Enid's Needs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the magic word?" Maggie playfully teased.

Rosita glared at her friend for a few long seconds, who in return just continued smiling smugly at her, before reaching round to spread those cheeks. Which to be fair was the same reaction Rosita would have had if the roles would have been reversed, and they had been, several times.

Of course, this wasn't necessary to make it easy for her to enter Enid's ass hole, because thanks to the constant spit-roasting that poor little shit hole was gaping wide open, and would have been easy to enter no matter what. But this wasn't just making it easier, it was just making sure that Rosita got the best view possible without having to work hard for it. Something she enjoyed for a few long seconds, before pressing her strap-on against Enid's butt hole and pushing forward.

It was incredibly tempting just to ram forwards with every ounce of her strength and anally skewer the poor girl. Rosita could have probably done it too. Oh yes, every inch of her dick up Enid's butt with just one thrust. But that was perhaps a little too cruel, and even though Rosita was sure that the submissive slut would love it, she wasn't sure she was comfortable giving it.

At least not yet. Maybe after a few more months of relentless butt fucking? Then again, it would be a poor substitute for watching as inch after inch of long, thick cock disappeared between those cute little cheeks and deep into her bitch's butt hole, especially when it was on such perfect display for her like it was right now. And Enid was whimpering, gasping and even moaning like the anal loving whore she was the entire time.

The little butt bitch continued to moan happily throughout the ass stuffing, but maybe especially the deeper Rosa went, and it certainly seemed to reach a crescendo when her thighs came to rest against her cheeks, announcing every inch of that dick was buried in Enid's bowels. Or more accurately, this total slut had two dicks buried inside of her.

Oh yes, the younger girl had both her pussy and ass stuffed with strap-on dildo, and it was absolutely no secret that she was loving every second of it. Something which made the two tops chuckle with wicked delight, before Rosita smacked that dildo stuffed butt and began to taunt Enid about it. Probably beating Maggie to the punch by about a second.

"Every inch! Mmmmmmm, that's every single inch of two big cocks inside you." Rosita moaned dreamily, "Oh Enid, you're such a greedy little slut. Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, a greedy little cock loving DP whore for your Mistresses! Oh fuck yeah, take it bitch! Take it in both your holes! Ohhhhhhhhhh, fuck yeah, take it!"

With another wicked chuckle Rosita slowly started pulling her hips back until about half of the dildo was out of Enid's ass hole before pushing it right back in. She then repeated this process, albeit with shorter thrusts, officially starting to sodomise the other girl in the process. God, Rosita really wanted to give Enid everything she had at that moment, and again, she was sure that her little anal slut would love it, but again she restrained herself, at least for now.

Like before she was doing this for their mutual benefit, but mostly herself, as one of her favourite things in the world was ass fucking her bitch, and right now she didn't have to share her favourite hole, and yet she was still sharing the slut, making this moment perfect in her opinion.

Enid's favourite thing was being ass fucked by one of her Mistresses. Nothing could quite compare to the humiliation and submission that she felt when getting her most private hole used like the fuck hole it truly was. It gave her the most pleasure, and gave her the most satisfying orgasms. But they weren't the most powerful ones. No, those came from having her pussy and ass pounded at the same time.

Which wasn't quite as humiliating, but it still felt incredibly submissive, and definitely made her feel like a total whore. Of course, Mistress Espinosa wasn't fucking her hard enough to make her cum yet, Mistress Greene wasn't doing anything at all, but that was probably for the best, given that what she was currently feeling was just so overwhelming.

The best, and most twisted, part of it was that she could feel those cocks rubbing against each other through the thin layer of skin which separated her front and back passage. Which probably shouldn't have been so enjoyable, but Enid loved every second of it. And of course the fact that Mistress Espinosa was pushing her down on Mistress Greene's dick with every thrust of her big cock, meaning that Mistress Espinosa was technically fucking both her pussy and ass right now.

