ENFasis on Ricky Ch. 02

Story Info
Megan experiences the third level.
6.1k words
4.53
5.1k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lodobon
lodobon
119 Followers

It was a warm, sunny early October Sunday. Like many other Sundays, I was in the main hall of Beta house with a few of my Sigma Zeta Lota sisters, having just watched a football game with the boys of our brother faternity, Beta Delta Nu.

That particular Sunday, however, I was completely naked. Just me. There were ten of my sorority sisters there and about 30 Beta boys and, aside from all of them having clothes on, they were all looking at me. More than that, they were all cheering and celebrating the fact that I'd just had to strip off all my clothes.

Technically, getting naked was all I had to do to meet the terms of the bet. Unfortunately, Beta house was now in possession of all of my clothes and Megan had been in charge of negotiating what they could require me to do to get my clothes back. Much of the cheering and celebrating was no doubt because they all had a good idea of what they were about to make me do. I just stood there doing my best to cover myself with my hands, blushing with intense embarrassment.

While I'd been stripping, I'd been standing and everyone else had been sitting. Now everyone got up and moved about.

Megan and Conrad were moving away from the chairs toward the main entrance-way and motioned for me to follow them.

As I started walking, someone behind me said, "oh yeah! That's what I'm talking about!" I'd stripped while facing everyone and, whereas I was covering my tits and pussy with my hands, everyone had a full, unobstructed view of my nudity from behind. Unsurprisingly, the first order of business for everyone was to get a good look at my naked ass.

They whistled, they catcalled and they hooted.

I had to wait for it to quiet down a bit before I could ask Conrad, "please, what do I have to do to get my clothes back." I continued blushing and tried to tune out the many pithy phrases, all the high-fiving and grunts of appreciation coming from all around me. "Are you going to make me beg?"

"They can't MAKE you do anything," Megan said stepping forward, "but we've agreed on triple enfasis so you'll be given instructions. It's your choice to follow those instructions or not. If you don't follow them, they can't keep you here naked all week, so I've agreed that, if you still haven't earned your clothes by the end of the night tonight, we'll take you home and then Sigma house will deliver you back here stark naked next Friday night with the party in full swing and see if you'll follow the instructions then."

"You guys are monsters," I said.

With the tiniest of shrugs, Megan continued. "Conrad asked if I could help with the third level of enfasis because we seniors have only talked about it before now, it's never actually been done. So, I made some calls and it's all set up for you. I think he wants to start with that one."

"Thanks Megan," Conrad said. "And thanks Ricky! You'll forever be remembered for being a pioneer as the first girl to be triply enfasized." Then he turned to Megan. "Since you set it up, do you want to go ahead and explain what Ricky needs to do?"

"Sure," Megan smiled at him then turned her attention to me. Everyone else had crowded around and were listening. "First, let's get rid of that ponytail holder. You'll want your hair hanging loose."

I let Megan remove it from my hair, then she waved over a Beta boy who was holding a small tray. She took a sheet from the tray and I saw that it was a temporary tattoo.

"Turn around. We've got to give you a tramp stamp." Megan said getting a big laugh. "It's great that you don't have any real tats."

Wondering what the hell this was about, I let Sandy put a temporary tattoo on either side of my lower back. They were symmetrically opposite flowers and, once they were on, she said, "wow. They look like real ones."

They also put a some around my ankles and on my arms.

"Why on earth do I need fake tattoos?" I asked. "What are you going to make me do?"

Megan looked at me calmly, "We need you to put on a costume." Seeing my confusion, she added, "no, these tattoos aren't part of the costume."

I looked around. "What kind of costume?"

"I actually have no idea what kind of costume it is. Our friends at Omega Tau Delta have said that they have one that they think will work perfectly. The costume is intended to hide your identity." Megan gave a smug smile. She was loving this. "And, well, only your identity."

Great! Now it wasn't only Beta house and some of my sisters from Sigma house that would witness my humiliation, they'd invited some Omega girls too. It wasn't fair.

Omega house was two doors down from our house on Sorority Row. The girls of Omega house weren't exactly our friends. They weren't the snootiest sorority, but they were a close second. Sigma house was the least snooty, which meant that the others, especially Omega house, regularly referred to us as trailer trash.

I learned later that Megan had a good friend from high school at Omega house, and she'd apparently used that connection to set things up.

"They're bringing it here?" I asked. "Please tell me that you haven't invited any of those bitches to watch."

"No, none of them will be bringing the costume here." Megan was barely able to contain how much fun she was having. "You're going to have to knock on their door and politely ask them to borrow it."

"How am I supposed to get there?"

"Well, it'll be 5:30 soon so there's probably a few cars and people walking about. I expect you'll run as fast as you can."

I suddenly understood the whole evil plan. They wanted me to streak from Beta house to Omega house. In broad daylight. A ton of guys living on Fraternity Row knew my name, and there were many girls on Sorority Row that would easily recognize my face. The distance was about a quarter mile so I'd have to get to Omega house as fast as I could, hoping to get there before I was recognized or worse, permanently captured by anyone fast enough to get their phone out and press record. When I got there I'd be going on faith that, one, Omega house would open the door and let me in, two, Omega house had a costume that would hide my identity and, three, Omega house would let me put on that costume for my streak back. On the way back, I'd be in whatever embarrassing costume they had for me, probably still showing my tits or, dear god, a lone ranger costume with ass-less chaps or something, and by then people would have heard that there's a streaker out so I'd have an audience. But at least the costume would prevent onlookers from identifying me.

Seeing that I was putting the puzzle pieces together, Megan asked me for the third time that day, "do you trust me?"

I was about to ask if I had a choice, but reminding myself that Megan could probably still make this worse for me, I answered, "Yes, Megan."

"Just to be clear, you have to get to Omega house, put on the costume and come back here. If you try to detour to Sigma house, you will find that you are locked out."

"Do I get to put on my shoes?" Being barefoot was going to slow me down.

"Nope. You leave here exactly as you are now." Megan said. "And so that nobody misses the show, I've got an emergency message cued up to send out on the NC Tech All Greek notification app. It says exactly what you'd expect." Megan read from her phone, "Streaking Alert! A girl who lost a bet has to run naked from Beta house to Omega house and then back again some minutes later. Enjoy the show responsibly. If you recognize this girl, please don't include her name or any identifying features in any photo or video of her that you post online. She is on her way!"

My heart started pounding again and as I stood in the middle of the Beta house main hall without a stitch of clothing on, with more than 40 gleeful onlookers gawping at me and reveling in my plight, I started to bob up and down a little. Adrenaline was surging in me.

It seemed way too cruel for them force me to actually go through with this, but having gone to the Friday night parties for a year, I believed that they weren't bluffing. And based on how my instinct of defiance had worked out so far that day, if I didn't do as I was told it would undoubtedly just get worse.

I needed some time to think.

"With bare feet, I figure you can still make it to Omega house in well under 2 minutes," Megan said calmly while tapping her phone. "So I'm going to send the emergency message in 60 seconds."

"What? From now?" I couldn't get there in 60 seconds, so everyone in every house between here and there would be getting that message while I was still en route. I would have screamed, but I didn't have time.

Megan was looking at her phone "56... 55..."

They gave me no time to beg or negotiate, no time to try to plan or prepare myself. Abandoning my effort to cover tits and pussy with my hands, I ran to the front door, flung it open and sprinted outside. The neighborhood was bathed in the golden sunlight of early evening as I ran down the front steps of Beta house to the street. I understood that the tattoos and taking my ponytail out was intended to make me harder to recognize, but what about my face? I held my hands up, far enough in front of my face that I could see the ground in front of me, but hopefully close enough to obstruct a clear view of my face.

There was one car driving along Fraternity Row. They saw me right away and honked. So much for going unnoticed. The car was fortunately not going the same direction as I needed to go, but the effect of the honk was that the dozen or so people walking on the street within earshot glanced over and saw me. As soon as I made it to the sidewalk, I immediately turned left and started sprinting as fast as I could in bare feet. There were a couple of guys across the street and a few doors down. One pointed and yelled, "hey, there's a streaker coming out of Beta house!". The other one said, "oh yeah! And she's cute!". Two other guys got to see me close up when I had to dodge past them on the sidewalk.

I could see through my fingers that there was a guy right in front of me holding a camera up to his face. As I dashed past him, I heard the telltale whine of the Polaroid. It was Lee. No doubt he'd be getting another shot of me from behind.

This wasn't some sleepy residential neighborhood. This was Fraternity Row, so the people out and about were college students, mostly frat boys and their pals who spent a great deal of time thinking about naked girls. They were unsurprisingly very happy to see me. I saw cellphones come out into hands. I could tell that some guys were breaking into a run not wanting the fabulous fleeting show I was giving them to end. I prayed that the inevitable pictures would be blurry and that nobody would be able to get a good shot of me before I left them behind.

I can run faster than most people and I ran faster that day than I think I've ever run before, despite my bare feet.

It seemed like I was running forever and my breath was getting ragged, but I was running up the front stairs at Omega house about one and a half minutes later.

I pounded on the door and rang the bell 3 times in succession. "Please, let me in!"

With my peripheral vision, I could see people emerging from the houses up and down the street. I could hear the beginning of a commotion. Megan's emergency message had been received.

After what seemed an eternity, a voice came over the camera doorbell, "Hello. Please state your name and business."

I leaned close and whispered, "it's Patricia Johnson of Sigma house. I'm here to borrow a costume. Please let me in!" At least one person was already recording me from the street, so even though I wasn't aware of it at the time, I saw the video online later. My extreme desperation along with my bare feet being quite sore from sprinting had me doing a little dance, alternately lifting each foot. It just made for an even better show for the growing number of spectators watching me from behind.

"It's the Sigma streaker slut that Josie's friend Megan asked us to help," said the voice.

A different voice came over the speaker, "the one that was so drunk and stupid that she got tricked out of all her clothes by Beta house?"

I knew there'd be many cameras on me by then, so I kept my hands up on either side of my face. "Yup, that's me. Can you please, please just let me in?" I begged.

"She sounds nervous," the second voice said. "Do you see anyone else out there?"

"Yes," said the first voice. "There appear to be several people at the bottom of our stairs holding cell phones."

"Okay, I guess we'd better let her in. But stay behind the door, you don't want to be in the background of any photos of her."

With that, the door creaked open and I immediately pushed my way in. "Thank you! Thank you!" I gushed.

Omega house is laid out much like Sigma house. Instead of a huge main hall, there are a few large, interconnecting rooms with large doors so the space can be opened up for bigger events.

I was led into the first room on the left off the entrance hall. There were eight Omega girls who turned and looked at me as I walked in. I knew all the girls and they were all looking at me in disgust. I immediately tried to cover my tits and pussy with my hands and started blushing intensely.

The doorbell rang. It was Lee with the Polaroid camera. He said he'd just take some pictures of me and wouldn't say a word otherwise, so they let him in. I noticed that a couple of the girls had their cellphones out and were no doubt recording the whole thing.

"Well we don't want this trailer trash here any longer than she has to be," said Kat, one of the Omega seniors who I now recognized as the second voice over the doorbell. "We have a costume for her right, Josie?"

"Yes, Kat," said one of the other girls, "I think you'll find it to be very appropriate."

"Well I agreed to this," Kat made a dismissive motion of her hand toward me while addressing Josie, "because you and your trailer trash friend have assured me that it will be entertaining."

"Yes Kat. I assure you, it will." Josie must have been a freshman or sophomore as she spoke with exaggerated deference.

"Just be sure that she doesn't sit down anywhere," Kat said. "We don't want any stains."

This was already supremely awful and I'd only just got there. It kept getting worse because other Omega girls were arriving. They opened up the big folding doors to the next room and formed an audience off to one side.

Josie brought out some bunny ears and some plastic teeth with two huge chompers in front.

I had a sinking feeling in my stomach. I looked at her and said, "um, I don't think this is enough to prevent people from recognizing me."

"Oh silly me, there's also a mask that goes over your eyes. It has a little bunny nose with whiskers. This should prevent people from recognizing your face."

Josie held up a mask.

