Eniari IRL Pt. 08 - Sushi and Stuff

Story Info
A day of rest, and a night of fantasies.
3.5k words
4.64
1.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sushi

It was close to 4:00 when I returned Pauli's place. Time flies when one has a head full of thoughts and emotions to work through. Pauli wasn't home from work yet, so I had some time to freshen up. I washed my face, brushed out my long, deep blue hair, and started trying to figure out what I was going to wear to dinner.

It was a little after 5:00 when I heard Pauli's car pull up into the driveway. He walked into the bedroom to find me surrounded by the contents of my "bags".

I looked at him and said "I don't have anything to wear to dinner."

I'd already worn the one dress I owned out to Lee's, and it seemed a little too formal for a sushi bar. Everything else in my bags was Leather Armor, cut-offs, jeans, tee-shirts, tank-tops, and one flannel that I'd worn on the flight.

"Dude" he said, "it's just sushi, no need to dress up."

"I kinda wanted to look...I dunno...Nice, I guess" I looked at him, "I suppose it doesn't really matter."

I started throwing my clothes back into the extra-dimensional space of my bags. "The Bartender has such a great aesthetic" I complained, "I guess I just wanted to quit looking like a beach bum, and more like I have my shit together."

"Okay" he said, cautiously, "how about this: tonight, just wear what you've been wearing, it'll be fine for where we're going. Tomorrow, after work, we can see about finding something...different that you can wear out, deal?"

As we talked, he changed out of his work clothes and into bermies and a Hawaiian print shirt. I finished stuffing my bag and just kept my shorts and tank-top on. Flip-flops and Wayfarers completed the outfit and I was ready to go.

We climbed into his old Toyota and headed into town for Dinner. Our destination was called simply "The Sushi Bar", and inside was a direct reflection of the name. There were no tables, only a long bar with several Itamae serving a crowd of patrons.

"We're not gonna get a seat" I said, looking at the crowd.

At that instant, one of the chefs looked up and hollered "Ringo-san!" Grinning, he gestured with his knife for us to come to his station at the long bar.

"Konnichiwa Itamae-san" Pauli replied when we were seated.

"Hello my friend" said the chef, in a thick Japanese accent, "who is this?" he asked gesturing toward me.

"An old friend from the Mainland" he said.

The chef turned to me and said "Any friend of Ringo-san is welcome at my board! Here."

He placed a neat plate of rolls up on the bar for us. I wasn't familiar with the look of these rolls, but I knew exactly what they were when I tasted them "Mmm...spider roll!"

The chef just smiled and continued working - we hadn't even ordered anything, and Pauli was just happily chatting away with the man in island pidjin.

A waitress brought us hot sake' and iced cucumber water, and asked if we needed anything else before moving quickly to the next customers.

The chef smiled and toasted with us "Kanpai!" as he lifted his own cup and drank deeply.

We drank the steaming rice-wine together. Pauli continued his conversation with the Itamae and I watched as the man created edible masterpieces with fish, rice, and seaweed. Everything that came off his board was as beautiful as it was delicious.

We ate until we were satisfied. Drank until the sake' was gone. Settled up our bill, tipped Itamae-san and our waitress, and then decided we should walk the meal off. As we were down-town, there was much to see, little local shops tucked away on side streets, a street performer or three, a couple of weird used book-stores (totally not what I was expecting on the island). I even saw a couple more changelings, they were human, but they stood out from the crowd because of their height and build.

Obviously a married couple that had gamed together. He nodded at me and I felt the buff hit me, she grinned and waved, her hands still glowing from the spell she'd cast. Felt like stamina, I was reasonably sure she was a priest and he was her warrior tank. Good couple to keep track of, I thought to myself.

"Hang on, Brother" I said, "I need to talk to that pair."

Before he could even ask why, I was across the street and introducing myself.

"Hi, I'm Eniari" I said brightly.

"Eniari, huh?" he said.

"Oh don't mind him" said the female, "he's just overprotective of me!"

"So he's a good tank then?" I said.

"He's the best!" she said and kissed him on the cheek.

He smiled down at her, and kissed her on the forehead.

"Do y'all mind if I add you to my friends list?" I said, "I am currently rolling solo, and local back-up would be good to have if anything bigger than a Lobstrock comes to shore."

He grunted "You've seen lobstrock here...I was worried about that." He gave her a serious look.

"Yeah, worst part is, it aggroed on some little local girl" I said.

"Oh no!" she cried, "were you able to save her?"

"In a manner of speaking" I said, "I ended up using CPR, a heal-pot, and a bandage."

"And that worked??" she asked, incredulously.

"Only reason I think it worked, is because she wasn't completely dead" I explained.

Pauli joined us, but remained quiet while we added each other to our friends lists, and exchanged Cell numbers.

"Friends of yours?" he asked when we parted.

"They are now" I said, "it's good to know a real healer, just in case."

"The guy was huge" said Pauli.

"Yeah, he's her warrior tank, and she's his priest" I explained, "that's generally how couples play in-game."

Pauli just nodded, and we continued the after dinner walk until our path finally brought us back to his car.

"Home?" he asked.

"Home!" I agreed.

Island Time

The drive back to Pauli's was uneventful. We jammed to whatever Sirius XM station he had playing, and even though the ride was a little cramped for me, I was dancing in my seat. When we got back to the house we opened a couple of beers and sat out at the picnic table in his front yard. The tropical night was upon us, and the stars began to twinkle in the gathering darkness. We sat talking about the news, politics, and the continuing improvement of living conditions for the general populace since the Shift had happened.

"...it's like before the 'magic' came back into the world, the monsters were there, but nobody could see them, and nobody knew how to fight them" I said, "now they have to show themselves, and they can be defeated."

"And the craziness in normal humans has tapered off" he agreed, "there hasn't been a mass shooting since the Shift, and even the foreign governments all seem to be getting along."

"Right?" I said, "It's weird, definitely nice, but weird!"

"So" I continued, "have you heard from the Bartender at all today?"

He chuckled, "Yeah, I got a text from her at work."

"And?" I pressed.

"And she was worried that you were gonna be...upset...about Sunday night" he replied, "Thought maybe we should cool it for a while."

His face betrayed his heart. I could tell that he really wanted to see her again, but he was concerned for my feelings. It took me less than a second to decide I was not having it!

"Okay, well I can't have y'all walking on egg-shells because of me" I said, and whistled loudly, summoning my Hippogrif. The flying beast seemed to appear from the heavens, and landed, with a flurry of feathers, on Pauli's lawn.

"What the fuck?!" there was a brief moment of fear in Pauli's eyes as I vaulted onto the beasts back and took to the sky.

I always know where I am, and just by concentrating, I can find anywhere that I've been to before. Thus it was that moments later I had flown across town to the Bartender's condo. I landed in the street, walked directly up to her door and rang the bell. I could hear her talking to someone as she came to the door.

"...what do you mean flew off?" she said, "She can fly, too?"

She opened the door, with her phone up to her ear. The look of surprise on her face was priceless.

"Oh, she's here" she said.

"Tell Pauli we'll be right back" I said.

"He heard you" she said.

"Good, let's go for a ride!" I grinned and offered her my hand.

"See you soon" she said, smiling, and hung up the phone, "You're not mad at me?"

"Never" I replied, "I was mad at myself, but you make Pauli happy, and I can't be responsible for fucking that up!"

This time, I didn't whistle for my Hippogrif, instead, opting for the two passenger touring rocket. She looked at it dubiously.

"Is that safe?" she asked, "there's no seat-belts!"

"Trust me, just hang on and you'll be fine" I said, straddling the rocket like it was a motorcycle.

She mounted up behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist. I could feel her warmth on my back through the thin material of my tank-top.

"Okay, watch this!" We lifted away from the ground. The rocket exhaust never changed, but suddenly we were moving through the night sky at a blistering 60+ mph. The small fairing on the rocket kept my hair from blowing back into the Bartenders face as we made the short hop to Pauli's house. As we descended, the Bartender screamed like a teenager on a roller-coaster, and gripped me tighter. I landed in the street in front of Pauli's place and the Bartender hopped off the rocket, grinning from ear to ear!

"That was a rush!" she said excitedly, "Have been for a ride on that thing?" she asked Pauli.

He smiled and shook his head, "Nah, I don't even know where she keeps that thing!"

