[ENF] The Embarrassing Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 9 -- Epilogue part 2 -- Everything exposed

My little adventure really backfired, didn't it? I felt really stupid and terribly embarrassed, but at least the worst was over, right? Unfortunately not.

The next morning I woke up and was getting ready for work. I checked my emails on my phone while I prepared my breakfast. My heart dropped when I saw the subject of one of the emails. It was from Katy and the subject read "How Linda spent her vacation".

It was sent late last night. I opened it. It was sent to everybody in the office. It read "So, after Linda described her little adventure earlier today, I was curious and did some more research online. She left out quite a bit of detail from her story! Luckily, there are pictures of the whole ordeal. You won't believe what you will see! She is a total exhibitionist! I collected the best pictures and you can see them here:". Below was a link to an online photo album. I clicked on it.

My knees went weak.

It was horrible. First, there were a few photos of me with my cat woman mask and purple wig on, riding the bike and posing for photos. Then a photo of me sucking on Clara's boob. Then me taking off my mask. A close up of my face. Yep, it was me. You could even see my pores, the photo was that good!

Then multiple full-frontal shots without the mask with my face fully visible! Full nudity, close ups of my face, my boobs, my bush! Then a photo of me showing my big butt and looking over my shoulder. A close up of my ass. You could even see a few pimples that I had on my ass! All of the photos were crystal clear, people must have had some really good cameras!

I kept scrolling. Me bouncing my boobs up and down. Me pulling on my nipples. Me squeezing my tits together. Me sucking on my own boob.

This is so humiliating!

Me bent over the bike from behind. A photo from up close from my feet to my butt with my face looking through my legs, my pussy from behind clearly visible. My red ass after the spanking. Jennie pulling my butt cheeks apart, my anus on display. A close up so that you could count every wrinkle of my puckered asshole.

I thought I was going to faint.

Me sitting contorted on the grass, my feet behind my head. Me pulling my pussy lips as far as they go with a big smile on my face and looking directly at the camera. A close up shot of my stretched out gaping pussy, a truly gynecological view.

I dropped my phone. I didn't pick it up, I just stared into the distance. Was my little adventure really worth it? A moment of excitement for permanent shame. I knew I was going to be the laughing stock at the office.

I put on my big girl pants and went to work.

I entered the office building. As I was going up the stairs, I walked past John. He only said "Hello, Linda!" with a knowing smile.

I went past the office kitchen and overheard a conversation. It was Olivia and Macy. "Oh my god, and did you see that bush? What does she think, that it is still the 80s?" Olivia joked and both girls laughed. Great, now they are mocking my grooming habits, I thought to myself.

"Seriously, it's like the Amazon forest!" Macy didn't hold back, and they laughed again. That wasn't even true! I trimmed every now and then and it wasn't that big!

"For her birthday we should get her a gift card for a waxing salon!" Olivia laughed mischievously. Awesome, they'll even remind me of this on my birthday!

I continued walking towards my desk. I sat down and turned on my computer. I heard Steve and Zoe walking down the hallway, talking loudly and laughing out loud.

"I know! And did you see those nipples? You could cut diamonds with those things! She must have been so turned on!" Zoe was giggling. Oh god, why are they talking about this!

"She definitely was! You could see that she was wet down there!" Steve agreed.

"Yep! She is a total exhibitionist!" Zoe continued. I cringed.

They walked past me and realized that I overheard their conversation. They looked at each other. "Whoopsy," they laughed surprised as they quickly continued walking past me.

Me and my embarrassing vacation really were the main topic of conversation in the office today. I could only hope that people will soon forget about it.

I got on with my work. I filled out a few reports, and then went to get myself a coffee. I walked past Sophie. She smiled, "I see you are wearing clothes today Linda!" Even Sophie, who was the nicest person at the office, was making fun of me!

I was walking down the hall when I saw John, Richard and David having a heated discussion.

"Yes, I counted it! There are 14 wrinkles on her asshole!" Richard asserted confidently. What the fuck! What is wrong with them! My face was going red. Why are they talking about this!?

"Are you sure? I counted 13," David disagreed.

"Come on guys!" John just laughed, "Are we really debating this?" At least someone thought this was weird!

"Yes, we must get to the bottom of this!" Richard didn't back down. He opened the gallery on his computer, clicked on one of the photos, and zoomed in on the shot of my spread open butt cheeks. "One... two... three..." he started counting.

I couldn't listen to this. Hopefully, they'll get it out of their system soon. I kept walking.

I got into the kitchen and made myself a coffee. I took the cup and went back to my desk through the main area. I walked past the travel wall. I looked at it, searching for that embarrassing Twitter photo that had revealed my misadventure. What I saw made my stomach turn.

There were four more large photos on the wall, surrounding yesterday's picture.

A full-frontal of me with my hands on my hips, legs shoulder width apart. My nipples and pussy were covered with three yellow smiley faces over them.

A close-up photo of my face and my boob as I was sucking on it while looking at the camera. My nipple was in my mouth, so no censorship necessary.

A photo of me bent over the bike from behind, looking between my legs. My butt cheeks spread wide by Jennie. Smiley faces over my anus, over my pussy, and over each nipple.

A photo of me contorted with my feet behind my head, stretching my pussy lips wide, smiling directly into the camera. Smiley faces over my anus, my nipples, my pussy (but not the stretched out lips!).

My knees went weak. I almost dropped my coffee.

I stepped closer. I examined the smiley faces that were used for censorship. I could just hear Tom saying, "Oh, as long as all the important bits are covered, it's no big deal!"

The smiley faces were cutouts of post-it notes attached to the photos. You could easily remove them whenever you wanted. And I knew people would constantly remove some whenever they wanted to tease me.

I realized that I will forever be reminded of my embarrassing vacation.

The End

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you enjoyed the story, leave a comment! What were your favorite parts or what did you like about it?