Eniari IRL Pt. 03 - The Islands

Story Info
Eniari on vacation.
3.3k words
4.6
1.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Island -- Arrival

"You need to get away from the mainland. Get out to the islands", he'd told me. Since I had no real ties to the area anymore I followed his advice and caught the next flight. He was waiting for me at the airport. It was obvious the islands agreed with him, since he'd moved back he'd dropped a few pounds, gained a tan, and took 10 years off his face. He looked more fit than he had in years.

"Looking good Hooker" he said in greeting, "the new skin fits ya better!"

He was referring to the change that had affected several million people worldwide. Each of us becoming our most played WoW toons overnight. Having never played he continued to be the normal boisterous human male he'd always been. I, on the other hand, was now a seven-foot-tall blue-skinned Night Elf female. I still remembered everything about my life, still knew everything I'd ever learned, additionally, I was a skilled rogue, a swashbuckling fighter, a dual-dagger-wielding flurry of steel and death...with an amazing green thumb.

Of course, all he saw was the perfect figure and the pretty face. But the husky voice that had come along with the new body couldn't hide my personality, "Wassup cracker?" I said as we shook hands and pulled into a brotherly hug.

"Damn girl, yer gonna suffocate someone with that rack" he exclaimed. I grabbed my bag and we left the airport. Our ultimate destination was Maui, but to get there meant a boat trip with another buddy of his. A quick cab ride to the marina later and we were walking down the dock to a waiting sail boat. I was pleased to see that his buddy's boat was a sloop with the sleek lines of a racer. His buddy was pleased to see me as well, but I was pretty sure it was the physical appearance, and not anything he'd been told about me.

"Welcome aboard," he hollered as we stepped onto the gangplank, "just a couple minutes and we'll be underway!" I could hear the diesel idling below deck, as he cast off the last of the mooring lines and took his post at the helm of the vessel. "Whatchu think, huh?" he asked.

"She looks fast" I replied, "and well maintained." My eyes drifted around the boat and finally settled on the letters neatly stenciled above the hatch, "Nice name what's it mean?"

Our captain just chuckled "Kaikamahine Moku - it means Island Girl."

My buddy laughed and said "I LOVE ridin' the island girl!"

I just grinned and chuckled at the double entendre.

The captain turned to me and asked "You gonna stay overdressed, yer whole time here?"

"Excuse me?"

"You gonna chill, or be an uptight main-lander?"

"I am chill." I replied.

"Not dressed like that you aint." He grabbed a bottle from the ice-chest beside his seat and took a long pull, "You get yerself changed before we get to the island, or you gonna stick out worse than you already do."

I looked at my buddy, "Is he serious?"

"Aw man, leave her alone," and then to me, "Don' e'en worry 'bout it, he just wants to see yer tits!"

"Why the hell didn't he say so?" as I stood and slowly unbuttoned my shirt, "Didn't you tell him who I was?"

Both of them sat drop-jawed as I stripped out of the flannel I'd been wearing on the flight.

"I mean, really, I was a normal red-blooded American male" as I tossed the flannel into the galley and pulled my tee-shirt up and over my head, "I can appreciate a great set of tits as much as the next guy!"

My buddy started blushing furiously and grabbed the bottle from our grinning host.

The mouth of the harbor was slowly approaching, and there were other boats on the water around us. I reached behind me with both hands to unfasten my bra, "I've been wanting out of this thing for the past 12 hours, fucking torture device this is!" as I flung it down the hatchway with the rest of my discarded clothing.

"Much better!" I said, massaging the purple creases the infernal undergarment had left in my pale blue skin. "Whatchu think, cap'n?"

He grinned and tossed me a beer out of the ice-chest. "I like yer buddy Pauli, she not gonna be real popular with Pele though."

"I'm not super worried 'bout a volcano goddess" I replied, taking a pull off the cold beer in my hand.

My buddy almost choked on the mysterious contents of the captain's bottle.

