Englishman's Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose's perfume was rising with the warm air in the jacket, I leaned forward and inhaled gently, wanting to enjoy the smell of her skin and her hair, and I got her lovely smell, also a whole load of restaurant smell. Ok but different. I also sensed a little musk, the smell of sexual excitement.

"This is so nice" She said before looking up and snuggling closer, "Can you show me where you touched so well?" she said.

I was not expecting her to say that. I had been looking around, not quite comfortable with current exposure, updating my awareness of the area. I looked down at her, she was looking at me. It was still raining hard, we were still alone.

"How old are you?" I gently asked, not wanting to appear to be questioning her, needing to confirm.

"Nineteen, but I'll be twenty in a few weeks."

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No, I've no boyfriend, he went to college in New York last year and finished with me."

"So it has been a while for you?"

She looked down before raising her head to look at me. Once again biting her lips and looking hesitant.

"It has been a while since I was touched by anybody" she said, "Not been kissed for a long time."

I lowered my face to hers, she stood on tiptoe raising her head to kiss me, her lips looked so inviting, and her pale eyes were locked on mine as I lowered my head to hers.

Nope. Not going to happen. When a girl nearly 12 inches smaller than me is wrapped in my coat, there is no room, she's too low.

We both laughed as we struggled to reach each other. I realised there was another way, we were stood on the porch near the steps I gently pulled her with me as I stepped off the floor onto the first step, suddenly seven inches lower we could now look at each other eye to eye, slowly I bent my legs a little lowering my body. Rose slid up inside my coat.

My nose rubbed against Rose's nose, before moving to the side and letting my lips move forward into her lips. Her lips seemed hot, were soft, as mine brushed against her soft fruity flavoured lips (Thank you Chap Stick for a new taste memory). Rose was kissing back first softly then getting more urgent.

With her legs either side of mine Rose was rubbing her pubis on my bent leg as she moved, moaning into our kiss, and slowly rubbing my bulging jeans with one of her hands.

Rose took the lead, she unzipped me, and reached in to hold my hard cock. Oh it felt good to have someone else touch it, her hands were still a little cool, I didn't care. Rose had given my cock a few strokes and was now running her hand over the sensitive tip, she was rubbing the precum over the head.

"Oh yeah, that feels nice." I told her in almost a whisper.

"Show me how you touched." Was Rose's reply, whilst staring intently into my eyes.

Quickly undoing my coat I slid my right arm out of my sleeve, then quickly fastening it again with the press studs, my right arm was now inside and able to hold Rose better. As Rose was still grinding her sex into my leg I grabbed her bottom and pulled her tight, her tongue was duelling with mine as we kissed.

Her hand had begun stroking me at a faster rate, nice but not. Rose did not seem to have much experience, she lacked a smooth style, and was a little too harsh in a few places, pulling or yanking with a little too much vigour, not comfortable.

"Hey slow down and a little bit gentler" I whispered to her.

She instantly slowed down. I moved my hand to her shirt, pulling the tucked bottom out from her hipsters. As I slid my hand onto her firm flat tummy she gasped. I slowly slid my hand up her body inside the shirt till my fingers reached her bra. Running my fingers over the lace bra covering her breast I could feel the bra was padded. Moving my hand lower again I edged my fingers under the bra, seeking to hold her, wanting too.

My hand was now holding her breast, cupped in my palm, her breasts were very small on her athletic body. Rose stopped and looked at me as I held her, almost pensive, worried I might be disappointed in her small size.

Sensing she was a little insecure I smiled at her and whispered "Perfect. Beautiful."

Earning myself a big smile. We were soon kissing again.

The nipple was hard I could feel it gently sticking into my palm, gently cupping her breast we continued to kiss passionately. Rose moaned as I started to play with her nipple, it had been like throwing a switch, she was moaning, grinding herself harder against my leg, I could feel her heat on my thigh.

"Where did you touch?" she asked as we separated to get air.

I lowered my hand, sliding down her tummy again. Her hipsters had a tight waist, tight across her hips, leaving a space at the front where the material was stretched across her pelvis but not in contact with her flat tummy, a perfect gap which allowed my hand entry.

Looking at Rose as I slid my fingers over her lace panties there was an eagerness on her face, her light blue eyes sparkled from the distant street lights. Leaning forward to kiss gently then I pushed my face into the junction of her neck and shoulder, nibbling and kissing, concentrating on my hand.

I could feel the softness, the moisture, and now the heat. Rose moved away from my body and opened her legs, eager for my touch.

Gently running my fingers over her hot and puffy sex, she moaned, I couldn't wait, I love the exploration of a new pussy. Lifting my hand I undid her belt then her hipsters needing to make more space, pushing my hand lower I slowly slid it into her panties.

I love putting my hand into girls panties for the first time, naughty, exciting, my fingers were supplying the stimulus to me. I could visualise the soft hair, trimmed not wild as my fingers gently pushed through.

As I moved lower her skin was smooth, recently shaven there was a hint of stubble. Sliding my fingers lower I could feel the heat, her hot puffed up lips as she tried to grind herself into my hand. I slipped my middle finger between her pussy lips, she was very wet.

Moving my hand further I slid my finger down to her vagina, just very gently, it was almost not touching such was the lightest of rubs around her entrance. Not enough room, my hands were too big. I teased her before sliding my middle finger up toward her clit, moving some of her essence up to cover and lubricate her little bud.

As I lightly rubbed my slippery finger over the little proud clit for the first time Rose let out a gasp, tensing up before releasing a deep sigh.

I withdrew my hand and Rose looked shocked and a little indignant that I had stopped, she was soon grinning as she felt me lowering her hipsters, pushing them down they fell puddling around her ankles, her little red lace panties quickly followed. Rose opened her legs a little more, now with plenty of room it was easier to get comfortable whilst gently rubbing my hands over her mound and labia.

Very gently, trying to not touch her, I moved my finger around her clit, Rose was providing excellent feedback on my touches. Moaning, tensing and thrusting, I was able to sense where her body was reacting to these the gentlest of touches, which contact was pleasing her. I would sometimes press a little firmer, or then move onwards leaving her aching for more contact. No haste. I was teasing, building up the sensations, I was the conductor, making music with Rose.

I must point out that I have not had a lots of different ladies, I have made love to just a few, but have thirty years of regular experience and study.

Rose was moaning as I started rubbing a little harder, I would concentrate on rubbing her little bud directly, rubbing her hood, running two fingers either side of her clit. It was getting harder to keep my balance, Rose was bucking and moaning, I sensed she was getting close, so I did what has to be done at this point. I slowed down.

Rose started saying. "Don't stop, don't stop, carry on!"

As I started moving again in a slower firmer rhythm, Rose was gasping as she ground herself harder against me, searching for that little bit more stimulation, she was reaching her climax, bucking and groaning, moaning loudly.

I started moving faster she shouted. "Yes!"

She was trying to stifle a scream as she tensed before snatching my hand away from her sex.

"No More" she gasped before letting out a sigh.

Rose was hugging me hard, breathing deeply as if having just been running. We were still for only a minute or two, she still had my hard cock in her hand.

Rose looked at me and smiled. "Oh yes! I agree, you have the touch."

I felt my cock still in her tight grip, she stroked it a few times before she released hold.

Bending slightly Rose reached down to pull up her panties and trousers, fastening them. She then started lowering herself to her knees, still inside my coat. Looking down I could see her holding my stiff cock. Rose was starring with surprise, she had been holding and rubbing me, it was only when she got her face close she could see the length and girth, whilst I am not massive at about seven inches, I am thick.

Rose leaned forward and kissed my cock, she looked up at me smiling then without hesitation she leaned forward again taking me into her mouth. She started moving her head but was only taking the first three quarters of an inch, just moving over the tip, not getting past. Whilst eager she was not very good, clearly inexperienced.

"Hey girl." I said softly, she looked up as she continued to gently suck.

"You need to go a bit further."

I pulled my cock back out of her mouth and pointed to the tip of my cock, pointing to the base of the bulbous tip, "This is where I get the most sensation, and you have to get past here."

Rose started again taking me deeper in her mouth, the sensation was great, her lips were loosely around my cock, this was becoming a soft sloppy blowjob, I was not complaining.

