English Rose Black Cock Whore

Story Info
Wife is surprised by 13 black cocks.
1.3k words
3.33
24.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first ever short story, I've no experience as an author, but wrote this "TRUE" story during Covid and submitted it to SDC website in the monthly story competition and it won! so as a avid literotica fan I thought I'd publish it here for the feedback. and to possibly consider publishing more of our sexual escapades?

This is a true story that takes place in France during the yellow jacket protests, protesting the fuel prices, literarily thousands of people wearing high vis vests blocking many of the major roads across France.

Anyhow as a hotwife cuckold couple living in France and active on local swinger sites we tend to get a lot of party invites, we are also frequent visitors to Cap d'agde, This is a big nudist village on the south coast of France which is a Libertine dream, but even with all this experience my hotwife is still a little timid and shy, she comes across as sweet and innocent, butter wouldn't melt type, however this night I am about to converse to you all is a real reflection of just how horny, sexually capable and a total slut wife she really can be!

We received a invite to a party from another cuckold couple V&J, they are a delightful couple although slightly older than us, I should say we are in our late 40's and both keep quite fit, my hotwife is a stair master freak so she is very strong in the thighs!! 5.5 tall with a lovely pair of 34d breasts, a lovely smooth greedy pussy and blonde hair, (described here in France as a "BAB", Black on blonde) as she prefers black cock rather than white cock.

V&J explained that the evening was to be a interracial evening and told us that there would be themselves, 2 other couples and us, along with 8 Young bull BBC's, ratio of 2 to 1 minus the husbands, which should make for a good evening for the ladies. On the evening we set off on the hour long journey knowing that we maybe held up by the yellow jacket protesters blocking the major road routes, eventually after a few hold ups we arrive at V&J's house, a lovely secluded French house on the outskirts of a major city. when we were greeted we were led into a grand salon where we started to get to know V&J, at this point no one else had arrived, now we do speak French but with a limited vocab and V&J spoke no English at all! My wife and I kept glancing at each other wondering where everyone else were? then J's mobile started ringing, J answered, the couples were informing J that the yellow jackets were blocking roads and except for us they had all turned around and were cancelling the night! J explained to us what was going on but then gate intercom buzzed, soon after J had buzzed the gate 6 strapping good looking BBC studs strolled in, then the phone once again and J informed us more guys maybe turning up, then asked me if my wife was going to be ok with a few extra guys turning up? bearing in mind the other couples had cancelled which only left the 2 ladies to service everyone! within 20 minutes there were 13 black bulls standing around sipping rum! I asked my wife what she thought and could she manage this? and she blankly looked into my eyes then grinned from ear to ear stating there was only one way to find out! my little cock immediately sprung to life! (I still think it was sheer black cock boggling shock that made her agree)!

It wasn't long until my hottie became the centre of attention, especially as she was the new girl on the block, (guys and their bedpost notches etc)! It was evident that V&J new the guys well and regularly hooked up with them for fun, with no time to think my wife was naked except for her lovely red lingerie and stilettoes, the sight of all these black guys around her naked body and her looking totally comfortable with the situation got me so hot and hard! (I'm sure my 4.3 incher grew a extra inch that night)! hands were everywhere and I could see she was really enjoying the attention with so many handsome black guys around her, complete and total sensory overload! she then dropped to her knees and started caressing the multitude of lovely large black cocks, sucking them down deep and then moving to the next impressive one! thankfully V was there also, she had some of the guys working on her which gave my little rose some manoeuvring space! bless her, she had never been with more that 3 or 4 guys before so this was a thrill but also nerve racking at the same time, for me at least. Within a few hours my hottie had taken all 13 cocks, sometimes 3 at a time, in every position and every hole, she told me she had at least 6 to 7 orgasms in the first 20 mins!,

My wife and her young studs were relentless, she was like watching the Duracell bunny, her arse pounding up and down like a hydraulic piston on those big delicious black cocks! the guys taking her in every conceivable position you can think of, it was completely amazing, unreal even, fantasy turned reality for the pair of us! after a rest break, nibble and some mingling they all set off again, for 3 more hours!!! during this time the ladies even found time to do a girl on girl show for the boys, and a fabulous show it was! The evening finished with the guys that still had available sperm laying the 2 lucky ladies down and giving them a sperm douche! (bukkake) taking it in turns spurting over there worn out pussies! I was so proud of my little hotwife as she sat there amongst her lovers covered in sweat and their cum as we chatted and drank until the small hours. before leaving my hottie showered, I noticed 3 of the guys get up and follow her, I gave it 5 minutes and went to check on her, as I entered the bathroom I could hear my wife moaning loudly and then I stood watching one of the biggest guys there fucking her doggy style, it then dawned on me that he wasn't wearing a condom, but as I was so horny and I thought my hotwife must be in agreement I just pulled out my shrimp dick and tried to wank it.

While being barebacked she held onto the other 2 other cocks, trying to suck them between hard pounding strokes but was struggling! after a few more deep strokes the big guy plunged in deep and exploded a load inside her, her legs buckled and she dropped to her knees shaking, he flopped out with a pop! I could see his sperm running out of her used pussy onto the floor, thinking i'd love to lick it all out of her but then I watched as the other 2 black guys held her down and fucked her from behind bareback also and when they finnished they left her cum soaked on the shower floor (her laying there still rubbing her clit having a sensory overload and orgasm). what a trooper she is!! When we arrived home, I asked if she could manage taking my 4.2 incher in her now very sore and worn out hole, to which she said "I can try, as your at least 4 or 5 times smaller than the smallest cock thats fucked me tonight", then laughed! so I climbed on and put my aching shrimp dick inside her, she was that stretched out it was like fucking thin air, I'm sure she never felt me! and I can honestly say it was the best orgasm I've had! and to top the night off my darling hottie made me lick my meagre load and any remnants from the 3 black loads she was inseminated with out of her ruined pussy.

A true black cock slutwife whore who I love dearly!