[ENF] The Embarrassing Vacation

Story Info
A girl on vacation gets nude and ends up humiliated.
8.7k words
4.59
80k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swguy123
swguy123
172 Followers

Part 1 -- Prologue -- The office competition

My name is Linda. I graduated from University a year ago and started working in an office in a big city in California. I really liked my job and the people I worked with. My team consisted of 12 people and all of us were in our twenties, so it was a great working environment with lots of banter and joking around.

It was the final day of June, and the day when the results of a little competition we'd had in the office that month were announced. We'd been basically competing in who can get the most business for the company and the winner was to get an extra week of vacation.

This was quite a great reward since everyone in the office loved travelling. We even had a special wall, where people put photos from their travels. There was a great photo of John sitting on the edge of the Great Wall of China, a photo of Olivia at Oktoberfest in Germany, dressed in traditional Bavarian clothing, a funny photo of Macy feeding small monkeys in Indonesia while they climbed all over her, a pretentious photo of Tom at the Eiffel Tower with a bottle of wine and a baguette in his hands, and a bunch more.

I didn't get much vacation since I had only worked there for a year, so I had been trying really hard to win, pulling extra long hours (unpaid of course!) that month.

I knew that the winner was either going to be me or Katy, a competitive girl the same age as me. She was fun and had some great banter, but could also be pretty mean. I had once ripped my pants in the office, and of course she had to tell the whole office when she noticed it, instead of being discreet. Another time she had tricked me into doing a bunch of her work, and then just laughed about it. Even on my birthday, she hadn't spared me -- she had pushed my face into the cake when I had leaned over to blow the candle!

She is not a bad person, but likes to joke around and can be a bit insensitive. But it's also partly my fault for sometimes being so submissive and not standing up for myself. I guess I am a bit of a pushover.

People at the office often tease me or joke at my expense, but I always take it like a good sport. I know it's nothing personal, everyone in the office gets made fun of when they do something stupid or embarrassing.

I was doing some work on my computer when Sophie, another of my coworkers, approached me. She was a good friend of mine, a very nice girl, and had also been my gym partner for the last year. "Hey, Linda, we are gathering in the main area," she made the gesture for me to follow her.

Tom, our boss, who was the oldest in the office at 28, was standing in the middle of the main office area and waiting for people to gather before he started speaking enthusiastically.

"We've had a great month! 75% more business than last June. I guess having our little competition has paid off! Master manager brain right here," he tapped his head with a smile.

"Isn't that the brain that thought Australia was in Europe?" Steve, one of our sales guys yelled out. Yeah, we were pretty informal in the office and weren't afraid to joke even at our boss's expense. Not me of course, I was way too much of a little goody-two-shoes and never wanted to offend anyone.

"Shut up, Steve," Tom blushed a bit, but grinned, seemingly unoffended, "You were the second worst performer! The worst was, of course, Zoe," he looked at Zoe with a disappointed but unsurprised look.

"This was just a plot to extract more free labor from us," Zoe, who was a bit of an anti-capitalist activist, rolled her eyes.

"I don't think anyone could extract any labor from you Zoe!" David yelled out and the whole office laughed. People always made fun of Zoe for being lazy.

Tom continued, unfazed, "Well the best performers by far were Linda and Katy. Together they accounted for 84% of the increase in revenue! But there can only be one winner," he paused for dramatic effect.

I looked to my left at Katy. She looked very confident. She really wanted that extra week of vacation. She also didn't get much vacation since she had also been here only for a year. She had been looking at hotels in Spain for the last few days.

"And the winner is..." Tom was smiling as he paused again, "Linda!"

I jumped up and down in excitement, thrilled that I had won, while the office gave me a small applause. Katy was not looking happy and had a sour look on her face, but also clapped.

"What, you didn't win Katy? All those hours for nothing, huh? I thought hard work paid off," Zoe was now mocking Katy.

I felt really bad for Katy. She had put in a bunch of unpaid hours this month and got nothing for it. I knew it was a competition, but I couldn't help myself, I am a very empathetic person. I mouthed "Sorry!" as I walked past her.

