ENFasis on Ricky Ch. 03

Story Info
Ricky and the Dignity Destroyer.
10.2k words
4.92
5.4k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lodobon
lodobon
118 Followers

I had a bad week. My name hadn't been associated with them, but videos of the naked, butt plug wearing, bunny hopping girl were being viewed and discussed incessantly all over campus. I forced myself to watch a few of them just to reassure myself that my identity was, in fact, well concealed. The tattoos were surprisingly convincing, so this no doubt helped.

Nevertheless, after seeing only a few of the videos that were circulating, I was paranoid that someone would identify me. I always kept my hair in a ponytail, I started making a point of wearing my glasses all the time and I even went as far as completely shaving my brunette pubes so I'd look different if someone saw me in a changing room.

By the next weekend, I was nowhere near ready to go back to Beta house to satisfy the remainder of the wager. I'm not proud, but I said I was feeling sick. They didn't challenge me, so it was that much easier to point to a Monday morning midterm one week later. The week after that, I went home for the weekend. I didn't have to go home, but that's not what I texted to Conrad at Beta house.

Beta house never called me on it. The longer it went, the more I began to think of this as a strategy, rather than just procrastinating the inevitable. I figured the longer it went, the more they'd be willing to renegotiate. Megan was right. As long as I agreed to get naked again at Beta house, it would be better for them than ruining my life by putting all those Polaroid photos of me up on the ENF Wall. It's not like everyone in the house couldn't look at them whenever they wanted.

The problem was, I really didn't want to get naked at Beta house again. The more time passed, the more desperate I felt to get out of it. I needed to have a senior negotiating in my corner. I needed to talk to Megan and form a strategy.

The fourth Friday after my third-level enfasis arrived and I still hadn't texted Conrad about the coming Sunday or made a plan with Megan.

For the whole four weeks, I'd been pulling away from sorority life in general. I'd been spending more time on campus and actually spending a bit of time with groups of students other than Sigmas or Betas. That Friday, I left my macroeconomics class and three of my classmates asked if I wanted to go for pizza and a movie. I'd been doing a project with Dan, Craig and Chelsea for the last couple of weeks.

They liked to talk about movies, books and music instead of gossiping about this boy or that girl. I didn't know the directors, the authors or the musicians, but it seemed like these were the people that I should be getting to know.

Besides that, Craig was really quite cute for such a nice nerdy guy. I absolutely wasn't ready to strip naked for all the boys at Beta house again, but the idea of getting naked with Craig was growing on me.

I smiled and said yes, pizza and a movie sounded great. Chelsea was dating Dan, but there was no suggestion that this was a double date. We had some pizza on campus and watched a movie. It was a bit of a high-brow snoozefest, but at least it wasn't yet another rom-com or superhero movie.

When we spilled out onto the sidewalk after the show, Dan, who was probably trying to be a wing man for Craig, asked if I wanted to come back to the dorm and have a few beers. I wondered if I'd be expected to say something intelligent about the movie, but I was thinking I'd say yes.

It was easy to see that Craig was working up the nerve to ask me out. He'd been smiling at me a lot and, well, I'd been smiling back. I needed something normal and dating a nerdy handsome guy like Craig seemed lovely and normal right then.

Then I looked at my phone, which I'd silenced for the movie.

There were a couple of messages from Sandy and several texts. This must be bad, I thought. Nobody actually calls. I read the first text.

"Come to Beta house now! They're going show the pictures!"

My new pals saw the look on my face. I told them sorry, another time. I had to go.

Beta house was halfway across campus. I walked in that direction as I read more texts and listened to Sandy's messages. Sandy, Nora and Lena had gone to the Beta house party and one of the Beta boys, Tim, had told them that the photos taken during my third level enfasis were going to be unveiled in a permanent display. They'd apparently scanned them all and were going to loop a slideshow on the projector starting at 9. Another text said that they'd probably show the video too.

It was 8:50. Sandy's last text said that they were going to try and stall them, but I had to get there right away. I started to sprint.

This was bad. Really bad. All the people at the party seeing those photos wasn't even the worst part. Don't get me wrong, that was a really bad part. No, the worst part was that my identity would be blown. Word would spread and everyone on campus would know that I was the dumb loser who got tricked into hopping along the sidewalk naked with a butt plug in her ass. Everyone.

