ENFasis on Ricky Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No." I knew what was coming.

"Bunnies hop silly," she said. "Show us your best bunny hop."

"No, you can't be serious," I pleaded with them.

"You can walk down the steps, because we don't want you falling and breaking your neck. And likewise, you can walk up the steps at Beta house. But from here to there, you will hop like a bunny. So show us your best bunny hop, or we'll take away the costume and put you out the door."

I stared at them blankly, then Josie added, "we'll take away the costume except for the butt plug. You can keep that." Several girls laughed and snickered.

With hands covering my tits and pussy, I did a two-footed hop.

"That was terrible," Josie said. "Put your hands up in front of you to either side, where a bunny's would be and make little bunny paws with your hands. And bend your knees and waist more."

I did another hop.

"Much better." She paused as I glanced at the door. "Oh yes, there's quite a crowd waiting for you." Josie looked at me then continued, "I'll be out there following you along. If you do anything other than hop exactly the way you did just now, I will call you out by name. Simply put," she said, "you have to hop to Beta house. If you do anything other than what we've discussed, we will call you out by name. It looks like there are a lot of people out there, so your journey is about to be VERY well documented. Do as we've said, or all those people recording you will also know exactly who is under the costume. Do you understand?"

I nodded.

It went pretty much as intended by Conrad, Megan, Josie, Kat and whoever else was involved in plotting that horror show.

All the houses on Fraternity Row and Sorority Row had emptied onto the lawn, the sidewalk and the road outside Omega house. Every last person out there was holding up a cellphone, recording me as I stepped out. If you've ever imagined yourself a glamorous movie star, walking down stairs with your legions of admiring fans there to greet you, I guess it was kind of like that. Kind of, except that I was stark naked with a butt plug in my ass. Having the goofy plastic teeth in my mouth, bunny ears on my head and looking out through the eyes of a cheap plastic mask didn't help.

As I walked down the steps, I instinctively tried to cover my tits and pussy again, since I wasn't hopping yet.

The crowd had been expecting a streaker, so I think they were surprised that I just walked down the steps. They got a bigger surprise when they became aware of the butt plug. But their biggest surprise came when I arrived at the sidewalk, with crowds of people literally surrounding me, put my hands up and in front of me to look like bunny paws, bent my knees and waist and started hopping. I had six Beta boys around me making sure that I had enough space.

I won't give you a play-by-play. I'll just say that some very rude things were said to me during the 4 minutes or so that it took to hop all the way to the bottom of the steps at Beta house. Many of those very rude things were no doubt intended to be flattering. Many other very rude things were intended to be helpful, helping me to understand that hopping along the sidewalk naked with a butt plug in my ass is not appropriate behavior for a young woman, or helping me to understand how the life decisions that led to this activity must have been very poor decisions indeed. However, the majority of the very rude things that were said to me were probably just intended to get a laugh or to be mean.

I had thought I felt embarrassed and humiliated when I first stripped after the Wolf Pack lost. This was inconceivably worse.

Nobody swept in to save me. I don't think it even occurred to anyone to help me. They'd been told that I was a streaker, so I was a dirty exhibitionist slut and, if I'd agreed to do this because I lost a bet, I deserved my humiliation.

Almost the whole crowd stayed with me and watched every single hop. They would all go on to upload, share and watch all the videos they'd taken many, many times.

As soon as I landed my last hop, I immediately tried to cover myself again. I couldn't help it. Then I sprinted up the stairs and into Beta house as fast as I could so that my very public exposure would come to an end.

As I came through the entrance-way, I quickly removed the mask, bunny ears and plastic teeth. I entered the main hall of Beta house to thunderous applause, whistles and cheers. The same group of people was there as when I had left. Some furniture had been moved around.

I walked up to Conrad and Megan, my hands still covering my tits and pussy. "Please tell me this ordeal is over."

"Sorry," Conrad said, "you're not quite done, but I'm sure you'd like to remove that last bit of your, uh, costume." He stepped to my side and looked down at my new bunny tail looking thoroughly amused. "You can use the washroom and come on back out when you're ready."

All the guys were crowding around behind me to get a good look.

"Please can't we just say I'm done? Can't you just give me my clothes back now?" I pleaded. "That was beyond humiliating. If you're objective is to take away every last shred of my dignity, you've succeeded."

"Says the girl still desperately trying to cover her crotch and her boobs with her hands." Conrad smiled at me then pointed at my left tit. "Your nipple is showing by the way."

To keep my left forearm fully covering my left tit, I had to hold my left shoulder up in a lopsided position. I'd let it relax, so as Conrad had pointed out, my left nipple was showing. I blushed and immediately hiked my shoulder up again and covered it.

"Here's the thing, Ricky," Conrad said, "if you didn't have any dignity, you wouldn't find any of this embarrassing. You wouldn't be trying to cover yourself up. You might even be enjoying it."

"You're fucking crazy!" I said.

I remembered something a Beta senior had said about dignity months before that. "There are three kinds of girl. There are girls that have so much dignity that it prevents them from ever ending up naked at Beta house. Those girls end up living lives that may be more safe, but they miss out on a lot of adventure and fun. The vast majority of the girls on the ENF Wall are the second type of girl. For whatever reason, they don't have much dignity to begin with. We have fun getting them naked and enfasizing them, but they're way less of a challenge, and way less fun than the third type of girl. Girls that have lots of dignity. Enough that getting enfasized makes them really, really embarrassed. But they're also adventurous and fun, so they don't let their dignity completely control their life."