The cap'n roared with laughter, "Here girly, you take the helm. Keep us on this bearing while I raise the sheet."

I stood at the helm, squinting at the open sea. My well-worn jeans hung low at my waist. I kicked off my topsiders and grinned at my buddy. He looked like a deer in the headlights. "Aw c'mon man, they're just tits!"

He turned away, "Yeah, but they're your tits. I guess it just really hadn't sunk in until now." He turned back toward me with an odd look, "Dude, what the fuck happened to you?"

"Nothin' man, I'm mostly the same guy I always have been, with a couple added skills and new packaging."

"But you're a chick, I guess," he looked puzzled for a second, "I mean, you are, right, all female?"

It was my turn to roar with laughter. "What, you wanna see that now, too?" I took a deep pull on my beer, "Gawd man, the tits almost sent you overboard, I show you anything else you're gonna have a coronary!"

We laughed it off while the captain raised the jib and shut down the diesel. When he was finished he shooed me away from the helm saying "Ya better get some sunscreen on those or yer gonna have burnt nipples, seen it before, and it ain't pretty when they peel."

I took my bag and went below, picking up my clothes as I passed them. In the forward cabin I stripped out of my jeans and pulled on a comfy pair of cut-offs, what was left of my old work jeans. I smoothed some sun block on any exposed skin and pulled on a thin cotton tank top to save my buddy any more embarrassment.

When I went back topside we had sailed out of sight of land. This didn't really phase me, I knew exactly where we were just by concentrating on it. The captain and my buddy were talking about the girls on Maui and which ones they'd like to get to know better. "Heya Tits," the captain said, "how you like your women?"

"I like my women like I like my coffee, blonde and bitter!"

Captain laughed and said "We got plenty o' bitter, but not a lot of blonde."

My buddy chimed in "She likes em with a big ass, dontcha Hooker?"

"Don't much care lately, it's all golden."

We laughed and the conversation carried on like that for the duration of the voyage.

By the time we pulled into the small harbor on Maui, the ice-chest was empty. I had always been kind of a lightweight, but the extra muscle mass and weight had tipped the scales in my favor now. As soon as the mooring lines were made fast the captain staggered below to pass out in the aft berthing. My buddy was in marginally better shape than the captain, but still in no condition to drive anywhere.

"Where's yer car, man?" I asked, "And how far is it to your place from here?"

"My car's in my driveway," he replied, "and it's about a ten minute walk from here."

"Lead on, ya drunk!" and off we went. I'd never been this sober after drinking all afternoon with him, and I thanked the Titans for an amazing metabolism. His place, as it turns out, was a little smaller than my house on the mainland, but a lot more open. There was a bathroom attached to a big bedroom. The kitchen/great-room made up the remainder of the house. His decorating was much the same as the condo he'd had prior to moving, but the house had a much older feel to it.

"What no extra room?" I mocked.

"This is it," he slurred, "looks like the couch is gonna be a little short for you, so you can have the bed 'til we get something else figured out."

I tried to argue, but he wasn't hearing it. "Arright, fine! I hate kickin' you outta yer bed though."

His only reply was a snore from the couch.

I was not at all drunk, in fact I felt kind of wired. New place, half-moon, way too much energy, and no idea what tomorrow was bringing. After laying in bed staring at the ceiling for 20 minutes, wondering why I wasn't asleep yet, I got up. Leave the lights off because I can see just fine in the dim moonlight. A 50 set of push-ups and crunches later and I was still spun up. A shower, that'll help. Nice warm water...no strike that, there was no warm water only cool...not even cold, just a little below room temperature. That's fine, I need to wash the sweat and sunscreen off anyway. Into the shower, cool water hardens my nipples. Just here to get clean, I tell myself, knowing full well I'm about to bang one out. I can feel my nethers get slippery, and I haven't even touched the soap yet. Fine, I'll bang one out quickly, finish my shower and go the fuck to sleep.

