Eniari IRL Pt. 09 - Fashion & Friends

Story Info
New clothes and a fashion show.
3.8k words
4.45
1.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bed Head

I don't remember dreaming, and it felt as though I'd only just got to sleep when a sharp smack on the ass woke me.

"Geezus Hooker, have a little modesty!" said Pauli as he stepped into the bathroom. I could hear him doing his morning routine, and drifted into a semi-conscious state. The morning sun was warm on my skin, and the noises outside the window seemed so far away. I heard Pauli say something, but I couldn't make out the words.

Suddenly I was awake again as Pauli leaned over the bed and said loudly "Do You Want Breakfast Hooker?!"

"Mmhm" I nodded.

"Then get yer lazy ass out of my bed and take a shower" he said, "you smell like sex and Jergens lotion!"

I rolled out of bed, still naked and made my way into the bathroom. I could hear Pauli behind me stripping the sheets off the bed.

"Christ, the fuckin' sheets are soaked" he mumbled, "who knew an elf could come so much!"

I started the shower and stepped in, the cool water helped wake me up a little more. He was right, I did smell like sex. My ass wasn't sore anymore though, and the slippery residue of the lotion washed right off.

I stepped out of the shower feeling like a new elf! Clean and wide awake, I toweled off and equipped my cut-offs and a tank top. I brushed my long cobalt blue hair and stepped out of the bathroom. The bed was made already, clean sheets and comforter in a deep rust red. The Dildo still hung from its straps on the closet door. I followed my nose to the kitchen where a fresh cup of coffee awaited me.

"Mmm...coffee!" I sighed happily.

"Yeah," he said, "I figured you could use coffee after the late night you had."

I felt myself blush.

"Wow" he chuckled, "You turn deeper blue when you blush. That's cool!"

"Guess you heard me, huh?" I said in a low voice.

"I'm pretty sure everyone within a two block radius heard you" he replied.

"Ugh, sorry 'bout that" I said, "I was just feeling a little...stimulated, if ya know what I mean."

"I get it" he said, "it's been an interesting few days since you've been here."

"Yeah, and it just keeps getting more interesting" I replied.

He was cooking breakfast for the both of us before he had to go in to work. I gratefully accepted the fried eggs and bacon and hastily devoured the meal.

"I got the dishes, brother." I said, "Don't want you to be late for work."

"Thanks" he said, "what else are you gonna do today?"

"I'll probably do some shopping" I said, "maybe practice a little herbalism."

As he finished getting ready for work, he chuckled "Herbalism, right. Is that what the kids are calling it these days?"

I knew Pauli was a stoner from way back, and gently explained that no, I was not gonna smoke a bowl, and that the herbs I would be hunting were purely medicinal in nature.

"Yeah, medicinal herb" he grinned, "that's exactly what I'm saying!"

"You're incorrigible!" I said, shaking my head.

He finished getting ready for work while I finished up the breakfast dishes.

"Hey Hooker" he said before he left, "see ya after work."

"I'll be here" I said.

"Great, see ya after I get off!" and out the door he went.

I puttered around the house, eventually equipping my leathers and whistling for my Hippogrif. If I focused on what I was looking for, I could find herbs for healing, physical enhancement, and even a boost of energy if I was lucky. I checked my cell phone and pulled up the Maps app. I charted a course that would take me out over the still wild portions of the island, while avoiding houses, roads, and no-fly zones. I mounted up and set off into the bright sky of the island morning.

When I got to the heavily forested area of the island, I started flying low and slow, looking for the tell-tale flash of golden light that would alert me to the presence of a usable herb. At this point, I was more or less running on auto-pilot. When I sensed a usable herb nearby, the Hippogrif would dive through the canopy and land near the desired herb. I didn't have to think about what I was doing, it was as if I was operating on muscle memory as I harvested the useful part of the herb.

After a few hours of low flying, exploration, and harvesting, I had enough herbs to start crafting some potions to replenish my supply. As I was about to return to the air, another changeling plunged through the canopy and pulled up short when they saw me standing by the herb "node".

A cute little gnomish woman hopped off her gyro-copter and, with a huge smile, introduced herself "Hi! I'm Picadilly" she said, "but you can call me Pica."

I knelt down so that we could see eye to eye and smiled, "Hi Pica" I responded, "I'm Eniari, but you can call me Eni."

Her smile was brilliant as we shook hands and added each other to our friends list. We chatted while she harvested from the herb "node".