Did I have too much dignity for my own good?

Whatever the case, what I'd just done was supremely undignified and there I was still facing the prospect of having to perform more to get my clothes back.

"Well we've never done a triple enfasis before," Conrad said, "and what Omega house made you do was admittedly over the top, so I understand that you think we should give you a break. But a triple is what we negotiated for, so you still have to go through the second level enfasis, before we take photos for the ENF Wall. I'm going to have to insist that you stay naked and honor your bet."

"I could come back," I said, still pleading. "I could get dressed and go home now, and we could do this next bit next week." I paused but then quickly added, "On Sunday afternoon again, with the same amount of people, not at one of your parties."

Conrad frowned and seemed to consider that suggestion. He probably knew what was going through my head. If they'd just let me go, I'd do everything I could to find a way to avoid coming back.

"I can understand why that seems like a good idea," Conrad said, "but it will ultimately just make it worse for you."

"So you're keeping all my clothes and making me stay... for my benefit," I said sarcastically.

He shrugged. "We'll have even more people here next time. You'll have to strip naked in front of all of us all over again. It will only be more difficult for you and it will definitely end up being more fun for us."

A pause followed during which I resigned myself to whatever was ahead. In my peripheral vision I could see that a couple of the guys had stepped uncomfortably close to me.

"I just want to touch it," said Serge reaching his hand forward.

I danced forward on my toes, taking my bum and my little furry tail out of his reach. "Well you can't!"

Conrad glared at Serge. "Rest assured Ricky, if any resident of Beta house touches you in any way without your consent, the touching THEY receive will not be consensual and it will not be gentle."

Conrad walked away leaving Serge looking contrite and I went into the bathroom (they had enough parties that they had designated one bathroom "the ladies room"). I was very happy to remove the bunny tail, though it wasn't as easy as I expected. The context of my first butt plug experience did not instill a desire to try one again any time soon.

Now that I was once again fully naked with all the pieces of my costume in the bathroom sink (I'd wiped the bit that had been inside my bum down with TP and cleaned it as best I could), I looked around to see if there was maybe a towel or something to cover myself with. Fat chance, this was Beta house. They'd actually installed an air dryer for hands. They wouldn't want one of the many girls who'd found themselves in my current state to find so much as a facecloth to cover themselves up with.

There was a knock. "It's me, Sandy"

I opened the door a crack and she pushed her way in.

She held up a bag. "I have your clothes," she said. Seeing my surprise, she continued. "They didn't hide them. They were just hanging on a peg in the kitchen. So I didn't draw any attention, I asked them for a bag to put the bunny costume in, then I sneaked back there and put your clothes bag in this one. I left your shoes in the kitchen so the bag wouldn't look too bulky."

"You are the best friend ever!" I said to her and I would have hugged her, but I was naked and that would have felt super weird. I said thank you many, many times as I put my clothes back on. My panties were missing, of course.

"Nora and I couldn't bear to see you go through any more of their... stuff," she said "I think Preeti and even Megan are on board with cutting this event short."

"Megan, too?"

"She wanted to make an example out of you, but I don't think she expected Omega house to go that far."

"So I can just leave?" That seemed too good to be true.

"Well, you were stuck here because you were naked and as long as Sigma would lock you out, you had nowhere to go," Sandy explained. "Now that you have clothes on, Beta boys can't prevent you from leaving any more than they can forcibly strip you naked again."

I smiled and walked out the bathroom door. It took about 5 seconds for everyone to realize what had happened. There was a lot of loud complaining and booing.

Nora had brought my shoes and socks and nobody tried to stop me putting them on. My feet were feeling raw from hopping on pavement, so it felt good.

Conrad came over and walked with me as I walked toward the door. "It's been fun." I said.

"You're not done, Ricky," he said. "You know how enfasis works. You still need to give us something to put on our wall instead of all the pictures that Lee took of you. And we're not letting you out of double enfasis. We always honor our bets and you have to honor yours."

I thought about where Lee had been with his Polaroid earlier that evening and realized that there was no way in hell I could allow those photos to go up on the wall for everyone to see. Not considering how many people came to the parties.

I stopped walking, not sure what to say. Megan intervened. "Ricky is going home now. She's had enough today. We realize that this is in violation of the terms of our wager. Terms that I negotiated. But I asked for loyalty from Ricky and, although it was not given as readily as I would like, I still have to have her back in a situation like this. So we'll figure it out."

"I'll come back next Sunday," I said. "I'll come back and... " I desperately did not want to commit to doing whatever tasks were left, whatever was usually done for double enfasis, "... I'll do what it takes to keep those pictures off the wall then, okay?"

Conrad looked at Megan and said, "I believe you said that, if Ricky didn't follow our instructions, you'd deliver her stark naked at the height of the next Friday night party." Megan glared at him but he just smiled back confidently. "We look forward to it."

Megan held up her hand. "Let's go," she said to me and the other Sigma girls.

Once we were out the door, Megan continued, "they have the pictures and the video. That's their only bargaining chip. When we choose to re-negotiate, we just have to make sure that whatever we give them will be more fun for them than letting more people see those pictures."

12