Sandy was my best friend at Sigma house. Nora was her roommate and Lena was mine. Our rooms were side by side. I really wish that I felt a strong bond to these three girls. I thought of them all as friends, but if I was being honest, I knew that these were not lasting friendships.

What could they do to stall the Beta boys? What would they do? I hoped like hell they'd think of something, because I knew that I wasn't going to make it there by 9.

It was 9:10 by the time I ran up the steps to Beta house and was waved inside by the guy that collects "charitable donations" from the male attendees. I charged through the crush of all the usual suspects toward the stairs that climbed up to the ENF wall. Tim spotted me and grinned, waving me over.

"Why hello Ricky!" he greeted me. "Nice to see you, it's been a while."

I anxiously scanned the the landing to see if there was anything that looked like a new cluster of photos, or a cluster of people examining new photos. I looked over to where they usually set up the projector and there wasn't a slideshow going. "You haven't started showing the pictures yet," I said. It was a statement, but I looked Tim in the eyes looking for confirmation.

"Oh, you mean all those nice pictures we have of you?" He kept that smug grin on his face. "Yeah, no, we were going to, but we've come to a different arrangement."

Sandy, Nora and Lena had spotted me and made their way over. They were not grinning. I could see Megan heading over too.

"Thank god you're here!" Sandy said. "I was beginning to think we'd actually have to go through with it."

"Go through with what?" I asked.

"Your friends have agreed to do a different kind of triple enfasis in lieu of our showing the pictures," Tim explained.

Megan interjected, "let's go in the kitchen." Presumably so we could talk about whatever was going on without it becoming public knowledge.

The six of us went into the kitchen, which was off-limits for party-goers. They had one of those doors you see in restaurants that swing both ways and have a circular window to make sure you're not going to slam into someone.

Megan explained, "having your pictures on display would have been bad. Really bad for you," she looked at me, "but also bad for Sigma house. Our sorority is already looked down upon, but having one of our girls identified as the butt plug sidewalk bunny would make us a laughing stock. Omega already knows of course, but even they realize that they went too far, so insofar as they'd look bad for making you do it, they don't particularly want you to be identified either. So when we learned that your pictures were going to be displayed tonight, we realized that we had to stop it. Ellen put me in charge of the negotiation, because I supposedly got us into this mess. She and I recruited these three," she indicated Sandy, Nora and Lena, "and we struck a deal with Beta house."

"These 3 lovelies have agreed to be enfasized in your place," Tim was still grinning. "They just have to do the one picture each, holding their panties and a hammer, but they've agreed to give up all of their clothes at 9:45 in front of everyone tonight during the party and they won't get them back until after the photos are taken at 10. Three Sigma girls stripping stark naked, being on full display for 15 minutes and then having their enfasis photos taken. All in one night! It's going to be awesome!"

In the meantime, Conrad had arrived.

"So now that you're here," Megan addressed me again, "we have to negotiate what you will do to get your friends off the hook."

At first I was touched that Sandy, Nora and Lena had stepped up on my behalf. Would I have done the same for any of them? But then it sank in how much worse my negotiating position had become as a result.

"Look," I said to Conrad, "I made the original bet. I'll come back on Sunday and I'll do whatever double enfasis is. I promise. If I try and get out of it, I authorize the other girls to strip me naked and kick me out the door so I have to streak here. Okay?"

Conrad grimaced, "I wish I could accept that offer, but all the boys of Beta house know that we're supposed to enfasize three Sigma girls here tonight. I can't disappoint them, not when I know that I can negotiate a better deal than that."

"What do you mean, better than that?" I asked. "That was the original deal."

Conrad just shrugged.

Fuck, I thought. Megan spoke for me. "She'll also do the standard enfasis picture. Tonight in front of the whole crowd out there, in place of the other 3 girls." Even by Friday night standards, it was a BIG party. I'd already experienced being naked in a big crowd of people. I hadn't liked it one bit. I REALLY, REALLY didn't want to have to do it again.

Megan glared at me. Her eyes said what I already knew. It was that or let down my sorority and see my friends step up to do what I was too cowardly and disloyal to do. I had no choice. I nodded.

