[ENF] The Emma Girl's New Clothes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One guy in particular, who had a huge fetish for leaked nudes on 4chan, immediately posted his clearest shot of Emma's bare tits on that website (with millions of daily users) using the caption "Drunk Girl Tricked into Attending Pool Party with just a Poorly Drawn Fake Top". The rush from posting shy Emma's topless state on one of the most popular adult websites on the internet sent the boy's hormones into overdrive. It took all of his self control to not pop a blatant woody right there in front of all of his classmates.

Part 4 -- Ending up naked

Once Emma finally cannonballed into the pool and emerged dramatically, all of the others in attendance were amused by the fact that the lipstick "bikini" had instantly washed off. Even though it never covered anything to begin with, it still somehow made Emma seem even more topless with its erasure. Rachel on the poolside noticed this as well, making it a point to grab a high quality shot of the topless and wet Emma standing in waist-high water.

Meanwhile, many of the boys started chatting Emma up, usually just as an excuse to get closer to her for a better look at her exposed nipples. She never even seemed to notice what they were actually doing, and she found herself enjoying the attention.

At one point her old school crush, Devin, swam over to talk with her. Her butterflies from the last 5 years of her life all went crazy in her tummy again just like it was homeroom sitting next to him all over again. She couldn't take her eyes off of his bare chest, and likewise his eyes were glued to her own bare chest and her big nipples that were pointing straight at him.

Emma managed to barely stumble through a coherent conversation with the tall hunk, but in the process she kept swaying back and forth. Eventually she accidentally fell forward and caught herself with both arms on his bare chest! As a reflex, he too caught her right on her chest, inadvertedly grabbing both of her naked breasts in order to do so.

Both of the horny teens quickly stumbled back and apologized for touching the other, although both of them were certain to replay that memory in their minds later that night when they were alone.

Had Emma not been so wasted, she probably would've fainted from the shock of what just happened, especially the part of him grabbing her, but in a lot of ways she had legitimately forgotten that she wasn't actually wearing a top right now. She was splashing and playing in the water without a care in the world, unaware that all eyes were on her.

Shortly after her embarrassing chat and touchfest with Devin, Sara called out to her, "Hey Emma! You forgot to put on sunscreen! Get out of the pool quickly before you burn yourself, and let me cover you up."

Emma went, "Eep!" and quickly exited the water, wanting absolutely nothing to do with a sunburn. She ran up to her friend Sara who was already holding the sunscreen bottle.

Sara moved the topless fool in such a way that she was facing the rest of the party, boys and girls, and Emma ordered her to move her arms up and put her hands behind her head. Without even questioning it, Emma complied, and this pose pushed out her prominent breasts even more for the viewing pleasure of her enthralled audience.

Rachel soon ran over next to them both, her Ultra HD camera phone in hand, just in time for Sara to start rubbing white cream all over Emma's exposed skin.

Sara started on Emma's neck and shoulders, and then moved to her sides and chest.

Rachel quietly took picture after picture of the process, pretending to be typing out a text the whole time.

Sara's hands rubbed sunscreen all over Emma's bare C-cup breasts for everyone to watch as they jiggled and bounced around. By this point, Emma didn't even really react to Sara touching her breasts, and everyone was acting as if this entire display was a normal, natural occurance.

Sara's hands roamed all over Emma's stomach and abs next, literally shaking with anticipation. It was time for the next step, the biggest risk of the day.

Rachel set her phone in a chair for the moment, expertly aimed upwards at Emma standing there while set to video recording mode. The Ultra HD camera was now capturing a video of Emma's body from her knees to her head, but Emma had no way of knowing this.

Rachel then offered, "Here, let me help. I'll get her right leg while you get the left."

Sara squirted some sunscreen into Rachel's hand, and the two girls moved to Emma's upper thighs. They were only going to get one shot at this, so they had to be very slow, sneaky, and gentle, while hoping that Emma was too drunk to notice their actions.

Sara and Rachel both used one hand to rub Emma's thighs, while their other hands lightly gripped the loose strings of Emma's bottoms. They timed their pulling to match their rubbing in order to distract their target and keep her from feeling what they were doing.

Sara and Rachel made Emma part her legs a little bit to rub the cream on her inner thighs, in order to ensure that the bikini bottoms would fall straight down unhindered once these knots were gone.

Both girls inched their respective knots more and more loose while the entire pool party watched and held their breath.

The camera filmed on, ready to save this historic moment forever in crystal clear digital glory.

The strings were pulled so far now that the slightest tug of no more than a centimeter would cause Emma's last bit of modesty to fall away.

The two scheming cheerleaders looked at each other to syncronize their final pull to ensure that the bikini bottoms would drop down without Emma noticing one bit. Looking at each other, they mouthed, "One... two... three!"

The whole party watched in awe as in a blink of an eye the bikini bottoms dropped to the grass.

Emma's neatly trimmed dark pubic hair was revealed to everyone!

Sara and Rachel kept rubbing suncreen all over Emma's legs as if nothing had happened, but now nearly every boy and girl Emma knew from high school was staring right at her bare crotch.

Meanwhile Emma had no idea at all that she was standing there in Sara's backyard completely stark naked.

Just to complete the show, Sara took Emma by the shoulders and lightly turned her around facing away from the party, exposing Emma's bouncy booty to everyone next.

Sara and Rachel took their sweet time oiling up Emma's back and her now-naked butt. They made sure to make Emma's big butt jiggle energetically to give the best show ever to the camera and everyone watching.

Once they had finished rubbing sunscreen all over Emma's body, Rachel ran back to her phone and saved the amazing video she had just recorded. She then sneakily took a few more detailed pictures of Emma's full-frontal nudity for her growing collection.

She wasn't the only one though, as the vast majority of the teens in the crowd were taking their own pictures of the clueless girl prancing about naked. Emma's entire nude body was now shiny and oiled from the sunscreen, leading to some spectacular nude photos that people could not believe they were getting.

Part 5 -- On display in the pool

Emma was about to head back to the pool now, but was suddenly stopped by Jimmy flagging her down from the poolside. Jimmy was a cute boy that Emma was always friendly with, so she went over to see what he wanted.

Sara and Rachel had no idea what he was doing, but both girls almost did a double-take when they realized what his plan was: Handing her his pool inner tube.

Emma took the gift and thanked him for it, heading towards the pool with her new toy.

Due to Emma's drunkness it took her a couple of tries, but eventually she successfully climbed on top of the round inner tube. She relaxed, floating in the pool.

With her body reclined comfortably, she had no idea how on-display she was doing this. The naive girl had even parted her legs slightly, making her overall body shaped like the letter Y. If anybody happened to be standing right at Emma's feet, they would be able to clearly see her final, last secret, her most private bodily possession: Her little pussy.

Jimmy wasted no time at all rushing over to Emma under the guise of asking her how she liked the tube. He stood right between Emma's parted feet to talk to her and was greated with the money shot that his efforts had earned.

Emma's slit was modest, with her outer labia staying just closed enough to hide the more graphic details such as her clit and inner labia. It was still an amazing sight to behold, instantly making Jimmy's entire day. His eyes were firmly glued on Emma's pussy the entire time he talked to her. Had she been more sober she surely would've noticed his absolute lack of eye contact, but her vision was too blurry for such things now.

As more and more guys came over and stood in the magic sweet spot to chat with her (and look between her legs), Emma found herself greatly enjoying all of this constant attention from the hot guys from school. Cheerleader or not, Emma never used to get this much attention simply because she was famous for awkwardness and doing dumb things. She was starting to suspect that her time at college really had transformed her from the stupid naive girl who fell for every prank into a smart, educated woman. Sadly... it had not.

Eventually the lineup of guys between her legs came to Devin, and again she felt a rush of butterflies when he came near her. She remembered the feel of his chest from earlier, and the feeling of his hands on her breasts. Even if it only lasted for two seconds at most, that memory was playing on repeat in her horny little mind the entire time she made small talk with him.

