Eniari IRL Pt. 04 - The Bartender

Story Info
Eniari and her BFF find a playmate.
2.9k words
4.61
1.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Bartender

We had lunch at a little dive where the cook did amazing things with SPAM, and the hottie behind the bar knew my buddy's name. A couple of Dark and Stormies later and she knew mine, too.

"I've been coming here regularly for months," he said, "and never have I got that much attention from her!"

"Maybe she don't like guys" I replied.

"Fucker!"

"Every night and twice on Fridays!"

"What's twice on Fridays?" she asked when she brought us refills.

"Come up to Pauli's next Friday and find out!" I said cheerfully.

"Okay, what time?" she asked. I couldn't believe this was happening.

"Tell you what," he said, "just come by after work today, and we'll pretend it's Friday!"

"Alright," she said, "I get off around two, will that be okay?"

My buddy almost choked on his drink, I just smiled and said "That'll be fine. See ya then!"

We finished our drinks, paid our tab, and headed out the door. I expected that the bartender wouldn't actually show up, but on the off chance she did I figured we'd wanna be back at his place within the hour.

"Think she'll show?" he asked.

"Maybe."

"Think she has any idea what we were talking about?"

"Yup."

"Think she'll mind if I watch?"

I laughed and grabbed him around the shoulders. "Dude, you're gonna be doing more than watching!"

We chatted the whole way back to his place about the mechanics of a FFM threesome, and how neither of us was real comfortable with the idea of bumping uglies with each other. It was agreed that the Bartender would be the focus of our attentions. Any collateral physical contact during the encounter would be just that.

I was amped, the bartender was young, tall, curvy and exotic looking (to me). My Buddy was amped because he'd had his eye on this girl for a long time, so much so that there was a wager between him and the Captain (that dirty old drunk!) about whether Pauli would bag the bartender before the firecracker from this morning bagged Pauli. I was pretty sure the Captain was gonna call foul on account of my influence on the encounter.

Ah well.

She showed up around 3:45. Right about the time we'd given up on her and started talking about plans for dinner.

"I'm sorry it's so late," she said, "we got a bunch of tourists in right after you left."

"That's cool," he said, "you want anything to drink?"

She chuckled and said "A beer would be great!"

"One for me, too" I said, and sat next to her on the couch.

He came back with three beers and sat on the chair across from us. We sat around drinking and talking about the tourists, the island life, her job, and the little kid that tugged my ear.

"So those are real?" she asked, "I thought you were just a really dedicated cos-player."

"You're kidding, right?"

She shook her head with an innocent look in her eyes, and then laughed, "Okay, yeah, I listen to the news. I just hadn't seen a changeling before today."

She reached up and stroked the length of my ear. I shivered a little bit despite the afternoon heat.

"Wow, your skin is really smooth" she said. I could feel myself blushing and was glad for the low afternoon light in Pauli's place. She sat back and took another pull off her beer.

"So," she said, "how long you gonna be here?"

"I am on indefinite vacation" I replied.

"Great, you gonna stay with Pauli the whole time?"

"That's the plan" I said, "unless I get a better offer!" I grinned at my buddy.

"You know you can't do any better than my place!" he chuckled.

The Bartender chuckled softly and leaned toward me "I'm sure there a number of places on the island that would welcome such an exotic visitor" she said, licking her lips.

I grinned and glanced over at my buddy, he was blushing and had an almost awestruck expression.

"Oh, dude, your face right now!" I threw back my beer and got up to get another.

"Anyone else want a cold one?"

"I do" she chirped.

"Uno mas" he choked out.

When I returned, she was leaning toward him, talking excitedly about one of the art pieces hanging on his walls. I could tell he was being distracted by the view down her blouse and decided to rescue him before she noticed.

"Hey dude, is there a market nearby?" I asked, "We're down to the last 12 cold ones."

"How much do you plan on drinking tonight?" she asked.

"I suppose that depends on how much it takes to get you out of your clothes." I replied.

He looked shocked. She, on the other hand, looked thoughtful for a moment and then answered "Two more, I think...yes, two more beers and my clothes will probably just fall right off!"

I handed her one of the bottles and she grinned "Here's one!" and took a long pull.

I gave my buddy his beer (which he promptly drained) and sat back down next to her.

"You know," she started, "Pauli has been pursuing me forever!"

"Yup."

"And," she continued, "I've been playing hard to get because I wanted to see how long he could hold up before he started looking somewhere else."

"How's that working out for ya?" I asked.

"Not so great," she admitted, "he doesn't really have to go looking, women just throw themselves at him."