"Congratulations, Linda, you get a week of vacation! Just tell me at least a week in advance before you want to go," Tom shook my hand.

"Thank you so much!" I tried to show my gratitude.

"Remember to bring a few photos for the wall," Tom pointed at the wall of photos from our travels.

"And this time don't use a potato to take photos!" Steve yelled out, evoking more laughter. They kept making fun of me since the last photos I brought were taken with a pretty bad phone camera.

The office went back to work. I got back to my computer, sat down and started to work. I secretly looked at flights and hotel bookings when Tom was not around. Not something I would normally do, but I was just too excited!

Part 2 -- The vacation plan

I have a secret. A secret that I keep from my friends and coworkers, and would die if any of them ever knew. The secret is that I have always fantasized about being exposed naked in public places. However, being the little goody-two-shoes that I am, I never had the guts to actually do it.

In the past I had been able to get my fix by reading stories about girls doing dares, streaking, accidental nudity. But the stories just weren't enough for me anymore. I needed to at least once in my life experience a situation like many of the characters in these stories have enjoyed.

For the previous few months I had kept thinking how I could try out a nude-in-public experience without running the risk of anyone I know ever finding out, or worse, getting arrested. Then I came across the "World Naked Bike Ride" (WNBR) events and figured it would be the perfect place for me to live out one of my fantasies.

After winning the week of vacation, I kept searching and finally found a beautiful picturesque touristy town in England that hosts a WNBR every year. I was so excited. I looked around and found a great deal on a flight and hotel so decided to just book it.

Travelling to another country would guarantee I could participate in this event without worrying about running into anyone I knew. I also shopped around and found a nice purple wig and cat woman mask I could wear as a disguise so even if some pictures from the event ended up online, I knew I would still remain anonymous.

My vacation finally arrived and I was so excited. I had a full week off to enjoy my trip to England. The flight was uneventful and after a long trip I finally arrived at my hotel in the beautiful little town. Once I arrived, I understood why so many people who lived in the surrounding big cities would travel to this beautiful place as a weekend getaway.

I spent the first two days exploring the little town, and then visited two of the bigger nearby cities on the third and fourth day. I got a bunch of photos in the big cities for the travel wall in our office. I didn't want to bring any of the photos from the small town to the office so that someone wouldn't make the connection with the WNBR event here and the reason why I was really here. That would be just too embarrassing!

Part 3 -- World naked bike ride

Finally Friday, the day of the WNBR, arrived. I decided to start the day off by visiting my favorite coffee shop that was just a few blocks from the hotel. Of course it was a Starbucks, but hey, don't judge! Besides if you saw the cute girl named Jennie who worked there I am sure you would become a regular as well. I had been visiting Jennie two, sometimes three times a day, and we were always flirting back and forth (yes, I am bisexual).

When I arrived at the coffee shop, Jennie was her bubbly cheerful self. She started telling me all about the naked bike ride that would be happening today and how she could never do it herself, she would just feel too awkward. Of course she never asked if I was riding. She just told me what time it started, and that if I wanted to have some fun, I should wander over to the park by my hotel and check out the crazy naked people.

I made my way back to the hotel. First I went back to my room and changed into my favorite little flower print sundress and sandals. I figured I did not need anything else for clothes since the dress would not stay on for very long.

I was just about out the door when I realized I had almost forgotten my disguise. Yeah, that was kind of an important thing to remember! I grabbed my purple wig and cat woman mask then headed out the door. I walked outside, grabbed my rented bike from the bike rack and headed to the park.

When I arrived at the park, it was starting to fill up. There were men and women who were already naked and were posing for pictures. I decided to stay dressed for a while and just experience the atmosphere as another spectator.

I kept thinking how weird it was that right now I was on the side of the spectators, just another face in the crowd. However, when I finally took my dress off, I would instantly cross over from spectator to participant.

After walking around the park and taking in the atmosphere for about twenty minutes, I finally decided it was now or never. I put my cat woman mask in place and fixed my wig to make sure it would not come off on the ride. The disguise made me feel more at ease with what I was about to do next. I took a deep breath, then quickly pulled my dress up over my head, and stuffed it into the basket on my bike.