I dismounted from the rocket, and, as if on cue, it folded itself away into whatever pocket dimension held it until I needed it.

"I dunno where it goes either" I said, "but it's always there when I need it, and it never needs re-fueling"

We adjourned into the house and Pauli turned on some lights. The Bartender and I sat in the living and chatted about fashion while Pauli mixed up some Moscow Mules.

"...and it occurred to me that I have nothing between beach-bum and semi-formal attire" I said, as Pauli brought us cocktails and joined the Bartender on the couch.

I sipped my drink as the Bartender replied, "Well, I can help with that a little bit, but none of my clothes are going to fit you."

"Good Drink Brother" I said, and then turned back to the Bartender, "I didn't expect that they would, but you have a great aesthetic, and as much as I admire your look, I think I need to find my own. But I'd appreciate any help you could offer."

"Hey, speaking of offers" she said, mischief in her eyes, "have you given any thought to the other offer I made?"

Pauli jumped as if something had bit him, "I don't think now is the right time for that" he said.

She leaned against him, pressing one of her breasts into his arm, "But why not?" she asked, "we're just talking."

I could see Pauli starting to blush as he looked back and forth between the two women in his living room, "I just meant..."

I decided to step in and save him, "Honestly, yeah, I have" I said.

I think I caught Pauli off-guard, he almost choked on his drink.

"And?" inquired the Bartender.

"And I don't even know if I like it up the butt" I said, "much less if I'm gonna like being double-stuffed."

This time Pauli choked and coughed Moscow Mule out through his nose. "*snort, hack* Ack, you bitches are gonna kill me!"

We chuckled as he got up to get a towel.

"Back to fashion" said the Bartender, "Come by my place tomorrow afternoon, and we'll start figuring out your look."

Pauli came back from the kitchen with a towel and a fresh drink, "Ladies, it's getting kinda late, and I gotta work tomorrow, so..."

"Alright Cinderella" I joked, "I'll take her home."

The Bartender and I finished our Mules. She gave Pauli a nice long kiss as I stepped outside and summoned the rocket again.

"Your chariot awaits, dear Lady" I called into the house.

She hurried out the door, hopped on behind me, and wrapped her arms tightly around my middle. As I took us up she giggled and ran one hand up to cup my breast while the other dove between my legs. I had to really concentrate to keep us on course for her condo, and by the time we arrived I was a hot mess.

"Walk me up?" she whispered in my ear. Her breath was hot and I was super aroused.

It was only a few steps from the curb up to her landing, but I tried to get control of myself. This was Pauli's dream girl, and I wasn't gonna do anything to fuck that up. She turned at the last step and wrapped her arms around me again. The difference of a step made her almost my height. She pressed her full breasts against mine and pulled me in for a kiss. It wasn't as long as the kiss she'd given Pauli, but I was still breathless when she released me.

"Thanks for the ride, Elf" she said, "Think about my offer!" She then turned and let herself into her front door. "G'nite Eni" she said, as she softly closed the door.

It took me a minute to pull my wits about me and whistle for my Hippogrif. As I lifted into the cool night air, I shook myself and decided that I should probably find a way to let Pauli know what had happened, without hurting him. When I arrived back at his place, the lights were out, and he was sprawled out asleep on the couch again. One more thing that I couldn't allow to go on for much longer. I moved through the darkness and into the bedroom, changed into my long tee-shirt and crawled into the bed.

What we do in the Darkness

I lay awake in the darkness for about an hour, thinking the dirtiest of thoughts. My hands roamed over my body, and my fingers delved deep into my slippery, wet pussy. I couldn't stop thinking about the Bartenders offer. It wasn't even like thinking about a fantasy, I was thinking about it like a plan: First do some butt-stuff, figure out if I like it. Second do some butt-stuff with Pauli, figure out if it's something he's even interested in trying with me. Finally, take the Bartender up on her offer and see what happens. All the while, my brain was telling me that I shouldn't pursue this, that it would all end in tears, that I'd lose a friend while maybe gaining a lover or two. I couldn't help it, somewhere deep inside I wanted to get fucked by Pauli and the Bartender. I wanted to use him as a tool, a piece of meat, something to be used for my own satisfaction. I wanted him inside me! I wanted the Bartender, too. I could feel her pressed against me still, her lips on mine, her hot breath in my pointed ear. I wanted to feel him moving, pushing into me, his hands on my hips, grinding against my ass. I wanted to feel her naked breasts, slick with sweat, sliding against my own as I rode her strap-on phallus. I wanted to taste him, feel his cock between my lips, between my tits. I wanted to feel him come on my tits. I thought about the Bartenders proposition, about how it would feel to be so completely filled. I wanted to have Paulie behind me, pushing into my ass while the Bartender used her big, fat strap-on to fuck my pussy. Then I thought about reversing their positions, how it would feel to ride Paulie's hot cock while the bartender stuffed that fat dong in my ass.

I writhed on the bed, two fingers buried in my pussy, and one probing my ass. I had to bite my lip to keep from moaning too loudly and waking Pauli up. I closed my eyes and let my vivid imagination run wild while my long fingers slid in and out of me.

The Bartender's strap-on was still hanging from a hook on the closet door, where I had left it while cleaning up earlier. I grabbed the big silicone rubber dong and stuffed the business end in my mouth to get it wet. The fake cock still tasted like my pussy, which got me even more turned on. I thought about riding Pauli's hot cock, and then sucking my own juice off his length. I spread myself open and slid the dildo into my soaked pussy. Breathing heavily, I fucked myself with the dong while teasing my ass with my fingers. The pusher end of the strap on flopped around awkwardly while I pleasured myself. I pulled the business end out of my pussy and replaced it with the pusher. On a whim, I slid out of bed with the pusher still inside me. I stepped into the bathroom and closed the door. Turning the light on, I admired my smoking hot elf body with a fake cock and balls riding proudly up front and giggled.

I killed the light and hurried back to bed, another dirty idea forming in my naughty mind. I pulled the pusher out, spun it around, and slid it back inside me. The business end now pointed backwards; I bowed the fake cock and lined it up on my ass.

It hurt, I'm not gonna lie. Even though I'd been teasing my ass with my fingers, trying to work the business end of this toy into my ass was painful. Not unbearably so, though, and I kept thinking it would get better. Eventually, I gave up on the idea of giving myself a DP and pulled the pusher end out of my pussy so I could really focus on my ass.

Lubricant, I thought to myself! The bottle Pauli had used before was nowhere to be found and so I went rummaging through the bathroom. The best I came up with was some body lotion. That'll do, I thought to myself. It must have been well after midnight when I slathered the lotion on my asshole and pushed the head of the dildo past the tight sphincter that had been so resistant to penetration.

Immediately I was able to slide the entire length of the dong into my ass. A little more lotion around my stretched asshole and soon I was furiously butt-fucking myself with the fake cock. I felt dirty and sexy, my fingers danced on my clit while I kept pushing the dildo into my ass. I caught myself groaning with pleasure and wondered how loud I really was and if Pauli could hear me from the other room.

I rolled over and buried my face in a pillow to muffle the noise. On my knees, ass in the air, and two fingers buried in my cunt, I plowed into myself with the fake cock. It felt delicious and dirty. I wanted someone to share it with, though. Masturbation is great when you've no other options, but I was hungry for flesh to flesh contact. I thought about the soft flesh of the Bartender, sandwiched between Pauli and me. I thought about the heat of Pauli's cock between my lips and the feeling of his hands on my body. I moaned into the pillow, unconcerned that he might hear.

I felt the orgasm building, spreading like liquid heat under my skin. I bit down on the pillow to keep from crying out as the release crashed over me. My hand was suddenly soaked in my own juice and my ass clenched around the business end of the strap-on. I know I made some noise, but I'd no idea how much.

When I could think clearly again, I pulled the strap-on out of my ass and staggered to the bathroom to wash it off. I stood naked in front of the sink, washing the bodily fluids and lotion off the dildo. My ass was a little sore, but not enough to complain about.

I looked at myself in the mirror and grinned, "Yeah, I'd do that again" I said to my reflection.

My reflection only grinned back at me, not that I expected it to do anything else.

I carried the strap-on back out into the bedroom and left it to dry, hanging by its straps on the closet door. I actually felt sated, and comfortably sleepy. The last thing I thought when my head hit the pillow was maybe I should have put my pajamas back on.