All Comments on 'Enhanced Husband Ch. 04'

by newfield1981

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
P_DoggP_Doggover 1 year ago

Please keep going with this

justme1289justme1289over 1 year ago

I enjoyed your story and would like it to continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is so good that you can’t end it here, there is too much fun and revenge to have with the daughters and to screw over Paul even more. Excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please do continue........

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yea carry it on

SilntbtdedlySilntbtdedlyover 1 year ago

Definitely continue I am totally enjoying this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Carry on

newfield1981newfield1981over 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks everyone for the votes and the encouraging comments! Holidays will keep me busy but after January I'll get immediately back to work on chapter 5. Happy holidays!

Just2KinkyJust2Kinkyover 1 year ago

Love it! More please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jimmy should use the nanites to turn Paul into a good gurl fuck-toy. Then Paula and Gwen can convert their daughters for Jimmy. They can be a happy little harem pod for him to come enjoy, or he and Heather-slut can move in and he can enjoy the hedonistic pleasures of 5 devoted cock-sleeves.

DeLord12804DeLord12804over 1 year ago

You gotta ask? OF COURSE Keep going. You set this crazy loaded thing in motion and it found a downward slope. I wanna see what it crashes into, and just what breaks and how badly.

You're doing great, don't quit now... please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

more

newfield1981newfield1981over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you DeLord12804 I definitely will keep it cuming. So much revenge to be had!

OnesandyshoeOnesandyshoeover 1 year ago

keep going, please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jimmy needs to use the nanites to turn Paul into a good gurl, and then Gwen and Paula can get their daughters ready for Jimmy - the whole family can be a happy little harem-pod of fucktoys for Jimmy to visit whenever he gets the urge. Or, he can move in there, with Heather, and have 5 hot ladies always available for his pleasure.

Maybe one of Gwen's daughters would turn out to make a good mother for Jimmy's future children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please we need more/....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it but keep the daughters out of it, fuck with Paul some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry about the double post comment. Didn't realize it'd sit in the mod queue for days - kept checking, never saw it post, thought maybe it got lost and resubmitted it after a few days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Impregnate the wife too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Keep going 4 some with daughters

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's iffy about the daughters, but I think it a definite threesome with Gwen, Heather and Jimmy, maybe permanently. Since it is going to get worse for Paul. Having Gwen move in with them as part of Heather's punishment, and Heather accepting it. It was either Gwen or finding somewhere else for Heather to live. But Jimmy is not through with Paul either. You know, maybe the daughters should get use to a 10 1/2 X 3 1/2 inch cock. Paul's secretatary should work in nicely when the other four are trying the rest their Pussies and asses. Good story line. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbearover 1 year ago

Daughters are a big YES for me!!! Please keep this story going!!! Loving it so far!!!

laughdruidlaughdruidover 1 year ago

How about Jimmy using his nanites to return heather to the loving wife he married ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jimmy is starting to behave like the asshole Paul. There is the adage that power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Hope Jimmy pulls his head out of his ass even if he can make his ass take it deep.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

while Paul was investing time and charm to get what he wants Jimmy is just a worser, more forcefull jerk. He lost. He only got an doctors payed shot and did'nt take time - instead of, he hastily flaunting it in everybodys face that something unnaturally occures there. He should just slow down - let Paul gradualli come too fast bevor his women. Let him loosing hardness like in older age and so loosing interest from his subdued women because he cant satisfy them anymore or can't play the big dick card anymore. Get to know his wife and win her by charming, being lovely and strict and then do her right - maybe together with his wife to show he is not cheating his wife behind her back. Then add some fun aducation to her daughters. But, be at least s bit better then Paul. Take everything too fast by force was definetly not the right way in my opinion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernewfield1981@newfield1981
10/22/23 Okay folks, No one to blame ch2 is submitted and soon to be published. Enhanced Husband ch 7 coming soon. Enhanced Husband series has gotten some great feedback. but every now and again someone complains that 'Jimmy' is becoming the thing he hates, i.e. a cruel basta...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES