Enhanced Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More god damn it, more" so she adjusted her angle to try and get more cock. But there was no more to give. In desperation I flipped her on to her back and started pounding her for all I was worth. But the pace and all that I witnessed pushed me over the edge and I came before Heather. She was visibly angry even though she said otherwise.

After that night I caught her using what appeared to be a new 12 inch dildo on herself saying she was just curious and being jealous of an object is childish. So here I am trying to save my marriage." Jimmy ended his tale looking out the window in thought. He knew it was a good story, maybe something he read on Literotica.com.

Dr Alan Landry was nodding his head and spoke.

"Okay. We can help you. We'll inject 500 nanites into your bloodstream and in about an hour their numbers would shoot up to 50,000. At this point you'll have the ability to increase size, sperm count, load size and stamina! Watch this short video on nanite capabilities so you understand how it all works.

The doctor put the cd in the player and the video began showing a man in his mid 30s standing naked in this very office. His flaccid penis was a mere 3 inches, erect. In the video you could hear the doctor telling the patient to imagine a 8 inch penis covered in thick veins. And keep focused until the tingling stops.

The man had his eyes closed concentrating. After a few seconds his penis started growing in length and girth. In a total of 40 seconds his penis was hard as stone and jutting from his crotch like a tree limb. There were around 5 or six more examples all proving the procedure works.

"The best part is that no surgery is required. When you leave here today go home and practice sizing up and down. By the time your wife gets home from work, you'll be able to size up or down without your wife realizing what you're doing!" Dr. Landry explained.

Jimmy absorbed all that was said and shown. He was thinking about all he could accomplish with the new equipment. First and foremost, he was going to win back his wife. Things would be different this time, he would be calling the shots in and out the bedroom from now on! Second was payback on Paul Samuels. I think I'll have to pay Mrs. Samuels a visit, her and her two daughters!

"You say we can do this procedure today and I'll be able to "perform" tonight? Jimmy asked just to be sure.

"As soon as the procedure is done you'll be able to "perform", as you so eloquently put it, immediately." The doctor explained.

Jimmy hesitated for about 15 seconds and then said "Okay doc, I'm in."

Dr Landry went to a locked cabinet and removed a vile with what appeared to be a bright green syrupy substance. If you looked closer you could see something sparkling in the liquid. "That must be the nanites." Jimmy thought.

Jimmy found it all fascinating. Having a computer science degree and working in this field both in the military and civilian life meant that he grasped more of what the doctor was saying than the doctor realized.

At the moment Dr. Landry was explaining how once injected the nanites would begin looking for "junk matter" like cholesterol or nitrates or even cancer cells. Anything the nanites recognize as waste or harmful to the body, it breaks down the matter and the material is repurposed into more nanites. When more material is needed, food intake works just as well.

Please roll up your sleeve Mr. Dalton. Once I inject you with the formula, you'll feel tingling throughout your body randomly for the next hour or so. Then you'll feel more energetic and mentally focused. The nanites are pre programmed to fine tune your body and mind. Then all you have to do is call up the nanites with your mind and tell them what you want to alter.

At this point the doctor paused, looked Jimmy in the eye and asked "are you ready to begin a new life?"

This was it. Was this all necessary? If he wanted his wife back and the chance to get some payback on her boss, then yes this was more than necessary! Jimmy simply said "yes please."

As the doctor was administering the formula, Jimmy watched in fascination as 500 microscopic robotic computers entered his blood stream. The area around the injection was warming up and tingling. After a minute that tingling was traveling, first up his arm then throughout his body. One of the first things to happen is his vision and hearing improved. About 40 minutes in, the tingling stopped completely and he started to feel hungry, very hungry.

Anticipating this the doctor handed Jimmy a power bar and said, "if you want more there's plenty". Jimmy finished before the doctor finished his sentence and started eating a second bar.

At the one hour mark a bell chimed letting the doctor and Jimmy know the nanites were ready for use.

"Okay Jimmy, moment of truth, remove your pants and underwear please. Now you'll notice you're erect right now. This is now your normal state, your "default" setting so to say. When you don't want to be hard just will it away. In order to do this you must first establish a link with the nanites. I want you to think of the nanites in your body. When you do, they will become "aware" and will set up a more permanent link between them and you."

Once Jimmy began concentrating on his nanites, he felt an immediate boost of information coming from his own thoughts! It was a lot like what talking to yourself must be like if you got actual answers back.

NANITES:

We answer to the one.....

Awaiting instructions, setting up a communication link that is more efficient....

waiting....waiting....wai...done!

Jimmy heard the nanites in his body in a voice he recognized from his childhood. And then he remembered...It was his first grade teacher Miss Brady.

'The nanites must have chosen a voice I have nothing but trust for!' Jimmy thought.

'Yes that is what WE did, do you concur with this choice?' Replied the 'WE' having heard Jimmy's previous thought.

'So do I call you Miss Brady or WE?' asked in silence.

'Either or neither or whatever designation you deem fit. You are the ONE....THE SOURCE. Do WE have permission to upload the nanite user manual into your stored memory?'

Jimmy raised an eyebrow upon hearing this. 'What else could be uploaded? Question for later.'

'I think we'll keep your original name "WE" and yes, upload now!'

Once done Jimmy understood everything there was to know about HIS nanites and was ready for a test drive.

'Okay WE, I would like my cock to grow to 10 inches long and 3 inches thick' Jimmy communicated.

Jimmy's 7 inch cock first got hard and then started growing in length and in girth. When it reached the desired proportions, it stopped growing but instead started pulsating like it was alive. Like as if it was showing off. And why not? It was...no is a very proud looking cock!

Another thing Jimmy noticed was an immediate swell of confidence. He felt like...he was entitled!

At this point Dr. Landry spoke up. "That's called 'Big Dick' energy. You'll have the confidence and swagger of an alpha male. But your personality is not going to change. If you're a nice guy you'll remain a nice guy. Just with exceptional equipment!

Also you might have noticed when you increased the size of your cock, it ended up looking exactly like your 7 inch cock only bigger. That's because you probably ordered the nanites to "make my cock bigger" so they followed your instructions to the letter.

But had you thought of an image of a huge cock you might have seen watching porn, then your cock would morph into that exact cock. What you need to do is go home and practice for a bit before you try it on your wife. I'll have my nurse set you up with a follow-up appointment next month.

And with that the doctor called in his nurse.

"Nurse, take young Jimmy here to the outer office and make him an appointment for next month."

"As for you young man, have fun!" The doctor said before returning to his office.

At this point nurse "Bambi" had Jimmy take a seat on the couch in the outer office. After which she sat next to him, her hand immediately went to Jimmy's leg. She looked into Jimmy's eyes and said. "I know there's more to the story than what you told the doctor! I'm not gonna say anything, I'm just curious. Why did you really get the procedure?" She asked a red faced Jimmy. Realizing he was busted he thought, 'it might be good to unload all this baggage'!

"I caught my wife fucking her boss in our marital bed. She had her back to the door so couldn't see me on the other side. I watched her riding her bosses huge cock while he made her say hurtful things about me and how I have a little dick and how the pussy now belongs to him not me!

I have to win her back! And he must pay for doing this to us." Once he started it all came tumbling out. Words and tears!

Nurse Bambi looked at Jimmy with a mix of sympathy and concern.

"Okay! Your wife thinks she's in love with his cock size but it's his attitude and confidence that she's attracted to" She paused to let what her words sink in then went on.

A man doesn't need a huge cock to satisfy a woman, but it helps. He needs to take control unapologetically. It's a head game. For most women sexual stimulation begins in the mind. Show her a confident, in control, you. A you that doesn't take no for an answer! The next time she makes you angry, put her over your knee and lay into her! As a submissive, she will probably get turned on from the punishment but don't let her cum, at least not yet!

At first she is going to try to fight you on it but don't cave! If she is submitting to her boss then she's a submissive! Which means she wants to be controlled.

You think you know your wife and that she is a strong woman that would never allow herself to be so treated! And yet she fell for her boss's bullshit. And look what she was and is willing to do for him!" Bambi stopped talking to study Jimmy's face. The look told her that he was seriously contemplating everything the sexy nurse said!

Jimmy thought that what he heard made sense but he still couldn't understand why his wife went on and on about dick size!

"So if what you say is true then why did she say that "You stretched me out to the point that I can't feel my husband's small cock anymore. You made me a slut for big cocks!"? Jimmy asked expectantly.

Nurse Bambi felt Jimmy's hurt even though he was trying to be brave. With her right hand softly stroking his left cheek, she said "I'm only guessing here but I'm willing to bet that's something he has been making her repeat over and over to weaken her resolve. It also gets him off!

Remember the only reason a submissive was taken from another man is because that other man never "TOOK" her himself. She was ripe for the picking.

Go home and reclaim your wife with love, understanding and confidence, always with confidence!"

This made Jimmy remember another little thing he heard. "He also made her swear not to have sex with me anymore. How do I get past that?

With a huge smile that threatened to become a laugh, the slutty nurse said "Do you know how hard that would be to enforce in a normal situation, let alone now that you have a 'bionic cock'?

She is going to use whatever worked in the past, 'I have a headache', 'I have a big day at work tomorrow' and the ever popular 'lady problems'. You take out your cock and start stroking it, slap it up against your abdomen for her to hear and I bet she has a sudden change of heart!" Nurse Bambi explained while she slowly stroked Jimmy's new and improved manhood watching it slowly grow in length and girth.

Jimmy was all smiles though more due to the advice about getting past his wife's defenses. He looked into her eyes and saw a trembling lust! This slut nurse was fighting with all her might not to just attack Jimmy's juicy cock.

She took this job for more than just the pay. She was told to make herself available to the patients that showed interest. And it looked by the wet spot forming on Jimmy's pants right where the tip of his still growing cock laid. That tip was now 8 inches from its base.

"Maybe I should give this thing some exercise before I go home!" Jimmy exclaimed. And remembering her advice about moving with confidence, Jimmy reached out and captured one of Nurse Bambi's huge swollen nipples and pulled her in for a kiss. With their lips locked and their tongues dancing, Bambi let out a guttural moan of satisfaction. They enjoyed the kiss, which became a heated duel for a minute or two before Bambi jumped to her feet causing Jimmy to think he did something wrong but the slut nurse dropped to her knees between Jimmy's legs and picked up where she left off rubbing his now ten inch cock through the leg of his pants!

Jimmy watched closely as the bimbo nurse traced the length of his cock with her fingers, gripping it and squeezing lustfully, when she reached the middle and thickest part of his shaft!

Needing to get to Jimmy's beautiful new cock, Nurse Bambi unzipped his jeans and fished out the object of her desire.

She looked up at Jimmy and said now is a good time to start being rough and dominant.

"Take your cock and slap me with it. Let me feel the weight of your cock crashing onto my cheeks!" She instructed with a shiver as her gaze returned once again to the cock towering before her.

Hesitant at first, Jimmy thought of every porn scene in which the big cock male actors would slap their co-stars with their heavy cocks and drew inspiration from the memories.

Grabbing his fat pole by the base, he slapped the sluts face on the right with the underside of his heavy meat. Pre cum splashed across the whores face with each blow. Until Jimmy had enough and moved his lemon sized cock head to her lips and smeared his juices like lip gloss across the sexy nurses dick pillows before shoving in 6 of his 10 inches in one thrust.

The slutty nurse swallowed Jimmy's cock log feeling her own throat expand from the stretching do to his girth.

Reaching down between his legs Jimmy wrapped his hand around the sluts throat so he could feel his swollen head pass in and out of her esophagus.

"You really are just a cock sleeve! Aren't you?" Jimmy boldly claimed. Though he did wonder where that came from. In the past he would have thought this but to actually say it out loud...not likely.

Must be the nanites, doc called it big dick energy.

Nurse Bambi took no offense, on the contrary, she looked up at Jimmy while continuing to throat his cock and shuttered. The slut then turned up the heat by swallowing the remainder of Jimmy's 10 inches.

Jimmy could feel the talented throat muscles working a huge cum load from him but Jimmy's new found stamina had him holding out.

Realizing Jimmy was not going to cum from just a blowjob regardless how skilled she was, our sexy nurse tried a different approach. She stood up and unzipped the front of her uniform and let it drop to the floor.

Standing there in a sheer pink bra, panties, stockings and garters. Through the bra one could easily make out how big her areolas and nipples were. Through the panties one could see how wet her cunt was. With the panties pasted to her gushing sex her outer lips and swollen clitoris could be seen with no obstruction. It was the juices running down her inner thighs that truly spoke her need.

Jimmy felt his lust rising and lunged forward at the half naked nurse. Grabbing her by her long golden locks, he dragged her to the leather office chair and folded her over the back with her palms flat on the seat forcing her to get on her toes.

Feeling his cock throbbing Jimmy ripped off the drenched panties in one hard yank. This had the unintended effect of pushing the slut over the edge and she came without ever once touching her very wet pussy.

"NNNGGGG...FFFUUUUCCKK! C..CU.. CUMMMMMNNN!" At which girlcum squirted out from between her spread open legs.

With his left hand on Bambis middle back, he held his new weapon and pointed the prominent head at her swollen outer lips only to tease her further by sliding his cock under her so the top side of his 10 inch shaft was grazing her inflamed clitoris.

Back and forth till the bent over slut was begging him to fuck her.

"Oh god please! No more teasing...just fuck me now! Fuck this cunt like you would a 'Cheating slut wife'! Make me pay for betraying you! Teach me a les..." but before she could finish that thought, Jimmy shoved a very hard 10 inch cock with a 3 inch girth all the way to her cervix with two inches still outside her dripping cunt. Her wet pussy made entry in one stroke possible and pleasurable.

The slut was moaning loud enough for the good doctor to hear in his office. He smiled knowing the nanites were working as expected.

Jimmy, having given his pet a chance to adjust to his girth, ordered the nanites to expand his cock a half inch.

He immediately felt the familiar sensation in his mighty cock.

Bambi slut felt something too, a stretching she hasn't experienced since the last male enhanced patient broke in his new cock two months ago. There was some pain but the pleasure of having her cunt stuffed to capacity was out weighing the pain. And in combination, pain and pleasure brought Nurse Bambi to another squirting orgasm.

"FFFFUUUUCCKKK MEEEE! I'M CUMMING ON YOUR IMPOSSIBLY FAT COCK! IT'S TEARING ME IN TWO! NNNGGGGHH MORE! FUCK ME NOW PLEASE!" She begged, having been patient enough.

Jimmy decided he was ready as well and began a series of slow pull outs and swift penetrations. It wasn't long before Jimmy had his nurse cumming continuously. 5 Minutes in and she was babbling incoherently.

"I'm open...so open. They're gonna be able to see inside me...soooo open! Cock juice, cock...cock...OOOHH I...CUMMM...AGAIN!" And with that last orgasm she passed out cold.

Jimmy stopped pounding her tortured cunt long enough to grab her waist and hold her from slipping to the floor. Thinking quickly he commanded the nanites to increase his core strength. In half a second Jimmy felt like he could lift a house.

Picking the unconscious nurse up, he held her in front of him like a 7 pound baby. Since his cock was still in need of relief, he lowered her till his oversized cock head smashed into her swollen and used cunt lips causing the slut to groan in her unconscious state.

Penetrating her inch by inch, she started coming around at about 5 inches. Jimmy still maintained a 3.5 inch girth which tested her pussy walls.

When the nanites picked up on his concern, they alerted him to some facts he needed to know.

WE: WE have detected nanites in this subject's body.

Do not be concerned you might hurt her.

The subject's nanites are programmed to allow her vigina to accommodate...unusual sizes!

In all, her nanites will protect her!

Hearing this he knew he had to test that information so he ordered his nanites to increase length slowly from 10 to 16 inches and his girth from 3.5 to 6 inches. Jimmy's cock was now the size of a 12 year olds leg.

With only half his cock inside the slut nurse's tight cunt, Jimmy thrust his hips forward penetrating her tortured pussy even more until he felt the entrance of her cervix open for him and allowed his huge cock head, now the size of a softball, to pass through.

With her legs wrapped around Jimmy's waist, she clung to his torso while grinding her over stuffed cunt down on his monster cock. She could feel him when he entered her cervix and now his head was threatening to go further. She was blissfully unaware of the communication going on between Jimmy's nanites and her own.

It would seem the Nurse Bambis nanites and Jimmy's nanites decided to not allow any further increase in size and then pasted that information onto the SOURCE.

WE: we highly discourage any further increases in penis size as the subject has reached her capacity.