All Comments on 'English for Sinners Ch. 03'

by Lithium_hobo

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So, 'Van' said ....

.... ""It's...it's Vivika," she admitted, her voice cracking a bit before she continued. "I started hanging out with her and Van last year, during the summer, and ever since then she's made me...do things. "

Haven't you got your girls mixed up again? Shouldn't that have been "...with her and Val ..."?

Lithium_hoboLithium_hoboalmost 9 years agoAuthor

Yes, I likely got them mixed up. I thought giving these V names would be cute at first, but man it's made it confusing. I caught a lot of the errors, but it seems at least one made it through. I'll try to be more vigilant.

Deep SoakerDeep Soakeralmost 9 years ago
Sinful?

Harry Potter was warned never to eat or drink anything offered to him by an enemy. It is not yet clear whether the girls are friends or enemies. So far, they seem more interested in their own interests and using him regardless of the consequences to him.

There are obvious ethical issues with a teacher having sex with a student, but sinful? I suppose fornication can be considered sinful, but that is mild compared to the incest, cheating, and other less traditional themes that populate this site.

I'm looking forward to part four.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLithium_hobo@Lithium_hobo
You can now support me on Ko-fi! https://ko-fi.com/thedjinn You can also find me on Hentai Foundry and Archive of Our Own. http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/TheDjinn/profile https://archiveofourown.org/users/Djinn_n_Tonic OCTOBER 2019 UPDATE If you're looking for the "Se...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES