All Comments on 'England Pink'

by Stillherer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
cum...cum...cum...cum...cum...

never read a story with the word "cum" written so much in it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I like cum

so far the only cum I eat is my own and wifes but I dream of being a cum sissy slut dressed in pink.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
sissy dreams

mm this is my dream, to be used as a cum dumps for men to be used as a toy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

At 14, in a boys reform school, I discovered the pleasure of having my lips stretched around a firm ebony cock and enjoy the warm gush of the gooey sweet reward. mmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sissy Slut

I knew sooner or later as a new cross dresser i would go out in public to find my first sex.I dressed in my sheer black cat suit red thigh high 6'' boots and a red spandx dress.Full wig lip stick nails and face make up.I ended up in a adult theater hoping for sex.I soon found it in the form of a nice looking cross dresser.She took me in to a booth we took off our dresses and her thong.She started to kiss me and suck on my nipples.We kissed and sucked both our nipples.She then pulled to my knees and told me to open my mouth.I knew a was about to suck her cock.I felt the head in my mouth and soon it hit the back of my throat.She slowly started to fuck my mouth.Her cock got harder it went deeper down my throat.He kept fucking my mouth and now my throat .I could feel the first taste of her cum sliding down my throat.I started to swallow as much as i could.She filled me with her load of cum again and again.Hers was the first of 8 hard cocks that found their way in my mouth and ass that night.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStillherer@Stillherer
I am a sub sissy slut I am a wanton cum whore I am a prissy pain bitch I am Sissibitch This is my mantra.

story TAGS