The Perfect Alpha Ch. 01

Story Info
The Werewolf who is not what she seems...
2.2k words
4.64
7.6k
20

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 03/30/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like any good story it should have a begin, a middle and even an end. Now I could say 'Once upon a Time, blah, blah, blah and then we all look for a trash bin to puke in. But I'm not one for barfing so how about we don't do that?

My name is Raven Greywolf, I was born at Home within the Greywolf Pack House 17 years ago. And yes I am a Werewolf. Now I should explain a few things, first Werewolves are born, not made. You can kiss, make out, even be bitten and scratched. If you are Human you will not suddenly shift on a full moon and go silly crazy. Nope as a human you are quite safe with a Werewolf. Now if a Human gets pregnant by a Werewolf or a Werewolf gets pregnant by a Human, their werewolf gene will dominate and a Werewolf child will be born. Now Werewolves are not the only Were's, there are Bears, Cats of many species and even a few Birds but Wolves are the most common.

Now Vampires are different, being Undead and all. First Vampires are created, not born. The problem is most Humans are immune to the venom used in the creation, it is a painful and long drawn out process. And it equates to maybe 1 in 50,000 humans capable of making this change. Something about venom and what not acting more like some sort of disease. Those who are immune end up getting sick for a few days and then they are off enjoying their lives once again. Those who change become Vampires and they get to enjoy life as an Immortal with a Blood Habit.

Still hanging in there? Good, okay so Vampires tend to congregate much like Werewolves, they call their group a Coven, we call ours a Pack or a Clan. Just depends on the name of the group. My Pack as I said is the Greywolf Pack, we have been around for many, many generations. We use to have books that told of our Histories dating back a few thousand years, but back when my Grandfather was the Alpha, we were attacked by Rogues. The Pack House burned to the ground and it took nearly the whole library with it.

Now Vampires have a second half inside them just like Werewolves have their Wolves inside them. Both can Take over in extreme situations, once that happens, well they become Rogues. Mindless beasts that look to destroy anything that moves. Now normally it only happens when their Mate dies, if they were killed by someone, the beast looks for revenge, but once they have killed the murderer, they just keep killing their focus for revenge is lost. My Grandpa had to put down his own Brother when his wife was killed by a Vampire. He tore up the entire Coven in order to kill the Vampire who killed his mate.

Vampires are not the strongest or the fastest. It depends on the Wolf, but for the most part if you compare age, strength and rank. Along with fighting skills, the Vampires and Werewolves are on pretty equal footing. Normally the Covens are ran by a leader, male or female, doesn't matter. What matters is if they have Royal Blood flowing in their veins or not. If they were created by a Royal, then they will become one themselves, something about a sharing of their blood during the conversion process.

Now Werewolves are a bit different, most are born into their rank and power based on their parents. Now and then though a lower rank couple can give birth to one of higher rank. And the same can happen in reverse. The higher your rank, the stronger you are, normally. I say that because my younger brother was born as a Beta and not an Alpha like our parents. Now then being born first does not always mean you are automatically going to be the next Alpha. The current Alpha decides who the heir is and there is no arguing over it either. If he decides he can not choose, both kids are of equal standing, both have the pack interests at heart, then he can decide to allow the Moon Goddess to decide, which means both will fight to see who has the right to lead, this does not mean it's a Death match, one can also win by knocking out the other or by making them submit. That's kind of rare as well, but it happens.

A Werewolf in human form is stronger then a human, think of it in terms as this. Take the strongest Human in the World and multiply that by ten and you will have the strength of the weakest of our kind. Yep you heard correct, the weakest of us could give a Humans strongest a beat down they could never imagine. Now remember each rank upwards means their strength naturally increases. An Alpha compared to the weakest is nearly twenty times stronger. Something to do with.. you know what, I have no idea why it is, just believe me when I say it's normally true. Now I say normally, there are exceptions, take me for example, I have no idea why but I have been stronger then my Father, our current Alpha, sense I was 10 and it scared the crap out of me when I realized it. Lets face it if you knew there was something not quite right about you, you tend to hide it and that is what I did.

I should mention this as well, while Female Alpha's have been born. None have ever led a Pack, why? Because the moment they came out as Alpha, they were killed. Men lead packs, no exceptions and no mercy shown or given. Yeah, another reason to hide my strength and abilities. Yep, That is how you know who is an Alpha, not just strength, but an ability to tap into the Mind Link to the entire Pack, only the Alpha can do that. Once he opens the link everyone can talk to each other through that link. If he closes it, they have only the family link and their link with their Mate. They also have what is called the Alpha Command, when they use it, whoever is on the receiving end of the command can not break the command, the only way they can is if the Alpha who gave the command dies, or if they formally leave the pack.

