Lauren looked down at her naked self and the clothes she was holding.

"On second thought, I've showered enough today." She said as she shut the door and plumped her mud caked body onto her sheets.

The End