English Composition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Milo grunted with each powerful poke, stuffing it as far into Teresa as he could despite the awkward position. They were lying on their sides, the front of his body adhered with sweat to the back of hers, his dick in her cunt, his hand on her tits and his tongue in her ear. As Milo speared her hard and quick Teresa stroked her clit like she was molding clay.

It was a fast fuck. In less than a minute Teresa hissed and slithered like a snake and climaxed onto the bed cover. Milo's dick slipped out of her in the process so he rolled her onto her back and got on top and re-entered her. She started to complain about the time so Milo covered her mouth with his and rammed his tongue into her mouth. He kissed her like that until he came. It only took about eight or nine good thrusts and then his cum was on the rise and he shot ropes of it deep inside her. Their bodies were slick with perspiration when he rolled off of her.

Teresa was up and out of bed instantly.

"Sorry, Milo, but I have to go. I didn't know how late it was..."

She went into the bathroom for a minute to try to clean up a little. She washed her face and hands and did the best she could down below. She put her dress back on. They walked to the door.

"Milo, I'm sorry I have to run off, but I need to be home when my daughter gets home."

"I understand."

"But this..." she said, and hesitated. "It was wonderful."

Milo stepped close and kissed her. "When can I..."

"Thursday, same time?"

"It's a date."

"Good. But Milo remember, this is our secret. And in class tomorrow...act like a stranger, okay. No signs of affection."

"Got it," he said.

Teresa picked her bag up off the floor and put her clammy thong inside it. She looked at him, smiled and shook her head.

"Today was nice, Milo. But you better wash your bed linens," she said.

"I know," he laughed. "They'll be all nice and clean for you. And then we can funk them up again."

Milo opened the door and they kissed.

"Do you have any lube?" Teresa said softly.

"No," he said.

"Get some," she said with a wink. She turned and walked hurriedly away.

--

About an hour later Teresa was standing at her kitchen counter chopping celery for vegetable stew. She had rushed home from Milo's apartment, tossed her thong in the hamper and without changing clothes had gone into the kitchen to start dinner. As she chopped and sliced vegetables she could feel traces of Milo's cum trickling out of her and down her leg and would dab at them with a paper towel. She had to be careful with the knife because her mind was elsewhere.

She was thinking about him. About the care he took when he kissed her, when he sucked her breasts, when he went down on her, when he kissed her tattoo and licked her ass. He took his sweet time with all of it and worked her slowly to a frenzy. And her orgasms. God, such orgasms.

But he didn't take his time when he fucked her. She stopped slicing for a moment and closed her eyes, remembering, Milo on top of her, Milo behind her, ramming his cock into her like a possessed madman. She shivered and another drop of his cum dribbled out of her.

It's official, she thought. I'm having an affair. I'm cheating. With a much-younger student. I'm just as bad as Henry.

But God it felt good. And she already knew it would become a habit. At least the semester is almost over, that's a relief; in three and a half weeks he won't be my student anymore.

As soon as she got the pot on the stove she went to take a shower, colder than usual.

--

The next day in class Teresa tried not to look at Milo but she couldn't help herself and stole glances here and there. And whenever she did Milo was smiling at her. In fact he couldn't take his eyes off of her. Her face, her tits, her crotch. He stroked his cock while he thought about what they'd done the day before and what they would do tomorrow.

--

The next day, right at two o'clock, there was a knock on Milo's apartment door. He'd been peeking through the curtain and had seen Teresa approaching.

"Come in," he called.

The door opened and Teresa walked in. She looked great as usual. Her hair was long and wild and loose and she wore a sleeveless fuck-me denim jumpsuit with a zipper in the front. She looked at Milo and burst out laughing. He was standing there naked except for a red thong wrapped around his bulge.

"Like it?" he asked.

"Marvelous!" she said, and walked over and kissed him and took his bulge in her hand. "Nice package."

"You look hot," he said. "Good enough to eat."

"That's the idea."

They went into the bedroom and into each others' arms. Milo kissed her neck as he unzipped her to her crotch. She wiggled her shoulders free and the jumpsuit fell to the floor in a heap. She wore nothing else except her jewelry.

"Two hours," she said.

"Huh?"

"Two hours tops. Then I have to go. I can't get home late again."

"Oh, okay," he said. He pulled her onto the bed and pressed his cock, already a stiff arrow pointing north out of the skimpy thong, against her. "This time we're going by the book."

And that's what he did. Step by step...slowly...just as he'd written it.

He kissed her, his tongue doing a deep dive in her mouth while her breast was in his hand and her nipples enlarged and hardened with his touch. He licked her necklace all the way around and kissed and sucked his way down the entire length of her body: her tits, her navel, her legs, her feet, and did the same when he slowly worked his way back up. He ate her and sucked on her clit like it was cough drop until she came in his face. He moved up beside her and with his face slick with her cum watched as her left hand, the diamond on her ring finger sparkling in the afternoon light, held his cock and fed it into her pussy. He pounded her into the mattress until his swollen member launched his semen into her. They rested arms in arms for a short time but before long kissing resumed and friskiness returned. Teresa felt Milo's cock, hard again against her, and went down. She rammed her finger up his ass while she sucked him. He squawked loudly but it felt good. His asshole was getting a hot workout and his cum exploded out of him into her mouth. As soon as he came and with Teresa's finger up his ass, he was thinking about putting his dick up hers. But the two hours were up.