"I see," I pulled my best impression of a psychoanalyst, "and how does that make you feel?" I mimed taking notes while waiting for her answer.

She lay back on the couch and put her feet on the coffee table, "Well Dr. Tits, it makes me a little jealous!"

My buddy and I both groaned while she burst out laughing! "You know that story is all over the island now, how you couldn't even wait to get out of the marina before you ditched your clothes!"

I looked at my buddy, "That dirty old drunk has given me a reputation as a nudist!"

"Yeah," she continued, "I was actually kind of surprised to see you wearing clothes when I got here!"

"That is easily remedied" I said as I stood and started to strip, "here, hold my beer!"

"Woo Hoo!" she shouted, "That's two!" and tossed back the contents of the bottle. Within seconds she was out of the button down blouse and short skirt that served as her bartender uniform. Her bra and boy-shorts followed.

She and I stood naked, facing each other and grinning. "Somebody is overdressed for this party" she said and looked over her bare shoulder at Paulie.

"You heard the lady," I said, "Get those fucking clothes off!"

"Mmm...fucking, that's a great idea!" she purred as she ran her hands over my breasts.

Instant nipple hard-on! She leaned in and licked each nipple in turn while I reached up and pulled my hair loose from the pony-tail.

My buddy struggled free of his clothing with all the grace one would expect from a middle aged man. He then moved behind her and stroked her hair while she paid attention to my tits.

"Let's get somewhere a little more private" he said, indicating the curtain-less windows in the great room.

He led her back into the bedroom while I followed. She immediately pushed him down onto the bed and kissed her way down to his hard cock. I knelt behind her buried my face in her ass, snaking my tongue toward her clit. She spread her legs and lifted her ass to make it easy for me to give her pussy a thorough tongue bath.

A few minutes of this treatment, and her legs began to shake. She said breathlessly "I gotta lay down."

She lay beside him, stroking his dick with one hand while they kissed. Her other hand was busy spreading her lips to give me as much access as she could. She tasted amazing, fresh and mildly salty, not at all unpleasant. I slid my finger inside her while I ate her out. My free hand was busy at my own crotch stroking myself toward an eventual climax.

"Mmm...oh gawd that's nice" she breathed, "come here!" She pulled me upward and kissed me deeply, tasting her juices on my lips and tongue. My buddy went down on her and picked up where I left off.

"Oh oh my pussy, oh gawd...Mmmf" I silenced her with another deep, passionate kiss. I felt her hand fumble around my crotch before she sank two fingers deep inside me. Fireworks went off in my head, this was the first time anybody else had fingered me. My buddy had positioned himself between her thighs and was sliding the head of his dick up and down her drenched pussy. She strained to get him inside until finally he quit teasing and thrust into her. She buried her fingers in me up to the knuckles, causing me to gasp.

When I broke the kiss she said "Why don't you let me return the favor?"

Gripping the headboard, I straddled her face. She was eager to taste me and I had to brace myself while she ate me out.

My buddy had settled into a good rhythm now, every thrust of his moved her nimble tongue back and forth over my clit. I knew I was gonna cum soon from the sensation building in my nethers.

She was moaning loudly (or was that me) when he growled that he was about to cum and sped up. I had a white-knuckled grip on the headboard and my legs were shaking as she buried her tongue inside me. That was enough to set me off. Every muscle in my body felt the wave of pleasure from my crotch, and I was dimly aware of him thrusting deep inside her and groaning as he came.

He collapsed forward onto her as I lifted myself away from her smiling face. All of us were drenched with sweat. Their lips met and she pulled me down next to her.

"Wow, you two are great!" she panted, "I've never had so much fun in bed! Can we go again?"

"You girls knock yourselves out," he said, "I gotta recharge!"

He rolled off the bed and headed for the bathroom, smacking me on the ass as he passed. She was already cuddling with me, and kissing my neck, so I just closed my eyes and went with it. We lay there making out for a good 15 minutes before I realized he was moving around the room shooting video.

"Hey! What d'ya think yer doin!?" I said sharply.

She glanced over at him and giggled, "Looks like he's recording this for later! Burn me a copy!"

What the hell, if she was okay with it so was I. We went back to making out. Her hands were constantly moving over my body, as if she was trying to memorize, by touch, every inch of me! I was aware of his movements around the room. Aware that everything we did was caught on camera. So was she. She arched her back, thrust her ass out and smiled over her shoulder at the lens. I found myself playing along, moving my body into very revealing positions, spreading my long legs wider than I really needed to, shooting smoldering glances at the camera while my tongue was buried in her cunt. Uh...wait a second, he just came in her cunt. She and I were in a sixty-nine with her on top when I realized I was lapping his cum out of her...and not gagging. There was a split second of conflict in my head and then her tongue was on my clit again and everything else stopped mattering.

