ENFasis on Ricky Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go!" Stopwatch guy said and the second guy's hands were grabbing my slippery, slippery ass. I had got a good look at the first guy, but what did the second guy look like? I'd gotten a glance, but I couldn't bring his face to mind. I had no idea what the third guy looked like. Or the fourth guy. Or the fifth guy.

As the third guy started groping my bum, I thought, this could be anyone. It could be some guy that I'll be doing a class project with next week. It could be Craig. I hadn't seen Craig when I scanned the faces in the crowd in front of me.

Please let it be Craig.

As the fourth guy's hands grasped and squeezed my bare cheeks, I thought about Craig. That nerdy, handsome boy who had no idea what he'd be seeing when he walked into this party. I hoped it was his hands. It felt intense and erotic. I continued hoping when it was the fifth's guys hands.

"Stop!" Stopwatch guy said. I just stood there for a couple of seconds, reeling.

I was tingling all over. I needed to move. I launched myself at Station 5, slid over top of it and came down into a roll, standing up and covering myself up again, all in one smooth movement. I would have executed it better if I hadn't gone into it shaking all over from Station 4, but it wasn't bad.

I walked to Station 6 and, as I climbed up the left ladder, I thought about my instinct to try to cover myself up. I'd done it just then by instinct, but the fear that had been driving that instinct was all but gone.

I stopped for a moment with both my feet on the second rung of the ladder and let it sink in again that I was totally naked, glistening with baby oil. It was a capacity crowd and the vast majority was horny college boys staring at me. Apparently, most of them knew who I was before tonight. I thought about how many boys had hit on me at the Friday night parties. If any of them didn't already know my name, they knew it now and I had no doubt they'd remember me.

Why didn't that feel like the end of the world anymore? Where had the overwhelming embarrassment and fear gone! I could feel all those eyes watching my every move. Was I actually starting to enjoy this?

I desperately felt a need to stretch my whole body. I pushed my feet up so I was standing on the ladder rung on the balls of my feet, I made my legs straight and pressed my hips forward. The board attaching the two ladders stuck out so that it forced me to arch my back. My bum dimpled as my muscles tensed. Nerves were firing from the hair follicles on my head down to the soles of my feet. All that electricity coursing through me felt amazing.

Wow! I was in new territory. But I had to keep moving.

I started climbing again. When I stepped across to the other ladder, I stopped as I had the last time. It had been freshly humiliating to read what was on the card, but this time I think that I was actually enjoying the exposed position that I was in.

The microphone and card weren't mounted up high like they were last time. Somebody had come up and moved it. This time, I'd have to lean all the way forward to get my mouth next to the mic. Had they changed the card?

The screaming voice of my dignity was squashed to almost nothing while the other voice in my head was loud and clear. "Do it!"

I slowly bent forward, knowing that this would clearly spread my pussy for the sea of heads a couple of feet below, staring at my ass. The ensuing cacophony of whistles and cheers went on for a while. As I waited for it to subside, I got my mouth next to the mic and lifted the card. Someone had changed it.

"These Beta boys are friendly, thought Pretty Ricky." I read. "But really they were all just being tricky."

There was a whole lot of laughing and cheering as everyone recognized the cadence of a limerick.

"Then they made her get nude," I continued. I glanced over at the huge projector screen and saw that a closeup of my ass filled the entire screen.

Instead of shock and embarrassment, I saw the humor in it. Surprising even myself, I arched my back and wiggled my ass as I read the next line, "And do things that were lewd."

The crowd went wild. So this is what it feels like to be a party slut, I thought.

People were still cheering as I finished up with the last line, "Now Pretty Ricky thinks all boys are icky."

I climbed down and consciously did not cover myself as I walked to Station 7. For the first time, I confidently made eye contact with guys in the crowd and smiled.

There was Ryan, first in line again.

I pointed to a low chair without arms and told Tim to bring it over. Ryan sat in the chair and I stepped over his lap, pressed my entire torso against his bare chest and slid down until I felt his cock pressing against my crotch through his now baby oil soaked boxers.

Ding-ding.

This move was a winner, both for the effect it had on the Beta boys' boners as well as with the crowd at the party. I think the only part they didn't like was that it went by so quickly. I stretched it out a bit by making a couple of trips to Station 1. I sat down, laid back and rolled myself in the oil to get a fresh coat of oil so that I'd stay nice and slippery for each of the boys. The most I had to do to get obvious hardening was to bounce up and down on their lap a couple of times while sliding myself up and down their bare chests. Full contact, skin to oily, slippery skin.

Maybe it was just me that felt it went by too quickly. It was wonderful to be naked in each of their laps, completely exposed to everyone in the room, feeling the boys' boners pressing between the cheeks of my ass as I leaned my naked body into them. By the end I was fantasizing about reaching into the last guy's boxers, pulling his cock out of his boxers and taking it into my pussy right there. I desperately wanted him to grab my ass.

Ding-ding.

That was it, 1140 points were now being written on the chalk board. I looked at Tim and he shook his head to indicate that I still wasn't done. I was once again faced with the prospect of going around the circuit again, only now, holy god! I was so fucking horny. I was shocked at what I had already been willing to do. I had no idea what I would do if I went around again.

I looked at Station 8. The Sybian. 500 points. Clearly 1000 was not enough points, was 1500 the requirement? 1600? The Sybian might just be enough.

"Do it!" the voice in my head insisted.

As I walked over to Station 8, the sound that came from the crowd wasn't exactly cheering. If a crowd could collectively produce a sound expressing disbelief followed by excited anticipation, that was it.

I lowered myself onto it. The little semi-circular thing it was mounted on made it easy to kneel down into a squat. It incorporated a small dildo and I was so well lubricated at that point that it slid into me easily.

