Gail's Games

Story Info
A cheating wife is punished with chastity and ruined orgasms.
2.4k words
4.52
33.1k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dothemath
dothemath
420 Followers

Darren and Gail's sex life had changed since the incident, and he found he liked his wife a lot more this way: tied spread-eagle to the bed, gagged, naked except for the chastity belt locked around her sopping crotch.

The belt was made of a clear plexiglass in front, giving him a wonderful view of his wife's fat, twitching cunt. Darren grinned broadly as he approached the bed and pressed a hand against the curve of the belt, rubbing it like he might've once rubbed her pussy, a parody of affection and lust. He could feel the heat coming off of her through the gaps in the material and could see how the muscles of it shifted and pulsed, aching to be touched properly.

He looked up at her face and found Gail glaring at him. He tutted. "Better stop looking at me like that unless you want me to leave this on tonight. I'm happy to fuck you in the ass again."

"Nngh," she protested immediately, shifting against her bonds, the glare turning into a look of desperation. He laughed and slapped the belt, making her jump at the loud sound of his hand impacting the plexiglass.

"Yeah, that's what I thought. Here, I found this today." He pulled a hand-held vibrator from his pocket and held it up. "This used to be your favorite, right?" He flipped it on, and Gail's body arched and shuddered in response to the quiet humming sound that filled the air. Her pussy drooled like one of Pavlov's dogs.

Darren moved onto the bed, sitting beside her, and pressed the buzzing toy against the plexiglass barrier sealed around his wife's desperate sex. She let out a heartfelt moan into the gag, her hips rolling upwards like she couldn't help herself from trying to grind against the vibrator even though there was no way she could feel a thing through the belt. Darren snorted at the pathetic sight, kneading one of her plush thighs with his hand as he watched.

"Yeah, been a while since you've been able to use this, huh? I bet you wish you'd been satisfied to stick to toys. Or maybe you're just mad you got caught, you cheating whore."

"Nh-hh," she mumbled. "Mm hhhy!"

"You're sorry?" he asked. It wasn't that he could understand her through the gag; he was just getting used to hearing it. She nodded vigorously. "I bet you are. When you told me you'd do anything to avoid a divorce, you thought you got off light with this thing, didn't you?" He pulled the toy away and tapped the plexiglass. "I bet you thought I'd forget after a month or two, hmm? How's it treating you after a year and a half?"

She whimpered pitifully, then tried another emphatic, muffled apology. He shook his head.

"It's not that I don't believe you. It's just that I think you'll be even sorrier a year from now. Or five years."

"Nnh!" she protested, her eyes wetting with tears even as she continued to lift her hips in little rolling movements in response to how he caressed her sensitive thigh. He traded the vibrator to his other hand and pressed it against her thigh, rubbing it in slow circles, the way he'd seen her use it on her clit in the past. The vibrations against her skin made her whole body jolt as if she'd been electrified, and as he crept the toy up to trace it teasingly against where the hard material of the belt met her skin, she arched her back and let out a desperate sob, her body quivering with pure need.

He smiled and flicked off the toy, tossing it onto the bed next to her. "Enough teasing. Let's get started, hmm?"

Gail's eyes followed him with trepidation as Darren retrieved the key--he always kept it locked around his wrist--and unlocked the two padlocks that held the belt in place, pulling it off to expose her open, throbbing cunt to the fresh air. She groaned again and shifted her legs, pulling against the ankle bindings as if she wanted to rub her thighs together, her hole clenching and her swollen clit twitching.

"Yeah, look at that," Darren murmured, and then licked his thumb before reaching down to brush it, feather-light, across the swollen flesh of her labia. "You want it bad, huh?" She shook her head, and he laughed. "That's a little ungrateful. Maybe I'll let you come for real this time." She groaned and shook her head again, then inhaled sharply as his thumb brushed a second time over the soft folds of her sex.

