Enid's Sore Ass Pt. 03

Story Info
Wednesday convinces Enid to try bids, becomes a mommy Dom.
2.9k words
4.36
3.2k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/09/2023
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jbj19842
jbj19842
10 Followers

Thanks for the voting from the first 2 chapters. Taken ages to get round to it but I hope you like this one. If the feedback is good there'll be more.

This one gets a bit more hardcore - bdsm, mommy dom, poppers,

All characters are over the age of 18

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Wednesday Addams smirked as she applied the finishing touches of her black gloss lipstick.

"Perfect". She took a step back to admire herself. Her jet black hair fell just below her shoulders, the ponytails gone, it was now as straight as an arrow.

Her favourite PVC bra pushed her milky tits up while showing off her toned abs. She spun 180 degrees making sure you could see the cleft of her ass cheeks underneath the miniscule black PVC skirt she was wearing.

The ensemble was finished off with a pair of thigh high fuck me boots. A little over kill given she wasn't leaving her dorm but she knew what her OnlyFans followers like and hooker boots fit the bill perfectly.

"oops, almost forgot!"

She slowly, methodically picks up and peruses the tiny bottle of room odouriser - poppers in lay mans terms. "Ha, imagine poor Enid trying to take the black dildo without this. Ouch." Wednesday slowly unscrews the cap, pinches her left nostril and takes a long laborious hit of the liquid vapours. She looks into the mirror as her eyes glaze over "Just incase I fancy a bit of butt fun too of course."

It's true poppers helped relax your anal muscles, especially handy if you plan on sticking large objects up there but the truth is Wednesday just liked the sensation it gave her and it was much easier to hide and use poppers around the school than booze or, her preferred weed.

She casually pops the bottle into her bra, twirls on her heel and skips from the bathroom into her dorm.

"So Miss Enid we're going to re-enact a scene from a porno called Weapons of Ass Destruction 3. Crude I know but hey, if they made a trilogy it must be good huh?"

Enid, unlike Wednesday is simply wearing a white blouse, black pleated mini skirt, ankle socks and patent leather shoes. Her hair is left untied for a change and drapes lazily over her shoulders.

She also happens to be cuffed by both wrists over the room door.

"Mmmm you look perfect Enid, just like Teagan Presley."

"Who?" Enid cranes her neck round to enquire. Wednesday sighs.

"I told you to watch the clip. I take it that means you didn't?"

Enid blushes "I ummm I got shy, I don't want to be watching stuff like that."

"Enid!" Wednesday snaps shortly "You're currently cuffed, helpless and about to get ravaged in one of my videos which my followers WILL watch. For someone so bright you can be very dim at times."

"Hey, I'm not dim and I'm only doing this as a favour to you." she protests, stamping her foot.

"Uh huh, a favour." Wednesday mocks "I think you just enjoy being my little butt slut now I've shown you how good it can make you feel. Speaking of, what did you do with the butt plug I left on your bed?"

"I ummm, I put it in, wasn't I supposed to?"

Wednesday pouts "I always like doing that but never mind, let's have a peek." She pulls up Enid's skirt to reveal a pair of black cotton panties, the fabric vulgarly stretching against the plug end.

"Mmmmm you look amazing. Just one last thing then we're ready to roll. Wednesday grabs a small ball gag from her bed then gently slips it over Enid's mouth. Do you remember the stop signal?"

Enid nods then clenches her right hand into a fist 3 times.

"Good girl, and the slow down signal?"

Enid clenches her left hand twice.

"Perfect, let's begin." Wednesday presses several buttons on a camera that's been sitting on silently waiting to begin documenting what happens in the room. She casually twists the focus ring, checks the viewfinder and slowly starts walking toward Enid, her heels clacking against the hardwood floor.

"Ready?" Wednesday purrs?

Enid's is starting to breathe more heavily through her nostrils as the difficulty of the gag becomes clear but she nods her head in acquiesce.

"Wonderful." Wedesday smirks a wicked smirk.