Not to be outdone Mistress Greene slid both her hands up to fondle Enid's boobs, and occasionally even kiss her, although just staring at her beautiful face and seeing how much she was pleasing the superior woman was more than enough for Enid. Although she certainly didn't complain.

In fact Enid wasn't complaining Increasingly loudly, her moans, cries and whimpers echoing throughout the room, along with the currently gentle slap of flesh on flesh as she continued to be DP'ed by her Mistresses, a heaven which Enid wished could go on forever. Which was why she resisted the urge to beg for more for what felt like an eternity. Also, of course, to please her Mistresses.

However her slutty little ass had been loosened to the point that the only pain she felt was the growing need for a climax, which eventually became too much for her to bear. Although her Mistresses pushed her a little further, which in Mistress Greene's case, meant kissing her whenever she was about to beg, while Mistress Espinosa would give her these extra hard thrusts, which would leave her completely incoherent.

Eventually though Enid was able to get free of those lips, and find enough time to whimper, "Fuck me! Please Mistress Espinosa, oooooooooh Mistress Greene, fuck me harder! Pound fuck my slutty little fuck holes like the DP loving whore I am! Please? Oh please, fuck me! Fuck my pussy, ohhhhhhhhh, fuck my ass, mmmmmmmm, just fuck me! Wreck me! Ruin me! Oh yes, slam fuck my slutty little fuck holes and make me cum! Ohhhhhhhhhh, make me cum make me cum make me cum ohhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooodddddddddd, please my Mistresses, pound the holes you own! Their yours, mmmmmmmm, all yours! Please use me, ah fuck, use me, ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, fuck me, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk!"

Just as she was really getting a rhythm going Mistress Espinosa increased her pace ever so slightly, which was all it took to get Enid to the edge of climax. Mistress Greene was the one to push her over it with one well timed thrust upwards into Enid's cunt, causing the poor teenager to let out a loud cry as she came all over that big dick.

Something she found herself doing over and over again as the tops pounded her pussy and ass like the little fuck toy she was until she couldn't even think coherently. Of course, her last coherent thought was how lucky she was that in this unforgiving world her two dear friends were willing to give her what she needed to survive.

Maggie also felt like she needed this. Mostly it was just to keep her sane, although there were times where this wasn't simply distraction for her, but a physical need. This was one of those times. Oh yes, Maggie needed to pound her little fuck toy as hard and as deeply as she could, and make them both cum.

Something she honestly did her best to ignore for as long as she could, simply to allow Rosita to do most of the work, at least at first. Of course it wasn't long before she was pounding up into Enid's pussy in a constant, steady rhythm, instead of just occasionally, which really sent the other girl off like a rocket, much to the delight of her Doms.

Those two Doms exchanged a triumphant smirk, pushing them both to pound harder with every ounce of their strength, creating almost deafening sounds of flesh smacking off flesh. Hell, it was almost as loud as Enid's squeals of pleasure, which could probably be heard by everyone in Hilltop.

Actually, Maggie kind of hoped they would. Oh yes, it was so wrong on so many levels, but she wanted people to know that this teen girl was her little lesbian bitch, who allowed Maggie and Rosita to do anything to her. Anything. Which was proven by this rough DP. And then to make it even better Maggie reached over, grabbed hold of the discarded butt-plug, and shoved it straight into Enid's pretty little mouth.

"Suck it you little whore! Suck ya ass off this!" Maggie yelled into that pretty little face, "Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, suck it! Be our little air tight whore! Oh yeah, ohhhhhhhh fuck, you were our DP whore, now ya our air tight whore with a toy in all her fuck holes! Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, take it! Take it and cum! Cum for us, cum for ya Mistresses, ooooooooohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhh!"

Which of course Enid did happily and eagerly, forcing Maggie to cum too. Well, the other end of the dildo constantly bashing her pussy had a lot to do with it, but it definitely pushed her over the edge. It did the same with Rosita, the anal pounding becoming even more intense for a few long minutes, before her fellow top was forced to pull out of Enid's butt hole for a much-needed breather.

