Enid's Sore Ass Pt. 02

Story Info
Wednesday takes care of Enid after her spanking.
2.2k words
4.5
7.1k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/09/2023
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jbj19842
jbj19842
10 Followers

I hope you liked Part 1, you don't have to have read it to get this part but it sets the scene.

This has more X rated content, if it gets a good response I'll do more.

Set after the events of Wednesday Season 1, I hope you enjoy.

All characters are over 18.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"OH MY GOD WEDNESDAY! YOU TOO!!!" Enid shrieked at the sight of her friends bright red cheeks.

"Article 35 of the school rule book clearly states a violation of school uniform code will result in punishment. I violated it, I was punished, as were you i assume or were you sneaking into the bathroom with a clearly painful backside from some other cause?" Wednesday raises an eyebrow at Enid.

"I um, I had rainbows on my panties."

"Typical." Wednesday mutters.

"THEY WERE CUTE" Enid protests.

"I'm sure. I bet Mournewood enjoyed having a little sniff once she was done with you."

"Ewwww don't be gross." Enid balks.

"Well she sniffed mine right in front of me, maybe your pussy doesn't smell as nice as mine." Wednesday turns back to her typewriter.

"HEY!" Enid stamps her foot "That's totally gross and not true."

"Oh you're saying your pussy smells nice?" Wednesday tilts her head quizzically.

"That's not what I said." Enid blushes "but I'm sure it smells... OK, maybe?"

"Well I'm sure Ajax would have told you if it didn't." Wednesday resumes typing on her machine. Enid shuffles her feet.

"Ummm he, uh, he wouldn't know would he?"

Wednesday spins in her chair to face her friend. "You're saying he's never seen your pussy?"

Enid blushes "no"

Wednesday shrugs "Makes sense."

"What does that mean?" Enid steps toward her.

"Well you're a prude, I don't know why I'm surprised your boyfriend has never even seen your pussy never mind licked or stuck his dick in it."

"DON'T BE SO CRUDE WEDNESDAY!"

"Well it's true, you've been going out for ages now, I thought you'd have at least fucked by now."

"AT LEAST FUCKED? What else is there." Enid says with exasperation.

"Calm down virgin, I don't think you're ready to hear about 'what else'." Wednesday stares blankly at Enid. "Besides, it's probably for the best, you don't want him seeing that werewolf bush his first time."

"I DO NOT HAVE A WEREWOLF BUSH WEDNESDAY ADDAMS!!!"

"Well I'm clean shaven so unless we have an unwanted shower visitor, those werewolf pubes that clog the drain are most certainly yours."

"You're so gross Wednesday those aren't mine."

"Really, you want to delve into this Enid?" Wednesday raises her eyebrow, Enid blushes.

"Umm well I suppose I might be a bit hairy down, y know" Enid nods towards her groin "there" She whispers: "In my lady garden"

"Lady garden? Really?"

Enid blushes at the chastisement from her friend. "You know I don't like talking about things like S - E - X."

"You mean sex?"

"WEDNESDAY!!!"

Wednesday rolls her eyes. "You're 18 Enid, there's nothing wrong with having, or even god forbid, talking, about sex."

Enid shuffles a little. "I know but it just makes me feel weird."

"Weird like when Mournewood had you over her knee?"

"WHAT, no, uh how did you?"

"Enid, I have excellent observational powers. When you entered the room I saw your reflection in my typewriter - a reflection of someone walking with clearly a sore bottom. trying to get to the bathroom for some lotion without me noticing."

"Uh huh but how did you know I got.... excited, being over Mournewood's knee."

"I didn't but I certainly enjoyed it and you've just admitting it to me. Thank you."

"Hey not fair." Enid blushes. "I'm done with this conversation.

"Lotion is on the left hand shelf." Wednesday muses as she resumes her typing as Enid skulks off.

"You know, I could help get your 'lady garden' in order if you'd like." Wednesday says nonchalantly.

"NO THANKS WEDNESDAY ADDAMS" Enid mutters as she strops off toward their shower room.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Uh Wednesday?" Enid calls from the shower room a short while later.

"Enid."

"I um, nevermind."

"Typical" Wednesday mutters then goes back to her typewriter.