"Well, what shall we do tonight, sweetheart?" Darren asked. She couldn't answer, of course, except for a faint whine muffled in the gag, so he answered for her. "I think I'll go down on you for a bit. You do love that, don't you?"

"Nnh," she moaned pitifully, but when he settled down beneath her forcibly spread thighs, her hips lifted automatically to welcome him. He laughed.

"You stupid fucking slut," he said affectionately, and then he leaned down and ran his tongue through her dripping folds, using both of his arms to pin her thighs so she couldn't grind up into his face. He started at her hole--tongue fully extended, not giving her any stimulation besides the tip of it and the teasing tickle of his breath--and then worked his way in slow, trailing loops up until he reached her clit, where he just rested for a moment, feeling the way the little organ throbbed in time with her heartbeat. It reminded him of how his own cock throbbed a moment before release. He wondered if that was how she felt, like she was going to explode.

"Mmm," he groaned in appreciation, and Gail echoed the noise helplessly, her upper body writhing as she tried to fight against his hold to press herself into his mouth, trying desperately to chase the pleasure he tormented her with.

He repeated the action twice more, until Gail was letting out long, sobbing moans and her dripping cunt was starting to leave a wet patch on the sheets. Then he pulled back and licked his thumb and pressed it directly down on her fat clit, turning his face at the same time and biting hard into the meat of her thigh, making her scream at the flash of pain and pleasure together. He pulled back after only a second, leaving her sobbing and bucking against the cool, empty air.

"Aww, poor thing," he mocked "Did you almost come? Are you holding back?" Gail wailed into the gag and twisted against the bonds that held her down, trying to find an angle that would allow her to press her thighs together or somehow grind against her own needy sex.

"Settle down," he said, and slapped her on the hip. "I'm going to fuck you now. That should get you off, right? You can pretend I'm your boyfriend, if you want. What was his name? Peter?"

She grunted something indistinct into the gag, and then her eyes rolled back in her head and fluttered closed as he lined himself up on the bed and used his thumbs to pry her enflamed cunt open, getting a good look at how her hole twitched and fluttered with need. When he lined himself up and pressed his way into her--slowly, obscenely slowly--she slammed her head back into the pillow and gasped.

"Mmm, yeah, fuck. You like that, don't you, Gail? Like a cock up your slut hole?" he said, rocking his way into her as slowly as if he was opening up a virgin even as she spread her thighs as wide apart as she could, trying to welcome him in. She tossed her head and arched her back, her cunt grasping urgently around his cock.

There had been a time once when she wouldn't have been able to come on his cock alone. He used to have to rub her clit or use the vibrator. After a year and a half, though, things had changed.

He was less than halfway in before he felt Gail's body begin to tighten and heard her little tell-tale whimper. He immediately pulled back out, leaving her empty and untouched as she kissed the edge of orgasm.

Gail let out a bleating whine and tensed her body, her stomach sucking in and her hole clenching as she held herself back from that cliff, mercilessly crushing back the orgasm.

"Close already, hmm?" Darren chuckled, rubbing her ankle. "You know, if you'd just let the ruin happen, we could get this over with faster. It always happens in the end anyway." Gail shook her head, squeezing her eyes shut. "But maybe you'd rather draw it out and have the belt off for longer. Is that it? Or is it that you think if you time it right, you'll trick me? You think one of these nights you'll figure out how to come on my cock before I have time to pull it out?"

"Nhh," Gail groaned in despair as her body finally began to relax, a single tear slipping from one eye. She shook her head as he lined himself up once more, then groaned again in desperation as he began slowly inching his cock into the hot, grasping folds of her hungry cunt.

"Yeah. That's right." He grunted as he reached the halfway point this time, Gail's body twitching both inside and out in feverish little shivers, like her nervous system was overwhelmed and malfunctioning. "Think about how that would feel, huh? If I just left it in and let you come good and hard on it? After a year and a half of nothing but ruined orgasms, I can't imagine--whoops!" He pulled out, laughing, as her body began to tighten up again.