More importantly, to give Maggie a much deserved turn with her favourite hole. Oh yes, Maggie swiftly flipped Enid over onto her back, switched between her pussy and ass, and then squeezed even more orgasms out of her anal loving submissive bitch, and more importantly herself.

As much as Maggie would have loved to do that for hours the floodgates had been thoroughly opened for both of them, and even after having a rest she only had so much left in the tank. So she merely slammed every inch of her dick into Enid's loosened back door and started hammering the teen's back passage with every ounce of her strength pretty much right from the get go.

Which had the desired effect from both of them, a.k.a. multiple orgasms. She then pulled that butt-plug out of Enid's mouth so she could listen to the screams of her little anal bitch, and even kissed her a few times, although mostly, she just stared into her eyes as she anally dominated her. Then when she was about a second away from collapsing in exhaustion Maggie came to a stop with every inch of her dick buried in Enid's bowels, and then abruptly pulled her dick from her ass.

"Spread your cheeks bitch!" Maggie ordered with a growl, "Show me my handiwork!"

"Yes Mistress Greene." Enid whimpered, struggling to do as she was told.

"You mean our handiwork?" Rosita pointed out.

"Whatever." Maggie shrugged.

Enid was physically and emotionally exhausted, but she bent over and spread her cheeks like the well-trained bitch she was, displaying her gaping ass hole to them. Despite how tired and sore she was Enid already missed the feeling of her tops inside her, especially inside her ass, but she loved the feeling of sluttiness having a gaping butt hole gave her.

And especially because she knew it made her Mistresses happy, both of whom admired their handiwork for several long seconds by staring deep into Enid's back passage thanks to that wide-open back door. Meanwhile Enid was practically salivating with anticipation, and she knew exactly what would happened next.

Sure enough Rosita ordered, "Okay, that's enough of that. Get down on your knees and suck our cocks. Again! Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, make those cocks nice and clean like the ATM whore you are! Oh fuck yeah, suck it bitch!"

"Yes Mistress Espinosa." Enid mumbled in the middle of this latest order, silencing her Dom by dropping to her knees in front of her and taking that cock in her mouth.

Naturally Enid then moaned in pure bliss from tasting her own ass again, savouring that flavour for a few long seconds before starting to bob her head up and down on it. Of course, while she was doing this Mistress Greene came to stand next to Mistress Espinosa and waited expectantly for her turn.

Which initially Enid waited to be asked, but as she was running out of butt cream she took the risk and moved over to that cock. She was rewarded with a gentle chuckle, and Mistress Greene stroking her hair affectionately, pushing her to get the last few inches of that dick, and then the other one, down her throat. As if she actually needed further encouragement than to please the superior women.

"As much as I would love to do this all day, we do have other responsibilities." Maggie reminded her friends regretfully.

"Just one last thing..." Rosita pushed, before turning her attention back to Enid, "Kiss our feet."

"Yes Mistress Espinosa." Enid eagerly obeyed again.

As this was Mistress Espinosa's idea Enid started with her, kissing the top of her right foot, before moving on to the left, and back again a few times, before repeating the process with Mistress Greene. Getting into it even more as each Mistress in turn lifted their feet while leaning back to support their weight, allowing Enid to kiss up and down the sides and the bottoms of the feet, before finally taking each of their toes into her mouth and sucking on them gently.

Just as Enid had been trained to do, and like everything else it got sounds of pleasure out of her Mistresses. Not as much as other things, but this was a nice desert to the amazing treat she had just received.

While as far as she was aware none of them really had a foot fetish it was amazing to be able to grovel at these women's feet. Admittedly, Enid preferred it as a way to beg to be fucked, but it worked just as well as a way to thank these superior women for using her unworthy body for their pleasure.

Something despite how aching and sore her body was, especially her now gaping wide open ass hole, Enid desperately hoped it would happen again real soon. Fortunately for her, given looks on the faces of Mistress Espinosa and Mistress Greene, it wouldn't be long before Enid's needs were once again filled. And God, how she loved these wonderful women for it.


12