A few minutes pass.

"Wednesday?"

"WHAT ENID, I'M TRYING TO WRITE!"

"I'm sorry, I just wondered if you'd maybe take a look?"

"A look at what Enid?" Wednesday flustered, losing her patience as Enid stepped out of the shower room completely naked.

"I uh, I shaved my la."

"don't you dare say lady garden Enid." Wednesday cuts in.

"My uh vagina."

"Only slightly less disturbing description."

"Can you tell me if I did a good job? I've never done it before..."

Wednesdays eyes light up as she pushes away from her type writer and practically pounces on her friend.

"Lie back, let me see."

"Uh ok I suppose." Enid says unsurely as she reclines on to her bed.

"Spread your legs, let me see properly."

Enid awkwardly opens her legs showing Wednesday all her glory.

"Not bad for a first attempt. You should really Veet first then shave the rest off but" Wednesday runs her palm over Enid's newly shaven snatch "it looks pretty good from here."

"Thanks, I suppose." Enid blushes.

"You're welcome" Wednesday gets up and makes back toward her type writer as if it's the most natural thing in the world having just examined her best friends pussy up close and personal.

"Uh Wednesday, could you check my, uh my butt too. It still really hurts."

"Lucky you, I feel Mournewood was a bit light handed with me."

"You're sick but REALLY" Enid pleads. "It's been over an hour and it still hurts badly like REALLY badly."

"Ugh OK' Wednesday mutters. "Turn over and let me have a look." as she makes her way back to Enid's bed.

"Like this?" Enid lies on her stomach.

"On all fours would be preferable, means I can see everything."

"Uh ok." Enid awkwardly gets on all fours, self consciously sticking her ass in the direction of her friend.

"Oh nice work Mournewood." Wednesday says under her breath.

"You're really not helping here."

"I apologise. I was just admiring her handy work. No pun intended."

Enid sighs.

"Just the hand huh?" Wednesday questions.

"Uh yeah why?"

"Just curious. The paddle would have left deeper marks."

Enid gulps "Paddle?"

"Paddle. She must have gone really easy on you as it was your first time. Fortunately she didn't spare me such nonsense."

"Holy shit Wednesday you were paddled 20 times!!!" Enid exclaims.

"25 actually, 20 for the first infringement 5 for the second. I feel 10 for the second would have been more fitting."

"What, uh, what were the infringements?"

"Latex panties. And before you ask, no there were no rainbows."

"And the second?"

"Well there's nothing specifically in the school rules but it turns out butt plugs are against the dress code too.

"Butt plugs" Enid enquires.

"Yes, butt plugs, it's a plug that goes up your..."

"I GET IT" Enid exclaims. "Why the hell would you go to her office with a butt plug in your ass?"

"Same reason I wear one in here, class and wherever else, it feels nice."

"Ewww what you..."

"It's not entirely for enjoyment of course, my OnlyFans does great trade when I do butt stuff."

"You're on OnlyFans? Actually no, that doesn't surprise me." Enid concedes "anyway can you hurry this up?"

"Of course. Your ass looks fine, give it a few hours and some more lotion and whatever."

"Thank you." Enid moves to get out of the embarrassing position.

"You know you have a lovely butt Enid."

"Uh thank you, I think."

"You're welcome. If you'd ever like me to spank you or eat it just let me know."

"WHAT?!?"

"If you'd ever like ME to spank you or eat your ass out, you only have to ask."

"Umm what does eat my ass out mean?"

"My dear Enid I fear you're too pure for this world. May I?" Wednesday motions her head towards Enid's red ass.

Noticing Enid's lack of protestation Wednesday slowly runs her hands over Enid's cheeks before pushing them apart from expose her puckered hole.

"That feels strange."

"But nice?" Wednesday interjects.

"Uh yeah. I think so."

Wednesday lowers her face towards Enid's virgin hole and gently laps her tongue across it.

Enid groans "Wow, that's uh, that's different."

"Shhh just relax and enjoy." Wednesday continues lapping at her friends ass.

"mmmmm" Enid groans as Wednesday gets into a rhythm with her tongue, circling around her hole a few times before torturously running it the length of Enid's crack.

"That feels good." Enid breathes.

