English Rose with a Secret Ch. 02

Story Info
Jenny is caught playing with herself. Punishment ensues.
1.1k words
4.4
11k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/24/2023
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny lay next to Michael. Her mind was reeling. At last, her husband had dominated her. At last, she had been made to bend to his will. She felt simultaneously embarrassed and turned on. She could hardly believe how good it had felt to be treated like a naughty girl.

She heard Michael's breathing calm. It slowed as he recovered from the ecstasy he had enjoyed. She continued to listen as Michael lapsed into sleep.

Jenny was desperately horny. She was still wearing the lacy blue bra which Michael had ordered. She could taste his cum in her mouth. She was wetter than she had ever been before. Jenny knew that Michael had commanded her to wait until the morning for an orgasm, but that had been said in the heat of the fantasy. Surely it no longer applied now that he had had his fun.

Jenny opened the drawer of her bed-side table. She kept a vibrator there and planned on getting some release before she slept.

She reached down and started to massage her pussy. Her fingers became very wet very quickly. Her clit was engorged. She was desperate for release. Jenny turned her vibrator on and began to masturbate. She moaned as she felt darts of pleasure building within her. This was good. Jenny was getting closer and closer to cumming. She moaned and felt an orgasm building inside her. But at that crucial moment a hand gripped her wrist and pulled her hand away from her pussy.

"How dare you!" Michael said. His voice was calm but powerful. "Was this your plan? To pretend to have learned your lesson only to ignore my orders as soon as you imagined that I was asleep?"

"Who is it that owns your pussy?"

Even in the shock of the moment, that question nearly sent Jenny over the edge. Being addressed as a naughty slave was all she had ever wanted. If only her prim and proper friends could see her now.

"Over my knee!"

Michael's command cut through Jenny's reverie. She got up and placed herself across Michael's knee. Her bottom was still red and sensitive from the punishment she had taken earlier.

"If you imagine that I will not spank you twice in quick succession you are sorely mistaken. Someone has clearly not learnt their lesson."

Jenny felt the first smack canon into her bottom. She was simultaneously sore, humiliated and horny. She desperately wanted release but knew that she had to surrender to her husband...to her master.

Michael continued to spank Jenny. Her bottom was hot and sore, but every blow was making her more and more excited. Her pussy was creaming freely and she felt constant spasms of pleasure. She longed to cum.

To Jenny's astonishment she heard a buzz and felt that which she'd been craving. Michael had picked up her vibrator and was holding it gently against her clit. Jenny rocked her hips toward it and began to lose herself in the orgasm that rapidly started to build. Jenny began to squeal with pleasure. Michael was allowing her to cum after all. She felt the explosion getting closer and closer.

Just as she reached the point of no return, the vibrator was removed and an especially hard smack landed right on her sit spot. Jenny's reverie was broken. Her imminent orgasm disappeared.

"Oh dear. Had my slave forgotten herself? Was she about to cum without my permission? Does she really think that she deserves an orgasm after tonight's misbehaviour?"

Jenny groaned. The frustration was huge but - wow - this new Michael turned her on. The fact that he had so confidently punished her, and then denied her an orgasm was something that she had needed and wanted for so long. She lay across Michael's knee and surrendered to his control.

"Sir. I am yours. Do with me as you want. If I can do anything to beg for an orgasm then please let me."

Michael laughed. His hand caressed Jenny's hot, sore buttocks. He had always thought that his wife's bottom was one of her sexiest features. Seeing it bent over his knee, bright red and freshly spanked, was all he might have hoped for.

"No. You will not cum tonight. Had you not tried to sneak an orgasm, without my permission, then it might have been different. But you need to understand who is now in charge."

Jenny was simultaneously frustrated and overjoyed. This was what she had wanted for so long.

Michael continued, "Now, stand up and open the top drawer of that chest of drawers. Bring me the parcel wrapped in tissue paper."

Jenny did as she was asked.

Michael opened the parcel. He was maddeningly slow. Jenny wanted to tell him to get a move on but remembered that she was no longer allowed to take charge. Eventually, Michael presented her with the gift.

Jenny looked at the straps and metal which appeared with confusion.

"Do you not know what it is? How remarkably innocent you are."

Jenny felt her herself blush. She felt so vulnerable, so excited and so desperate for release.

"This is your chastity belt my slave."

Jenny gasped. Michael arranged the straps and she saw what he meant. There were thin but robust leather straps. She saw two leg holes, a chain that connected to them and a slotted metal plate. The straps ended in a series of D shaped rings. There was a padlock lying next to them.

"Stand facing the wall, ready to lean against it." Michael's voice still had an edge. Jenny immediately complied.

"Right leg up"

Michael slipped a loop of leather over Jenny's foot.

"Left leg"

Now he pulled the belt upward. The straps gripped Jenny's thighs and the chains pulled against her pert bottom. Michael pulled the belt over Jenny's hips and began to tighten it. Then he caressed Jenny's clit giving her a sudden buzz. Jenny moaned as she felt the pleasure reverberate through her pelvis. Then she gasped as Michael pulled the metal plate up. He fed the leather straps through the slots and pulled them as tight as they would go. CLICK. He pushed the padlock closed and Jenny realised that she no longer had control at any level.

"I'm going back to bed now. At least I know you won't be able to steal another orgasm. Sleep well."

Michael turned off the light, lay back and closed his eyes. Jenny sat on the bed in the darkness. She was trying to process what has happening but was distracted by the ache which she felt. She was desperate to cum and was as wet as she had ever been. Instinctively she reached down with her hand, intending to give herself some relief. But the metal plate thwarted her. It was maddening: the pressure of the belt and all that it stood for was such a turn on, but the unyielding surface of the metal prevented any pleasure. Jenny lay back and tried to relax, but she had a throbbing itch that she could not scratch between her legs. She was in for a restless night.