I was naked in public. My perky C-cup breasts and pink nipples, my big round butt, and my dark-blonde bush were all on display. It felt exhilarating, a unique mixture of shame and excitement!

Suddenly, I was the center of attention. Both clothed people and naked people were standing around me taking pictures while person after person walked over to say "Hi" and get a picture with me. It was such a friendly and inviting crowd, and I was relishing the attention, but was happy that the mask was hiding my identity.

I was also approached by a man and a woman who had very fancy camera equipment and were wearing T-Shirts that said "Official Bike Ride Photographers" with website and Twitter links. I was already familiar with the official site for the event, in fact it was the pictures on that site from last year's ride that sold me on attending. Both photographers were very nice and had me pose for some pictures, then thanked me and moved on.

After about ten minutes of hanging out naked in the park, meeting the other riders and spectators, the ride started. We left the park and rode around downtown as well as some beautiful scenic roads. Overall it was nice but... uneventful.

So you are probably thinking, "So that's it? Nothing crazy happened? No unexpected events? Nothing embarrassing? Why am I reading this story! I don't get it!" Well, now that we have the boring part out of the way, let's talk about the second part which was MUCH more eventful!

Part 4 -- My mistake

After the ride we all met up again in the park for some triumphant "We did it!" group pictures with the professional photographers. After the group picture many people started getting dressed.

I spotted this one very attractive girl who was maybe in her mid-20s, but very tall and voluptuous, with gorgeous curves and an ample bosom that seemed to just defy gravity! I was mesmerized by her. Her breasts were basically right at the height of my shoulders, I very well could be her walking bra if she didn't mind walking behind me all day long! She saw me staring at her and smiled, so I took that as my opening to walk over and say "Hi".

She was so sweet, she said, "Hi, my name is Clara and may I say, you look so cute! I love your cute little cat woman mask." Then she looked me up and down, smiled and giggled, "You know, it is a shame you don't shave down there, now people can tell that purple is not your real hair color!"

I let out a big laugh and said, "Hi, my name is Linda! It is so nice to meet you and may I say your bosom is quite spectacular and at just the right height for me to enjoy!"

Clara let out a big laugh which made her breasts jiggle in almost perfect harmony. We joked around and flirted for a few minutes. She just had this very powerful energy and I loved it.

Clara smiled at me, pointed at the photographers, and said, "Well, it looks like these will be the last pictures of the evening so let's make them count!"

I laughed and enthusiastically said, "Let's do it!" as I looked around and realized we were the last two naked people remaining in the park.

Fortunately, the two professional photographers had not packed up yet and were still working hard. They lined up to take some pictures of us while a small group of twenty or so people who were still hanging around in the park watched or took pictures of their own.

Clara pulled me in close, and we both turned to face the group. She held me so tight that her right breast was nearly touching my left cheek. We stood there smiling and laughing as picture after picture was taken. Every time she giggled, her beautiful breasts would jiggle right in my face. The height difference between us seemed perfect!

Suddenly, I got this wicked idea. I honestly don't know why I thought it would be acceptable. It was really out of character for me, it just seemed funny in the moment. It was one of those moments like when you just blurt out some crude sexual joke without thinking, only to suddenly remember your grandmother is present!

I looked to my left at Clara's breast which was right in my face, and, without thinking, I just went for it. I slipped her nipple into my mouth and sucked on her ample breast while still looking towards the camera and posing for picture after picture.

All of a sudden the fun mood changed. I heard a few gasps, saw some shocked expressions, as well as some laughs, and suddenly Clara pushed me away, pulling her breast out of my mouth.

I looked up at her face and realized I was in trouble. She looked down at me with a disapproving look and said, "Linda, seriously, what on earth are you doing you little tart?"

I just gasped and said, "Oh, Clara, I am so sorry, I just did it without thinking! I didn't mean to offend you!"

Clara looked at me and said, "That was so embarrassing! This is a small community and I know many of these people. Sure, to you they are all strangers, but I have friends here right now as well as friends who will see these pictures! That was so so embarrassing!"