One hand on my tits, playing with my nipples. One hand between my thighs. I lean back against the wall of the shower and spread my legs. The cool water feels electric on my sensitive skin, but in a nice way! I tease myself, sliding my fingers only a little way in and then back out again. I trace tight little circles on my clit with my thumb, and pull one breast upward to my waiting tongue. The sensation between my legs builds and now I'm burying my fingers, straining toward orgasm.

I close my eyes and focus on the sensations. Now both hands are between my legs, spreading myself open to reach deeper inside. My breathing is rapid and hoarse, keeping quiet is getting hard and I clench my teeth to suppress the moans. Sliding down the wet tile, I squat with my shins pressed against the opposite side of the tub. The position is cramped uncomfortable, and somewhere in the back of my head a rational thought quietly suggests finishing this off in bed.

Have you ever tried to stop masturbating before you were finished? Then you know what kind of will it took to pry my fingers away from my cunt and finish my shower. Half-assed dry, naked, and with my long cobalt blue hair wrapped in a towel, I stepped out of the bathroom and collided with my buddy. He bounced off me and landed, sprawling on the floor

.

"Oh shit, dude, are you okay?" I asked kneeling beside him.

"I'm fine" he slurred, shaking his head, "jus gotta piss." I'm pretty sure he didn't even notice I was almost completely naked.

I helped him to his feet and he staggered into the bathroom and did his business. I quickly threw a long tee shirt on to cover myself before he came back out. He yawned hugely as he shuffled across the floor and back out to the couch. I waited until I heard him snoring again before I slid into bed. Unfortunately, the close encounter with my host had killed my mood. Feeling mildly frustrated I lay there thinking about recent events, possible futures, and the inevitable Bloody Mary's that breakfast would bring.

Island Dream

At some point my ponderings became dreams. The thick tropical forest of the island grew tall around me. The late afternoon sunlight slanted through the boughs, illuminating the mist with an ethereal golden light. I perspired in the sultry heat, but the sweat did little to cool me. I moved through the forest of my dreams toward the sound of the surf. Trees gave way to tall grasses on the dunes and still I moved forward. At the crest of a dune I could see the ocean, the waves pounded the sand and the sea-breeze cooled my skin. I moved toward the water, discarding my clothing as I went. Finally I waded into the surf, unable to rid myself of my tee shirt, I held the lower hem up and out of the water.

A disembodied voice jarred the idyllic scene with the words "Geezus Hooker, put some fuckin' clothes on!"

I opened my eyes to my buddy's quickly retreating form and the smell of some kind of meat frying. I lay across the bed with all the covers kicked off and my long tee-shirt pulled up to just below my tits. I rolled out of bed and pulled on the shorts from yesterday, letting the tee-shirt hang back down in a more modest fashion, I stepped lightly into the great-room.

"Good Mornin' to you, too!" I said brightly, "Sorry if I shocked ya there."

"No problem," he said, "at least I stayed on my feet this time!" Ah shit, he did notice last night.

He continued "I was just comin' to let you know breakfast was ready." Sure enough, Blood Mary's and Machaca con Huevos! Good to know some things do not change!

We sat down and ate. He let me know what the plans for the weekend were, and that he had to work on Monday, but I was more than welcome to hang out. "Just keep in mind that some of the locals might not be as welcoming as Captain was...'specially the chicks."

"Why is that...exactly?" I asked between bites.

"They're gonna see you as a threat maybe" he busied himself with his breakfast, not meeting my eyes.

About that time someone banged on the door and then walked in like she owned the place. "Who's the fuckin' Haole?" she asked. The disdain in her voice was plain.

He introduced me as his buddy from the mainland, but she was having none of it. "I saw you and her come off the Island Girl last night, hanging all over each other!" her voice was getting shrill, "And that dirty old drunk, Captain, says she spend half the ride here topless!"

"I think that 'dirty old drunk' might have exaggerated a bit." I said, "At most I spend about five minutes topless."

My buddy shot me a cautionary look across the table, and shook his head. The woman turned on me with violence in her eyes.