"Well well well, what do we have here? A beautiful little toy for me to play with. Speaking of toys, what should we begin with?" She wanders toward a side table that is littered with a range of dildos, crops, whips and other BDSM gear.

"The crop I think." Wednesday fixes the camera to her tripod, delicately picks up the implement and eases toward Enid who is now looking round with fear in her eyes.

"Such a pretty skirt." Wednesday slowly lifts it revealing Enid's perky ass cheeks.

"Well what do we have here? A BUTT PLUG?" Wednesday feigns incredulously. "Well this simply will not do."

THWACK!!! Enid squeals in pain and mumbles something into her gag.

"Now now, this isn't the time to be a snowflake."

Another THWACK!!!! but even louder this time.

Enid's squeal becomes a scream as tears roll down her eyes.

"Tears this soon? Delicious."

Wednesday is about to administer the third lashing when she spots Enid signalling with her right fist.

Breaking character immediately she drops the crop and rushes over to her friend and starts unbinding her.

"Damn I knew this was going too deep too fast Enid. I'm sorry."

Enid gasps for air as the tears now stream down her face as Wednesday removes the gag.

"I'm sorry Wednesday" she gulps. "I wanted to, I, I... just, I." lost for words she starts hyperventilating.

Wednesday wipes a tear away and shooshes her with a delicate kiss on the forehead.

"It's OK Enid, it's OK, it's over. I'll make sure you're OK."

Enid, surprised by her stoic friend's tenderness takes a few deep breaths and composes herself. "I really wanted to make you proud but it hurt SO MUCH. I'm sorry Wednesday, I'm just not cut out for all of the SMBD stuff."

"BDSM"

"What?" Enid asks.

"Never mind my sweet sweet Enid, it's over now." Wednesday pulls her in close and strokes her hair tenderly. Enid snuggles into her bosom.

"What about your video Wednesday? It's ruined"

"Never mind. I can always make more." Wednesday says sincerely.

"But you spent ages setting everything up, you got all dressed up and it was for nothing."

"I wouldn't say it was for nothing. I get to see you dressed up too and it only took you 10 minutes to get that plug in your ass this time."

Enid blushed but felt weirdly proud. Since her awakening Wednesday had been helping her explore her sexuality. Maybe being whipped with something more usually used on a racing horse was a bit much but she was definitely feeling sexier and more confident.

"Could we do a scene without the sore things?" Enid looked at Wednesday with puppy dog eyes. "I could, uh, I could maybe touch myself?"

Wednesday stroked her hair, still in a close embrace. "Shhhh sweet Enid, that's nice of you to offer but I don't think you're cut out for a life in porn."

"Please Wednesday, please let me do something so it's not a total waste. I promise I'll make you proud." She looks pleadingly and pets her lip for dramatic effect.

Wednesday gently bites it "You're so cute when you try to play on my emotions. Quite the mommy domme relationship we're developing wouldn't you say?"

"What's that, I've never heard of it." Enid asked.

"Well it's kind of like I'm your mommy, I look after you, we cuddle and stuff but I also get to like fuck you and tie you up and shit. But in a nice way."

"That um, that sounds quite nice actually. This feels nice."

"Mhmmm" Wednesday nods as she continues to caress her friends hair.

"Ummmm mommy, I really do want to make a video for you."

The utterance of the word mommy instantly sends juices flowing to Wednesdays cunt. She smiles inwardly, how such a small innocent word spoken by someone as delicate as Enid could turn her on so much.

"You want to make a video for your mommy?" Wednesday purrs gently.

"Yes Wed, I mean mommy, please, pretty please can I make one for you?"

"Well we do have the tape running I suppose and the toys are out."

Enid gazes towards the table. "But no ouchy stuff!" she pleads with her eyes.

"No ouchy stuff my sweet. I think this new dynamic might work even better. There's just one thing. I have no issue being see online but we need to protect your pretty face from the public if you're not strapped to the door. Ooh actually that gives me a lovely idea."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Wednesday pans the still recording camera round to her bed where Enid is kneeling in the middle. Same slutty school uniform on except her head is cover in a latex mask with her hair pulled tightly through the top in a pony tail. Her eyes sparkle against the black shiny material. The ball gag has been returned to its previous resting place between her pouting lips.

"Well well well, what do we have here?" Wedesday purrs.

"Mommy's little pet can't go around looking like that. What would the boys think?"

"And I see you've been in mommy's toy box playing with her gag." Wednesday looks over at the side table of toys "Oh you've got them all out. But wait! there's another one missing do you know where it is pet?"

Enid shakes her head and shrugs her shoulders.

"Are you sure? Pets that lie to me get punished."

Enid nods her head and mumbles through the gag but it is indecipherable.

"Crawl to me." Wednesday orders. Enid stares at the mattress.

"CRAWL!" she barks. Enid, startled, stumbles off the bed and crawls on her hands and knees toward Wednesday.

"Turn yourself round to face me. That's it, ass towards the camera. Good girl."

"Do not make me repeat myself like that again - lift your skirt pet."

Enid nods knowing she has no choice and slowly lifts her skirt.

"Mmmm what a pretty little butt plug you have there. But you told mommy you didn't take any more toys."

"You shall have to be punished."

Enid whimpers and nods her head.

Wednesday kneels down, her knee high boots at Enid's face, her pussy mere inches away from her mouth. "This is very important - I need you to look me in the eyes." Enid obliges.

"I want you to push mommy's butt plug out of your ass."

Enid nods and reaches toward her rear before her hand is swiped by Wednesday.

"I said PUSH pet. PUSH."

Enid looks up at Wednesday ready to plead again with her eyes. A cold stare meets her. She bows her head, resigned to her fate.

"Go on pet, push it out, get it out and mommy will reward you with a lovely orgasm. You'd like that wouldn't you? A nice lovely orgasm."

Enid nods eagerly.

"Good, then push that plug out of your ass on camera for everyone to see."

For 5 minutes Enid pushes with all her might. Grunting, heaving, sweating at Wednesday's feet to no avail. Wednesday looks on wickedly. This was gold and as much as poor Enid was being degraded beyond her wildest imagination no one would know it was her, so that was a win.

"What's wrong baby, can't squeeze it out?"

Enid, already out of breath mumbles into her gag.

"I think you've had this on long enough." The gag is removed.

"Can't you squeeze it out?"

"No mommy, it's too big. I tried, I promise I did."

"I know you did baby - would you like mommy to help you get it out?"

"Yes mommy, please help me."

"Wait here precious." Wednesday places a kiss on Enid's head and pulls the poppers from her bra.

"Do you know what this is?" she waves the bottle of poppers in the air.

"No mommy."

"This is poppers baby. You sniff it and you get a bit light headed, a bit spacey and warm. It feels really nice. Do you want to feel really nice?"

"Yes mommy that sounds wonderful."

"Good baby, it also loosens up your ass. Most people use it for putting things in but in your case it'll help you get that big bad plug out of your ass. Would baby like to get that big plug out of her ass?"

"Yes mommy, it's been in for soooooo long and it hurts now."

"Poor baby. I'm going to put this up to your nostril and say the word 'inhale' you're going to breathe it in as long as you can. Im going to say 'hold' and you will hold the air in your lungs and then I will say breathe and you're allowed to breathe again. Do you understand?"

"Yes mommy."

"I want you to push as hard as you can with your sphincter and I'm going to let you play with yourself at the same time. I'm a nice mommy aren't I?"

"Yes mommy, very nice."

"Ready to make me proud?"

"Yes mommy"

"Start touching yourself." Enid slips her hand down to her wet pussy and starts rubbing her clit quickly, no messing around with foreplay.

"Good girl" Wednesday holds the bottle up the her nostril.

"Inhale" Enid takes a tentative sniff.

"HARDER" Wednesday barks.

Enid redoubles her effort and finishes with an almighty whiff.

"HOLD"

Wednesday starts a slow count of 10 in her head as Enid does her best to not breathe as the warm glow sweeps over her.

"Breathe slowly"

Enid let's out a slow breathe and the full hit takes over. She feels amazing as she frigs her pussy.

"Remember to push the toy out baby"

"Sorry mommy" Enid grimaces as she tries once again to eject the plug.

"Inhale."

"Hold"

Breathe"

"Inhale"

"Hold"

"Breathe"

"Feels good?"

"Yes mommy"

"But where's mommy's butt plug?"

"Still in my ass."

"Still in your ass..."

"It won't come out mommy."

"Inhale"

*sniff*

"Oh dear, Hold"

Enid for the umpteenth time holds her breath.

"What if it's stuck in there forever? Breathe."

"No mommy, it can't be there forever, I need to get it out."

"Well push then baby. push." Wednesday starts stroking her hair.

"I'm trying mommy, it feels weird."

"I know honey I know it feels weird, it felt weird going in too yes?"

"Uh huh" Enid nods.

"But then it felt really good?"

"Yes mommy"

"Well this is just the same, it'll feel REALLY good once it's out, you just have to push. push it out for mommy."

Enid grunts as she tries again.

"That's it baby, push, stick your ass up and push."

Enid grabs Wednesdays ankles and hold on tight as she struggles to get the object out of her.

"I, I think it's coming mommy."

"It will baby, just concentrate and push."

"Yes mommy, I'm trying really really hard."

"I know baby, you're doing so well."

UNGH "IT FEELS LIKE...."

"That's it baby, it'll come, don't stop now."

"Oh, uh it feels so bi... oh OH OH NO IT IT'S COOOOOMMMIINNNNNGGG UNGHHHHH!!!"

With one almighty push the plug finally relieved itself of its resting place and dropped to the floor with a clatter. Enid dropped to the floor panting for dear life.

"Mmmmm well done baby."

"Did I make you proud?"

"Yes baby you made me proud but you stopped touching yourself half way through."

"Oh, I'm I'm sorry mommy, I was too busy concentrating on the plug."

"I know baby, it's OK but you did really well and didn't get to cum. Would you like to cum?"

"Yes please mommy."

"Beg me."

"Please mommy can I cum?"

"Not very convincing..." Wednesday crosses her arms.

"Pllllleeeeeaassee mommy the poppers have made me really horny and I pushed your toy out like you asked. Please."

"More"

"PLEAAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEE let me cum, I'm desperate now." Enid grabbed at Wednesdays thighs pathetically hoping her mommy domme would relent.

"So pretty down there. You like my boots?"

"Yes mommy, they're very sexy, they feel shiny."

"Beg me to cum using my boots."

"Uh... what?"

"You heard, you're a smart girl I'm sure you can work out the logistics."

The request dawned on Enid.

"Ummm eh mommy can I uh cum using your boots?"

"Cum using my boots? However would you do that baby girl?" Wednesday feigned ignorance.

"Please mommy let me rub my pussy on your boots."

"Oh, oh that's very naughty. You want to rub your pussy on my boots?"

"Yes mommy, please, please let me."

"But they'll get messy."

"I'll clean them up mommy, I promise just please let me cum on your boots."

"How will you clean them up?"

A moment of hesitation from Enid.

"I asked you a question baby."

"With my, um with my tongue mommy I'll clean them."

"Mmmmm delicious. Go on baby, make yourself cum on my boots."

Wednesday threw her shock of black hair back and let out a deep sigh of content as she felt the pressure of Enid's cunt start to rub against her footwear.

"Mommy."

"Yes dear"

"Can I please have some more poppers?"

Wednesday's grin spread across her dimpled cheeks as she grabs the magic little bottle and unscrews the cap.

"Of course baby" she stares at the blinking camera "of course baby. Inhale".

jbj19842
jbj19842
10 Followers