Eniari IRL Pt. 09 - Fashion & Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once out of the house we spoke in normal tones, "Let's give the poor man a break" I suggested.

"Probably for the best" she agreed, "I feel like he's gonna need his energy for the weekend!"

"Indeed!" I said, chuckling.

The Bartender pulled me into a hug, burying her face in my cleavage. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and kissed the top of her head.

"Good Night, Eni" she said, as we parted.

"Text me when you get home" I replied.

As she drove off into the night, I stepped back into the house. Pauli was laid out across the couch wrapped in the sheet, sound asleep. There was a hint of a smile on his face. I locked up and shut off the lights before going into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I put on my long tee-shirt and climbed into bed. My phone buzzed, it was the Bartender [home safe] was the extent of the message. [Thanks] I texted back, and laid my head on the pillow. The house was quiet, and thankfully, so was my mind. Sleep came quickly, and brought with it vivid dreams of things to come.

12