Moving to get herself more comfortable she moved her mouth off my cock, the precum and spittle stretched between us causing her to giggle, she was cute.

In her new position she was now taking more of me in her mouth and was moving at a more sustainable pace. Her eyes were closed as she was sucking, just occasionally looking up at me. I was staring at her relaxed face, her beautiful blond hair, as she looked at me she was clearly enjoying giving me a blowjob, it was one of the hottest images.

I was moaning quietly as she continued, I wanted to provide some gentle encouragement when she was doing it right. "Oh baby that's good, ooh yes, faster."

The encouragement worked, Rose started to move faster, the sensations as her soft lips caressed by cock were great, almost becoming too much, I was involuntary twitching and moving my legs as she brought me close to my orgasm. It was when Rose reached up to hold my balls with her cold hand, it was the playing with my balls that drove me over the edge.

"I'm coming, don't stop." I whispered, then. "Oh yes, oooh"

Rose didn't stop, as I started shooting cum into her mouth she seemed surprised yet held it in her mouth. It had been a knee trembler for me, having had my legs bent at the knees for so long as I had semi-squatted I needed to stand up. I sighed and moved my cock away from her mouth, not wanting any more stimulation.

Rose didn't swallow. The pretty girl reached into a jacket pocket and pulled out a flat folded square of material, a napkin. In a very ladylike way raised it to her lips trying to be discrete as she spat the contents of her mouth into the napkin, wiping her lips before folding and putting the material in her pocket.

Slowly moving herself up to standing, she held my cock gently rubbing with her hand again before pushing it back into my pants, with a big smile she hugged me again. "You certainly know how to warm up a girl."

"It has been a pleasure. " I said, with a grin that would put a Cheshire cat to shame.

I unzipped my coat and Rose and I both separated and quickly rearranged ourselves before fastening coats.

We stood looking at each other and looking around as the reality of what we had done seemed to hit home, I didn't know what to say to Rose, should I complement her on her blow job?

Rose broke the moment of silence and made the first move, she rushed forward and pecked my cheek, "Thank you, I have to go."

She turned away and started walking, after about 15 yards she spun around and shouted "Goodnight."

Rose then started jogging as she moved away. I watched her until she passed the next building then turned going behind it.

Grinning to myself I picked up my bag and started walking towards the motel. The rain had stopped. I was glad that I could walk without getting wet.

As I walked I raised my hand which had been rubbing Rose's sex, placing my fingers under my nose I could smell her musk, the effect was like magic, I was rock solid and hard in seconds.

The motel had been only three hundred metres from where I had been stood, I was soon stood at the outside door to my room on the side of the hotel facing the restaurant.

Quickly back in my room I had a shower and was looking forward to reliving tonight's experience with my hand in a comfortable bed. I remember nothing after getting in bed which would suggest instant sleep.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

An hour later there was a knock on my door, jerking instantly awake and sitting up I looked for my rifle, there was a pause as I became aware of the hotel room, that I was no longer in the army, hadn't been for 5 years.

Old habits die hard, moving quietly I wrapped the bath towel I had used earlier around my waist, moving to the window I was carefully checking from behind the curtains before going to the door. I could see it was Rose. She was facing the door but nervously looking left and right.

I opened the door without a greeting, a little confused at why she was here, not knowing what was wanted.

Rose didn't say anything, she looked left and right again, looking at me she asked "Can I come in please."

I stepped aside to let her pass.

Shutting and locking the door with the deadbolt I turned to find Rose staring at me, she was looking at my bare chest, her eyes were flicking between the few different scars before she realised the silence and looked up.

"Thanks for letting me in, I didn't want to be seen stood at the door to your room, I know all the employee's in these hotels, this is a small town. "

"Well if you can't be seen in here, how did you know where I was staying?"

"I stopped to watch you walk back to your hotel room"

"Why?"

"Curious."

"Urmhh, it killed the cat you know." I walked to the wardrobe and took a shirt off a hanger, putting it on and fastening a couple of buttons before turning back toward Rose.

"I was driving home." Rose paused, clearly nervous again.

There was silence, after a few seconds I replied with an "Okay."

