[ENF] The Emma Girl's New Clothes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With only 30 seconds left on the timer, and nearly every animal on the planet BUT a monkey having been guessed by the laughing crowd, Emma was running out of ideas for how to somehow win this game. Suddenly she noticed the fruit basket on the picnic table nearby.

As quickly as she could, Emma did a backflip dismount from the tree, which she barely landed well at all thanks to her drunkeness. Stumbling back to her senses, Emma ran to the table and grabbed a banana from the fruit basket.

She started posing with with the banana in her hand while scratching her armpit with the other hand, all while jumping up and down making monkey noises as loudly as possible, but still nobody was guessing right.

Somehow Emma's brain told her that her friends couldn't figure out what the banana meant, so she decided that she needed to eat it to help them understand. Unfortunately, the banana was plastic, so there was no way to eat it or even peel it, although Emma spent a few precious seconds trying to peel it anyway.

With 10 seconds left, Emma just shoved the plastic banana into her mouth as far as it would go, while still trying to make monkey noises. The image was priceless, as everyone watching gasped as the hottest cheerleader from high school just deep throated a banana right in front of them all, shoving it down at least 7 full inches before stopping. With the banana in her mouth, her attempt to make monkey noises instead produced very sloppy moans. The whole thing looked and sounded exactly like she was demonstrating what she was like giving head to a guy.

This last self-degrading action is what broke Rachel, and she almost dropped her phone as the wave of intense laughter finally washed over her.

The timer finally went off.

Emma threw her hands up and shouted "GUYS! I was a monkey! How did you not guess that? Were you just TRYING to make us lose to the boys?"

Her question just made everyone laugh even harder, leading Emma to finally realize that she was being pranked. She crossed her arms with a friendly-but-embarrassed smirk and said "Oh very funny, making me act silly while you all guessed wrong on purpose! Ha ha. Anyway, I have a headache, I need a break. You guys have fun!"

Holding her head, which was now bugging her and making her very dizzy after her little performance, Emma walked towards the house to lie down, mostly ignoring the fact that her entire graduating class was still in absolute hysterics after watching her dance around as a naked monkey.

Part 10 -- Epilogue

The next morning, Emma woke up in her old bed at her parents' house with a massive hangover far worse than any she'd ever experienced before.

Her memory of the party was pretty foggy with only a few key bits and pieces retained. She really hoped that she didn't drive herself home, as clearly she had drank too much.

She was also stark naked while in bed, which was quite a shock in and of itself! Emma rushed to throw on pajamas, assuming that she must've just gotten too hot from the alcohol in her system and stripped off before bed or something.

Emma had no desire to admit to her parents that she had been drinking underaged at the party, so she kept her mouth shut and tried to piece together the timeline of events. A quick text exchange with Sara told her that Sara was the one who drove her home, with Sara explaining that she had been plenty sober enough to serve as the designated driver for everybody who over-consumed yesterday. Sara also confirmed that Emma was able to sneak in while her parents were out to dinner, escaping all detection while still drunk. This came as a huge relief to the generally good girl.

Her two week vacation at home went by very quickly, with most of it spent with her family at home. She didn't end up seeing her old school friends again for those two weeks, not even Sara and Rachel who were suddenly too busy to hang out anymore.

Emma had vague memories related to her old crush Devin from the party, but just thinking about what she had been like around him while drunk out of her mind filled her with enough critical dread to avoid him like the plague during her vacation. She hoped that whatever embarrassing foolishness that she did around him would blow over completely by the next time she came back to town. Sadly... it would not.

Eventually summer break was over and the fall semester of college began.

A week into her sophomore year, Emma woke up from a midday nap to the sound of her dorm door being knocked on frantically. She jumped up quickly and opened it to see what's wrong, momentarily forgetting that she was only wearing a T-shirt and panties at the time.

Emma's friend Lara stood before the door. She looked some mixture of frantic nervousness mixed with wild curiosity as she made eye contact with Emma. She opened up with, "Emma! Has anybody shown you yet?"

Emma was not nearly awake enough for this conversation, although she had finally realized that she's standing there in her panties. She waved Lara in so that she could shut the door to the hallway and then asked, "What? Shown me what? And why didn't you just text me instead of banging on my door?"

Lara snapped, "Girl, I DID text you! You never responded so I ran here. You always put your phone into DND mode to nap like some kinda Boomer."

Blushing from the obviousness of that, Emma quietly mumbled, "Right... right... sorry. So what was so important to show me?"

Lara quickly opened up her tablet computer and it showed a website that Emma didn't recognize. Lara clicked the main video link which was titled "The Naked Monkey Girl - Emma Robinson".

Emma, very confused, simply exclaimed, "That's my name! What the hell?"

And then the video played. Emma watched in horror as her wet naked body popped on the screen with everything showing. Her C-cup breasts, her large aereola, her pointy nipples, her dark bush, it was all showing!

She watched herself there, clearly drunk, bouncing around, making monkey noises while scratching her head and armpits. The people around her and in the background were very obviously her friends from her hometown during that pool party, and the one behind the camera was none other than her trusted friend Rachel!

Emma froze in silence as she watched herself making ridiculous poses and wild noises, instantly humiliated yet also enraged at all of her old friends doing this to her. She didn't remember getting naked at all, that's for damn sure, and she didn't even remember anything about being a monkey.

Emma began to tremble as she watched the video more and watched herself bouncing around, with her boobs jumping around wildly, then squatting, and even sticking her butt out while prancing about. She saw her own lower lips displayed a little bit when the girl in the video parted her legs an indignant level, and she mumbled, "Oh my God!" in shame.

Her nightmare just kept getting worse as she watched herself walk on all fours for a bit before tripping forward on her face, giving the camera a much more blatant and explicit look at her pussy lips and even her asshole from behind this time.

She heard all of her girl friends from high school guessing random non-monkey things while laughing and egging her on, just adding to the humiliation of the display she was unknowingly putting on.

And what made it even worse was when the camera turned enough to show all of the boys from school watching the show and cheering it on. Emma in the present blushed a deep crimson just realizing that seemingly every boy she knew from school got to see her completely butt naked at that party.

In the video, naked Emma ran over by the tree and asked Devin to lift her up to the branch. When Emma watched her drunk and naked self basically jump right into the arms of the boy she had crushed on for years, she gasped and shook in shock.

She watched as her video-self flailed around upside down, while her breasts hung and frantically swung just below her face, and then stuck her leg way out exposing her pussy to Devin, the camera, and everyone else. The video got ridiculously close to her crotch while it was open, leaving nothing to the imagination.

When Emma on the video started scratching herself all over, making her boobs jiggle around like crazy, it was almost too much shame to bear.

A few seconds later, though, she even "scratched" her own pussy roughly 4 feet away from Devin while blatantly staring right at him and his shirtless chest, causing the Emma watching to turn away for a moment just to recover from the humiliation.

She couldn't believe how slutty she just looked, but it got even worse when she turned back around and watched as her own pussy lips turned a deep pinkish color and parted open from the frantic contact from her fingers while her legs were open like that.

The way that the video looked, it seriously seemed like Emma was arousing herself on purpose for her audience.

The video then moved to the last part, where she sloppily backflipped off of the tree branch and ran over to the fruit basket. Poor Emma then watched as her past self deep-throated a banana for the entertainment of her entire high school class. With the noises Emma was making, and how deeply she shoved it in, the entire display looked intentionally slutty.

When the video ended, Emma sat down on the ground shaking. She looked up at Lara and said, "My friends... they got me blackout drunk and did that to me. In front of the BOYS! In front of DEVIN EVEN! I'll never be able to look any of them in the eye ever again. And they FILMED IT ALL! I... I can't believe it. Why would they do this to me?"

Lara looked confused, "So wait... you don't remember that at all?"

Emma shouted, "NO! They never even told me about any of it. I barely remember the party at all because I got so sick from drinking so much. How did YOU get that video?"

Lara then placed her hand on Emma's shoulder before softly telling her, "Honey... somebody has been sending the link to this picture and video archive of you over Instagram all over the dorms. I only looked at a few of them before I came to ask you about it, but it's bad. Some of the pictures show more than the monkey video did!"

Emma had tears going down both cheeks, "All over the dorms? You mean everyone here is going to see that? Going to see me naked and acting like a monkey? Oh my God... no..."

Emma was horrified. She had gone to college specifically to stop being known as the dumb girl who humiliated herself all the time. Now, however, she had just done the stupidest thing of her life, and humiliated herself worse than ever. Now every single friend, peer, and likely even teacher from both her hometown and her new home on the dorms will see her for what she's always been, what she's always been ashamed of most: The stupid girl.

There was no way out for her now, as both of her two homes now had videos and pictures of her naked and making a fool of herself in public. She had gone to college in the hopes that somehow, some way, higher education would transform her from the stupid girl into someone intelligent, someone respected for her mind instead of ridiculed for it. Sadly... it did not.