Enhanced Husband Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew the nanites would make her body more resilient and resistant to permanent damage. Broken bones and bruised skin would heal in mere moments. But I didn't want to reveal what nanites were or that she currently had 10 million of them in her bloodstream. So I grabbed her by the neck and bent her over the kitchen table, raised her skirt and shoved three fingers in her now soaked pussy as I pulled out my cock. The nanites increased my size to 12" and 3" wide just before I replaced my fingers in her ravaged cunt with my engorged phallus.

"What are you?" I asked as I sawed in and out getting deeper with each penetration. I slapped her ass when she hesitated to answer and got an immediate response.

"I'm a slut! I'm a cheating whore! I'm...y...your property!" She finally admitted.

I rewarded her answer by bottoming out and entering her cervix with my large cockhead.

"NNNGGGHH! FUCK DADDY! YESSSS! USE ME LIKE A PIECE OF MEAT!" She begged.

"Will you submit to this Brian fellow for me? Will you scream for him to stop hurting you and cry when he doesn't? Will you accept his punishment for me you fucking whore?" I asked all this while brutally pounding her abused pussy. She was cuming hard so couldn't answer right away. Her juices were running down her legs creating a large puddle on the floor so I slapped her ass cheeks alternately and asked her again. Snapping out of her stupor she readily agreed to my request.

"YES! YESSS DADDY! I'LL DO IT! I'LL LET HIM HAVE ME ANYWAY HE WANTS...JUST FOR YOU DADDY! OH GOD I LOVE IT WHEN YOU FUCK ME LIKE THIS DADDY!" She proclaimed.

"Explain to me what you mean. How do I fuck you?"

"LIKE A CHEATING SLUT WHORE THAT DESERVES TO BE USED! You hate fuck me and I love it!" Heather said the last part like she was only now realizing it for the first time.

I silently commanded the nanites to increase the size of my cockhead to fist like proportions. Now every penetration was an assault on her G-spot. Heather was experiencing multiple orgasms, causing her overworked cunt to pulsate around my 12 inch cock. It felt like her cunt sleeve was trying to suck the soul out of my meat log.

"Yes! Cum for me my whore! Your spasming pussy feels so good on my cock!" I bellowed.

"Nnnggghh FFFUUCCKK! Oohhh! Cuming...so...hard! PLEASE...DON'T...STOP FUCK I'M SUCH A WHORE! YES CUMING AGAIN!" Heather screamed just before I felt her cunt's pipes burst drenching my thighs with her juices.

I held off from cuming myself because there was one more hole I wanted to ravage. I reluctantly pulled out of her abused pussy as her vagina lips tried to keep me in. Once freed I reduced the size of my cockhead to normal proportions and lined up my cock with her tight little puckered asshole.

Applying constant pressure, my head finally popped in with help from her juices dripping from my shaft. With both hands gripping her shapely hips, I began sawing in and out causing my huge balls to slap her clit. It wasn't long before I felt her anal canal pulsating around my cock as her orgasm wrecked her body and mind. I knew she had enough so I allowed myself to find my own release.

"You fucking whore! I'm gonna cum in your fucking asshole and fill you up! You're going to be shitting cum for a week!" I proclaimed as my thick warm cum raced up my shaft and unloaded in my slut wife's ruined asscunt.

I eventually pulled out with an audible pop and watched as a quart of my lumpy viscous juices poured out and down both her legs.

My slut wife was a passed out mess as she slid off the table and collapsed in a pile on the kitchen floor. In keeping with my new attitude towards her, I walked away and left her there in a huge puddle of our combined juices.

The next day she went to Brian Crawford and he was as brutal as she feared but was very surprised to find she suffered no injuries. And again she unwittingly transferred a few million nanites to a man that for some reason couldn't finish what he started. And again she received a phone call from Jimmy telling her she was a very good slut and that she should come home to get her reward. And yet again she proudly left behind a diminished man crying on the floor.

The other business was 'Sterns Shipping' a shipping company that owned a dozen cargo ships plus just as many cargo planes and 18 wheelers in the triple digits. Paul's contact at Sterns was actually the majority stockholder Edward Stern, great grandson of William Stern the founder. He was estimated to be worth 80 billion and was quite liquid. In an effort to hide his assets, Edward kept a bulk of his wealth in offshore accounts.

This actually made him an easier target for my nanites. The nanites waited for Edward to log onto his account and when he did they obtained his access passwords and other info. The nanites then transferred much of the account multiple times through multiple countries and then to a final account to be cashed out. I walked away with 3 billion of his cash. Which I deposited in my own offshore accounts set up in the Caymans. Edward was too busy trying to come to terms with his highly diminished sex drive. He was also extremely distracted by the odd sexual dreams he was experiencing that had him questioning his sexuality.

Did I need that much...no but if any of this landed on my doorstep I would need enough funds to live comfortably elsewhere. 'Chance favors the prepared mind'! One of the many abilities my nanites were now capable of was keeping me off the radar by altering my face and fingerprints. I had no qualms about Jimmy Dalton disappearing and becoming someone else. As far as the government was concerned, Jimmy was now a computer engineer working for a new solar farm business in the Nevada desert earning 150k a year.

I bought 200 acres of desert land in Nevada through a multitude of shell companies and created a solar farm. I sold a lot of the energy I collected at a very competitive price to the city of Las Vegas. I used the remaining energy to power and cool my underground servers.

One day while working on a stasis chamber for dormant nanites, I asked the nanites in me how I can access the unused portions of my brain. After a slight pause the nanites replied.

THE 'WE' : "We do not understand the question, as there are no unused portions of the human brain."

JIMMY: "I thought humans only used like 10 percent of their brain"

THE 'WE': We have searched the internet and found the notion that humans only use 10 percent is a myth. In the course of a day humans will use 100 percent of their brain.

I guess you learn something new everyday. So I thought about what my next question should be.

JIMMY: So if the human brain is equivalent to a computer's hard drive, then how do I give it more memory? How do I make it faster?

THE 'WE': Making the brain larger would solve the problem of storage but to do that you would need a larger skull.

JIMMY: What about using some sort of external?

THE 'WE': The servers here could fill that roll but you would need to be connected to access the added memory

Pausing to gather my thoughts I came up with another idea but it was flimsy at best.

JIMMY: Okay, what amount of memory would be optimal? Can nanites provide me with memory? And how many nanites would I need on my person to be...optimal?

THE 'WE': Impressive solution! To answer your second question, yes nanites can store and provide memory. If you were to allocate 100 million nanites to this task then you could reasonably quadruple your intelligence.

A big grin just appeared on my face. I always had a thing for high end mens watches. My all time favorite watch was and is, a Patek Philippe Grand Complication worth about ten million. But my favorite working man's watch is a TAG worth about 5k. I pulled up info on both watches and uploaded that info to THE 'WE'.

JIMMY: Could either of these watches be constructed out of nanites? And how many nanites will it require?

THE 'WE': Either device can be replicated with 110 million nanites. Again 'WE' are impressed.

JIMMY: Begin the process and let me know when the first watch is done.

THE 'WE': They are done! They have been made the moment you ask for them. Look in the stasis chamber.

I went to the chamber and saw my watches sitting in there like they've been there the whole time. After trying both on and posing in front of the mirror for 10 minutes, I got serious.

I put away the Patek, put on the Tag and instructed the nanites already in my body to create a neural pathway connecting my brain to the watch.

There was a bright light but it didn't appear to have a source. Then it was gone and everything seemed sharper. My vision, sense of smell and even my hearing was more acute. Even while I was contemplating these improvements, I was also making a mental list of projects I planned to attempt.

They started out reasonable, like could I use my new found intellect to predict stock market fluctuations or could I cure cancer...then things got...weird.

I started thinking I could build a spaceship and go into outer space. Or I could be Iron Man...I could make a suit just like Tony Stark did. Fuck, did I just think that? No! 'I think therefore I am!' Where did I hear that before?

I was breathing rapidly, hyperventilating...things fading. And then it stopped.

I could see clearly again, breathing returned to normal and my mind was focused on this very moment and nothing else.

JIMMY: What happened?

THE 'WE': You needed to calibrate. Now you are fully in control and can access as much or as little of the memory as you wish.

They were right, I was in full control and somehow I knew it to be true. I tested it by shutting out the external memory and doing some math equations. I was no faster at solving them than I normally would be. I then accessed half the externals capacity and tried some more mathematical equations and found that before I could even contemplate the problem, I already had the answers.

I then tested my ability to access the internet. Like a new device I had to supply my Google account and password. And I was surfing, checking my emails, my Instagram and even went on Amazon and ordered some plain white tee-shirts, you can never have enough.

Then my enhanced brain came up with an idea. I pulled a hacking program from my previous occupation and stored it safely with the nanites. Then I accessed some questionable porn sites until one actually tried to infect me. The nanites were right on it blocking and deleting the infection. Then, per my instructions, they sent my corrupted program to them and I watched in real-time as their site crashed and burned. I was even able to drain their accounts, sending all 2 million and change to a charity that houses homeless veterans.

That's when I noticed something strange. My dick was hard as fuck and leaking like a faucet. It seems that a side effect of this much brain power was a need to fuck. I really needed some pussy right now but I was in the middle of the desert 200 miles from Las Vegas. While I was thinking about this new situation I found I was already walking in the parking garage and heading for my f150. With a full tank of gas I got on the highway and headed for sin city.

Thanks for reading. I have many chapters left for this story. And maybe even a spin-off. Please vote and comment.

12