All Comments on 'English Composition'

by Swampcooler

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
swfb70swfb70about 5 years ago
intrigueing

I certainly hope there is a chapter 2

JJNorthantsJJNorthantsabout 5 years ago
More please

How about Milo gets with Lisa who then invites him to family gathering where he meets up with Ter,esa again and the fires are rekindled perhaps a possible 3some but you may not want to get into the insest thing but extend this story PLEASE

rdd620rdd620about 5 years ago
An amazing story

Your attention to detail and character development gives the story a ring of truth. Admission is great for the psyche

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Really really good

Real characters with real feelings and a well done story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

Very interesting turn of events at the very end

dispatcher59dispatcher59about 5 years ago
Ain't karma funny??

I liked the twist at the end. Funny how things come back around in ways you don't expect. Maybe Lisa is his ticket back to Teresa-and I wouldn't be surprised if Melanie wants a piece of him as well. Stranger things have happened.

The slow build was wonderful, as the tension between Milo and Teresa was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Every story doesn't have to be a rush to copulation. In the real world, their relationship would likely have built slowly, and you handled the issues of impropriety well; she would have been a fool not to have considered them. As it was, Milo was pretty bold, and it was a real risk that he would have been exposed, as it were, and bounced out of the college. That could very easily have gone the other way-which wouldn't have made for much of a Lit story!!

You don't mention Teresa being on the pill, but getting barebacked three times a week, she's lucky she didn't get pregnant. That would have been an interesting twist as well.

Nicely done, enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Finally something worth reading

Extremely well written. One of the best stories i have ever read here. Editing, spelling, flow, character development all spot on. The ending was a perfect surprise and opened the next chapter to so many possibilities. THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
BRILLIANT!

Great story, really well written and incredibly entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Once offmy favorite stories on here.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 5 years ago

Wonderful story. It felt like you were in the room with them. It's too bad they didn't end up together. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnyMooseAnyMoosealmost 5 years ago
Sequel-worthy!

You keep raising your game. Every single story leaves us wanting more. Any (or all) of them deserve at least a second chapter; your characters and their situations are that well written.

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
So Very Good

You have a talent for telling a story and you always leave me wanting more of what ever story I'm reading at the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

small point, doesn't include ATM. Very good story

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 4 years ago
Nice.

Good buildup, good affair sex, realistic end-of-affair, and entirely plausible reunion with drab, philandering hubby. That's the way it often happens in real life. Life is a compromise. I'm guessing SC is well acquainted with the ways of the university, from the inside.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Swampcooler, I know it’s been a couple of years since this was posted, but you **can’t** leave it like this. Either Lisa is Milo’s ticket back to Teresa, or he finds love with Lisa and shows Teresa everything that she missed out on by taking the safe path. Which is it going to be? You have some work to do. Get to it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous