All Comments on 'English Rose Ch. 08'

by Gojenngo

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
:)

I love the story not the usual type of story that is found in the romance category. Just a question that I realize may sound stupid. But WHAT THE HELL DOES MARCUS HAVE??!!

DarlaJeanneDarlaJeanneover 11 years ago
love the story!

Marcus sounds Bi-polar..symptoms very close.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
the end?

this can't be the end!! its such a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

NIPPON WHAT THE FUCKING HELL? THIS CANNOT BE THE END. NOOOOOOOOOO

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
no epilogue?

No epilogue for Sabrina and Douglas?

andejene20andejene20over 11 years ago
what about sabrina

This story really cant be done

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WHAT???

After waiting almost a year for this post this can not be the end. The people who have continued to follow this story deserve more of an ending for this very interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
seriously....

Oh well. It would figure if the authur cant finish one series thrn another would end rather abruptly. Your stories while riviting and great end abruptly without explaining or closing some of the main points to the story. And fir one i will not read anither of yoyr storied as you cant ever finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What the hell

Why did you end the story with so many lose ends? Did Sabrina ever get pregnant? Did Marcus and Joan get through his dark times? Did Joan have a boy or girl? This is a really good story and I would hate to see it end here. I have come back to this story many times and have started from the beginning and I would like to see a proper finish.

SaphaqueSaphaqueover 11 years ago
Seriously people!!

Seriously people?? Does gojenngo need to spell out the ending for you?? All of the best novels and movies leave some loose ends. Use your IMAGINATION to fill in the blanks.

~~~~~~

Gojenngo: I really enjoyed your story, and I look forward to reading more submissions in the future. Don't worry babe, it was a good story! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved the ending

The ending is good [if its the ending]. One of the best novels here.

icegirl81icegirl81over 11 years ago
I absolutely loved it :)

I just could not go to sleep until I finished :) The ending was rather abrupt but you can well imagine the ongoing struggle. So a fantastic story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Should be five stars

Sorry the one star button licked. This is a great romance, deali g with issues not limited to the period. Very believable characters, and I intriguing storyline can't wait formore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Loved it. Read the lot in two sittings. I just had to know what happened to Marcus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

Your story is amazing it compels you to read more I seriously can't wait to find out what happens next am totally your fan your story is different from cliché about boy and girl meet and fell in love which I feel is booooring please post the next chapter soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
My hearts delight

Oh don't end it! I couldn't stop reading it! I love this story! Morrrre!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bullshit line

"Whatever else I may be an adulterer is not one of them."

This has to be the worst line of this entire tale. He did nothing BUT sleep with married women before his own marriage, making him an adulterer. Just because he doesn't cheat on his wife, it doesn't erase his past sins. The irony that he felt good letting women cheat but would feel like shit himself. It shows your double standard for his character. He is disgusting, just like Sabrina, for his multiple affairs and her one. I choose to ignore the last few chapter and pretend that Douglas is free from her flighty ass.

takenbymctakenbymcalmost 11 years ago

BRAVO. I completely enjoyed the story and am glad you stayed with your original intentions and wrote as you saw it. Thank you.

joodlejoodleover 10 years ago
Nonono!

This can't be the end! He needs to see his baby. We need to see him live (really live) for his baby and his wife. You can write about Joan's witnessing of his episodes and what they really entailed. The mystery has remained unsolved. Millions of guys go through depression, and drink themselves silly. Millions of guys sit around feeling damn sorry for themselves and throwing away their life. But you made his situation seem so much less simple---like he has a mental disorder, which I would have liked to hear of in more detail. He is not the only man to find his father's corpse. Not every man that does intentionally follows in his father's footsteps. I need clarity to be able to get closure on this story. And what about Sabrina and Douglas? I think their story is far from finished, though the most dramatic segment may have ended. Instead of going back and forth between the two couples' lives, maybe you should have approached it in the form of a spinoff. Have one story gracefully come to an end prior to extending details on the other. Don't end this!!!

newflowersnewflowersover 9 years ago
really? the end?

I have enjoyed every chapter - this is one of the best stories I've read here - but the end was too abrupt. Another chapter is needed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I thought

i thought that i was the only one hating Sabine For having first opportunity to get in bed with first man she come across

And marcus double standerd god

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really?!

I love to read a variety of stories and am determined to finish them to the end; however, I wished I stopped reading this after chapter two. I felt disappointed and let down by the way Sabrina conducted herself throughout the story with nary a thought to her husband. I understand he had his own failings but that did not give her the excuse to carry on with Marcus. I also hate how you left too many loose ends. I am fine with authors leaving some details left to speculation by readers but there was too many. I am left wondering what Marcus is dealing with, what gender is Joan and Marcus' baby, if Sabrina ever got pregnant, and whether either couple had a happy ending. I think this story would have been better if Sabrina and Marcus had just remained friends without the chaos of an affair.

marzimarzomarzimarzoabout 8 years ago
Great story; more please though!

You are a talented writer and have done a great job with this story. I came across it again recently and reread it. Any chance you'd continue? This is too good of a story to be left dangling

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it

Really enjoyed your story!!!

Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGojenngo@Gojenngo
765 Followers
Location: Seattle, Wa

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

English Rose Series Info