Conrad smiled. "Ricky is arguably one of the hottest girls on Sorority Row, but I don't think that her induction on the ENF Wall can compete with the enfasis of three cute Sigma sophomores in one night."

Fuck, fuck, fuck! This was already very, very bad for me. My experience a few weeks ago had taught me that it can always get worse.

Conrad continued, "under the current terms, these three girls," Conrad gestured to Sandy, Nora and Lena, "have to strip completely naked tonight and, although we've agreed not to show the pictures of Ricky tonight, she's still obliged to do double enfasis under the terms of her wager." Conrad paused to let it sink in exactly how little I had to negotiate with. "No, the only thing you could offer that genuinely works better for us is for Ricky to do the full double enfasis tonight at the party."

"Hell no!" I said, even though I still didn't know what that entailed.

The discussion that followed, lasted a while. The problem was that Conrad's proposal was clearly better for everyone. Sandy, Nora and Lena wouldn't have to get naked, there would be no scandals and everyone at the Friday night party would be exceptionally well entertained. Better for everyone except me, that is. I never even managed to get them to tell me what double enfasis was. I got angry. I begged and pleaded. I suggested many other lewd things that I would do instead, as long as they didn't involve me having to get naked at that party.

Conrad quickly won everyone over but me. It was 9:45 and he finally said, "the time for negotiating is over. If you refuse, Ricky, your three friends have to strip at 10 and go up against the wall at 10:15. You have fifteen minutes to decide."

It was an impossible choice. It was either the ultimate public nudity nightmare scenario or I had to be completely disloyal, not only to my sorority, but to the three girls who had stepped up to get naked in front of a capacity crowd of horny college boys in my place. And everyone in the kitchen was telling me to step up.

I said yes. I shook Conrad's hand and agreed to get naked in front of the raging throng of partiers on the other side of the kitchen door. I didn't explicitly agree to it, but it was understood that I'd be doing whatever double enfasis was in order to get my clothes back.

Apparently Beta house had anticipated this, so they only needed 20 minutes or so to finish setting up. Still, that meant that I had to wait.

Tim came over. "Hey Ricky. I'm going to be emceeing this and I was going to ask you if you wanted to come out and strip naked out there," he hooked his thumb to the kitchen door, beyond which the raucous party was in full swing, "or if you'd prefer to just come out of the kitchen already naked."

I hesitated. Both of those options were impossibly horrible.

"I was going to ask you that," Tim continued, "but apparently you've been deemed a flight risk, so I need to ask you to give me all your clothes right now."

My roommate Lena, who had seemed the most resentful of being asked to be enfasized in my place, actually smirked.

There were ten of us in the kitchen at that point. Everyone watched as I took off my clothes and handed them over to Tim. And yes, I immediately used my hands to cover my pussy and my tits.

At least I thought I did it immediately. Tim had his eyes focused on the back of my right hand. "Ooh, nice!" he said. "You're all smooth down there now."

Tim had a big grin on his face as he left the kitchen.

I waited. It's awful to have a massive surge of adrenaline without anything to do with it, other than let it roil around in your guts mingling with a soup of intense fear and embarrassment.

Then finally Tim's voice boomed over the house PA. "Hey everyone." He waited for people to quiet down and pay attention. "We promised a special event tonight and you will not be disappointed!"

There was a cheer around the room then he continued, "you're probably wondering why we've been pouring baby oil in those two kiddie pools. Those of you who've been at our parties before might be guessing that a couple of pretty girls wearing skimpy outfits might end up in those pools." He paused for a couple of seconds. "Tonight, it's just going to be one girl and those pools are just two of the stations she'll have to visit as she collects points going around a circuit we like to call, The Dignity Destroyer."

I listened in horror as that brought a huge cheer.

"I know, it's all very mysterious," he continued when they quieted down. "You're wondering many things, but mostly, you're probably wondering who this girl is." He paused briefly. "If you look over to the projector screen, Marty will put up a picture of tonight's contestant." After another short pause, there was a big burst of hooting and whistling. "That is none other than the lovely Sigma sophomore Patricia Johnson who many of you know as Ricky! And those of you who know her may recognize the outfit she wore last year at the Sigma spring car-wash fundraiser."

I peeked through the window and saw that they were projecting a picture of me from last spring. I was doing a cheesy pose in my skimpy bikini holding a bucket and a sponge.

I stood there in the kitchen, with nothing but my hands to cover me, waiting to be called out in front a huge crowd of horny college guys. I listened to them all cheering to see my "dignity destroyed". As skimpy as it was, I so wished that I had my bikini on.

Tim continued, "I bet you're hoping that she'll be wearing that bikini." he said, eliciting another thunderous cheer. "You liked that one, hey? Well that's not exactly what she'll be wearing, but rather than describe her outfit to you, why don't we just ask her to come out? Hey Ricky! Why don't you come join me."

I didn't move, but I was standing right behind the kitchen door, and Tim was about 10 feet in front of that, so Serge swung the door open and a hand on my back, probably Lena's, gave me a gentle shove.

I stumbled forward then walked out and stood next to Tim.

Every eye was on me and, for just a few seconds, you could hear a pin drop. That was followed by the most thunderous roar of cheering I'd ever heard. I would have covered my ears if I didn't have to show everyone my tits and pussy to do it. The cheer was loud and long.

I didn't know what expression I had on my face. Probably the same as a deer in the headlights. To say that I was blushing intensely doesn't begin to convey the embarrassment I felt as I looked around at what looked like well over a hundred and fifty faces all looking directly at me. The fact that I recognized, had been hit on by, or had at least spoken to well over half the people I could see didn't make it one bit better.

Especially awful was my direct view of the front door where people were still arriving. I got to see the look of surprise and utter delight on the face of each new arrival as they became aware of me standing completely naked in front of everyone.

Then who do you suppose walked in? None other than my new pals from econ class. The ones that I'd had pizza and watched a movie with. Craig, Dan and Chelsea. Fuck, no! The urge to run and hide was overwhelming. How could I escape? This couldn't be happening!

My new friends made their way forward from the door and I could see out of the corner of my eye that they'd figured out what was going on.

The raucous cheering was slowly starting to abate. I darted my eyes around looking for anything that I could do to avoid this new humiliation.

"I knew you'd like her outfit," Tim said, giving the crowd a broad smile. The video camera was pointed at me and I could see from the feed on the huge projector screen that he was zoomed in. He panned from my bare feet slowly up my whole naked body to the utterly embarrassed look on my face. You could see that my eyes were looking off to the left because I was watching the screen. Knowing that he was zoomed in on my face, I couldn't help looking right at the camera.

"Oh my God!" Chelsea's high, slightly squeaky voice pierced through the din, "It's Ricky!" I could have died right then.

"How nice. Ricky has some friends in the audience." Tim just kept on grinning. "Before I explain how The Dignity Destroyer works, you're probably wondering why this lovely girl has agreed to do this tonight." Tim was an excellent emcee. He knew how to modulate his voice and draw in a crowd. "What you don't know is that Ricky is a fan of the Missouri Eastern State Wolf Pack." The crowd booed. "A few weeks ago, she brought a girlfriend from home to watch the game here at Beta house and, well, There was a bit of drinking." More cheering from the crowd. They knew where this was going. "Ricky and her friend talked a whole lot of trash about our boys in green and gold!" More loud booing. "So we asked them if they'd like to back up what they were saying with a small wager." Massive, massive cheering.

As he wove this tale for the crowd, I wondered why he was talking about me bringing a friend. He cleared that up when he continued, "those of you lucky enough to be home that Sunday probably got a good look at Ricky's friend." He paused for dramatic effect as a short video of me hopping along the sidewalk, naked, with a bunny tail plug in my ass was projected larger than life on the far wall. "She did a fine rabbit impersonation, don't you think?" There was more mad cheering. Despite how much I hated Tim at that moment, I couldn't help appreciating that he'd crafted a bit of clever misdirection for anyone who might guess that the bunny was me.

"So what do you think?" Tim asked the crowd. "Ricky has made good on her bet and has taken off all of her clothes." Tim leaned back and looked down at my ass. "And no, she doesn't even have a nice little bunny tail like her friend. She is 100% naked." He had the crowd roaring again. "So should we just take her picture for the ENF wall and give her clothes back?" He paused for effect. "Or, for her offensive disloyalty to the Fighting Bobcats, should this traitor have to run her bare ass around The Dignity Destroyer to earn our foregiveness?"

lodobon
lodobon
118 Followers