One more thing I should mention here, being gay, yeah that is pretty much frowned on. Those who are tend to hide it very well. Those who are caught, depending on their situation, can be banished from the Pack or outright hunted down and killed. Boy hearing this out loud it kind makes you think the Wolves are stuck in the 1920's or something.

Now Dear ole Dad already knows that his Son can't take over as Alpha of the pack. He does know I am stronger then I let on and figures that as long as I know my place, he will accept a mate to take over, provided they are strong enough. Basically, my mate is his last hope of a Greywolf maintaining the Pack. Too bad he hasn't been paying attention and realized I have never spoken about boys in a yeah, so and so is so cute or whatever. But then I have been smart enough not to say that about any girl either. Bet he is having a fit trying to figure out his only daughter.

"Raven!" a loud voice booms through the house. I can feel no anger or animosity. So with out too much worry I walk out of my room. Now we live in a Pack House, the place is big enough with five floors to house nearly a hundred Wolves in their own room with their own Bathroom and even hot water heater so no one is taking everyone else's hot water. Now the family lives at the top. The First Floor is a living area, gaming room and even a wet bar. Second Floor is the Kitchen, Dinning area and even a huge room for conducting pack business with the upper ranks of Alpha, Beta's and the Gamma. The Omega's tend to the basics needs of the Pack House. Now do not think just because they are considered weaker, that that makes them useless.

Omega's have a special ability that most tend to forget about. They have a power of being able to have a deeper sense of things, like how people in the pack are feeling. If they are stressed, an Omega can calm them down. They help keep the pack on an even footing, it has stopped many of fights that could have resulted in tearing a pack apart. Dad is smart enough to see their benefit and will allow no one to abuse them in any way. Also if you see the Omega's hot footing it out of the area, it usually means the Alpha is too pissed off to calm down and it's time to leave the area before all hell breaks loose.

"So when are you going to tell your Dad we're mates?" a voice said from behind me. I turned even though I already knew who it was, yep Killian. He's been trying to get in my pants for two years. You see when you turn 15, you gain the ability to be able to sense your mate. Problem is most Wolves never find their true mate. Lets face it in a World of Billions, how on Earth are you suppose to find the ONE.. yeah not happening, so many just settle for second best, at least that is what they are hoping for. Now Mom and Dad got lucky, I don't how, but they are True Mates. You see in a True Mate Bond, they share their power with each other, they grow in power together. When you claim a Mate that is not true, there is no sharing power, there is no getting stronger. It is just two Wolves mating and producing pups.

"Because we're not?" I replied sarcastically. He walked up, cocky as always, and tried to wrap his arm around me. I slipped away with out even trying and left him holding air.

"Do not make me challenge you." he growled lowly as he took a step towards me. I stared at him making him growl even more. You see Wolves hate to be challenged, and staring in their eyes is a direct challenge. Now Killian is a very strong Beta, in fact, he's probably stronger then many Alpha's, problem is he doesn't have the Alpha abilities.

"That would be a mistake for you to make." I warned him even as I growled back at him. In the Packs there are many Challenges, to leadership, to rank, to position and even to mates. If a male wants a female and both are unmated he can challenge her. If he wins, she must by pack law submit to him as his mate. If she wins, he must by Pack Law give her up and never make such a Challenge again. They can only challenge a Female considered to be within their Rank, otherwise you could have Beta's and Gamma's taking any Omega they have a fancy for, it also insures that Omega Males would have a fair chance of being mated to an Omega Female. Because Killian is considered a strong Beta, on par with an Alpha, his challenge would be considered legal.

"You are mine, and I am tired of you not recognizing it!" he yelled even as he rushed at me. I side stepped at the last moment and watched him fly into the stair well and tumble down the stairs. Several of the others were hiding their snickers.

"Have a nice day Killian." I said stepping over him even as his bones popped back into place and back into their joints. He growled both in pain and anger.

"Don't heal angry!" I called back teasingly. Shaking my head I continued to my Fathers Office and plopped myself into a chair.

"Killian again?" he asked having heard the tumble down the stairs. I shrugged and nodded.

"I don't know what is in that Boy's mind, he's strong enough to be an Alpha, but he can never be one. He doesn't have the Alpha power otherwise I would say he's a good match." he muttered to himself.

"Of a mated pair someone has to have the Alpha command, otherwise there is no true Alpha leading the pack. If you did have Alpha Command.." he was saying and I interrupted him.

"You would have to kill me, because that would make me an Alpha Female." I replied evenly.

"No, it is possible to have Alpha Command and abilities and still have a mate who does not have them. I have Alpha strength, but no inherent Alpha Powers, Your Mother has the Alpha Powers but does not have the Alpha Strength. Because we are true mates we blend those powers into each other." he explained for the first time. I just sat there shock written across my face.

"But I do have Alpha Powers.." I whispered to myself causing my Dad's head to shoot up looking at me.

Oh Shit....