All Comments on 'English Rose Black Cock Whore'

by eurofuncouple

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Calling the writer of this out as an ignorant (look it up) bloke who obviously doesn't know anything about properly posting a story. They lead into the story with two tags specifically aimed at the interracial crowd. They specifically mention in the story info block "Wife is surprised by 13 black cocks." Gee, Mr. Wilson, this sounds like an interracial story to me too! Then they tell a rather rancid tale of how he takes his wife to a party specifically described as an interracial evening and then provides his wife to 13 black men to use at their will.

So this should have been in interracial love, as the wife is in love with black men's cocks and not her husband's atrophied 4.2" worm.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very well written and it should have been under interracial stories.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hey troll, lookie you postie in wrong groupie. Hehehe.

DunkirkDunkirk5 months ago

Wife needs to show hubby the baby bump her bbcs gave her.

someoneothersomeoneother5 months ago

There is a difference between a story and a sex scene.

Rocky62Rocky625 months ago

More oxygen we’ll never get back. -5 score

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I know this is your first story and you're bound to make numerous mistakes. The first being that you state it's a true story. This is a porn site dickhead, no one believes this shit is true. The second. Think about it for just a moment. 13 cocks? By the time she got to 4 or 5 she'd be so dried out and sore she couldn't endure the pain. And then there's the fictional big black cock, a theme so overdone and laughable people ignore stories about it.

This story screams "stupidity" at the highest levels. As an avid Lit reader and writer I suggest you find a new topic or a new hobby.

Tomh1966Tomh19665 months ago

Thank you for clearly marking your cuck story. I didn't rate it or read it but appreciate people clearly marking these kinds of stories. well marked and well tagged. Thank you.

PS you would get less readership, but much higher ratings in interracial.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a fucked up relationship.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff5 months ago

While I seldom agree with anonymous comments, this time I do, wholeheartedly. Also, hubby must have microscopes for eyes if he van see the sperms dripping from his wife. Seman, maybe!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You state that your wife prefers black cock rather than white cock-so what is she doing married to you?

And I don't see what English rose has to do with this story-unless that is your wife's name-never mentioned

in your story.

Better luck with your future stories.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It's not too late to find another hobby! 13 guys? Really??? And then he puts his dick in her diseased cunt? Beyond absurd.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So a black cock slave is married to a white man with a tiny dick. Amd this makes sense to you? If the black cock slave loves black cocks so much why isn't she married to a black cock?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It’s always misconstrued with the black guy with the huge cock. Are there some with big cock absolutely and every nationality with it being a smaller percentage outside of the average range. It does make stories hotter do All should get it. One real story had a course knew and she was a bit of a sheltered girl growing up with little exposure outside of her wealthy Lilly white neighborhood. Married 15 years they went away to Caribbean for a long weekend. They partied and smoked pot for her the first time. She went off the charts and both really high took two black as coal workers with them to their room and hubby and them triple teamed her the rest of the night. He said he dosed off and woke to her head pulled back by her hair with the guy saying take it up that white ass bitch , love that black dick. Crazy scene. Also the guys would all try to fuck Spanish, black , Asian etc. it’s exciting for the difference.

eurofuncoupleeurofuncoupleabout 1 month agoAuthor

Well thanks for all the shitty comments, who says your not allowed to post true stories here? and yes its true, and no she didn't dry up after 4 BBC's, and the reason they all had big cocks is because they are all in the lifestyle and picked by the organisers, not once have we encountered a below average black guy on the scene.

If your not into this type of kink go read something else, im sure you have plenty of time in your boring uneventful lives! must dash as im busy living mine to the full. BTW, this story won us a hefty prize on a major swingers site story competition.

Sorry for sharing wankers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous