Enhanced Husband Ch. 04

Story Info
Jimmy gets some more revenge.
5.3k words
4.68
24.4k
33

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sci-fi story with a loving wife twist. This is a fantasy so please do enjoy the premise! Thanks to everyone that voted and everyone that commented. As always all characters are over 18 years of age. And here are the tags.

#slut wife #cheating #nanotechnology #big cock #cuckold #mind control #chastity #forced orgasms #cum #big tits

******************************************

To anybody outside the know, the Dalton residence appeared to be like any other home in that neighborhood. Well manicured lawn, front and back, housewife doing laundry, husband tinkering in his man cave. Except that the housewife in question was wearing a ball gag and across her breast written with permanent marker were the words 'CHEATING WHORE'.

And the husband was 'tinkering' with nanotechnology, specifically the couple of million in his bloodstream.

Jimmy had a list of improvements he made to the nanites abilities but one was proving to be next to impossible. He already figured out how to use the nanites to gain access to any computer simply through contact. He then figured a way to turn anyone into a walking talking baby monitor, seeing what they see, hearing what they hear and knowing their exact geo-location. But this mind control thing had him stumped. Then he had an epiphany and spent the last two days (and nights) working out the details until he was satisfied with the results.

'This is as close to 'Mind Control' as I'm gonna get.' Jimmy realized as he surveyed the data. Not getting anywhere with actual control, Jimmy settled for a form of 'subliminal suggestion'. He could give the subject a subtle push by having the nanites 'whisper' to them. Or...He could have the nanites deliver a nightly message during rem sleep when the subconscious was most pliable. The whispering would of course be accompanied by direct stimulation of certain erogenous zones.

'I need to test this 'whisper' out and I've got just the person in mind. But first I need to make sure a certain someone doesn't interrupt my experiment.'

Jimmy concentrated on the nanites Heather transferred to Paul and once he had a solid connection, he gave them instructions.

'Now it's time to take from Paul what he had taken from me!'

******************************************

Gwen and Paul Samuels met back in their freshman year of college. He was working on a business degree, she a law degree.

At first she showed no interest in the cocky frat boy. Whenever their social circles collided, he would politely pursue Gwen even when he himself was being pursued. Gwen was finding it harder and harder to keep turning him down.

Paul, meanwhile, was only interested in one thing, her family. You see, Gwen Simmons came from old money. You can go back 8 generations and not find a Simmons that didn't have wealth. With strong roots in the business world, Paul knew Gwen was the girl for him.

With Paul being so persistent, even her friends were encouraging her to give him a chance. Eventually Gwen capitulated and they started dating. It wasn't long before they were considered a power couple. Every guy wanted to be Paul or at least have Gwen and every female wanted to be Gwen...or at least have Paul.

After dating for a year, Paul let her know his intentions. So upon graduation he proposed and 6 months later they were married. One year later Gwen was pregnant with their first child and pregnant again two years after that, both girls.

The first child they named Jemma after Paul's grandmother. The second girl was named Lexington, after Gwen's favorite aunt, though everyone took to calling her Lexi. Today the girls were 18 and 20 years old and both in university.

When Gwen gave birth to her second child she took a long hard look in the mirror and didn't like what she saw. She was at least 30 lbs overweight and her once perky breasts were no longer perky. Deciding to lose the weight and get back in shape, Gwen started running in the morning and added light weight lifting 3 months later.

To date she was a total smoke show. At 5'4" she was considered petite though her breasts, double D, were anything but.

***********************************

Heather was just taking the last load out of the dryer when Jimmy slapped her ass from behind. Her scream was stifled by the ball gag in her mouth which is why he made her wear it. He intended to spank her regularly and most times without warning. Jimmy suspected the neighbors might have heard the first few times he chastised her sweet little rear end, it's a learning curve.

"Pay attention slut! I'm going over to Paul's house to fuck Gwen and make her MY slut. Hold down the fort, get dressed, go outside and mow the lawn, front and back. Do you understand?" Jimmy announced before removing her ball gag and walking out the door.

Heather knew this was what she could expect for at least 12 months. She accepted her fate because she desperately wanted to earn her husband's love back. Besides, all this humiliation and chastisement kept her pussy soaked. She could feel herself leaking from behind the chastity belt as it trickled down her legs reminding her of what she was.