Teresa glanced at her watch. "Time to go," she said.

Milo said, 'Oh Shit', and pointed to the tube of lube on the table next to the bed.

"Oh well," she said. "Next time."

--

Every Tuesday and Thursday they would meet for a couple hours of afternoon delight. And after every episode Teresa would go home tired and raw and exhilarated, after taking in loads of Milo's cum, in her pussy and her mouth and her ass.

The first time Milo buttfucked her she was a little bit afraid. His fingers and tongue felt great up there, but Milo's cock would be the largest thing by far to ever go up her ass. But he lubed her asshole up until it was dripping, and his cock too. She howled as he forced it in, and it burned as it stretched her to unseen widths, but she gradually adapted. But now she looked forward to his fingers up there when they fucked, and treasured when he'd lick her and tongue her back there, taking his good, sweet time, because she knew once he put his cock up there he was going to fuck it like he was trying to pound her into the next room. She loved the feeling afterward too: the squishiness of his cum in her asshole, the outward ooze of it, and her achy sphincter as it shriveled back to size. She would play with her asshole and stick things up there when she was alone.

Teresa found herself thinking about Milo all the time. She craved his cock and the way he made love to her. Slowly, always taking his time, tasting every inch of her body until she came, and her orgasms were intense. Then he'd fuck her brains out. When Henry would fuck her on the weekends it was always bland by comparison, man-on-top-get-it-overwith style, but she'd pretend it was Milo on top of her ramming his big dick into her and then reach her climax.

Once she knew it was turning into an ongoing thing, Teresa told her sister that she and Milo were having sex.

"No surprise," Melanie said. "How is it?"

"Well, let me say this: He not only looks incredible. He IS incredible."

"Ooh, do tell!"

"I don't know what to say. He's an animal. He does anything and everything in any position. He's wildly passionate but very efficient."

"Wildly passionate but efficient," Melanie said. "Hmm, what does that mean?"

"I don't know. There's not an inch of me, inside or out, where he hasn't been. With his fingers, his tongue, his..."

"Okay, Sis, I get the idea. You're making me jealous."

"Fucking him is all I think about. It's like I'm on drugs or something."

--

In a few weeks the semester ended and once grades were issued Teresa relaxed because Milo was no longer her student. She gave him an A of course, but he'd earned that fair enough even without the extra credit.

They added many Saturdays onto their libidinal calendar. They'd have lunch and then go fuck off the calories. The first time Milo persuaded her to fuck in her office. She didn't really want to but she went along with it. He did her in her chair and she sucked him on her desk. He fucked her from behind as she looked out the window. She was a nervous wreck the whole time and the small room smelled pretty funky by the time they were through. They laughed about it later, but the next time went back to the safety of Milo's apartment.

Milo became very motivated toward his schoolwork. It seemed the more he fucked Teresa the more driven he became, like one fed off the other. He took a class over the winter session, and added an extra class the next semester. Then two classes in each summer session. He made a goal to graduate in another year and a half and he mapped it out on the wall of his bedroom. The closer Teresa got to her doctorate the more dedicated he became and the harder he worked, like he was trying to catch up with her or else she'd get away. His life became class, study and fucking her. And lunch on Saturdays.

Over the next year their lovemaking was as regular as clockwork.Teresa studied and took care of her daughter and had Milo three afternoons a week. It took her mind off of her gimpy marriage.

One time they were lying in bed after another massive afternoon of sweaty sex. Teresa harrumphed.

"You know something?" she said.

"What?"

"All we do is eat and fuck."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"All this time, that's all we do. We fuck. Sometimes we eat first."

"Are you complaining, are you unhappy? I'd love to wine you, and dine you and show you off to the world. But your situation is kind of complicated..."

"I know, I know. And I look forward to our time together, believe me. Just making an observation."

"What would happen if I told you I loved you?" Milo said, frog firmly in throat. "I almost have a hundred times."

Teresa looked at him with a sad smile and brushed his cheek lightly with her fingers.

"Let's just fuck, okay?" she said. "Love would be much too complicated."

--

Teresa was three weeks away from receiving her doctorate when the shit hit the fan. What she knew had been true for quite some time blew up in her face and would change her life, as well of the lives of her daughter, her husband and Milo.

Henry got his cheating ass in trouble at his college and was given a choice of resigning or being fired. He chose to resign. It seems the old boy found himself in the middle of a love triangle. The young gal he was boinking had a jealous ex-boyfriend and he turned him in.

Teresa's life was turned into instant chaos. She was wrapping up her classes and studying for finals. She had an active daughter to take care of and had a lot of explaining to do. She was separating from her philandering husband. And a sad byproduct of it all was that she went from a thrice-weekly bronco ride with Milo and a routine weekend romp with Humping Henry to zilch.