Alcohol is famous for removing someone's inhibitions, and Emma found herself secretly wishing that Devin would climb on top of her right then and there in front of everybody to make out with her. She had no idea that this boy she had crushed on for a quarter of her entire life was currently staring right at her girly parts, which were slowly (but blatantly) opening up for his viewing pleasure the longer the conversation went on.

Devin couldn't believe what he was seeing as the hottest cheerleader from high school's pussy was sitting there three feet in front of him, and he almost lost the ability to talk at all when he noticed it starting to move on its own!

Devin never blinked as Emma's pussy bloomed, opening wide, almost inviting him inside. All modest aspects of her slit were gone now, as her outer labia parted completely and her inner labia extended outward and to the sides. Her horny pussy was letting him even sneak a slight peek up inside her vagina itself as well.

He stood there for an embarrassingly long time, unable to make himself move away from this view even after he had run out of things to say. Eventually, in order to prevent him from blowing it for everyone else, one of the other guys took his arm and led him away from her, which allowed the next boy in line to swim into the sweet spot for his turn. Little did that boy know, however, the explicit sight that he had just barely missed, as Emma's pussy had managed to close a moment before he got there.

Part 6 -- Limbo

After a little bit more time spent at the pool, Sara loudly announced, "LADIES AND GENTLEBOYS!" amusing herself with the wordplay, "It's time for some paaaarty games! First up: Limbo!"

Rachel at the side of the pool waved Emma over towards her while Sara explained limbo rules (lean back, go under pole, touch it or fall you lose).

Emma pushed herself over to Rachel to talk, unknowingly treating her to the sweet spot view. Rachel made absolutely certain to covertly snap a couple pictures of Emma's pussy, very pleased with herself for capturing such a private shot so easily.

Both Rachel and Sara were wondering to themselves how far they could push this game before Emma caught on, and the limbo was just one of several ideas they were going to try.

Rachel leaned down to whisper to Emma "So... with how flexible you are, you've got to be one of the favorites to win this, right? This might be a good way to impress big Devin with your... you know... skills."

Emma blushed, "RACHEL!!"

Rachel smirked, "Trust me. If you do well at this, he will definitely be imagining you bending like that in the bedroom. Probably a few of the other guys too. Just food for thought..."

Emma struggled slightly, but climbed out of the pool. "Rach, you are such a naughty tease. I can't be that confident though!"

Rachel patted her back, "You've been doing great so far. Just go for it, this should be a piece of cake for you!"

As the two girls walked over to where Sara was setting things up, Rachel thought to herself how evil her portion of this plan was. By trying to get Emma horny before and during her turns, this was going to maximize her accidental exposure to everyone.

Sara announced, "Ok, so since we're all a little drunk, I'm going to allow everyone to touch the ground with your hands while limboing. So basically a crab-walk. That way we don't just have everyone falling left and right. If your butt touches the ground, though, you're out, and you can't turn around the other way either."

Two of the roundest guys were selected to hold the bar, since nobody was even humoring the idea of them bending backwards without hitting the ground. The entire group then started taking turns leaning backwards and crab walking under the bar held around 4 feet up at first. Almost half of them lose on the first bar, showered with ridiculous mockery for their flops of fail.

When it finally came to Emma's turn as she was last, everyone made sure to move into position to watch the show, including Rachel with her camera filming a video of this incredible moment. Nobody wanted to miss this. As a cheerleader, Emma was known for her fantastic flexibility, so the possibilities were there for greatness.

The naked Emma started her run by leaning backwards a little bit, slowly, trying not to fall. With her high level of blood alcohol right now, just leaning back was very difficult. After leaning a little more she quickly fell backwards, but she managed to land onto her hands into a crab walk.

The boys, and even the girls, were all staring right at Emma's naked crotch now, as the girl's legs began to spread apart for balance. Her thin bush wasn't able to hide the details of her lower lips anymore with her body leaned so far backwards, so now everybody could see that beautiful little slit of hers!

She slowly walked on all fours under the bar, thrusting her pussy up towards all of her old classmates the entire time. Her C-cups were pointing upwards as the highest part of her body, so Emma had to try very hard to not hit the bar with her bare titties.

Emma made it under the first bar eventually, completely clueless about the huge show that she just gave everyone. As she stumbled to stand back up, she ended with a very awkward arm thrust upwards in celebration.

The bar was lowered to 3 feet. This took out most of the remaining contestants, especially the guys who were too tall or built for this game.

When it was Emma's turn to do the crab walk again, she had to spread her legs very far apart in order to lower her body enough to get under this lower bar. She struggled to make it with her big breasts sticking upwards, and with every awkward step and slide of her foot she unknowingly opened and closed her little pussy again and again for her audience.

As she finally cleared the lower bar, she had to be helped back to her feet by a couple of the guys, who wasted no time pulling her up by her arms and back.

Devin (who lost badly) came over to congratulate her on making it, although part of his motive was just to get closer to her to stare at her chest. As soon as he got near, Emma began blushing again and remembered earlier when they touched each other's chests. She couldn't believe how just being close to her high school crush was hitting her now just as hard as it did when she was 15. She knew the booze was partly responsible, but either way the 19-year-old girl was reacting emotionally and physically like a young schoolgirl who just discovered boys.

Thirty seconds of talking to Devin, looking upward at his tall face, was enough to rekindle Emma's arousal from earlier. As she grew physically aroused, Devin watched as her expressive nipples started to point right at him. He remembered the show that her pussy gave to him earlier, and the thought occurred to him that if she was horny enough thinking about him when she had her next turn, the view would be utterly spectacular.

To help with this goal, without seeming too obvious about it, Devin rested his hand on Emma's shoulder while wishing her good luck in the finals. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head for a second from his touch, which Devin noticed immediately.

Pushing his luck a little more, he slid his hand to Emma's upper back, rubbing it gently. The naked girl blushed scarlet, but said nothing and did nothing to stop him. As his hand slowly moved down her back to her waist, Emma gasped slightly. She started to secretly wish for his hand to keep going. Part of her horny, drunk brain was praying for this hot guy she's always loved to grab her by the ass right here in front of everybody!

When he instead moved his hand off of her skin and went back to normal, poor little Emma felt a slight wave of sexual denial that just made her want him to touch her body more. To say that Devin had succeeded in turning her arousal up to 11 before her turn would be an understatement.

When the bar was lowered one more time, absolutely everybody either fell or touched the bar with their leg while trying to clear it. When it came to be Emma's turn, she went into her attempt attempting to win it all by being the only one to get under that bar.

She flattened her body out as much as possible, spreading her arms and legs to walk like an X on the ground. Her butt was only a few inches above the ground, and she was using her flexibility and conditioning from years of cheer to aid her in walking on just the balls of her feet and her fists.

As she begin her attempt, the people watching began to wonder if she was actually going to pull it off, alcohol or no alcohol.

All eyes were glued between Emma's legs, however, as her pussy was not only wide open, her private flower blooming for all to see, it was also distinctly glistening from moisture. The girls all instantly could tell that she was wet, and they couldn't believe the extreme shame of getting that way while naked in front of everybody. Some of the girls almost felt bad enough for her to stop this, but their curiosity got the better of them in the end.

The guys, however, were mesmerized by watching this gaping pussy wiggling back and forth with every tiny footstep. Rachel zoomed in with her phone on Emma's wide open pussy, barely believing that all of this had worked out so well today. The fact that Emma somehow still hadn't noticed that she wasn't wearing anything, not even her bottoms, was the gift that keeps on giving.

In the end, though, Emma's big boobs hit the pole and she lost too.

She collapsed onto the ground, disappointed in herself but still proud of the fact that she almost did it. She just stayed there in the grass for a second, trying to make the floor stop spinning in her head some before standing back up.

Everyone was in agreement that the match should be ruled a draw among all of the finalists, and that they should move on to another game that was a little more drunk-friendly.

When Devin saw that Emma wasn't getting back up, he stuck out his hand to aid her. Shyly, Emma grabbed Devin's hand and allowed him to pull her back to her feet. Devin, the sneaky boy that he is, used his other hand to grab a tight handful of Emma's firm ass on the way up, all under the guise of just helping her up.