"It should. Nowhere near as many as the males but the female anus is full of nerve endings, indeed it's possible to orgasm for anal stimulation alone."

"Uh huh" Enid sighs without really paying attention.

"It's of course a little taboo, eating ass or rimming as it's more commonly known in porn circles but I find it quite enjoyable. Maybe you could reciprocate with me at some point?"

"Yeah, yeah sure, sounds great." Enid mutters noncommittally.

"You're getting wet Enid. I assume you're enjoying?"

"Yes um it's, it's quite nice."

"Good. Let me grab my my butt plug."

"What uh why do you need your..."

"To shove it up your butt stupid. I won't touch your pussy, that's Ajax's to break in but you seem to be enjoying this so relax and let me do my thing."

"But uh Wednesday I've never had anything in my butt before."

"I can clearly see that Enid. Relax, this is a little trainer and I'll go nice and slow. Better this than Ajax trying to ram his cock in your ass before it's ready for it."

"Ajax would never do."

Wednesday cuts her off "Ajax is a boy, at some point he's going to try and stick his dick up your ass. Consider this a public service now do me a favour and pull your ass cheeks apart the way I was doing earlier.

"I guess, if you're sure."

"Enid I'm putting this in your ass either way, you can make it easier on yourself or not."

Enid sighs and pulls her cheeks apart as best as she can. She shudders as she feels cold lube dripping down her crack before Wednesday starts working it around her hole.

"So you've never had anything in your ass ever? Not even a toothbrush? Not even a finger?"

"No never I *ugh*" Enid grunts.

"Well there you go, now you've had a finger up there, that wasn't so bad was it?" Wednesday says as she slowly pushes her middle finger into Enid's deflowered ass.

"As I said, the ass has tonnes of nerve endings, all linked to your brain, all giving you pleasure if used properly. Unfortunately you don't have a prostate but if you did and I did THIS."

Enid gasps as Wednesday forces her digit against the inside of her cavity.

"It would feel pretty incredible. Research it, you can make men into putty with a single finger."

"I'll uh, I'll take your word for it. This feels pretty uh nice I suppose."

"Yes, nice." Wednesday responds as she pulls her finger out in a quick motion.

Enid shudders as she feels more cold lube dripping on to her ass.

"Ready?" Wednesday asks as she smothers the plug in a dollop of the gooey liquid.

"I ummm I think SOOOOOOOOO" Enid squeals as Wednesday forces the plug into her ass without ceremony.

"FUCK that felt weird. Is it, uh is it in?"

"Yup, all the way. Feel nice huh?"

"It's a little weird but not too uncomfortable I suppose. I feel a bit naughty." Enid giggles.

"Ok good." Wednesday turns back to her typewriter.

"Uh what are you doing Wednesday? I thought you were going to help me."

"Help you what Enid?"

"Wednesday don't make me say it!" Enid pleads. This is met with a raised eyebrow.

Enid whispers into the duvet.

"I didn't quite catch that Enid."

Enid mumbles. Wednesday turns back to her typewriter.

"GET ME OFF JEEZ, THERE I SAID IT! I thought you were going to help get me off!."

"Oh, OK, you only had to ask. Lie back and spread your legs." Wednesday crawls on to the bed beside Enid and launches her face at the girls pussy without hesitation.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Oh wow, that was, that was...."

"Intense?"

"Yes Wednesday, intense thank you, that felt great."

"I think we'll need to train you up, that was far too quick for my liking, you came in like 3 minutes."

Enid blushes "Is that bad?"

"I wouldn't say bad but you're in for a shock if you think I'll be cumming that quickly when you repay the favour."

Enid looks a bit concerned.

"Oh don't worry sweet Enid, my pussy tastes delectable and I do a much better job of shaving than you."

Wednesday winks at her then skips off the bed and back to her typewriter almost oblivious to the fact she's just given her room mate her first ever orgasm.

Enid carefully waddles to the bathroom making sure not to let the butt plug fall out. She pulls a few poses in front of the mirror looking at the little rubber plug still firmly lodged inside her ass.

She takes a quick look at her bush.

"Uh Wednesday, can I borrow your Veet?"

jbj19842
jbj19842
10 Followers