"But since you're a Sigma," she continued, "it's not enough to hide your face. Every other boy who sees you will recognize you as soon as they see your bare ass." The girls all laughed.

That was the kind of insult that, under different circumstances, I'd have leapt on her and pulled her hair out.

Being stark naked in their house, not to mention the fact that they could simply toss me out without any costume, I just stood there and fumed.

Josie went on, "so if you decide to take the mask, we're going to insist that you also wear this." She handed me a ball of white fur.

I looked at it, confused. I saw that it had a bolt sticking out of it. Then Josie opened a box containing rounded cones in different sizes. Each one had a little stem and base.

"Just to be clear," Josie said, "these were a joke gift to the Sorority. They have never been used."

I stood there staring at them. I knew what they were, but my brain was resisting telling me what they were called and what they were used for. It was like when you see someone you've met before, but you can't remember where and you can't remember their name.

"Tell me a trailer trash Sigma slut who just streaked here completely naked in broad daylight knows what a butt plug is." Josie had her hand to her mouth holding back her laughter.

The other girls in the room started laughing. It is no fun being laughed at while stark naked, especially when the people laughing have you in the palm of their hand.

"I know that these are butt plugs," I said defensively, blushing even more intensely than before if that was possible. "Why are you showing them to me?"

Josie took the fur ball from me and picked up a medium sized plug. "You pick the plug that fits and you screw the tail into it. And there you go, you have a disguise worthy of even the most notorious and recognizable bottom."

"You want me leave here wearing the bunny tail with a plug in my...?" It's not that what she was saying was hard to understand, I just couldn't believe it.

"In your butt. Yes." Somehow, the way she blinked her eyes and smiled at me told me that I was incredibly immature and stupid. I heard the whine of another Polariod being printed. If my face conveyed anywhere near the humiliation that I felt at that moment, the picture would be a doozy.

It got worse. Our conversation proceeded like this:

Me: "I'm not going to wear a butt plug!"

Her: "Do you have anal sex often?"

Me: "No! And really, I'm not putting one of those things... in my bum."

Her: "Have you ever had anal sex?"

Me: "No! But it's none of your business and it doesn't matter because I'm not going to wear your disgusting bunny tail!"

Her (to the girl now holding the box of butt plugs): "Screw in the beginner one."

In a few minutes, I was holding in my hands the smallest of the butt plugs, which was now attached to the bunny tail, and a plastic bottle of lube.

"Go on! Put on the rest of your costume!" Josie said, meaning that I should insert the plug. "We're kicking you out in five minutes and you can either be wearing the whole costume or you leave exactly how you arrived."

I stood there not knowing what to do. I once again had a choice. I could leave without the costume, and streak past a large crowd of people, most of whom knew me and all of whom would have cellphones out to record every detail, or I could put in a bunny tail butt plug for the entertainment of Omega house. Both choices were really, really unpleasant, but only one was likely to live with me forever.

It wasn't really a choice. "You want me to stand here in front of everyone and...?" I asked.

In hindsight, I don't think anyone involved in making this plan had any experience with butt plugs. I certainly didn't. A truly awful, awkward discussion concluded with the decision that I could use their washroom to perform the insertion. A girl I recognized as Rachel guided me there and coached me through the process. She'd obviously been unenthusiastic about letting everyone know that she had some experience with butt plugs, but her sympathy for my plight eventually won out.

Rachel told me to relax. Fat chance. My bum really didn't want that thing in me. Getting it in required a few attempts and a lot of lube, but I was eventually successful.

"Are you ready?" Josie asked when I came back into the room.

Despite the foreign object jammed up inside me and the curious sensation of the furry ball against my skin, I did my best to clear my head and tried to mentally prepare myself to move as fast as I could. I knew that there'd be a crowd out there. The butt plug seemed fairly secure but I figured I'd be moving more like a speed walker than a runner. Still I could hopefully be back at Beta house in about 2 minutes.

"You look like you're getting ready to run," Josie said.

"I am."

"But bunnies don't run." She again gave me that blinking, patient smile like she was talking to a five year old. "What do bunnies do?" The Omega girls all giggled.

lodobon
lodobon
119 Followers
12