Even before I turned it on, it felt so great. So did knowing that everyone's eyes were on me. Had I suddenly become an exhibitionist?

I twisted the nob to get the Sybian going. It was fantastic, and given how horny I'd already become, it took very little time for me to feel an orgasm building. I probably could have adjusted the controls to make it feel just right, but there was no need. I squeezed my oily tits and tugged at my nipples. I grabbed my own ass and squeezed. I thought about the boys that had been doing that to me a few minutes ago.

Then Craig popped into my head again. Was he watching me do this?

I lurched into the orgasm and it enveloped me. I know that I twitched and shook. I know that I made a whole variety of involuntary sounds and probably said some stuff. I'm sure every detail was shown on the big screen. I didn't hear any sounds from anyone else, so I guess the room was paying pretty close attention.

Someone said later that it lasted about 20 seconds. To me it felt much longer. It was by far the best orgasm I'd ever had.

I turned the Sybian off and sat there for a bit, the dildo still inside me, trying to figure out how I felt about what I'd just done. I twitched a few times.

Everyone was cheering and celebrating as I stood up. Tim stepped up to me smiled and said, "guess what. You're done."

That was it. I was led back to the kitchen accompanied by ongoing cheering and chanting of my name. Before I pushed through the kitchen doors, I turned and gave everyone a formal bow. That seemed like a better ending than me just slinking away. They chanted my name and yelled for an encore. I decided that, no, I wasn't going to go back out.

They kept my panties, of course. I toweled off, put my clothes back on and then realized that I still had to get naked for the enfasis photo in which I'd hold up a hammer and my panties. There was also the double enfasis photo in which I'd be naked on my knees begging. Were they going to think up some other humiliating pose for me to commemorate the triple enfasis?

I'd be doing an encore after all.

Conrad, who had come into the kitchen as well, saw the look on my face and said, "don't worry. No more naked tasks tonight. You can come back on Sunday for us to take the photos."

He was being reasonable. I was suspicious, but they'd given me my clothes and I could leave. At that moment, that was good enough.

Rather than slink out the back, I decided to hold my head up high and walk through the crowd to the front door.

The room parted for me. They cheered, they whistled and they chanted my name, like I was some prize boxer who had just won a big fight.

I saw Craig and locked eyes with him. I made a decision and inclined my head to the door, hoping he would get the message to meet me outside.

As I approached the door, people continued to applaud me and tell me to stay. I smiled and said I had to go. A couple of times, I thanked people. It was weird.

I made it out the door and exhaled. At least people weren't rushing out after me. I slowly walked down the steps and Craig caught up with me by the time I got to the sidewalk. It seemed like a lifetime ago, but it had just been earlier that evening that Craig had been about to ask me out. I knew that wasn't an option anymore. After what had just happened, I don't think I was even the same person. Craig wasn't the right guy for this version of me. Still, I felt like I needed to acknowledge that I knew what he had been thinking and that I really liked him. And if, despite what I'd just done, he still wanted to go out on a date, I wanted to let him down gently.

He walked with me back towards Sigma house. He really was a nice guy. We had to talk about all the nudity. All my nudity. And the context of my nudity. He was every bit the gentleman. He actually still seemed interested in me. I told him that we weren't going to start dating and I was as gentle as I could be. He nodded.

I was not in the least bit gentle as I took him inside Sigma house, pulled him upstairs to my room, closed the door (with the little "occupied" marker in place), stripped him naked and fucked him completely silly before kicking him to the curb.

----------

Epilogue

Saturday was not a good day. The events of the previous evening, even the rather epic bit of fun I had in private with Craig, all came back to me soaked in remorse. I hadn't gotten drunk, but that was the worst hangover I've ever had. I felt like the butt of the biggest, most public, most humiliating joke in history. That feeling lasted all day.

When Sunday morning came, it had passed. I felt, well, different.

I didn't feel happy about having to go to Beta house, knowing that I still had to close off the wager, but it wasn't at all daunting. I cleaned myself up and even did those extra bits of personal grooming so that I knew I'd look good naked.

I texted Conrad and walked over to Beta house a little after 2pm. Megan, Sarah, Nora and Lena came with me. Most of the house was home, and they were all gathered in the main room when we walked in.

It was all vey straightforward. I stripped naked. The guys cheered and I smiled. I let them all have a good look, even turning a 360 so they could all see every bit of me. I kneeled and posed for the double enfasis photo, doing my best to look like I was begging. Then I posed smiling, holding up a pair of my panties and a hammer next to the wall.

They put up the two photos with my panties hanging down in between. And they chose a picture of me from the triple enfasis streak. I was completely naked, running down the front steps outside Beta house, but the shot was taken from the back and you could see a couple of the fake tattoos. They hung that one along with my other pair of panties just a little over to the left of my pictures.

"How did the point system work, anyway?" I asked Conrad. "How many points did I need to get to finish? And is it the same for everyone who does it?"

"It's the same for everyone," he replied. You needed to get more than exactly zero points,"

I frowned.

He laughed, but not in a mean way. "If you think back carefully, you'll see that we never lied about that."

I guess I wasn't really surprised. "So you just kept me running around naked until I'd lost every shred of dignity I ever had."

Conrad shrugged. "Did you actually lose your dignity?"

I was still stark naked, standing in the main hall of Beta house, with most of it's residents standing around leering at me. I considered for a moment and then replied, "no. Not permanently, I guess. I found it again yesterday." I shrugged. "More importantly, today I intentionally misplaced it again."

"Plan on finding it again later?" he asked.

"Maybe just a little bit," I said and gave him a sly grin as I ran my hands from my hips up to my tits and gave them a squeeze, "but I think from now on, I'm going to make a point of losing it once in a while."