I apologized profusely, and finally said something I knew I would regret, "I am so so sorry, I will do anything to make this right with you! Anything, please, I can't stand the idea of you leaving here tonight feeling upset."

Clara's expression turned from shock and anger to more curiosity as she said, "Do you mean that? Do you truly mean you will do anything to make this right, anything at all?"

I just nodded and sheepishly said, "Yes, I will, I absolutely will!"

Part 5 -- Making it right

Clara said, "Ok, I will take you at your word," and then turned to the now quiet crowd and said, "Well, it is ok everyone. It looks like my little friend here knows she made a mistake, but wants to make it right. So everyone get your cameras ready, let's find out now if she really means it!"

Her little announcement made me feel anxious of what to expect.

Clara reached into the basket on her bike and pulled out a dress. She slipped the dress on and maneuvered it over her body until she was covered. I was now the only one naked in the park.

Clara turned to me and once again said, "Look, I am not a prude, in fact far from it. However, you need to understand that this was very embarrassing for me because many of these people are my friends, they know me, while you get to be anonymous. So the first thing I want you to do is to lose your anonymity."

I was shocked. Geeze, she is going to unmask me, I had not planned on that! Up until now, because of my mask, no one had a naked picture of me from the ride or the park that showed my face. And since I was on vacation in this country, it was highly unlikely anyone I knew would ever find out I did this. But if I took off my wig and mask, there would instantly be recognizable nude pictures of me that will end up online. I could only hope that no one I knew would ever find them.

I paused thinking about the full extent of what that meant, but was snapped back to reality when I looked at Clara's stern gaze. I conceded, reached up, and pulled off my purple wig, letting down my long dark-blond hair.

"I guess the drapes match the carpet!" one of the onlookers yelled, eliciting a laugh from the crowd. I just gave him a dirty look.

Clara put out her hand and took the wig from me, then put it in the basket on her bike. I hesitated for a moment, then, finally, I slowly pulled off my cute little cat woman mask. Once again, Clara put out her hand, took the mask, and stuffed it into the basket on her bike.

My face was now fully visible. I was no longer anonymous. I felt my face was getting hot and red. My heart was beating fast, and once again I felt that unique blend of shame and excitement.

Clara ordered me to face the cameras, smile, and had me say, "Hello everyone, my name is Linda, and I humbly apologize to Clara, and accept what I will need to do to make things right with her."

The cameras and phones flashed as I recited Clara's words, capturing me naked with my face fully visible. Then I started to think to myself, hmm, "accept what I will need to do to make this right"? Was this not it? Unmasking me in front of all these people? I started to realize now that I would not be getting off that easy with Clara.

Well, there was no going back, I just allowed a group of people to take full-frontal nude pictures of me where my face was clearly distinguishable. I was really nervous, and thinking about this whole situation, for some reason, made me accidentally let out a nervous giggle.

Clara did not look amused at all and said, "Oh, this is all funny to you Linda? Embarrassing me in public was just a big joke to you? Well you are about to find out how unfunny it is to be embarrassed when you don't have the luxury of remaining anonymous!"

I immediately covered my mouth with my hand, and looked at Clara apologetically. But her look remained stern as she continued, "Why don't you make a few poses for the photographers now that you don't have your mask on? First, stand with your hands on your hips and your legs shoulder width apart. And don't forget to smile and look directly into the cameras!"

Well, they already had naked photos of me with my face visible, what were a few more? I assumed the pose that Clara demanded and flashed a big smile.

Clara had pulled out her phone, and now stood with the rest of the group as they all took pictures. She then continued with her demands, "Now put your hands behind your head!"

I lifted my hands and felt my boobs become even more prominently displayed. More pictures were taken.

"Now turn around Linda, let's see that booty!" Clara proceeded.

I turned around, displaying my big round ass to the crowd.

"Look over your shoulder and smile, Linda!" Clara kept giving me commands.

Of course she also wanted my face to be in the photos of my ass. I looked over my shoulder and smiled at the flashing cameras. The crowd sure seemed to be enjoying my big booty, and it felt embarrassing but exhilarating at the same time.

swguy123
swguy123
172 Followers