Gail had to fight harder this time, taking in deep, gasping breaths as her thighs shook with the effort of holding back her body's attempt to come. Slick fluid dribbled from her grasping hole.

He gave her a full minute to calm down from that one. When he pressed into her again, she moaned, throwing her head back hard as her body welcomed him inside once more, her stupid cunt never learning its lesson no matter how many times it was denied.

He moved slowly and inevitably, ignoring the throbbing desire in his own cock. He was no longer satisfied with the simple pleasure of fucking his unfaithful, ungrateful wife now that he knew how much better it felt to keep her denied and desperate.

"Mmm, fuck," he groaned as he finally bottomed out in her. He stayed there, feeling her insides twitch and ripple around him in little almost-orgasms. "You feel so tight like this, you know? Is that because you need to come so bad, or is it just because you don't have another guy fucking you any more?"

"Hnnngh," she whined. Then, when Darren hitched his hips and jolted himself inside of her, she let out a fluttering moan, her cunt clenching wetly around him.

He did it again, and again, never pulling out enough to properly stimulate her g-spot, just prodding at the deepest part of her that he could reach in firm pulses until her cries became strangled and almost frantic, her body winding tighter and tighter around him in increments.

"Oh, yeah, that feels good. Maybe I will stay in you, just this once," he groaned, bouncing his hips against her again. "You're about to come so fucking hard, aren't you? I can feel it. One of those full-body orgasms that women rave about. You're gonna be like a vise on my dick. It would feel so fucking good for both of us, huh, baby?"

"Hnn! Hnn!" Gail pleaded, her back arching as she tightened further around him, until he could feel every ripple of her muscles cramped against his cock and could see the tension going all the way up through her core. Her toes were curling in tight towards the balls of her feet, her fingers clawing in the sheets.

He bounced inside her one more time, and felt her body release and then tense around him once, the first pulse of the impending orgasm that she was teetering over. She made a gasping noise of anticipation.

Darren pulled out.

"Nnh! Ngghh!" Gail screamed, tossing her head as she sucked in her stomach again, trying to fight back against her body. She held onto the edge for one long second, her body arching and her muscles cording up as she struggled against the hard ruin, and she stared at Darren desperately as if he could somehow help her back from the edge--as if he would want to help her if he could--but it was too late. The breath she was holding burst out of her in a miserable sob as her thighs began to quiver and her cunt pulsed, ravaged by the contractions of an orgasm without the pleasure or the release.

"Mm, fuck, yes. You stupid fucking bitch," Darren groaned, grabbing his cock and jacking off hard and fast as he watched her shiver, her own fluids keeping his cock nice and slick. He came in a near-violent spray across her thighs and stomach, groaning in satisfaction. "Fuck. Yeah, that's it. Oh, fuck. You wanted that one so bad, didn't you? Bet your worthless cunt could fucking taste it, huh? Another orgasm you would've had if you hadn't fucking cheated on me, you lying slut."

He smacked her on her wet, shuddering pussy, making her yelp and squirm, tears rolling readily down her face. Then he reached over and grabbed the vibrator again, turning it on and tossing it onto her chest so that she could feel the vibrations against her skin. She groaned, her thighs jolting and shuddering as her clit visibly twitched, still agonized by the lack of stimulation. Darren smirked.

"Look at you go, huh. Bet if I touched you right now, you'd still come. Bet it'd be out of this world." He held a hand over her sex, watching how she lifted her hips helplessly to try and seek his touch, but he lifted his hand to keep the distance. "Do you think you're getting a ruined orgasm fetish? Maybe I'm rewiring your brain, and you won't be able to come properly even if I let you." Gail sobbed, digging her heels into the bed and humping her hips against the air like a stupid, desperate slut.

Darren laughed, and walked away to grab a wet cloth so that he could clean his wife off and lock her up again.

dothemath
dothemath
420 Followers