"Thanks so much for showing some courtesy" she said, "are you from the Islands?"

"Nope, just on vacation." I said, "How bout you?"

"I was born here" she replied, "my family has been here for ages."

"How'd they feel about the shift?" I asked.

"They were a little shocked" she said, "but they've gotten used to it."

She finished harvesting what she needed and gave me a hug around the neck "Again, I really appreciate that you took a knee to chat with me. It sucks when tall folk just expect me to look up to them."

She climbed back onto her 'copter and off she went. I summoned my Hippogrif and headed back to Pauli's place. And now I knew a Mage on the islands.

Gone Shoppin'

As I was gliding in for a landing, I saw the Bartenders car in the drive-way. She had just pulled up and was getting out as I touched down on the grass.

"Good timing" I called, as I dismounted.

"Hiya Eni!" she said, "Ready to do some shopping?"

"Yep, but we can't be too long" I said, "I told Pauli I'd be here after he gets off."

"Please" she said, "all he's gonna do after he gets off is take a quick nap."

We both giggled at the double entendre, and I clarified, "I meant, after he gets off work."

"Oh of course" she said, "you think he'd mind if I was here too?"

"I'm sure he'd love to see you again" I replied.

The Bartender and I took her car downtown. As she drove, she explained "We're not rebuilding your wardrobe from scratch, we're just working with what you have to expand your possibilities."

"That sounds good" I said, "I can't afford to shell out for a new closet full of clothes."

"And with that in mind, here we are" she said, parking the car.

I got out and looked up. The sign above the window said "Stitches" in stylized lettering. The display window had a few mannequins dressed in retro and goth clothing. The clothing was well coordinated, but the mannequins had been modified. Septum and brow piercings, tattoos applied with fine tipped markers, and props: Electric guitars, chainsaws, one had a battle axe and what appeared to be a Norse shield slung across its back.

"What are you getting me into?" I asked.

"Trust me" she said, "if anyone can help you with your aesthetic, these folks can."

As we entered the shop, a small bell tinkled above the door. I looked around and determined that this was a thrift shop, more or less. It was obvious that the Bartender knew the people who ran the place, as they greeted her warmly.

"Who's yer friend" asked a person with a name-tag that read "Fuck. Off."

"This is Eni" replied the Bartender, "she wasn't always...ah...what you see here now."

Fuck Off looked me up and down "Changeling huh? I'm kinda glad I never got into computer games, but I'm kinda sorry at the same time" they said, "can you even imagine how metal it would be to be one of the walking dead and running this shop!?"

"I've met a couple of the Forsaken IRL" I replied, "Generally, they are not really stoked to be mistaken for The Walking Dead."

"Yeah, well" Fuck Off said, "their loss. Now, what can we do for you?"

"She needs help with her look" replied the Bartender.

"Looks fine to me" said Fuck Off. I realized I was still in my Leathers.

"Ah, yeah...this is my Armor" I said, "I can't very well wear this everywhere."

"Why not" they asked, "It's sexy and dangerous looking. Nobody'd get any stupid ideas while you're dressed for battle."

"But she doesn't always wanna be battle ready" said the Bartender, "if you get my drift."

"Fine" replied Fuck Off, "let's ruin a perfectly good look."

The next couple of hours was spent talking to Fuck Off and the Bartender, while they threw clothes at me to try on. I came away from Stitches with a few cute tops, a more casual sari style dress, a short black leather skirt, and a long jacket. I thanked Fuck Off and the Bartender for their help, and stowed my purchases in my bags.

We got back to Pauli's place in time to see him pull into his driveway.

"Hey Hooker" he called as I got out of the car, "where ya been?"

"Doing a little shopping with your girl" I replied, "it's not a total make-over, but I got some items to make me feel a little more in touch with my femininity."

He shook his head, "Like you need to be more in touch. Hey Baby" he and the Bartender shared a quick embrace and a kiss.

I was definitely feeling like a third wheel again, but I kept my head up. "I'm gonna take my stuff inside and put some outfits together." I said, and left the couple to their own devices.

Again, I spread my gear out in the bedroom. There were more than a few new combinations of stuff that I could wear. A lot of what I'd purchased was definitely much more feminine than the clothing I was used to. I'd been wearing cut-off jeans, extra-large men's tee-shirts and tank tops, a couple of flannels, my leathers, and the only dress that I had from the in-game world. The majority of my gear was men's clothing that I'd been wearing before the Shift that either still fit me, or that could be made to fit me.

