Enhanced Husband Ch. 05

Story Info
Gwen continues humiliating Paul. Jimmy becomes god like.
5.8k words
4.57
18.8k
20

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

#sci-fi #cuckold #incest #nanites #body modification #pain

#big cock #big tits #cum fetish

#black breeding white

Happy New Year everyone. This is the 5th installment of Enhanced Husband. In this chapter there are elements of incest, sissification, loving wifes and many fetishes. But again this is mostly a sci-fi fantasy story. Because there is a revenge element, you might want to read the whole series to find out why there's a revenge element. If you're educated in computer science you might feel the need to say "this couldn't happen" or "it doesn't work that way" and you'd probably be right. This was written by me, a chef by trade. So do try to have fun reading this. And if it got you wet or hard or made you cum or even if it gave you nightmares, please comment and let me know.

It's been 2 months since I fucked Gwen Samuels and cucked her pathetic husband Paul. I left Gwen instructions to not let her husband's dick get anywhere near her and make him eat her pussy every night, especially after girl's night out.

In order to make him compliant, I gave the nanites instructions to stimulate him only when he was submitting to his now dominant hotwife, you know incentive. Orally servicing her made him feel like he had a purpose in life since he was no longer the man of the house.

Eventually he learned to accept that he would only find pleasure when he fully submitted to his extremely desirable hotwife, even more so if he licked her clean after a load of cum was deposited in her by one of her many new lovers. Paul started looking forward to burying his face in Gwen's wet tasty used cunt. It would seem the roles have reversed at the Samuels house hold.

I had her purchase a strap on dildo no less than 8 inches and some lube, with instructions to fuck Paul's virgin ass. The sadistic slut ended up getting a 12" black one since Paul was a closet racist. I knew he would try to refuse her so I had the nanites in his bloodstream begin nightly subliminal suggestions, telling him how good it would feel and that it would make Gwen happy. I even uploaded some gay hypnoporn audio to his nanites which they played on a loop all night slowly converting him to a sissy cock slut. This would always end with Paul having convulsing orgasms, the only orgasms he's had since this all started. Eventually he gave in and begged Gwen to take his anal virginity, which she did while humiliating him verbally.

She told him to get on the bed in the doggie position, it was not lost on him how many times he took Gwen in this very same position, on this very same bed. With his face down in the pillow, per Gwen's instructions, Paul was unable to see his wife enter the bedroom wearing the newly purchased 12" big black dildo dangling from her crotch.

"Paul, I'm going to lube your asscunt so I don't damage it. But it will still hurt, especially if you resist. So relax your bowels. Because this is going to happen, so you might as well enjoy it." Gwen advised as she slipped two greased up fingers into his virgin hole.

Paul felt her enter him and was surprised at how easy they slipped in. What he didn't know was that the nanites had dilated him in preparation. Once Gwen was satisfied he was properly lubed and moaning, she grabbed the big black dildo between her legs and placed the lemon sized head against his puckered sphincter. Wanting to tease him a little first, Gwen rubbed circles around Paul's sensitive anal ring and said, "You're going to be a good girl for me and take every inch of this big black cock! I'm going to make you my cock craving whore! Now beg me to fuck your pussy slut!" She ordered.

When Paul heard his wife inform him that she was going to take him with a big black cock, he was appalled. He came from a racist family and his father would die of heart failure if he could see him on his hands and knees about to get sodomized by a big black dildo. But Paul was now an obedient submissive, so following Gwen's instructions he begged.

"P...please mistress, I've been having dreams about getting fuck just like this and I have to know...I have to know what it feels like to be fucked like a whore! I don't understand what has happened to me and why I'm...changing! All I think about is cock and cum. When I'm down between your legs sucking creampies out of your delicious cunt, I imagine I'm being fucked by a big cock at the same time! So please fuck me hard and ruin my as...I mean ruin my pussy PLEASE!" Paul begged like a whore in heat.

As soon as he finished begging, Gwen popped the large cockhead in and added another 2" inches then waited for him to acclimate. She knew he was ready for more when she felt him pushing back on the fake cock. Gwen grabbed a hold of Paul's hips and started fucking his virgin hole faster and deeper. She soon had him spasming from multiple assgasms causing his little dick to squirt over and over. From that night on pegging became the norm at the Samuels residence. Gwen even had Paul wearing a remote controlled butt plug daily so she could remind him long distance what he was.

Gwen informed me she was taking him shopping for more slut appropriate attire and then to his first gloryhole.

Soon he will be nothing more than a sissy beta boy cruising truck stops for cock and cum.

Even his selfish, gold digging daughters caught on to his diminished position in the home and took advantage of him accordingly.

Gwen told me that her daughter's, Jemma and Lexi, had come home early one night to find Gwen on the couch naked with Paul on his knees between her legs licking her asshole while she called him a weak pathetic excuse of a man. When the two girls looked down between Paul's legs they saw his little penis leaking all over the carpet. The girls heard their mother say how much she wishes I was there fucking her with my huge cock so Paul could see how a real man pleasures a woman. Lexi and Jemma were at first shocked by what they saw and heard but it didn't take long before the daughters had their hands down inside their panties fingering the wet folds of their gushing cunts. Jemma, the older of the two girls, was the first to act and stripped off her clothes, sat next to her mother on the couch and said "Make him do me! Make cuckdaddy lick my holes too!"

Paul looked up and whimpered when he saw his daughters were witness to his humiliation. Gwen, totally lost in her depravity, ordered Paul to eat the dripping pussy of his firstborn.

Paul hesitated to comply, eating his wife's pussy was one thing even if it was full of another man's cum. But eating his daughter was another.

Ever since Jemma turned 18, he's been fighting a war in his head over his dicks reaction to her sexy body.

At 5'3" she was petite with 38DD tits, a slim waistline and dancers thighs. Petite bodies have a way of making nice size tits look obscenely bigger.

But now he was being told...no ordered to suck on her sweet little pussy, something he desperately wanted to do.

Hesitantly he shifted over and surrendered to his fate. Sucking on her clit he soon had Jemma squirming next to her mother. He felt her hands on the back of his head, either to ensure he didn't stop or to apply more pressure. She was very wet and tasted a lot like her mother, sweet yet tangy. Her juices were thick and flowing without end. He wondered, did she cum already?

"Oh fuck yeah cuckdaddy, lick it good! Suck all the juices in my pussy! Daddy, I just got back from seeing my other boyfriend and he fucked me with his huge black cock daddy. He called me all kinds of names like white slut, whore, bitch and nasty cunt. He's been breeding me for a few days now. After he cums and he cums sooo much, I have to elevate my pelvis so his cum doesn't just run out of my gaping pussy. Can you taste him cuckdaddy? Suck it out daddy or I might get pregnant. Do you want me to give you a black grandchild? Oh daddy his dick is so big, do you see how stretched I am? I know you like this cuckdaddy! You're a sissy whore aren't you? I'm gonna use your mouth every day, it will be your job to keep me from getting pregnant, you slut!" Jemma proudly proclaimed.

Paul was discussed but could not stop. He has grown accustomed to eating creampies from his slutwife but this was different. Not only was this his daughter but she just informed him that it was a black man's cum he was sucking down so eagerly. And in the back of his head he heard the whispering, telling him to save his daughter from this unwanted pregnancy, to remove this foul, disgusting, thick and delicious black mans cum that never seemed to stop flowing from his daughter's very used cunt. So he did what any good father would do, he sucked and swallowed.

Not wanting to be left out, Lexi stripped as well and dropped down between her mother's spread legs and mimicked her father, licking and sucking Gwen's tasty cunt.

Gwen watched her youngest daughter as she licked around her hungry pussy, teasing her by not yet touching her cunt. Then when Gwen thought she would go out of her mind with need, Lexi ran her very talented tongue up from the bottom until she found Gwen's engorged clitoris.

"Oh fuck YES! Eat your mommies cunt baby! Eat me so good!" Gwen demanded.

Jemma removed a hand from the back of Paul's head and used it to turn her mother's face towards her. Looking her directly in the eye she said, "You're welcome! I taught her how to properly eat my cunt and she's a very submissive little slut. Go ahead tell her what you like...something nasty maybe."

The implication was not lost on Gwen. So she ordered her youngest daughter, her baby, to eat her asshole.

Slut mommy now watched as her sweet Lexi drop lower so she could get to her mother's asshole and tongue fuck her. There she went straight to work. With no more teasing, the 18 year old daughter was digging in her mother's rectum like she was trying to find her keys, pushing Gwen towards a massive orgasm.

"Oh fuck baby! You make mommy feel so good. You're such a sweet submissive whore eating my dirty hole like that. EAT IT YOU FUCKING WHORE! EAT MY FUCKING ASS YOU SLUT!" Gwen screamed as she had her massive orgasm.

Being ordered to be so depraved had little Lexi moaning in her mother's anal canal, which intensified Gwen's orgasm causing slut mommy to squirt her pleasure all over her daughter's face. This only drove the younger girl to reach between her own legs. Lexis' fingers found her leaking cunt and shoved three then four digits in and worked herself into a frenzy before she eventually was fisting her stretched 18 year old cunt.

"Oh fucking shit! I need a cock! My pussy is so fucking wet! Look mommy, I can fit my whole hand in my cunt. I NEED A FUCKING COCK!" The petite little slut screamed.

Gwen rose from the couch and ordered Lexi to take her place but on her knees and draped over the back.

"Don't move my little slut! I'll be right back." Gwen warned before she trotted off to the master bedroom.

When she returned it was with a 12 inch black dildo strapped to her pelvis that bobbed and waved with every step she took. The way it glistened in the light you could tell she took the time to lube the enormous phallus.

Jemmas' eyes went wide when she saw what her mother went to retrieve and now wore proudly.

"You have got to let me borrow that one day! And what have you and daddy been getting into? I always assumed you guys were vanilla ice cream. Cuckdaddy, has mommy been ass raping you like a slutty little whore? He-he-he!" Jemma antagonized her father.

Gwen meanwhile approached her youngest daughter from the rear and placed her right hand on the small of her back which produced the desired results. Lexi immediately arched her lower back like a seasoned whore, presenting her two inviting holes to her mother.

"Choices, choices, choices, which one do I fuck first?" Gwen asked rhetorically.

"My pussy! Please fuck my pussy mommy. I'm still an anal virgin. I'm saving it for someone special!" Lexi informed her horny mother.

"That's so sweet, honey! I think I have just the man for the job. He's my lover, my master and he completely owns me. He so easily took me from your pathetic father in less than an hour. But we'll talk about that another time." Gwen announced.

Placing the huge fake cock at the entrance to her daughter's gushing wet cunt, Gwen forced her way into the little sluts' recently fisted hole so penetration was a lot easier than she expected. When Gwen saw her daughter had half of the 12 inch dildo embedded in her 18 year old cunt, she paused so Lexi could acclimate. After a few moments and a whole lot of moaning, slut mommy began fucking her little girl in earnest, turning moans into squeals.

"Nnnggghh! Oh god! Oh god! That's so deep! FUCK YES! Fuck me mommy! Use me good!" Lexi begged.

"God I wish I had a cock for real so I could feel what I'm doing to your insides! You look so delicious taking this so deep inside you. Are you going to cum for me slut? Are you going cum all over this big black cock? I'm going to turn you into a black cock whore just like your sister. Fuck! I think I love fucking you as much as I love to fuck your pathetic father." Gwen proclaimed.

Having heard this all play out as he serviced his first born, Paul realized any thought of things going back to normal was a pipe dream. His thoughts were interrupted by all the women in his life simultaneously achieving orgasm. Jemma squirted directly into his mouth, which he promptly swallowed thinking how long from now will he be drinking cum directly from one the girl's lover's cock?

Gwen came the moment she heard Lexi cum on her fake black cock. Everyone but Paul smiled happily when Gwen said "everyone upstairs to the master bedroom, we're not done yet!

From that night on, Paul was the willing mouth slave to the three women of the house which meant he had 6 holes to service with his tongue and lips.

Telling me the story got Gwen worked up and she begged me to come over and fuck her again and that she was my cock slut and would do anything I asked of her.

'Soon my filthy whore, you and your daughters will be mine to have every night! For now just keep humiliating hubby.

Meanwhile I was back at work with the nanites, improving them. I wanted to be able to increase muscle mass and reduce body fat but I didn't want to cause any damage to myself so I came up with a really clever plan. I uploaded every medical reference book I could find into the nanites, essentially making them my own personal physicians? They now monitored my health 24/7. If my blood pressure or my cholesterol got too high, they would take measures to bring them back to acceptable levels. I have no doubt that my life expectancy increased dramatically.

With their new knowledge of human anatomy, they informed me they could take material from my body fat and convert it into the building blocks that made up muscle tissue, distributing proteins directly to where they were needed most and that went for all nutrients that I consumed when eating. I guess I really am what I eat. Between the nanites upgrade and the body augmentation, the whole process took about 24 hours.

I was still only 5'11" but I went from 150 lbs to 180 lbs of toned muscle. I almost didn't recognize myself in the mirror. My chest was more pronounced, my abs were ripped and my shoulders looked like they could carry the world. Even my receding hairline was a thing of the past. Heather could barely keep her hands off of me even when I threatened to punish her, which didn't deter her because she was slowly becoming a painslut. She was cuming the hardest when I was forced to apply some corporal punishment into the mix.

After giving it some thought I realized that the best way to punish my slut wife was through orgasm denial. The first time I implemented that form of punishment Heather thought she was in for a treat. I told her to get on all fours in the bedroom and she flew up the stairs ripping clothes off along the way. I myself took my time going up there but by the time I arrived, I had already commanded her nanites to block all erogenous sensations, only allowing her to get extremely wet. I would still be able to enjoy her juicy cunt even if she was left extremely frustrated. I fucked her for an hour before I filled her womb up with my potent hot cum but she found no pleasure in any of it. I made sure she knew that I was the reason she could not cum and that this would be her form of punishment from now on. She was not happy...but I was.

I saw how having the ability to make my cock as large as I wanted, combined with my new physique, was slowly turning me into an arrogant asshole. I made a promise to myself never to forget who I really was and to maintain my military bearing.

Although I felt I was making great progress with the nanites, I've come to realize that I needed a more powerful computer if I really wanted to accomplish all my goals. I was going to need money and lots of it! I had already planned on relinquishing Paul of all his wealth but after finding out that his money was really Gwen's money, I decided against taking money from someone that never did me harm. So instead I just had him sell me all his favorite toys for a dollar each which I then turned around and sold for a tidy sum. But I needed more money, much more.

So I asked myself, if not the Samuels wealth then who's? When I remembered that Heather became Paul's corporate whore, allowing potential clients to use her just to gain favor for his company, I decided to go after those other businessmen and their money. So I had my slut wife make me a list of the businesses they worked for or even owned so I could go after their funds instead.

The list she wrote out was disappointingly long, as it only reminded me what a fucking whore she turned out to be. But on the other hand it gave me many options. I didn't want to spend too much time on this because I was eager to get back to work on the nanites upgrades. I picked two of the highest valued companies according to 'Forbes', one's that had so much money I could easily siphon funds without them knowing what hit them. And since the nanites leave no trace I could keep tapping them for more funds in the future. So I kept nanites in each of their bloodstream, reporting any changes to procedure and passwords.

The first company was a securities firm that oversaw wealth in the billions. I realized this couldn't be accomplished by simple hacking since their security was too tight. I would need my nanites to gain access to their server's mainframe and only a few people were high enough on the totem pole to have that kind of access, the CFO was one of them. My plan was to have Paul offer the CFO, Brian Crawford, another night with my slut wife. When they got together a few thousand nanites will transfer from Heather to Brian which he in turn will unwittingly deliver half of the nanites to the server's mainframe. Once there the nanites start skimming no more than one percent from every wire transfer, which is a lot of money when the smallest transfers were in the millions. Brian will also start experiencing the same sexual inadequacies as Paul, decreased testosterone, increased estrogen and zero sperm production.

The day before Heather was to go to him, I sat her down and explained that I needed her to hesitantly submit to Brian and not let on that she was an eager slut.

"I've read this guy's file, he likes to make women do things they hate doing. If he thinks you like it he won't want to fuck you. But if you at first beg him not to make you do it and then after a moment he sees you coming around, he'll think he's made you discover something about yourself and take credit for it."

Heather looked like she wanted to say something but was hesitant. So I told her to tell me what was on her mind.

"I remember this guy and he's a very bad man. In fact Paul made sure he was in the room when Brian fucked me. Whenever he got carried away, Paul would admonish him saying 'Don't damage the goods! No one wants a bruised up whore.' I'm afraid he'll get to do all the things he was denied the last time." Heather said, genuinely afraid.

12