Enhanced Husband

Story Info
Jimmy gets a super cock that can do it all!
7.6k words
4.53
53.9k
118

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is, in my opinion, a "sci-fi fantasy" story with a hint of "loving wives".

Jimmy was pissed! He had planned to meet a friend after work for some beers and a game of pool but his buddy had to work overtime at the last minute so couldn't make it. Jimmy, not being one to drink alone, decided to just go home. He had told his wife this morning he had plans for after work so not to expect him home until 8 or 9pm. It was now only 3:30pm and he was going to get home before Heather.

Thinking of his beautiful wife, he felt lucky to have married such a hot babe. They met when he was in the military. He was 19 and was stationed in Fort Stewart Georgia. Heather lived in the small town of Hinesville. It was a GI town, which meant that the town only existed because of the Army base.

He had gone out to a bar with his buddies for a night of girl chasing and drinking.

The first few spots they tried were redneck bars with a couple of old timers. Then they hit pay dirt.

They then found a place that had a younger crowd, 18 to 25, maybe from the local college. The club had a small dance floor but a huge bar. Even with the economy sized floor, the owners invested in a state of the art lighting system.

After claiming a table, Jimmy noticed a group of girls dancing with each other on the crowded dance floor.

There were 3 girls but only one did Jimmy have eyes for. Her name, he would later find out, was Heather.

She was a smoke show at 5'6" (5'2" when the heels came off), 120lbs, dirty blonde hair cut short just below her ears. Big hazel eyes, full lips and DD tits that were on display due to the sheer micro dress she wore with no bra.

It wasn't hard to see her nipples were plump and extended.

When the song ended they went to the bar to order some drinks. Fearing the girls might get approached by some group of guys, Jimmy went over, introduced himself and asked if the girls would like to join him and his friends at their table. He made sure to make eye contact with only Heather so there was no doubt which girl he was interested in.

Heather looked Jimmy up and down and liked what she saw. He stood 5'11 and weighed 160lbs. He was wearing a button down denim shirt that fit him perfectly and a pair of Levi's that fit even better. She really liked her men to be taller but it wasn't a deal breaker.

Speaking for the other two girls, (she was obviously the leader of this merry band of hotties) she said, " We'd love to" and placed her arm in Jimmy's and let him lead the way.

Back at the table introductions were made. Jimmy's boys went to work right away trying to impress the girls.

Jimmy couldn't believe his luck! This girl could have anyone in this place(male or female) but was sitting with him.

Jimmy took Heather by the hand, led her out to the dance floor and pulled her in close. It was the first slow song of the night so there was probably going to be another one afterwards.

Heather had her right cheek on his chest while they moved ever so slowly.

Jimmy could smell the strawberry shampoo that she used. Heather's breasts were pressed to his abdomen and he could feel her nipples getting harder as they danced.

Jimmy smiled at the implication. He had high hopes this night was going to end with his cock buried in Heather's wet, warm embrace.

Heather, earlier that evening when preparing to go out, stood in front of her closet trying to decide what to wear.

Her original intention was to wear something classy and tasteful but tonight she was feeling a little more daring and pulled out a dress she never thought she would ever wear. She had purchased the sexy micro dress because of how sexy...no slutty it made her look. The dress was so shear that in certain excessively stretched area's, one could make out her hidden charms.

So the dress got purchased then hung in the closet for over a year taunting her.

Until tonight. Tonight she was going to use her assets to get her pussy some much needed attention. She donned the dress without a bra but could clearly see her nipples through the thin material. Heather completed the ensemble with a pair of 4 inch heels.

Back on the dance floor, Heather could feel her dance partner getting hard as they moved slowly to the music. She could tell he was about average in size, maybe 6 or 7 inches and that was good enough for her.

Truth be told she's had bigger, way bigger. But those cocks are usually attached to some a-hole jerkoff that was only good for one thing, orgasms.

Heather was aiming higher these days.

She saw a guy like Jimmy as someone who could be counted on to provide for his family as well as provide for her in bed.

She wanted children, a nice house and security, a guy like Jimmy was the vehicle that would get her there.

As the second song started Heather felt a growing wetness between her legs that was driving her to grind against Jimmy.

The young soldier noticed her change in demeanor and capitalized on it by letting his right hand go from the small of her back down to her left ass cheek and gave her a squeeze. The low moan that came from Heather told Jimmy she was into what he was and would be doing to her.

Looking over at their table, Jimmy saw his boy's were also making headway. Henry was feeling up his girl whilst shoving his tongue down her throat.

Saul was kissing and nibbling on the other girl's neck and his hand looked busy under the table. Judging by the look on the girl's face, he must have been fingering her and had her close to orgasm.

Jimmy was now grinding back, pushing his hard cock up against Heather's barely covered pussy. In fact, as he and her were practically humping, the very sheer micro dress was riding up and over her plump rear end. Jimmy's hand on her ass was the only thing keeping that from happening.

When the song ended the newly horned up couple went back to let the rest of the group know they were leaving.

That night they fucked, they made love and they fucked some more. They began seeing each other exclusively and after two months, Jimmy proposed.

Since Jimmy only had four months left to his tour of duty, they waited for his discharge to set a date. One year later they married in the same church Heather's family attended for generations.

JIMMY:

It was 15 min later that Jimmy pulled onto his block and as he approached their two story colonial, he noticed a strange car in the driveway.

"Who the fuck's car is that?" Jimmy asked himself. He pulled his car up to the curb as there wasn't any room with the way the other vehicle was parked.

After getting out of the suv, he went into his home.

Jimmy could already tell something was not right. At the bottom of the stairs began a trail of his wife's clothes which led to the second floor....where the master bedroom was...THEIR bedroom!

"Alright! I'm jumping to conclusions. I bet one of her girlfriends from work and her went shopping and they came here to try stuff on!" He told himself as he nervously climbed the stairs.

When he reached the second floor he could hear his wife talking excitedly to someone. The closer he got to the master bedroom the clearer her words were.

"Stop teasing me and put that cock back in my pussy, I'm sooo close." He heard his wife beg.

Jimmy was about to rush in when he heard whomever she was with say "Not until you tell me why you let me fuck you in your marital bed, when you claim to hate my guts! We've been doing this for almost a year now. Don't act like you're not a slut for my big fat cock!" Hearing this Jimmy paused.

"What the fuck? Heather's been cheating on me for a year? How? When?" A heart broken Jimmy was still outside the closed door when the stranger continued.

"Why do you make me say those things Paul? I made the mistake of letting your huge cock anywhere near my married pussy. Now I can't cum unless I'm stretched to the point it starts to hurt!" Heather paused as if she was contemplating whether or not she should say what she's thinking

"You did this to me Paul...you made me a slut, a cheating nasty size queen that can't say no to fucking my boss because you'll take...it away...please don't take it away...I need it...oohhh!" Her boss must have decided to give her what she was begging so desperately for because Jim could hear her passions begin anew!

"Oh fuuuucck! Yes...yes...YES FUCK! YES FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG COCK! Oh oh it feels so good you're gonna make me cum again! FUCKKKKK I'M SUCH A FUCKING SLUT!" Heather loudly proclaimed.

Realization hit Jimmy like a brick. The guy in my bed, fucking my wife (better than me apparently) and making her his slut, was Paul Samuels my wife's asshole boss. She's been working for him for about 14 months. Introduced to Jimmy at one of the many dinner parties the Samuels' threw, he thought Paul to be arrogant and smug. But Jimmy never noticed anything suspicious that would lead him to believe that Paul was fucking Heather.

Meanwhile Paul must have had other ideas because he pulled out of Jimmy's ruined wife before she could cum and tossed her to the side, then positioned her on all fours, lined his huge cock head up against the cheating slut wife's very inflamed cunt lips. He started teasing Heather by lightly caressing her pussy lips and her clit with a soft swollen mushroom head. Its effects were immediate!

Heather started moaning with desperate need! "Ooohh noooo...please don't tease me...give it to me!"

"Now tell me what I want to hear how I want to hear it or you will never get this cock again!" Paul, his wife's new lover demanded.

Heather's eyes went wide in panic at that thought.

Jimmy listened closely.

"Okay I'll say it. I let you fuck me, no I beg you to fuck me in my marital bed because ever since you first fucked me with that 10 inch fat cock, I can't get enough. You've shown me what a slut I am and now I can't stop." The young cheating wife yelled on the verge of tears.

Jimmy thought, "she just said that so it must be something else!"

But her answer was incomplete.

"Why else? Why do you need my big fat cock?" Paul would not let up.

Heather knew he was not going to continue until she said the words he wanted her to say. The same words he made her say that first time he fucked her to six orgasms in three hours.

"I need your big fat cock because I'm a slut and my husband's cock is too small. I love him to death and thought he was enough for me but you showed me how wrong I was. Now when Jimmy fucks me I have to fake orgasms because you stretched me out so much I can't feel my husband's cock anymore." she admitted with reluctance.

And with that a 10 inch cock was forcefully stuffed back into his cheating wife's cunt.

"OOOH! FUCK! That's what I need, baby. Give me that cock. I...NEED...THAT...COCK!!!" Heather, already gotten over being forced to say those things about her loving husband, screamed loud enough for unborn children to hear.

"OOOOHH FUUUCCKKK! YES...YESSSSS...FUCK ME HARDER...YES FUCK YOUR SLUT LIKE THE NASTY WHORE THAT I'VE BECOME!"

That's when Paul was heard yelling, "What the fuck Heather?"

Jimmy's cheating wife just squirted girlcum all over Paul's chest and midsection.

"I'm sorry Paul! I guess you made me squirt again. I couldn't control it." Heather apologized out of breath.

But as he continued fucking his employee he said "Oh yes one more thing, from now on you don't fuck him anymore." Paul proclaimed while pounding his very convincing cock in the desperate slut wife!

"Tell him you have a headache or something but don't fuck him. This pussy is mine. If I even think you're fucking him, I'll stop giving you this fat cock and I'll make sure your cucky husband finds out all about your slutty activities!"

"Ok, okay...I'll won't fuck my husband anymore!... This is going to ruin my marriage!"

"Just remember I've got lots of evidence of you fucking lots of guys so do as you're told"! And with that Paul continued his assault on Heather's abused married pussy.

Jimmy hearing that last part realized then that this was more than an affair, this was also blackmail, that makes Heather partially a victim. Paul had evidence of her fucking other guys. Jimmy wasn't stupid he realized Paul must have been making her fuck...what his friends, his employees...no.

Then the epiphany hit him like a ton of bricks. He was making Heather service clients to ensure a contract or merger.

Jimmy realized he was up against real twisted evil, he needed to protect himself. He needed evidence of his own.

But the evidence he needed was on the other side of the bedroom door. Taking his phone out Jimmy nudged the door open a crack so he could take pics of his cheating slut wife. He then retreated back out the way he came in, to the sounds of his wife taking a pounding.

Once back in his vehicle Jimmy drove to a local motel, got a room and a bottle and looked at the pics of his cheating slut wife with her married pussy stretched to the limit by her boss's thick veiny cock.

"I don't get it. If she felt I wasn't pleasing her...that I was too small for her, then why not say something? I thought we were good in that department." Jimmy contemplated.

"We have sex 3 or 4 times a week. She cums every time, at least I thought she did. I know I'm not very big just average but I use every tool I've got, fingers, mouth, toys you name it I've tried it." Jimmy thought in defense of his manhood.

Didn't stop her from finding another bigger cock to satisfy her cheating married cunt."

Jimmy opened the vodka he bought but couldn't find a cup. While looking through empty draws for something to drink out of, Jimmy came across a nudie mag left by the previous occupants.

"Just what I need more sluts." He thought but still leafed through till he reached the back of the magazine where the advertising was.

One particular ad caught his eye.

"I WISH I WAS TALLER.

I WISH I WAS SHORTER

I WISH MY BREAST WERE BIGGER

I WISH MY PENIS WAS BIGGER"

"More bullshit"

USING NANOTECHNOLOGY WE NOW HAVE THE ABILITY TO ALTER BODY PARTS INDIVIDUALLY OR AS A WHOLE.

Having a computer science degree, seeing this involved nanites, Jimmy was reading with new found interest.

NO SURGERY REQUIRED. FREE CONSULTATION.

50% OFF FOR VETERANS

That last bit made him sit up and reread the ad.

"Nanotechnology has been around for just a few years. Mostly used in the removal of a tumor or delivering much needed meds right to the affected area. But altering one's appearance is new to me." Jimmy pondered.

"Alan Landry Clinic."

Jimmy was not the type to resort to altering himself for vanity reasons but if it could save his marriage, he still loved his wife.

Looking up the clinic online Jimmy found the website and made an appointment for tomorrow. It was now 8pm and Heather would be expecting him home soon. If he was going to keep up appearances and not let on that he knows she has been cheating, he was going to have to stay out and not go home yet. So he called and told his wife that he was too drunk to drive so he was sleeping at his friend's house and would go straight to work in the morning. He would be home at 6pm tomorrow, said his good nights and hung up.

Deciding he was going to see if this clinic was legit, he poured out the bottle in the sink and turned in early!

The Clinic

Dr. Alan Landry looked up as his nurse/assistant entered his office with a fresh cup of coffee. He took the coffee and the time to study his latest creation, "Nurse Bambi".

Her real name is Carla Jones and she came to him begging that he make her into a "fuck doll". He did just that. Back then Carla was a plain looking woman. Shoulder length brown hair "A" cup breast, a nonexistent ass and legs that would disappoint a cannibal.

This was no longer the case. He gave her an injection of 500 nanites with the instructions to multiply and begin the programmed improvements.

An hour later (which is a lot faster than in the early days of the clinic when it would take 6 hours) Carla was ready for her close up!

Gone were the skinny legs replaced by thick dancer's legs that flared out at the hips and ass only to cut back in again at her sexy narrow waist, again only to flare one last glorious time at her brand new EE cup breast. The perfect hourglass figure! And on a 5'2" women with a nurse's uniform on, she looked pornographic! Even her face showed major improvements. Gone were the unkissable thin lips, in its place were plump, juicy dick pillows!

Her hair, which was flat, brown and frizzy, was now wavy golden locks that fell past her delicate shoulders. She was literally a wet dream!

And now she was his personal assistant/ nurse/cock sleeve/ fuck toy...pet!

"Sir, your 10 o'clock is in the waiting room, a...Mr. James Dalton." Nurse Bambi exclaimed in as sexy a voice as she could muster! Bringing him back to the present, he asked her to bring in the new patient.

Jimmy was ushered in to see the doctor and couldn't help but notice that the nurse must have been a client as well. She was "enhanced" to perfection!

Her tits were high and firm for their size. Nipples seem to be permanently erect. Though the exposed cleavage jiggled nicely as she walked. I don't know about before but now she possessed a peach of an ass. It too, road high and tight. And last but not least was lips that can suck start B52 bomber.

Jimmy was quite impressed with how pornographic she looked but giving a women some curves is not new. Now giving a guy born with a small to average cock a much longer, thicker, longer lasting erection...well that would be impressive!

"Please have a seat Mr. Dalton. Nurse, that will be all." Said the doctor as the nurse turned to leave she leaned over without bending her knees and whispered hotly in Jimmy's ear. "The doctor is going to make your cock...better. Cum see me when he's done!" The sexy nurse half moaned half hissed.

Jimmy was squirming in his seat trying to adjust his 6 hard inches.

"So before we get into how it works and what's the process, I must give this little speech beforehand." The doctor was standing now behind his desk looking down at Jimmy and began.

"If you are thinking about using your newly enhanced cock to enact some kind of revenge against all those bitches that ignored you in high school, or if you think it's going to give you animal magnetism, you'd be wrong! In fact, you are still going to have to be someone the woman wants to sleep with. But once you get them to bed, you will have the...equipment to give them a fucking they won't soon forget! What I'm saying is not every woman wants a huge cock. For some it's about girth and anything over 7 inch long is too much. For another woman it might be her pussy desires a curved cock to tap her "G" spot or big mushroom head to bang up against her cervix. Either way no one cock can do it all...until now!"

The doctor paused here and studied Jimmy as he contemplated all that the doctor said.

Jimmy was thinking about what the doctor said about not using his cock for evil and decided not to tell the doctor about his cheating wife fucking her boss in their marital bed. Jimmy had every intention to get some payback!

So he improvised a very believable story.

"Doc, what I'm about to tell you is embarrassing so please bear with me. About three months ago I thought it would spice up our sex life if we watched some porn together. You know to inspire. Well it worked, our sex life got interesting. We started role playing and Heather really got into it. Then one day Heather pulled out a video her friend lent her. It was of a housewife getting fucked by a big dicked handyman. The guy was packing an 11 inch cock. And the sounds coming from the female were having an obvious effect on my wife. She got flushed and for the first time had nothing to say.

Until she moaned "It's so big" that's it that's all she said as I watched her right hand come up to her left breast to fondle herself. I reached for her other breast which alerted her to my presents. She was so caught up in the video she had forgotten all about me. It was clear from her face and reaction that she was initially put off by my interruption, until she snapped out of her fantasy and realized she might have fucked up a bit. To cover her mistake she pounced on me and screamed for me to fuck her right then and there. Straddling my lap, her naked very wet pussy was grinding up against my very hard cock. She was a wild woman. Kissing me with lots of tongue, she was the aggressor. Moving up a bit she lined my cock up to her gushing cunt and impaled herself in one go. I thought she hurt herself. I heard a small whimper but what she said next made me realize how wrong I was.