--

Milo was crushed. He was now a summer session away from entering graduate school and he was a slam dunk for acceptance and position as a TA. He'd lost his inspiration, his mentor, his lover almost instantly. They met only one time after the news of Henry, and it was to say Goodbye. They were in the cafe by the bookstore and both had tears in their eyes. He tried to get her back to his apartment one last time but it didn't happen. It was over. She said it had to be.

She was leaving, she said. Taking her daughter and leaving. Henry was begging her to stay, he said he would change. But she was just as bad as he, she just hadn't been caught. She'd applied for a teaching position at a small college a few hours away and had been told she could expect an offer of employment. Maybe we can keep in touch, Milo said. Maybe, maybe not. In other words, not.

--

Milo limped his way through the summer. He had an ache in his stomach. It was the same kind of ache he'd described in his essay about Love only a hundred times worse. He believed he had a whole new meaning for the word.

In the fall he received a greeting card from Teresa. It was a simple congratulations for getting into grad school. There was no return address.

Not long after that he got a phone call from a number he didn't recognize. He picked up anyway.

"Hello, Milo, this is Melanie. Do you remember me?"

"Teresa's sister. Sure, I remember."

"I know we don't really know each other. I got your number from Teresa. I wanted to say congratulations. She told me you graduated in three years and are now a graduate student. That's very impressive."

"Thank you. Teresa was a lot of help; she was a big influence on me."

"I know."

"Oh?"

"She told me about you, how talented you are...and your relationship. And I know it's been hard...on both of you. And I know she really cares for you. But...it all became too much, I guess. I'm sorry."

"She sent me a card, that was nice. But it's pretty obvious she doesn't want to stay in contact. But, who knows what the future might bring."

"She went back with Henry, you know," Melanie said with a slight rasp. "They're back together."

"Oh," he said. After a pause he added, "He'll do it again, you know. Guys like that always do."

"I know," she sighed. "Maybe she will too."

--

Milo became integrated seamlessly into grad school life. He was an excellent student and well-liked by the faculty and staff. There were plenty of ladies he found himself attracted to, but he felt it best to restrain himself from that for the time being. He was hurting. Plus, most everyone around the department found out what had gone on between him and Teresa, despite their efforts at discretion. Their secret was out. In fact it almost gave him an elevated status because they had managed to pull it off for so long.

Milo was hired as a TA and taught his first section of English Composition during the spring semester. It went very well. He maintained an A average in his studies and received good reviews for teaching. In the fall he would be assigned two sections to teach.

He attended a writer's workshop over the summer and he got to know a woman he'd seen around the English Department. She was several years older and obviously attracted to him. They hit it off, spent time together and ended up in bed. But after a couple of torrid weeks it died a sudden death when she told him her boyfriend was coming to town. 'Oh great, now I have a reputation as a guy you can have on the side', Milo thought to himself. But it felt good to get laid again. Since Teresa dumped him he'd been largely uninterested in the opposite sex but it was about time he got back in the saddle.

--

It was the first day of the fall semester and Milo had just wrapped up teaching his introductory class of one of his English Composition sections. Twenty-four first-semester freshmen waiting to be tortured and enlightened. He was packing his materials into his briefcase as the classroom emptied. He noticed there was one student lagging behind, a girl who was seated in the back. He looked up as she approached him.

She was a knockout, with a pretty face, seductive brown eyes with long lashes and a killer body dressed completely in black. She wore a tight, black sleeveless shirt with firm titties sticking straight out. Black jeans, skin-tight with an outline of her cameltoe in her crotch, tucked into black leather heeled boots. Long brunette hair down to her ass.

"Hi, I wanted to introduce myself," she said, shaking his hand. "My name is Lisa."

"Hello, Lisa," he said. "Welcome to English Composition. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Nice to meet you as well. I think you know my Mom."

"I do?" he asked with puzzlement.

"Yes. Her name is Melanie. You were a student of her sister, my Aunt Teresa."

"Ah, yes, I remember. A very nice person, your mother."

"That's what she said about you."

"I'm glad to hear that."

"And that's not all she said."

'Oh great, here it comes', Milo thought. 'Even this kid knows the story!'.

"Oh really," he said, as he latched his case shut. "And what else did she say?"

"She said you are good-looking, you are a good writer, so you are probably a good teacher."

"Well, that's flattering, Lisa. I hope I can live up to the hype," he said with a chuckle.

"She also told me you are very charming and to not let you seduce me."

"Your mother said that?" Milo said incredulously.

"Yep. But don't worry," Lisa said. "I never listen to her."

Milo just stared at her. He felt a tingling sensation on the flesh of his arms and neck.

"Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself," Lisa said as she turned to leave. "And let you know that I'm looking forward to this semester."

Milo shook his head and he watched Lisa's hair brushing the top of her tight little ass as she walked out of the classroom.

"So am I," he said softly to himself.

******