She was very good at what she did. My attention was focused on giving her as much pleasure as she was giving me. I felt her tongue on my clit and I followed suit. I felt her slide one and then two fingers inside me and I returned the favor. She lifted herself away from me and turned around, to grind our pussies together. It was an interesting sensation, not unpleasant, but not as stimulating as her tongue had been.

My buddy continued to shoot video even though his dick was hard again. She pulled him close while we ground on each other and sucked his dick while he recorded the P.O.V. action. She looked up at him with her big dark eyes. He pulled back and continued shooting. She re-positioned herself on top of me, pushing my knees back and spreading me open while she sucked on my tits. I wrapped my legs around her hips and pulled her down to me. I felt the bed move as he climbed on. She grinned at me and then gasped as he sank his dick, balls-deep into her, from behind. Her pussy was directly on top of mine. Every time he thrust into her, I could feel his balls graze my sensitive flesh. I could feel his thrusts as she bounced back and forth between my legs. She would change the angle of her hips while he fucked her, at times increasing the collateral contact between him and me. I could see her face while he fucked her from behind. She wore a look of intense concentration as if calculating the exact angle she needed to achieve lift off. When she found it a look of pure bliss descended upon her features and her face sank slowly, thrust by thrust, into the valley of my cleavage. I held her tightly, stroking her hair and her back. He groaned as he emptied his balls into her a second time, setting off an earth shattering orgasm for her. When she came this time it was torrential! I felt their mingled juices flowing hotly over me.

This time there was no giggling, and no talking. He rolled off to one side and lay there breathing heavily. I lowered my legs to the bed, with her body still between them. Her breath was hot on my skin. I think we all napped for a good twenty minutes, because when I opened my eyes again the sun was below the horizon. She still lay in my arms, but her dark eyes were open wide. I could hear him snoring softly from the other side of the bed.

"You didn't get to cum this time" she whispered.

"It's okay" I whispered back.

She closed her eyes and snuggled between my breasts.

"I like this" she whispered softly.

"Me too."

"Wanna do it again..."

"Is that a question or a statement?"

"Yes."

"Yes!" I whispered, "But after dinner, I'm starving!"

She giggled, and my buddy stirred on the other side of the bed.

We shushed each other and carefully disengaged our limbs. She hurried off to the bathroom while I went back out front and picked up her clothing. Mine was already back in the extra-dimensional space known as my "bag", I knew without even looking. I made a mental note to call that outfit "cut-off" for quick reference, which would allow me to equip it at a thought.

I heard the shower start as I walked into the bedroom. My buddy had left the bed and I assumed he had joined the bartender in the shower. His camera still lay on the nightstand. I set her clothing out on the bed and picked up the camera, skimming through the video. It was pretty hot! I started a new video, recorded myself putting my finger across my lips in a "shush" and slipped into stealth. I crept silently into the bathroom. Sure enough they were in the shower together. God bless the makers of clear shower doors! Careful not to block the light I sat and shot video while they soaped each other up and kissed. She wrapped her hand around his shaft and slowly began to stroke him. His hands were occupied with her full breasts and amply padded posterior.

"Mmm...nice" she murmured and looked straight at the camera. She wouldn't see anything, my stealth was nearly unbreakable for mundane humans. Her eyes slid away from the space I occupied and focused on the open bathroom door. My buddy had his hand on her pussy now, softly stroking her clit while she jerked him off.

"I want you inside me" she whispered urgently. That was all he needed to be told. He pressed her against the wall of the shower enclosure while she lifted her leg. I shifted position slightly to catch the action as she guided him into her.

Their romp in the shower was quick. He fucked her hard and fast, she didn't even bother to try and muffle her cries, assuming that I would either let them have a private romp, or join them. "I'm gonna cum" he grunted. She moaned louder while he dumped another load inside her.

I moved quietly back into the bedroom and broke stealth. Turning the camera back at my face I grinned, blew a kiss at the lens, and mouthed "You're Welcome" before shutting it off and replacing it on the nightstand.

By the time they emerged from the bathroom I was dressed for an evening out. A modestly cut, green Cheongsam style dress with my long, deep-blue hair pulled back by a pair of delicate silver combs.

"I think I'd like Chinese tonight, and nothing with the word 'Express' in it." I grinned at them, "And I think we should take her home so she can find something else to wear."