Suffice to say that I was unprepared for how I'd feel when I actually dressed in clothing that fit my tall, feminine, Elven body.

Still wearing my shorts, I tried on the tops. Cute, cream colored, off the shoulder, midriff revealing button down - check! It gave me an almost innocent country girl vibe, and I loved it. I repeated the process with the rest of my haul, losing track of the time as I started building outfits with what I had. I'd actually forgotten about Pauli and the Bartender until she walked through the bedroom on her way to the bathroom.

"That's a cute outfit" she said, "but I think that top would pair better with the skirt."

I almost jumped out of my skin when she spoke. "Goddess, I'm sorry, I forgot y'all were even here!"

"No problem Eni" she said, "gimme a minute and then I have an idea."

She closed the door to the bathroom and completed her business. When she came out she was grinning from ear to ear. "Okay, let's put on a little fashion show for Pauli" she said, excitedly.

"I'm no runway model" I replied, chuckling.

"I know" she said, "but trust me, this will be fun!"

"This must be some new definition of 'fun' of which I was not previously aware." I said.

"Look, you never got to be a little girl" she explained, "and therefore, you never had the joy of making a full grown man sit and watch while you modeled all the new clothes you got for school, or Christmas, or your birthday."

I thought about my own daughters, for whom I'd sat and clapped and made a big deal over when they showed off new clothes. Hell even my ex-wife had modeled new purchases, I guess some girls never really outgrow wanting to show off.

But I was not originally a girl, still I felt something stir inside me. Something that longed to be admired, and called pretty. "Alright" I said, "how does this work?"

The Bartender squealed with delight "Wait right here, I'll be right back!"

She flounced into the living room and announced to Pauli that there would be a fashion show, and for him to just sit back and enjoy.

She quickly returned and put together an outfit with what I had laid out on the bed. "What else do you have in your bags?" she asked.

"Just my armor, weapons, potions, and herbs" I replied, "maybe some random food, alcohol, bandages...you know, the usual."

"Pull your armor out and let me see what you've got to work with" she commanded.

The dark, supple leather was laid out next to the mundane clothing.

"Excellent" she said, rubbing her hands together, "this will do nicely!"

"Okay, this top, these shorts, these sandals, hair tied up, sunglasses on top of your head" she ordered, "this is your flirty look." I put the clothing on and named the set "Flirty" before strutting out into the living room.

She followed me out and instructed me on the fine art of modeling for an audience of one "And strut, two, three, now stop, plant your forward foot, cock your hip, take another step and turn, toss your hair and look over your shoulder, and now back to the bedroom, strut, two, three, four...perfect!"

She was right, it was fun, and Pauli seemed to really enjoy the show. She hurried back into the room and had me strip, before dressing me up again. This time using the thigh high boots from my armor, the leather mini skirt, and the leather chest piece from my armor which, when taken on its own, resembled nothing so much as a well made leather bodice.

We repeated this cycle several more times, each time a new outfit was donned, named, and modeled. By the time the Bartender was through with me I had established several well defined looks: Flirty, Dangerous, Innocent, Goth, Club, Professional, and Casual. These I added to the existing sets of Beach, Dress, and Assassination (the only look that included weapons, and was really just my in-game armor).

"I'm impressed" said Pauli as I tucked all the clothes back into the pocket dimension of my bags.

"I had a lot of help" I said.

"I was talking to her" he said, indicating the Bartender, "I'm impressed that she got you to go along with this!"

"Let's just say I appealed to Eni's inner goddess" said the Bartender.

"Or maybe my inner little girl" I said, under my breath.

"What was that, Hooker?" said Pauli, "I couldn't quite hear you."

"I said I should probably call my little girls" I lied, "y'know let the kittens know how I'm doing."

"Right" he said, "I'm sure they're dying to know what you've been doing since coming out to the Islands." The sarcasm was strong with this one.

"Don't listen to him, Eni" said the Bartender, "you look wonderful in your new clothes!"

"Yeah Hooker" he said, "you do look seriously hot in more than one of those outfits."

"But do you think she looks bend-me-over-and-fuck-me hot?" asked the Bartender, mischief in her eyes.

"I mean...yeah?" Pauli stammered, "But I always wanna bend you over and fuck you" he told her.