'Oh god! He's going to fuck Gwen! This is all my fault but now Gwen is going to be dragged into my mess!' Heather worried.

'What if he likes fucking her more than me? She's so beautiful and fucking rich. I'm pretty sure she owns the majority of Paul's business and has an obscene amount of money.' But as she imagined all the possible ways she could lose her husband, Heather was unaware that she was humping the dresser desperately trying to get some stimulation on her imprisoned clitoris. Images of Jimmy fucking Gwen right here in the Dalton bedroom, while Heather was forced to watch danced in her head. And then she realized. 'Jimmy is going to cuckold me worse than I did him!' And it was this thought that almost made her cum. What she didn't know was that the nanites in her body were keeping her erogenous zones numb, essentially making orgasms impossible. And yet she continued to hump the dresser.

"FUUUCCKK! This fucking sucks! I need to cum sooo bad!" She cried in frustration.

***********************************

Gwen Samuels just finished pulling out the pot roast from the oven. Earlier she put the finishing touches on the roasted potatoes and the asparagus. This was her husband Paul Samuels favorite meal. Her mother had taught her that the way to a man's heart was through his stomach and for the most part that was true but Gwen has come to realize that with Paul it was through his penis. So tonight she was taking a two pronged approach.

First she would feed him his favorite meal and then when he is sitting in the living room with his after dinner drink, she would strip down to the sexy lingerie she had on under her day clothes and seduce him. She normally never had to go to such lengths to get her husband's interest but ever since he came home last week from work with what looked like a tear streaked face and locked himself in his office, he didn't seem himself.

Paul and Gwen have been happily married for 20 years and had a very healthy sex life. Sure they weren't going at it like when they were newlyweds but they still managed to fuck like rabbits 4 or 5 times a week.

Gwen knew her husband was an alpha male and like all alpha males had a wandering cock but at the very least, Paul was discrete.

Plus no matter which intern he was currently fucking, Paul would always come home to her with a huge sexual appetite, one she was always ready to satisfy. But something really bad must have happened last week. At first she thought he had his heart broken by one of his many conquests. But Paul did not get emotional about his sluts. They were nothing to him but temporary distractions. He knows not to bring that shit home and to always remember, Gwen was not one of those sluts. So what could be so bad that it would bring a man like Paul to tears?

Looking at the clock, the 42 year-old housewife saw that it was only six-o-clock which meant that her husband would be walking in the door in an hour, give or take. If he was going to be late and that happens more times than not, he would have called by now to let her know.

Their two daughters, Lexi and Jemma, had informed their mother they were going out to eat with some 'friends', which was code for boys, and wouldn't be home until late.

Once she was satisfied with how the roast looked she placed the food back in the already cooling oven to hold.

'I think I can have a well deserved drink before Paul gets home.' The sexy homemaker thought. She poured herself a martini, only her second of the day, and was about to take a seat when the doorbell announced a caller.

'Now who the hell would be rude enough to visit at dinner time?' She asked herself as she made her way to the front door. Looking through the peephole she saw Jimmy Dalton, the husband of Heather Dalton, who was Paul's secretary or something.

"Jimmy, what a pleasant surprise. Please come in. Can I get you a drink? I just made a pitcher of martinis, would you like one?" Gwen asked ushering him in. Even though she was slightly upset at the timing of the visit, she saw no reason to be anything less than hospitable.

"Thank you, I think I will have that drink." Jimmy graciously accepted while reaching his hand out to greet Gwen properly.

Accepting his hand, Gwen felt what she thought was static electricity shoot between them but was actually about 500 nanites transferring from Jimmy's supply of millions. The nanites made their way to Gwen's erogenous zones, namely her clitoris, nipples and her G-spot and made themselves at home. They were preprogrammed to multiply and await Jimmy's commands.

After the initial shock quickly wore off, Gwen poured Jimmy his drink and they both took up seats on the sofa. Jimmy sat as close to Paul's beautiful wife as he could without making her feel uncomfortable.

Once settled in, Jimmy willed his cock to increase to 10 inches in length and 3 inches in girth but not get hard just so there was a prominent soft bulge that could not be ignored. He then started removing some non-existent lint from his pants leg inches from his crotch. This drew Gwen's attention and he heard her give an audible gasp. Once he was sure she was staring at his enhanced groin, Jimmy commanded the 500 nanites in Gwen to begin a slow stimulation of her nether regions. This earned him another poorly stifled gasp, followed by deeper rapid breathing on Gwen's part.

Jimmy knew there was no need to rush as Paul was going to be late getting home today. Jimmy commanded the nanites to put him to sleep by reducing the blood flow to his brain. He would not sustain any permanent damage but would sleep soundly until Jimmy commanded the nanites to revive him.

Turning his attention to Paul's wife, he started making small talk while he increased stimulation to Gwen's clitoris bringing Gwen to the edge of orgasm but not allowing her to cross over.

The sexy trophy wife was confused as to why she was all of a sudden so turned on. Though if she was to guess she'd say it was the fact that her husband hasn't touched her in about a week. Taking another glance at the fat snake in Jimmy's pants only inflamed her more. She could tell he wasn't even hard...yet.

This time when she looked up, Jimmy was smiling at her knowingly.

Blushing, the horny trophy wife looked away but Jimmy was not going to relent.

"It's okay Gwen, I know you're curious. Would you like to feel it?" He asked before making his cock increase in length so it looked like a snake traveling toward his knee.

The increase did not go unnoticed by the sexy homemaker. She gasped, slowly shaking her head no even as her left hand involuntarily made its way to Jimmy's leg inches below his ever increasing bulge. Once there she didn't bother to remove it, instead met his cock half way by sliding her trembling fingers over his enormous girth. Gwen found herself squeezing his impressive shaft and could feel the throbbing that swelled him even more.

"Oh god! It's...enormous! I always thought my husband was large but this...this is...it's impossible!" Gwen's mind tried to make sense of the situation as she felt a warmth radiate up from her hand to her very wet pussy and moaned.

'I'm so wet! And I'm so fucking horny. That cock...it's so big! I wonder how Heather can fit it inside of her. I wonder if it could fit inside of me.' She wantonly thought before she heard a whispering in her head.

'You want it, you need it, you must feel it in your cunt!' Gwen wondered who was whispering. 'It could give you so much pleasure! Take it out! Take it out now!' She was so tempted but she resisted.

"It's okay Gwen, take it out so you can feel it get hard in your hands. I say hands because you are definitely going to need both of them." Jimmy enticed. He knew this beautiful woman's pussy was only moments from being impaled on his mighty cock.

Gwen was slowly losing the battle. Even as she kept telling herself to run, to get away from this...beast, her other hand betrayed her and reached out to open his pants without removing her other hand from his meat log.

Jimmy helped her along by lifting up so she could pull his pants and briefs down to his knees.

"Oh god! You're still not even hard yet! It's...beautiful! It's...pulsing like a heartbeat!" Gwen stated as she slowly brought herself closer to the object of her fascination without realizing it.

The closer it got to her the more Gwen surrendered to the idea she was going to take this huge cock in her mouth. It scared her and excited her.

'I've never cheated on my husband even though he has been with so many other women.' Gwen thought, hoping this final contemplation of her faithfulness would halt her lips' descent to this strange and impossible manhood between Jimmy's thighs.

But just before she reached her final destination, Jimmy, with a fist full of Gwens' hair, pulled her eye's up to him and commanded. "Beg!"

And then the whispering started again.

"Beg him! You must or he'll take it away! Beg him like a whore and it will please him! Beg him like a slut and he'll feed you his mighty cock! Beg him now!"

"OH GOD PLEASE! I'll suck it good...I'll be good! PLEASE LET ME!" And beg she did.

"It's so fucking thick and the head is almost as big as my fist! Let me be your slut, please! Let me be your good whore! Please!" She repeated as tears fell down to Jimmy's lap.

Jimmy smiled and said "Good slut!" Which brought a sigh of relief from the milf trophy wife just before she took 5 limp inches into her mouth and moaned. "Mmmmnnn"

Gwen could feel the veins that were a road map on his manhood. The pulsing encouraged her to suck and nurse bringing it to fully erect in mere seconds. It must have been 10 inches soft and now it was 12. Still with only 5 inches in her mouth she was gagging as she forced more of it in. She now had 7 inches and it felt bigger than her husband's 10 inch cock fully seated.