"Okay" she repeated. Still nervous she started to talk. "I was driving home and I realised I had just had a great experience, and then realised I want more."

As Rose had been stood talking I could see how nervous she was. She had wrapped her arms across her chest and must have been cold, she was shaking slightly.

"I called my dad, told him I was staying in town with Sarah because of the bad weather."

Looking at her face and eyes I realised she was not shivering from being cold, it was the fear of rejection, likely this was the first time she had ever asked someone to get intimate and she was scared I might reject her.

"Come here girl." I said holding my hands out.

She rushed the short distance and was pushed against me as before, hugging her, the blond head buried into my chest. I stood holding her for a while, when I looked down

Rose was looking at me smiling, her blue eyes were a little teary.

"Do you mind if I go shower, I've had a long day?" she asked.

"No problem"

I turned and walked back to my bed, waiting till Rose had gone into the bathroom before taking my shirt off, then my towel before sliding under the blankets. In the military you learn to sleep when you can and eat when you can, I have perfected the sleep when you can training, closing my eyes I leaned back, and within a few minutes I was asleep.

I awoke as someone got into the bed, the scent of my shower gel in the air. Rose had lifted the blanket and slid under, moving to my side she had moved to the point she was just touching me, her skin was not cold, just cooler than my warm body, I had been under the blanket for a while.

I turned toward her, we were looking at each other, Rose had a smile on her face, she grinned suddenly.

"What you smiling for?" I asked.

"This is the first time I climbed into bed with a naked man, it feels so nice being in a bed, not looking over my shoulder." She paused. " I've only ever had sex twice before, both times on my back, on the backseat of my boyfriend's dad's car. We were both worried about getting caught, I don't think he ever managed more than two or three thrusts both times before he came."

"We can take it as fast or as slow as you want tonight, you tell me what you want, ok?"

Rose was quiet, then she smiled. "I've never had slow, will you make love to me slowly."

I moved closer to Rose whilst pulling her gently towards me, our legs separated and then intertwined, we slid into the natural closeness, that feeling we were made for holding and hugging.

A close hug with our arms wrapped around each other, and we were kissing gently. I could feel her leg pushing between mine till it was resting against my balls, she was pushing her pelvis into my hip, I could feel the wet warmth of her pussy on my thigh.

I pushed Rose on to her back, leaning forward to kiss her soft lips, a gentle mashing of lips before I separated and started kissing her cheek, then neck. I opened my jaws and started biting on her neck, taking her throat in my mouth, soft nibbles rather than a hard bite, moving slowly to her shoulders, kissing and biting all the way.

"Oh! That feels so good." She gasped

I slowly moved my head down her chest, her small breasts were flat as I lay her on her back, I was blowing softly onto her nipple before gently taking it between by lips and sucking gently. Rose tensed her body and yelped before pulling me tightly. I played with each nipple kissing a trail as I was moving my head between them.

This was turning into a rodeo, Rose was moaning sometimes almost whimpering as her passion built. Her slender body was bucking and twitching. Rose was rubbing her sex on my leg as I was playing with her nipples, desperately seeking some stimulation, and was starting to whisper "Yes" as her excitement was building.

I wouldn't normally spend this much time on just nipple play but Rose clearly had very sensitive nipples, it seemed her body was trying to throw me off whilst at the same time she was gripping and pulling me tightly. A thought ran thru my head, a line from a song, "I went 2.7 seconds on a bull called Fumanchu." I thought that's easy Tim, I'll have a harder ride if this continues.

I had just been kissing her breasts and sucking on her nipples, she was already moving towards her orgasm, her breath was getting shorter, her moans louder. Moving my hand to the breast I wasn't sucking on, I started to gently flick and then hold her nipple between my fingers pulling gently, she screamed and climaxed as she felt the extra sensation, again bucking and pushing against me. I could feel her hot wetness on my leg.

Rose pushed my head away from her breast. Her blue eyes staring into mine, she pulled my head towards her face, her hand on my chin, pulling my mouth onto hers, mashing our lips together her tongue seeking out mine with wild abandon.

We held each other. I closed my eyes for a moment, not kissing but pushing our noses and faces together with the comfort of intimacy. .