"Who wouldn't?" I added, looking at Pauli and nodding.

"You both know" said the Bartender, "that I am eventually gonna have my way with you!"

I knew what she was getting at, and while I was not vehemently opposed to her proposition, I didn't think that tonight was the night for my introduction to Double Penetration. Instead I opted for distraction.

"Y'know none of us has had even a single beer since we got home" I observed.

"Speak for yerself, Hooker" Pauli replied, "I'm on my third!"

"That's the naked beer" the Bartender said, giggling.

"So it is" said Pauli and began to strip out of his clothing.

"Your girl and I haven't had so much as a drop, though" I said, "so it looks like either we need to catch up, or you're the only one gonna be nekkid tonight."

"I'm okay with that" said the Bartender, nodding, "are you okay with that Eni?"

"I'm fine with that" I said, licking my lips.

Pauli seemed to get a little nervous, and began to reach for his clothes.

"Not so fast, Big Boy" said the Bartender, "I got a deep need for some Vitamin P."

She pushed him back onto the couch and dropped a knee between his legs as she leaned in for a kiss. I started to pull back, preparing to leave them alone on the couch. Pauli reached out and grabbed my hand, pulling me toward the couple.

The Bartender broke their kiss, "Where do you think you're going, Miss Elf?" she inquired. It was obviously a rhetorical question, neither of them wanted me to go anywhere just yet.

"I just felt like maybe y'all wanted some alone time" I responded. My breath was catching in my throat as I watched him grind his hardening cock against her leg.

"We're all friends here" said the Bartender, pulling me in for a deep kiss, "nobody gets left out tonight!"

Goddess! Was this actually happening? Was I going to get fucked by my best friend and his girl friend? The Bartender and I made out while Pauli continued to grind on her thigh. Pauli had let go of my hand, and instead was focused on grabbing as much of my ass as he could reach while simultaneously fondling the Bartender's generous breasts. Not gonna lie, I was pretty turned on, and at this point, felt like maybe anything would be fair game.

The Bartender broke our kiss, and slid off the couch to kneel between Pauli's legs. She stroked his length, and fondled his balls while maintaining eye contact with me. I leaned in and kissed the tip of his cock and she smiled before running her tongue up the length of his shaft. Our lips met again around the head of Pauli's dick. I was excited to be here with them, but was keeping my emotions in check. I didn't want to get my hopes up and then end up sleeping alone again. I found myself with Pauli's cock tickling the back of my throat as I buried my nose in his neatly trimmed pubes. The Bartender was lavishing her attention on his balls, kissing and licking the sac, spreading his legs to tickle his taint. I just closed my eyes and bobbed up and down on my friend's cock, enjoying the feeling of his hot flesh moving between my lips, and pressed against my tongue. I could feel his hand gliding over my ass, stroking my back, and eventually cupping one of my breasts. For my part, I was laying across his abs, resting my weight on one arm, while the other hand kept a firm grip on the base of Pauli's cock. The Bartender and I were almost face to face with Pauli's junk between us.

Pauli groaned softly "If you keep doing that, I'm gonna cum in your mouth!"

I took his length down my throat again "Mmhm" I purred, with my mouth full.

The Bartender grinned up at me as she gently sucked one of his testicles into her mouth. I felt Pauli stiffen, the hand on my tit, now gripping instead of gently cupping. His hips lifted off the couch as his body tensed, and I knew what was coming next. I pulled back until just the head of his cock was in my mouth and began to stroke his length with my hand. I was immediately rewarded with a mouthful of hot, creamy cum. His cock pulsed several times, each time depositing another load of the salty substance on my tongue.

He eventually pulled me away from his dick "No...more" he panted.

I grabbed the Bartender by the back of her head and pulled her into a kiss, sharing Pauli's load between us.

"Mmm...yummy!" she purred as she swallowed.

Pauli's grip on my tit had relaxed, and his hard dick had started to soften. The Bartender and I continued to kiss and make out until we heard a soft snore from the only man in the room. We looked at each other, wide eyed and grinning.

"We wore him out" she whispered to me.

"He's been pretty busy since I got here" I whispered back.

"Poor guy" she said softly, "but it is a work night..."

"Shall we pick up where we left off on Saturday?" I asked.

She nodded excitedly and grinned.

Gently, we disengaged from Pauli and covered him with a sheet. Both of us were still dressed, so I walked the Bartender out to her car.

12