"You think that's funny?!" she screeched, "How you like this..." The punch she threw never connected. In a flash I was behind her. One quick jab to her kidney put her on the floor. Before she could catch her breath I was armed with a pair of lethal looking daggers and had both of them positioned for killing blows.

My buddy was backed against the wall, his eyes glazed with terror. The woman was crying, pleading with me "I got kids *sniff* I don't wanna die like this *sob* I'm sorry, I just wanna go home."

"I'm not going to kill you," I said calmly, "but I wanted you to know that I could. Do we understand each other?"

"Uh-huh"

"Good, now stand up and let us try this again." Combat was over, I put the weapons back into the pocket universe that was my bag and smiled without malice at the young local woman.

She got unsteadily to her feet and turned to face me. Standing, I towered over her. I don't think she realized that until just that moment. "Holy shit you're a big bitch."

"Yes I am." I said softly, "My name is Eniari, but you can call me Tim if that's easier for you."

"You...you're not human" realization brightened her face, "and Tim is a guys name."

"I used to be a guy." I just let that sink in.

She thought for a moment, "Are you part of that thing...that computer game that was in the news a while back?"

"Probably, yes." I nodded.

"So you're Pauli's friend that got changed." she went on, "He said you were coming, but he didn't say what you looked like."

She turned to him and started in "You stupid man, coulda got me killed, why didn't you say he was a she now? I thought you was shacking up with some foreign tourist again..." and on and on. She punctuated her verbal barrage with slaps to his shoulder and he just stood there and took it, relief flooded his face.

When she was done berating him, she turned to me and said "It's nice to meet you Eni, see you 'round." and glared at him again before leaving the house.

"Well that could have gone better" he said, "That was Pele, by the way."

"What? I thought it went perfect" I grinned at him, "Shacking up with foreign tourists, Pauli, when that little firecracker obviously has the hots for you? Whatchu thinking, man?"

"I'm thinking I wanna keep my balls!" he laughed, "That woman would do her best to make me an honest man."

"Shit brother, you're in your 50s, don't you think it's about time to settle down?"

"Don't you mean we're in our 50s?" he replied.

"Do I look anywhere close to 50?" I countered.

I had a point, and he admitted defeat. We finished our drinks, and he took a shower while I checked my email. Same stuff as usual, ongoing news from Blizzard about the continued effects of the shift, Facebook notifications of events that I would never attend. Weekly samples of the galleries from MetArt; I was pleased to see that a couple of their new models were changelings like myself. Adult Friend Finder still thought I was a guy, guess I should close that account, but I liked the name. And finally a personal note from my ex wife. She and the Girls were going adventuring, and just wanted me to know so I wouldn't be worried.

He was dressed for the day so I logged off and got myself ready. Flip-flops, cut-offs, a tank top, and a pair of Wayfarers, pull the hair back into a long ponytail and out the door we went. Down to the beach first, nothing like what I dreamed about. Wrong side of the island for crashing waves. Met up with some more locals who had apparently already heard about me. One grinning drunk called me "Tits". His buddy elbowed him hard with a sober look of fear and apologized to me.

"Dudes, it's cool" I smiled, "don't even worry 'bout it."

Once out of earshot, I leaned over to my buddy "I'm guess gonna hafta have a little talk with our friend the 'Captain'" I said, cracking my knuckles.

"Dude, no, you can't just go around threatening people" he turned to me and saw my grin, "Man! Don't fuck with me like that!"

I just laughed as we walked on.

There were a lot of tourists, even though the season was winding down. Lots of older folks out to the islands for vacation. Some younger types with back-packs and bikes, and a lot of exposed skin. None as blue as my own though. I drew a lot of stares and one little red-headed kid with freckles even asked if my ears were real. "Yup, wanna see?" I knelt down so he could tug gingerly on the tip of my pointed ear. He turned and ran away yelling "Mom, mom, they're real just like Aunt Lisa's!"

I just shook my head as we walked on. "Small world, I bet I know his Aunt."