"Mmmmmnnn Ggluuck, Mmmmnnn." She was alternating between moaning and gagging.

Jimmy was waiting for this moment, when she would be lost in her sub space and commanded the nanites to make her cum extremely hard when he spoke the words to her.

"Cum for me slut! Cum with my cock in your mouth. Cum for me like a whore knowing you'll never want Paul's cock ever again!" He demanded.

Gwen saw stars as her cunt exploded her juices throughout her crotch. Her panties and skirt were the only reason she didn't douse the living room furniture. Her eyes were wide and wild, looking everywhere for someone or something to save her from this overwhelming pleasure. Never had she cum so hard and expelled so much, it left her weakened. She still had Jimmy's massive cock in her mouth but she wasn't sucking or bobbing her head.

Gwen's eyes settled on Jimmy's and somehow she knew he was right. Not even Paul would be able to compare, to compete or to satisfy. Even if she let her husband of over 20 years have her again, she would just be going through the motions and be wishing it was Jimmy instead. All this and he hasn't even touched her pussy yet.

Still in the midst of her overwhelming orgasm, Gwen slowly slid her stuffed mouth off this phallus from the gods.

"Oh god Jimmy, that was magnificent! I came so hard and you never even touched me! Your cock is so beautiful! It's a masterpiece!" She panted as her two hands worked as one stroking his saliva coated meat log.

Jimmy, still with a fist full of Gwen's blonde hair, pulled her up to straddle him with his huge tower of a cock nestled between them. "Are you ready for me to open you up like never before? I mean it Gwen, your pussy will become a used cunt. I'm going to ruin you for all others. Your pretty little pussy lips are going to become meat curtains! Are...you...ready?"

While Gwen contemplated all the implications of his words, Jimmy put the next phase of his plan in motion.

With the nanites' ability to act as a 'baby monitor', Jimmy also gave them the ability to reverse that action. Now he could make others, that have his nanites in their system, see and hear what he could see and hear.

***********************************

Meanwhile back at the Dalton residence, Heather was just finishing up mowing the backyard when she was floored by a vision of Paul's wife Gwen straddling what she could only assume was her husband's massive cock. With her grinding her soaked cunt lips up and down his shaft.

'Oh god he's going to fuck her and cuck me. Nnnnggnnn. How am I seeing this? And why does that excite me so much? Am I that far gone?' Heather thought while she desperately clawed at the chastity belt that denied her pleasure.

******************************************

At that same moment miles away, nanites woke Paul from his induced sleep to what could only be described as a waking nightmare. His beautiful trophy wife was sitting on some asshole's lap with what had to be a strap on monster cock threatening to impale her tiny pussy. He watched as she ground herself against the fake phallus and professed her undying love for him, begging for him to make her his slut.

"Oh god YES Jimmy, please let me be your little cum slut. You're making me crazy with lust and I'm going out of my mind." Gwen begged.

Paul: 'Jimmy? Is that Heather's husband with Gwen? How can that be? Gwen would never cheat on him even for a bigger cock. And how is it possible that he has a cock that big? Of course, he has a strap on. His cock, according to his cheating slut wife, was only 6 inches. So why is Gwen going crazy for it? Or am I going crazy? It must be a nightmare, that's it I'm still asleep! Or it must be my guilty conscience for turning his wife into my personal whore! But the visions are so...vivid.' Paul's thoughts confused him.

******************************************

Heather meanwhile fell to the ground in her back yard, squeezing her double D's and pulling on her nipples through her tee shirt, all while the old neighbor to the right stared out his bedroom window at the hot slut getting off from...mowing?

******************************************

Paul couldn't trust his eyes to drive so he called a car to come pick him up and take him home. I'll find out one way or another if she's cheating on me. He knew it was hypocritical of him to be angry with her for doing exactly what he was doing with his many sluts but he always felt comfortable knowing he had a loyal wife at home that loved him. It enabled him to fuck around and not fall for any of his conquests. None of those slut compared to his Gwen.

'My Gwen! What have you done? And with him...?' But instead of anger, Paul felt nothing but despair. So he cried and fell to his knees sobbing like a broken hearted teenage girl.

"WHAT IS FUCKING WRONG WITH ME?" He cried out to the heavens.

12